The Unraveling (New 10/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
computerphoto

Re: The Unraveling

Post by computerphoto »

so did they just talk Riley into leaving her clothes hanging in the dressing room and leaving without going to get them? It's perfect she just doing what she is told and not even thinking about it.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

computerphoto wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:15 am so did they just talk Riley into leaving her clothes hanging in the dressing room and leaving without going to get them? It's perfect she just doing what she is told and not even thinking about it.
Yeah, I wondered about that. Neither of the two girls took Riley's old clothes and Riley wasn't carrying them so I am thinking maybe she has only this new dress and her bra now I suppose with no backup garments in case something happens to what she is wearing. Maybe I missed something? If not what a little tension builder leaving her old stuff behind.

Hooked6
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Hooked6 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:21 am
computerphoto wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:15 am so did they just talk Riley into leaving her clothes hanging in the dressing room and leaving without going to get them? It's perfect she just doing what she is told and not even thinking about it.
Yeah, I wondered about that. Neither of the two girls took Riley's old clothes and Riley wasn't carrying them so I am thinking maybe she has only this new dress and her bra now I suppose with no backup garments in case something happens to what she is wearing. Maybe I missed something? If not what a little tension builder leaving her old stuff behind.

Hooked6
Also, they driving her deeper into the mess with the new photo they book and who knows what is going to happen next, with leaving her clothes behind and only having the dress they paid for, they could tell her to take it off at any time and leave her naked in the middle of the mall. I don't think Riley is realizing how much control they going to have over her just so she can get the one photo back LOL

We all loving this, and can't wait to see what happen next.
Emily

Post by Emily »

computerphoto wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:09 pm
Hooked6 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:21 am

Hooked6
Also, they driving her deeper into the mess with the new photo they book and who knows what is going to happen next, with leaving her clothes behind and only having the dress they paid for, they could tell her to take it off at any time and leave her naked in the middle of the mall. I don't think Riley is realizing how much control they going to have over her just so she can get the one photo back LOL

We all loving this, and can't wait to see what happen next.
Thank you!!
As far as her old clothes, I think Riley was just so distracted with her new outfit that she didn’t even think of them. Her only having the dress on, without panties underneath, definitely leaves her in a super vulnerable position.

I’d love some suggestions and ideas on what the girls can do to Riley. They’ve gone pretty easy on her so far, but that won’t always be the case.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

Riley could always say ahh shit I left my clothes in the dressing room, i have to go get them. She could do that on the way out or just after leaving the store, or the store employee could ask do you want your old clothes you left in the dressing room, as they are leaving.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 7

Soon, Ellie set a tray of food down in front of them and took a seat as well. "I got us some chicken tenders, fries, and a couple of sodas. I hope that's okay."

Riley nodded, still feeling a little self-conscious but trying to focus on the food. "It's all fine," she said, taking a few fries and dipping them in some ketchup. "Thanks, Ellie."

They ate in silence for a moment, each lost in their own thoughts. The noises of the mall faded into the background as they focused on their food. After a few minutes, Riley looked up from her plate and cleared her throat. "Um, I actually need to go to the restroom before we head to the next store."

"No problem," Ellie said with a reassuring smile. "We'll come too.”

Riley nodded and stood up. They followed her to the restroom, and Riley led them to a single room private family bathroom. As they entered, she couldn't help but feel a pang of irritation. Why couldn't she just have some privacy? It wasn't like she was doing anything wrong.

Inside the bathroom, Riley locked the door behind them and turned to face Aria and Ellie. She hesitated for a moment, feeling self-conscious. "Do... do you guys really have to come in?" she asked, her voice quivering slightly.

"Of course, we do," Ellie replied. “Now, before you take care of yourself, why don’t you take off your dress? You don't want to get it wet or dirty in here, do you?" Her voice was calm and soothing, but there was an undercurrent of authority that Riley couldn't help but feel.

Riley hesitated for a moment, but knew she had no choice. She glanced down at her dress, then back up at Ellie. "Okay," she said softly, her voice shaking slightly. Reaching up, she untied the strings at the back of her neck and let the dress slip off her shoulders, revealing her bare skin beneath. She felt a rush of heat to her face as she stood there in just her bra, shoes, and socks.

