The Unraveling (New 9/03)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
spacespeedster

Re: The Unraveling (New 6/30)

Post by spacespeedster »

Emily wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:14 pm How did you all like the chapters with the boys?

They may someday make a return appearance. Any other feedback or ideas for this story?
Brando

Re: The Unraveling (New 6/30)

Post by Brando »

Love it hopefully one day Riley's so horny and wants to cum so bad she's willing to give up her virginity for it
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 28

As they entered the bathroom, the cool, clean scent of antiseptic washed over her, a stark contrast to the musky aroma of the room she had just left. She felt a moment of relief at the sight of the shower, the promise of cleanliness and the chance to wash away the events of the evening.

The bathroom was empty, a rare occurrence in the bustling dorm. The white tiles gleamed under the harsh fluorescent lights, the quiet a stark contrast to the chaos of the room she had just vacated. Riley felt a weight lift from her shoulders, the echo of her footsteps the only sound as she padded towards the shower.

"Take off the robe," Claire said, her voice firm but not unkind. Riley paused, her hands fumbling with the sash of the terry-cloth cocoon. She felt the fabric slide away, exposing her once again to the cool air and Claire's gaze. The robe fell to the floor in a soft thud, leaving her naked once more, her skin sticky with the evidence of her degradation.

With a deep breath, Riley stepped into the shower, the cold tiles a stark contrast to the warmth of the room she had just left. The water hit her skin with a hiss, the spray cool and soothing against her flushed flesh. She closed her eyes, letting the droplets wash over her face, trying to erase the images of the evening from her mind. But as the water cascaded down her body, it only served to heighten her awareness of the sticky mess that clung to her, a reminder of her humiliation.

Claire took a seat on the bench just outside the shower, watching Riley with a look that was both curious and appraising. "You know," she said, her voice echoing slightly in the tiled room, "nobody expected you to go that far. To actually do...everything."

Riley flinched under the spray of water, her eyes squeezed shut as the soap slithered down her body, mixing with the cum that had been painted onto her like a twisted piece of art. Shame coiled in her stomach like a snake, tightening its grip with every beat of her racing heart. She had never felt so exposed, so used, so...desired. It was a strange cocktail of emotions that left her feeling both violated and oddly powerful.

"I didn't have a choice," she murmured, her voice barely audible over the sound of the water. She knew Claire could hear her, though, knew that every word was being measured and cataloged, ready to be used against her in the next round of their twisted game.

"No, you didn't," Claire said, her tone contemplative. "But you didn't exactly fight it, either. You let us push you to the edge." Riley felt a sting of truth in her words, even as the water washed away the evidence of her debasement. "You got pretty close to the real thing," she continued, her eyes never leaving Riley's face. "If you ever have any questions...about that sort of thing, you know you can come to me."

The offer hung in the air, and Riley felt a strange mix of comfort and anxiety. She knew that Claire had power over her, that she could make her life a living hell if she chose to. But there was something almost...maternal in the way she spoke, as if she genuinely cared about her well-being. It was a bizarre role reversal, considering the evening's events.

"We'll never force you to lose your virginity, Riley," Claire said firmly, her eyes never leaving Riley's. "But you should consider going on the pill, just in case."

Riley's eyes widened, the water streaming down her face like tears. The idea of taking such a step was both terrifying and liberating. It meant that the choice was still hers, but it also meant that she was acknowledging the possibility of crossing that final line.

"Okay," she whispered, her voice barely audible over the patter of the shower. She felt a strange sense of relief wash over her, as if by agreeing to take control of her own body in this small way, she was somehow reclaiming some of the power that had been so cruelly stripped from her throughout the night.

"Good girl," Claire said, a hint of approval in her voice. "I'll help you set it up tomorrow." The promise of assistance was like a cool hand on her fevered forehead, soothing her nerves and giving her something to focus on other than the sticky mess she was currently trying to scrub away.

Under the relentless spray of the showerhead, Riley's mind raced. The events of the night played out like a movie reel in her head, each humiliating act more vivid than the last. Yet amidst the embarrassment, there was a twisted thrill she couldn't ignore. Her body had responded to their commands, betraying her in the most intimate of ways.

Finally, she turned off the water and stepped out, feeling a bit more like herself with the grime washed away. The steam clung to her skin, making her feel slightly less exposed in the cold bathroom air. She grabbed a towel from the rack and began to dry herself off, her movements mechanical as she tried to ignore the way her skin still tingled from their touches.

"Let me," Claire said, stepping closer and taking the towel from her. Her touch was surprisingly gentle as she began to dry Riley off, her eyes lingering on the water droplets that clung to her body. Riley felt a shiver run through her as Claire's gaze fell to the space between her legs.

With a knowing smile, Claire reached out and lightly traced her finger along Riley's slit, her eyes never leaving hers. The contact was feather-light, but it was enough to make Riley's legs wobble. She watched in shock as Claire's finger slid through her folds, her eyes widening when she felt the wetness that had been building since the start of the night. "It seems like you enjoyed yourself more than you let on," Claire murmured, her voice a seductive purr.

Riley's cheeks burned with embarrassment as she realized her body had betrayed her once again. She had thought she had hidden her arousal well, but apparently, she had been wrong. Claire's touch grew bolder, her fingertip delving into Riley's entrance, the intrusion making her gasp. The water had washed away the evidence of her climax, but her body was still hungry, still craving more.

