I’m Emily: Author of “The Unraveling”. Ask Me Anything (AMA)

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Emily

I’m Emily: Author of “The Unraveling”. Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Post by Emily »

Hi! I’m Emily! I’m 19 and author of “The Unraveling”. A lot of my story is based on either experiences I have had or fantasies I have had!

I think a big part of a successful story is connecting with your audience. I feel an AMA can be a good way to do just that. Feel free to ask me personal questions or even throw a dare or two in there.

And if you have not yet read my story yet, I’d love to invite you to do so here: https://www.girlspns.com/viewtopic.php?t=4254

Much love!
Darky

Re: I’m Emily: Author of “The Unraveling”. Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Post by Darky »

Hi Emily,

Just 19??? Wow you writing is so good and shows so much experience. Big compliments!!

Well you asked for a dare or a personal question so why not start with sharing your deepest fantasy with us, so we can find out where your great story is based on?
Bucket

Post by Bucket »

Oh snap! I'm only just seeing this now. I posted you a dare within your story, but had I seen this before, i would have posted it here.

Since I'm here, I'll ask, are you attracted to girls in any way? Would you have any "Riley and Lily" moments if you found a girl cute enough, and how far how you go?
Emily

Post by Emily »

Darky wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:50 am Hi Emily,

Just 19??? Wow you writing is so good and shows so much experience. Big compliments!!

Well you asked for a dare or a personal question so why not start with sharing your deepest fantasy with us, so we can find out where your great story is based on?
Aww thank you do much, Darky! Your kind words really do go a long way!

Here is a fantasy I have had multiple times for a few years now:
I am a model at a photo shoot. I get there and everything is very professional. There are multiple other people there, such as photographer, hair/makeup, or just general assistants. I am put in front of bright lights and the camera and I pose for multiple photos. During this, I am instructed to begin removing clothing one by one. I am nervous but I do not argue. After removing each item, I am told to pose more. I do so willingly. Finally, I am completely naked. I feel embarrassed and shy, but I do not cover. Over the next several minutes, I pose in multiple exposing positions which highlight and show different parts of my body. I can feel every eye in the room on me. After posing in what seems like every position, I am asked if I need to masturbate. I do. I begin to do so, and more photos of me during that are taken. Eventually, I orgasm and am pulled back reality of what I just did. I feel shy and embarrassed.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Bucket wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:52 am Oh snap! I'm only just seeing this now. I posted you a dare within your story, but had I seen this before, i would have posted it here.

Since I'm here, I'll ask, are you attracted to girls in any way? Would you have any "Riley and Lily" moments if you found a girl cute enough, and how far how you go?
I think I am attracted enough to girls that I’d love to try experimenting with stuff. I don’t see myself dating or marrying a girl but I would try most things with one, if given the chance. I’m definitely curious about both giving and receiving oral sex and would try that.
Bucket

Post by Bucket »

Emily wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:27 pm
Bucket wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:52 am Oh snap! I'm only just seeing this now. I posted you a dare within your story, but had I seen this before, i would have posted it here.

I think I am attracted enough to girls that I’d love to try experimenting with stuff. I don’t see myself dating or marrying a girl but I would try most things with one, if given the chance. I’m definitely curious about both giving and receiving oral sex and would try that.
Very nice. I'm sure we could come up with a relatively tame, yet enjoyable dare for you involving another girl if you'd be up for it. [Insert mischievous pondering face here]
Darky

Post by Darky »

Emily wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:23 pm
Darky wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:50 am Hi Emily,

Aww thank you do much, Darky! Your kind words really do go a long way!

Here is a fantasy I have had multiple times for a few years now:
I am a model at a photo shoot. I get there and everything is very professional. There are multiple other people there, such as photographer, hair/makeup, or just general assistants. I am put in front of bright lights and the camera and I pose for multiple photos. During this, I am instructed to begin removing clothing one by one. I am nervous but I do not argue. After removing each item, I am told to pose more. I do so willingly. Finally, I am completely naked. I feel embarrassed and shy, but I do not cover. Over the next several minutes, I pose in multiple exposing positions which highlight and show different parts of my body. I can feel every eye in the room on me. After posing in what seems like every position, I am asked if I need to masturbate. I do. I begin to do so, and more photos of me during that are taken. Eventually, I orgasm and am pulled back reality of what I just did. I feel shy and embarrassed.
Thank you for sharing Emily. It’s indeed a hot fantasy.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Here is a dare Bucket left me on my story thread:
Bucket wrote:
So the dare:

I don't know your living conditions relative to others around you is, nor do I know what your writing process is, so it's kind of hard for me to gauge how long this dare should last, so I think you'll have to judge for yourself.

