The Unraveling (New 10/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mikewozere

Re: The Unraveling (New 5/28)

Post by mikewozere »

Hopefully she'll finally encounter some boys en-route home 🤞
Darky

Post by Darky »

mikewozere wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 11:01 am Hopefully she'll finally encounter some boys en-route home 🤞
Although I think I could be fun. I think I would let her come home unharmed. She has already faced so much today. Let’s give her a (small) break 😇
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

After this, I'll bet Lily and Riley become best friends! :D

This story just keeps getting hotter. I hope there is some humiliation for Riley on her naked trip home.

Great work!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Great chapter. Here's hoping they don't rush Riley out the back door before others at the party see her naked and she at least has to interact with a few of the other partygoers.

Hooked6
Darky

Post by Darky »

As said before I hope not, if everyone saw her naked, this great story could end very quick and that would be a shame. But who am I
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 14

Riley watched with envy as Lily slipped on her leggings, shirt, bra, and panties, each article of clothing seeming to enhance her already flawless figure. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of shame as she realized that she herself was still naked and exposed, her body on display for everyone to see. The thought sent a shiver down her spine, and she hunched her shoulders protectively.

Riley felt the weight of everyone's gaze on her as she sat there, naked and exposed. She wanted nothing more than to crawl into a hole and disappear. But she knew that wasn't an option. With a deep breath, she forced herself to stand up, her body trembling slightly from the combination of embarrassment and arousal.

The room smelled of sex and sweat, and Riley's skin was still flushed from her exertions. Her inner thighs were sticky where she'd come, and she could still taste Lily on her lips. Her butt crack was soaked with sweat, and she felt self-conscious about it as she stood there, naked and exposed. The memory of what had just happened between them flooded her mind, and she couldn't believe she'd actually let it go this far.

Riley had never been into girls. Not that she had anything against them or thought they were gross or anything. She'd just never really thought about them that way. But then again, she'd never been forced to do what she'd just done with Lily in front of everyone. The memory of her lips wrapped around Lily's swollen clit, her tongue dancing across her sensitive flesh, the feel of Lily's hips thrusting into her face...it all made her blush even hotter.

Suddenly, Aria pulled a ski mask out of her pocket, holding it up for Riley to see. Her eyes widened in surprise as she took in the black, featureless fabric. "You'll need this," she said with a wry smile, "if you want to keep your identity a secret." The mask hung limply from her fingers, the soft material dangling between them.

“But you’ll have to earn it, Riley.” Aria grinned, her green eyes sparkling with mischief. She tossed the ski mask gently in the air before catching it again. The soft, black fabric draped over her fingers like a second skin.

Riley stared at the mask, her heart racing. She couldn't believe she was being put through this. But if she wanted to keep her identity a secret, she had no choice. Slowly, she nodded her agreement. "Okay," she whispered, her voice trembling slightly. "What do I have to do?"

“Well, I have this art class I’m taking.” Aria began, a devious glint in her eye. Riley could feel the other girl's gaze appraising her as she spoke. It made her uncomfortable, but she forced herself to stay calm. "We were supposed to have a model for a life drawing session, but the person we had lined up couldn't make it. I told my teacher that I knew someone who could help us out. And since you're my friend, I thought of you." She paused, letting the words sink in.

“W-what kind of modeling?” Riley stammered, her cheeks flushing even deeper.

Aria grinned, a wicked glint in her eye. "Oh, you know. Just standing there, posing. Naked." She licked her lips suggestively. "It's just a class, Riley. Nothing we haven't seen before." Her words sent a shiver down Riley's spine.

Riley hesitated for a moment, her heart racing. She thought about it for a moment. It would be embarrassing, but it would be better than revealing her identity while naked tonight. Plus, it was an art class so hopefully everybody would just focus on the art and not stare at her. Taking a deep breath, she nodded slowly. "Okay," she said, her voice shaky. "I'll do it."

Aria's face lit up with a genuine smile. "Great! I knew you could do it." She stepped closer to Riley, reaching out to squeeze her shoulder in what she probably thought was a comforting gesture. “Now just to make sure you don’t back out, I need a quick photo of you. Don't worry, I'll delete it once you've done the modeling. Just a little insurance, you know?"

Riley's heart raced as she tried to decide if she should trust Aria or not. She didn't want to get in any deeper with her, but she also didn't want to risk revealing her identity. Reluctantly, she nodded her agreement. "Okay," she whispered, wishing she could disappear into the shadows instead.

“Great!” Aria said, her excitement obvious. “Let’s make the photo super embarrassing, so that you really don't have a choice but to go through with it. Why don't you bend over the bed for me, just like you're...you know..." She trailed off, leaving the rest unsaid.

Riley felt a mixture of fear and humiliation course through her veins. She swallowed hard and carefully stepped forward, positioning herself at the edge of the bed. She bent over at the waist, her hands clutching the sheets beneath her as she lowered her upper body as far as she could. The position made her back arch, thrusting out her rounded bottom and exposing her most intimate parts. She could feel her face flushing even deeper, her body trembling with embarrassment.

"That's it, just like that," Aria purred, her voice low and seductive. "Now, spread your cheeks for me." Riley hesitated for a moment, feeling the weight of Aria's request pressing down on her. She didn't want to do this, but she couldn't back out now. Slowly, carefully, she spread her butt cheeks apart, revealing her tight, pink anus to the other girl.