Ellie nodded approvingly. "That's a good girl. Now, go ahead and take off your bra too. We don't want it getting in the way, do we?" There was a hint of amusement in Ellie's voice, but Riley couldn't help but feel like she was being teased.

Riley hesitated once again, her cheeks burning with shame. She glanced down at her bra, feeling the fabric against her chest, and then back up at Ellie. Slowly, she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra, letting it fall to the floor. Now she was standing there completely naked, except for her shoes and socks.

"Very good," Ellie said, nodding approvingly. "Now, why don't you take off your shoes and socks too? We wouldn't want you to get them wet or dirty while you're taking care of yourself."

She glanced down at her feet, then back up at Ellie. Slowly, she reached down and unlaced her shoes, carefully setting them aside. Then she pulled off her socks, revealing her pale, smooth feet.

Ellie nodded in approval. "Very good, Riley. You're doing great." Her voice was calm and reassuring, but there was an unmistakable air of authority about her. Riley felt a mixture of relief and embarrassment as she stood there, completely naked.

Aria took a step forward, her eyes lingering on Riley's body. "So," she began, her voice soft but steady, "Are you enjoying this?" Riley blushed even deeper, her heart racing as she tried to find the words to answer.

Ellie smiled gently at her friend, her voice gentle and understanding. "It's okay if you are, you know. We all get turned on sometimes, even when it's not necessarily the most convenient time. It's natural." Riley glanced between them, feeling a mixture of arousal and shame.

Aria stepped forward, her hands settling on Riley's shoulders. "Look at it this way," she said, her voice soft and soothing. "We're all here for you, to help you through this. And sometimes, helping each other means being honest about our own feelings and desires. So if being naked in front of us makes you feel a little aroused, that's okay."

Riley looked up, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She wanted to believe what Aria was saying, but it was hard. She felt exposed and vulnerable, and the fact that Ellie and Aria were both fully clothed only made it worse.

"I-I’m not enjoying this." she stammered.

Ellie raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure about that, Riley?" she asked, her voice gentle but probing. "Because it certainly looks like you are."

Riley felt her cheeks burning even hotter. She wanted to believe them, but it was so hard. "I-I'm not," she stammered. "I'm just nervous and embarrassed."

Ellie took a step closer, her expression softening. "Then prove it.”

Riley felt a surge of panic rise up in her chest. "P-prove what?"

Ellie's expression was unyielding. "That you're not enjoying this. That you're truly not aroused. Prove to us that you're not lying."

Riley felt a mixture of fear and anger rising up within her. "How am I supposed to do that?" she demanded, her shaking.

Ellie smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, it's not that complicated. Just use some toilet paper to check yourself. If you're not wet, then you can show us."

Riley's heart raced as she reached for a roll of toilet paper, her hands shaking. She couldn't believe they were asking her to do this. She felt like she was on display, like they were all waiting for her to prove her innocence. Tearing off a piece of the tissue, she gingerly placed it between her legs, feeling a strange mixture of shame and curiosity as she did so.

Ellie and Aria exchanged knowing glances, their expressions a mix of anticipation and amusement. Riley's cheeks flushed even deeper as she became more and more aware of the situation she was in. She felt the toilet paper begin to slide, soaking up her own wetness. Her breath hitched in her throat as she realized what was happening.

"Okay, okay," she stammered, her hands shaking as she pulled the toilet paper away. She held it up for them to see, feeling a fresh wave of shame wash over her. Ellie and Aria studied the damp tissue for a moment, their expressions unreadable.

Finally, Ellie nodded. "See? You are wet. That means you are aroused. It's completely normal to feel this way. You're just human." Her words were meant to be reassuring, but they only served to make Riley feel more exposed.

Aria stepped forward, her expression sympathetic. "It's okay, Riley. We're not judging you. We're just trying to help you understand that your body's natural responses are nothing to be ashamed of. You can choose to feel however you want about it, but it's important to be honest with yourself."