I'd say that it should last an entire Chapter, but If you can make it last two, maybe three chapters, do that.

Anyway, the dare is for the next chapter you write. (or two/three. Again, judge for yourself) When you are at home, you're not allowed to wear a stitch of clothing from the moment you start writing a new chapter. Once you start writing whatever the next chapter is, no clothes allowed at home. (Though you could start now mid chapter, and then let it run into the next chapter, but it'd have to last the entire following chapter. Let us know if that's the case) That means even when you aren't writing, you remain nude. You'll have yet another thing in common with Riley.

(If you have a roommate or someone like it, you may remain nude only in your room if necessary)

If there's someone at the door or for whatever reason you need some form of clothing, you're allowed to put on a gown or a short summer dress, but no underwear. You may of course wear clothes when you go out, though preferably no underwear. You don't have to wear a skirt. Shorts/jeans are fine. Just don't wear or do anything that could put you in any danger.

This lasts until the chapter (or chapters if you feel you can last for more than one) and then the dare is done.

But that's not all.

Whenever you actually sit down to write, you have to stop every now and then to play with yourself for a minimum of 30 seconds, but you're not allowed to cum. You'll not be allowed to cum for the entirety of this dare. You'll have to finger out (yes, that was intentional) what that "stop to play with yourself" trigger is, be it every two paragraphs you write, or maybe whenever you write the word "the" or whatever it is. Almost like a drinking game, except it's masturbation. You decide.

It must be something that'll keep you very aroused constantly and you'll be edging yourself just like Riley, but not to the point where you're driving yourself wild and you can't concentrate, as that'd hinder the writing process lol, and you'd likely accidentally cum.

Lastly, when you're playing with yourself, imagine your readers are watching you, or perhaps imagine that your Riley, and the readers are reading about what you're doing to yourself.

When you've completed the dare, you have permission to cum, and make it a massive one. ☺

Anyway, that's the dare. Again, let us know if you accept so we know your doing the dare and when you start. Perhaps start mid chapter so you start sooner, but it's up to you.

This'll serve two purposes: 1. You'll enjoy yourelf thoroughly throughout. And 2. Your lust and arousal will likely translate directly onto the chapter/chapters and should make the chapter(s) that much hotter.

Plus knowing what your doing to yourself whilst writing will add another layer of extreme eroticism to said chapter(s) and will make reading it even hotter!

Up to you if you want to accept. ☺
This is exciting. I am slowly turning into Riley, I feel. This is something that really turns me on and I do want to do! I live at home with my parents and sister, so will need to keep this to just my room or when I am home alone.

I typically write late at night. I do sometimes masturbate a bit while writing certain parts of the story, but this will definitely intensify that. I will for sure do this for one part, then will evaluate for future parts after.
Bucket

Post by Bucket »

Have fun Riley! Err...I mean Emily!

Make sure to detail as much of whats going on with you as possible. Give us regular updates. I'd love to hear as much as possible of everything you're willing to share.

Maybe you could get your sister involved like you did when you were a bit younger? But remember, you're Riley, so you are the submissive plaything. (Are you submissive by nature in any way?)

Also, whilst I'm here, another question if I may:

Could you describe what you look like a little for us? What colour your eyes are. How long is your hair is and do you wear it in a particular way? What do your lips and nose look like? Do you look like any particular celebrity/public figure in any way? Whatever you're ok detailing.

Perhaps if you're comfortable sharing, the size of your breasts/cup size or whatever other more intimate details you're ok talking about.
Darky

Post by Darky »

Bucket wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:04 am Have fun Riley! Err...I mean Emily!

Make sure to detail as much of whats going on with you as possible. Give us regular updates. I'd love to hear as much as possible of everything you're willing to share.

Maybe you could get your sister involved like you did when you were a bit younger? But remember, you're Riley, so you are the submissive plaything. (Are you submissive by nature in any way?)

Also, whilst I'm here, another question if I may:

Could you describe what you look like a little for us? What colour your eyes are. How long is your hair is and do you wear it in a particular way? What do your lips and nose look like? Do you look like any particular celebrity/public figure in any way? Whatever you're ok detailing.

Perhaps if you're comfortable sharing, the size of your breasts/cup size or whatever other more intimate details you're ok talking about.
Haha, you are being bold 😎

@Emily a dare: I dare you to ignore the previous post 😇🤣🤣 and leave it to our imagination. Just as you did with Riley