I’m Emily: Author of “The Unraveling”. Ask Me Anything (AMA)

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Bucket

Re: I’m Emily: Author of “The Unraveling”. Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Post by Bucket »

Darky wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:08 pm
Bucket wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:04 am Have fun Riley! Err...I mean Emily!

Make sure to detail as much of whats going on with you as possible. Give us regular updates. I'd love to hear as much as possible of everything you're willing to share.

Maybe you could get your sister involved like you did when you were a bit younger? But remember, you're Riley, so you are the submissive plaything. (Are you submissive by nature in any way?)

Also, whilst I'm here, another question if I may:

Could you describe what you look like a little for us? What colour your eyes are. How long is your hair is and do you wear it in a particular way? What do your lips and nose look like? Do you look like any particular celebrity/public figure in any way? Whatever you're ok detailing.

Perhaps if you're comfortable sharing, the size of your breasts/cup size or whatever other more intimate details you're ok talking about.
Haha, you are being bold 😎
Perhaps. Perhaps not.

I have made it abundantly clear, or least hope that I have, that I don't want her to say anything she doesn't want say, disclose anything that she doesn't want disclose, and most importantly, do any dares that could put her in harm's way in any way. And just in case I wasn't clear, Emily, if there are any questions or dares that make you uncomfortable, please don't feel obligated to do or answer anything you don't want to.

I still stand by the question though. Even if it's simply just eye colour or length of hair. ☺
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

I'd be interested to hear those details too! And the cup size too, if you're up for it, that is.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

So Emily what are your favorite stories, could be on here or any other site.
Emily

Post by Emily »

I should have some time in the next couple of days to answer questions as well as write more of my story. :)

Since there seems to be some disagreements with describing myself, I have decided to meet in the middle. I will describe 2 parts of myself for anybody who ask. You may ask me for any 2 parts you’d like and I will describe those parts in great detail. Let me know what parts you’d like, but remember: only 2 parts per person. ;)
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Nipples and Pussy.... in great detail ... please

Thank you
Bucket

Post by Bucket »

Hmm, so many exciting options. How about I be somewhat tame, yet somewhat not:

1. What do your eyes look like?

2. What about your breasts? Size and shape etc. (maybe even sensitivity if that doesn't count as an additional question)
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Emily wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:14 pm I should have some time in the next couple of days to answer questions as well as write more of my story. :)

Since there seems to be some disagreements with describing myself, I have decided to meet in the middle. I will describe 2 parts of myself for anybody who ask. You may ask me for any 2 parts you’d like and I will describe those parts in great detail. Let me know what parts you’d like, but remember: only 2 parts per person. ;)
Hmm, interesting.
How about a detailed description of your butt. Its size, shape, how perky it is, how many people slap it and how you feel when they do etc...

Given that your pussy and breasts are already taken, my second choice would be your thighs. Great butts generally indicated pretty good thighs too, in my experience at least.

P.S. A picture is worth a thousand words... You could always wear a mask and strip off to show us :D
Darky

Post by Darky »

Emily wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:14 pm I should have some time in the next couple of days to answer questions as well as write more of my story. :)

So I assume you declined my dare to leave it to the imagination. :(
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Darky wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:18 pm

So I assume you declined my dare to leave it to the imagination. :(
Just turn off notifications for this thread and you won't see it. Let everyone else enjoy the details.
Darky

Post by Darky »

Why is it so important that you know how she looks like. Are you going to share you privates as well on the internet?

Look I know we all have a kink in here. But is it really that important how the writers look like? Because if that’s the case, I think all the writers should share their privates in detail.