Riley felt tears welling up in her eyes as she looked from Ellie to Aria and back again. She wanted so badly to trust them, to believe that they truly understood and didn't think any less of her. But the shame and embarrassment were overwhelming.

"I-I'm sorry," she stammered, her voice barely above a whisper. "I just... I don't know what to say."

Ellie stepped forward, putting a comforting hand on Riley's shoulder. "It's okay to feel confused, but it's important to be honest with us. You don't have to keep lying. We can help you through this." Aria nodded in agreement, her expression gentle.

Riley took a deep breath, trying to steady her racing thoughts. She didn't know what to believe anymore. Were they really just trying to help her, or were they just playing some twisted game? She wanted so badly to trust them, but the fear and uncertainty gripped her tightly.

She glanced at Ellie, then at Aria, searching their faces for any hint of malice. But all she saw was kindness, understanding. Even sympathy. They seemed to genuinely care about her, even if she couldn't quite believe it.

“We’ve been in here long enough, Riley. Why don't you just go ahead and pee now, so we can get back to shopping?" Ellie suggested gently, her tone reassuring. She glanced at Aria, who nodded in agreement.

Riley swallowed hard, her throat feeling tight. "Okay," she managed to whisper. She lifted the toilet seat, revealing the porcelain bowl, and slowly lowered herself onto it. The cool, smooth surface of the toilet was a welcome relief from the warmth that had been building up in her body.

As she began to pee, she felt a strange mix of embarrassment and exposure. Ellie and Aria were still there, watching her intently, their expressions unreadable. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks as the warm liquid flowed from her body, pooling in the water beneath her.

She tried to focus on their faces, searching for any sign of judgment or disgust, but all she could see was a strange sort of empathy. It was as if they understood, on some level, what she was going through.

As she finished peeing, Riley wiped herself, feeling a rush of relief wash over her. She stood up, turning to face Ellie and Aria, her body still exposed. She wanted so badly to cover herself, to feel like she had some modesty back, but they didn't seem to be in any hurry to let her.
Darky

Post by Darky »

Emily, this is getting better and better for poor Riley. Really love your story!
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

I love how Ellie and Aria are using the patient approach with Riley but they're clearly manipulating her to their will. Brilliantly told.

Hooked6
Emily

Post by Emily »

It’s great to see the wonderful feedback so far!
There will probably be at least a couple more chapters at the mall, any fun ideas as to what Ellie and Aria can do with Riley at the mall?
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 8

“Can I have my clothes now, please?" Riley asked tentatively, her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment. Ellie glanced at Aria, who nodded, and then back at Riley.

"Well, you can have your dress," Ellie said, handing it back to her. "But as for your bra, you lied to us, Riley. Remember what we said about honesty being important?" Riley's face flushed even deeper at the mention of her bra. She wanted nothing more than to cover herself up, to feel some sense of modesty again.

Ellie continued, "You can earn your bra back by being honest with us from now on. We're here to help you, Riley. We want you to trust us. So, please, don't lie to us anymore." Aria nodded in agreement, her expression sincere.

Riley felt a mix of emotions as she pulled her dress over her head. She wanted to trust them, she really did. But the fear and uncertainty gripped her tightly, making it hard to let go of her defenses. As she buttoned up her dress, she looked at them both, searching their faces for any sign of duplicity.

She quickly put on her shoes and socks, grateful for their familiar touch and the sense of protection they afforded her. As she laced up her shoes, she glanced at Ellie, who carefully folded Riley's bra and slipped it into her purse.

The three girls stepped back into the busy shopping mall, the cool air hitting Riley like a wave. Her heart was still racing, and she couldn't help but feel self-conscious about the whole situation. Ellie and Aria both wore knowing smiles on their faces, as if they could sense her discomfort.

They window-shopped for a while, browsing through various stores and checking out the latest fashions. Riley tried to lose herself in the activity, hoping it would help her forget about what had just happened. But every time she saw a mannequin or a real person wearing a bra, her mind would drift back to her own exposed body.