"Oh, perfect," Aria breathed, her hands shaking as she took a step closer. "Now, just to make sure you're really committed, I want you to push a finger into your butt." Riley's face flushed with shame, but she steeled herself and reached back with her left hand, finding the soft, sensitive pucker of her anus. Tentatively, she pressed a finger against it, feeling the warmth and tightness of her own body. It felt strange and embarrassing, but she forced herself to push deeper, to make contact with the sensitive inner walls of her rectum.

"Good girl," Aria purred, her voice low and sensual. "Now, turn around and smile for me." Riley hesitated for a moment, her heart racing as she fought the urge to pull her finger out and run away from this nightmare. But she knew she couldn't back down now. Slowly, she turned her head to the side, presenting Aria with a shy, trembling smile.

"That's better," Aria said, her voice full of approval. "Now, I just need a photo to make sure you remember our little arrangement." She took a step back and raised her phone, carefully positioning the camera to capture the image. The flash went off, momentarily blinding Riley, but she didn't dare close her eyes or move a muscle.

As soon as the flash subsided, Aria lowered her phone and grinned at Riley. "There you go. That should do it.” Riley slowly turned back around, her face still flushed with embarrassment. She pulled her finger out of her butt, feeling the cool air rush in as she did so. She wanted nothing more than to run away from this room, to forget about the humiliating things she had just done. But she knew that wasn't an option anymore.

“Class is on Wednesday at three o'clock, in room 213," Aria informed her, taking a step back and surveying the scene. She then paused for a moment, seeming to consider her next words carefully. "And remember, as long as you do everything I tell you to, that photo will be deleted."

Riley nodded slowly, her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment. She reached out and took the ski mask from Aria, carefully pulling it over her head. The soft, scratchy material enveloped her face, obscuring her features and making her feel even more trapped.

“If I were you, I'd just try running back to the dorm as quickly as possible," Ellie suggested to Riley, her tone soft and sympathetic. "I know it might be scary, but trust me, the faster you get out of here, the better."

With a deep breath, Riley finally summoned the courage to reach for the doorknob. The room seemed to spin around her as she twisted it open, the sound of music and laughter flooding her senses. She hesitantly stepped out into the hallway, her heart racing as she glanced around to make sure no one had noticed her exit.

Luckily, the hallway was empty. Riley exhaled shakily, her heart still racing as she quickly dashed down the hall, her feet silent against the soft carpet. She poked her head around the corner, peeking out into the main room of the party. It was still packed with people, the music thumping loudly as they danced and laughed.

Looking around, she knew there was no way to make her escape unnoticed. The only option was to face the music and hope for the best. With a deep breath, she braced herself and began her sprint.

Her naked body was exposed to the partygoers as she dashed through the crowd. Every step sent a shockwave of embarrassment through her. People looked at her in horror, some pointing and laughing, while others averted their eyes in sympathy. The carpet scratched against her skin, leaving her feeling even more vulnerable as she raced toward the exit.

She could feel the weight of their gazes burning into her back, their whispers carrying over the music. She tried to block it all out, focusing on putting one foot in front of the other, but it was impossible to ignore the collective gasp that followed her every move.

Riley reached the edge of the party, finally free from the prying eyes and mocking laughter. But as she pushed through the exit doors, she realized she wasn't truly safe yet. A small crowd of people had gathered outside, their phones raised in the air, capturing her humiliating escape on video.

Her face flushed an even deeper shade of red as she sprinted across the lawn, her bare feet digging into the soft grass. The cool night air brushed against her skin, bringing with it a sense of liberation and renewal. She knew she had to keep running, to put as much distance between herself and that horrible night as possible.

The dorm building came into view, its familiar walls and windows a welcome sight after what seemed like an eternity of humiliation. With renewed strength, Riley pushed herself harder, her lungs burning as she raced up the stairs. The sounds of the party faded into the distance, replaced by the rhythmic thumping of her heart in her ears. She reached her room, throwing the door open and stumbling inside, her body shaking uncontrollably from the exertion and the adrenaline crash.

Her breath came in ragged gasps as she leaned against the door, her bare skin prickling with goosebumps. She slowly raised her head, surveying the room, relieved to find that it was empty. For now, at least, she was alone. With shaking hands, she crossed the room and collapsed onto her bed, the soft mattress offering a brief moment of comfort amidst the overwhelming shame and embarrassment.
Emily

Re: The Unraveling (New 5/29)

Post by Emily »

I’d love to get some feedback on this new part and what you all think of where this story is going so far!
Darky

Post by Darky »

I guess you lost me here. All previous chapters I felt what Riley feels, this one not. In my opinion it is way out of line with previous chapter which were to humiliate Riley, this on isn’t about humiliation anymore. Too bad……
I was afraid this would happen one time. Probably my last feedback on the story
CityWolf

Post by CityWolf »

I am a fan of situations in which our lovely lady relies on a mask to protect her from total humiliation. ALTHOUGH the situation is only really rewarding if the mask is stripped away with all of her dignity in the most humiliating way by the people she hates most and she is exposed in the most permanent way. But, of course, I have a sick mind. :D
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Seems like this is a utility chapter, to get Riley from point A to point B. Nothing much happens here.

Shame and humiliation may come back in the art class or whatever situation she is put in. It would be interesting if Riley had to interact with someone she doesn't like, to increase her stress.

I do like the story however and look forward to what happens to Riley.