As they walked, they passed a coffee shop with a mouth-watering aroma wafting out of it. Ellie glanced at her watch and then at Riley. "Do you want to take a break? I could really go for a cup of coffee." Riley nodded, suddenly craving something warm and caffeinated. She was surprised by Ellie's offer, but grateful all the same.

They stepped inside the cozy coffee shop, the warmth enveloping them like a blanket. The barista, a young man with a friendly smile, greeted them as they approached the counter. "What can I get for you ladies today?" he asked in a cheerful voice.

Ellie glanced at Aria, then back at the barista. "Two caramel lattes. And my friend here..." She gestured to Riley, who was still feeling a bit awkward about the whole situation. "She'll have whatever you recommend."

The barista smiled at Riley. "No problem. We have some wonderful drinks on our menu. How about I make you something special, like our house-made cinnamon spice chai tea latte?" Riley nodded, feeling a bit more at ease. "That sounds amazing, actually."

Ellie quickly pulled her wallet out of her purse to pay for their drinks. She fumbled through her cards and bills, making sure she had enough cash. In the midst of this, her fingers brushed against the edge of the wallet, sending it tumbling to the ground with a loud clatter. Coins scattered everywhere, rolling across the tile floor in every direction.

"Oh no!" Ellie cried out, dropping to her knees to gather up her belongings. Riley instinctively reached down to help her, bending over in the process. As she stretched forward, her dress hiked up, revealing her bare bottom and the soft folds of her pussy. Suddenly she felt the cool air brush against her most intimate areas, sending a shiver down her spine. She quickly straightened up, her face flushing with embarrassment.

The barista, who had been watching the entire scene with a mix of shock and amusement, looked at Riley with newfound interest. He quickly composed himself and cleared his throat, trying to regain his professional demeanor. "Drinks are on the house, ladies. No need to worry about paying. I'll just...um...put your orders in for you."

Riley's face burned as she realized the extent of her exposure. Her cheeks flushed and her heart raced, her mind replaying the moment over and over again. She felt naked, vulnerable, and humiliated. It was as if the entire world had seen her most intimate parts, and the thought was unbearable.

Riley took a shaky breath, trying to calm her racing heart as she accepted the drink from the barista. Her face felt like it was on fire, and she could feel the heat spreading down to her neck and ears. She couldn't meet anyone's gaze, not even Ellie's. "T-thank you," she managed to stammer out, her voice barely audible over the pounding of her heart.

As they made their way over to a table, Riley's mind raced with mortification. How could she have been so careless? And why did it have to be a boy? Of all people, why him? The whole situation seemed surreal, like something out of a nightmare she couldn't wake up from. She wished she could just disappear, be invisible, anything but the center of attention like this.

Ellie tried to make light of the situation, laughing and joking about it as they sat down. "Oh my god, Riley, I can't believe you just did that! And right in front of the barista, no less! I mean, he must have gotten quite the view of your pussy!"

Riley felt her face burning even hotter at the mention of her exposed body part. She wanted nothing more than to disappear, to sink into the floor and vanish. The image of the barista seeing her like that was burned into her mind, and she couldn't shake the embarrassment. "I can't believe I did that," she muttered, staring down at the table.

"Oh, come on, Riley. It's not like he's never seen a vagina before," Aria laughed, trying to lighten the mood. "Besides, he's a guy. He probably thought it was pretty hot." She grinned at Riley, nudging her playfully.

But Riley didn't find any of this amusing. She felt her face flush even deeper at the mention of her intimate parts being "hot." It only served to remind her of how exposed she had felt, and how much she wished she could just disappear. She wanted nothing more than to crawl into a hole and hide from the world.

As they gathered their things and began to stand up, Riley could feel the barista's gaze burning into the back of her neck. She could almost feel his eyes roaming over her body, reliving the moment when he had seen her most private area. The sensation was both unbearable and incredibly embarrassing.

"Oh, hey," Aria said, waving at the barista as they headed for the door, "thanks again for the drinks. They were really good." She flashed him a bright smile, but Riley couldn't bring herself to look in his direction. Her face felt like it was on fire, and she was positive that she looked as red as a tomato.