Withdrawing her finger, Claire brought it to her mouth and licked it clean with a wicked smile. The sight of her doing so sent a jolt of something through Riley—part shock, part arousal. It was as if the taste of her own pleasure was a secret that Claire had claimed for herself, a twisted intimacy that Riley hadn't been prepared for.

"Here," Claire said, handing Riley the robe. The fabric was warm from her own body, and Riley felt a strange comfort in the gesture, as if the warmth could somehow erase the coldness of the evening's events. She slipped it on, the softness enveloping her like a warm embrace.

"Thank you," Riley murmured, tying the sash tightly around her waist. She avoided Claire's gaze, still reeling from the intimate touch she had just witnessed.

Her red hair hung in wet strands around her face, clinging to her neck and shoulders. She reached for the towel again, the fabric rough against her sensitive skin. She took her time, meticulously scrubbing each strand, feeling the water's last vestiges give way to the warmth of the fabric. The simple act of drying her hair was a small bastion of control in a night that had been dominated by the whims of others.

When she was done, she turned to face Claire, who was perched on the bench, watching her with an unreadable expression. "Let's get you back to your room," she said, standing up with the grace of a cat. Riley nodded, feeling the weight of the evening's events pressing down on her.

The walk back to her dorm was quiet, the hallways eerily empty. Each step felt like a mile, her legs heavy with the burden of what had just transpired. When they reached her door, Claire turned to her, her eyes searching Riley's face. "You okay?" she asked, the concern in her voice surprisingly genuine.

Riley nodded, her throat tight with unshed tears. "Yeah," she lied, her voice a mere whisper. She didn't know what she was feeling anymore—shame, excitement, fear, or maybe a twisted mix of all three.

The moment she stepped into her room, she was enveloped by a warm, welcoming embrace. The lights had indeed been dimmed, and a dozen candles flickered around the space, casting dancing shadows on the walls. The sweet scent of vanilla filled the air, a stark contrast to the musky odor from the earlier events.

Riley wasted no time and let the robe slip off her shoulders, allowing it to pool at her feet. The warm air of the candlelit room kissed her skin, bringing goosebumps to the surface. She was met with the sight of Aria and Ellie, both wearing plush bathrobes that slightly parted to reveal their bare skin beneath. Their eyes glinted with a hunger that was impossible to miss, and she felt a peculiar mix of dread and anticipation.

"Welcome back," Ellie said, her voice a seductive purr that seemed to resonate through the very air. "We couldn't help but get a bit... excited from watching your little show." Aria nodded in agreement, her eyes raking over Riley's naked form with a greed that sent a shiver down Riley's spine.

"Now," Aria began, her voice low and commanding, "it's our turn to get some pleasure." She stepped closer, her hand reaching out to cup Riley's chin, forcing her to meet her gaze. "But remember, no funny business," she warned, her eyes flashing with a hint of steel. "You do as we say, and only what we say."

Riley felt a knot form in her stomach, her pulse racing. She nodded, swallowing hard, her eyes flickering between Aria and Ellie. The way they looked at her made her feel like a piece of meat, but she also couldn't ignore the thrill of excitement that zipped through her body. They had pushed her so far already, but she knew there was more to come.

"So," Aria drawled, her eyes traveling over Riley's naked form, "who gets to go first?" Ellie's gaze was equally hungry, and she stepped closer, her hand brushing against Riley's arm. The simple touch sent a jolt of electricity through her, making her skin tingle.
Darky

Re: The Unraveling (New 7/06)

Post by Darky »

I really, really hope you never let Riley give up her virginity forced or not for a stupid game. It would really be a storykiller for me. And if you let Riley agree to take the pill, you are planning that. It’s a real shame :shock:
The real thing as you call it, interferes your story, it isn’t playfull anymore.

I also think you can let Riley do so much more without doing the real thing, forced or voluntarily. And the people commenting on your boys chapters weren’t really positive about it. Some if i were you, I would skip boys in your story for awhile ;)
Emily

Post by Emily »

Darky wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:51 am I really, really hope you never let Riley give up her virginity forced or not for a stupid game. It would really be a storykiller for me. And if you let Riley agree to take the pill, you are planning that. It’s a real shame :shock:
The real thing as you call it, interferes your story, it isn’t playfull anymore.

I also think you can let Riley do so much more without doing the real thing, forced or voluntarily. And the people commenting on your boys chapters weren’t really positive about it. Some if i were you, I would skip boys in your story for awhile ;)
The plan is not, and has never been, for Riley to have sex. I wrote in the pill part to express a sense of control that Riley is going to be given over her body. It reiterates that sex is really the one thing that Riley has control of and will not be forced to do. Also, I try my best to put myself in Riley’s shoes and know that if I were doing the type of stuff she has done, I’d want to for sure know I have protection for if I ever decided to take it further.

I’m personally on the pill myself and have never had sex before. But having the reassurance that I can makes me feel better. And I thought giving Riley that reassurance could be good.

Does anybody else feel this story is not going in the right direction?
Pantherjsmt123

Post by Pantherjsmt123 »

This is one of my favorite stories on this site and I love the direction. Currently, as the story stands, you're sitting on a goldmine of opportunities! Here are just a few possibilities.

-More public humiliation in class and on campus by forced/reluctant exposure.
-Give the girls full clothing control. High heels shorts skirts, no bra or panties, etc . Make her exchange her more conservative outfits for more revealing outfits over time.
-Create rules she has to follow while in public. This could be a maximum of total number of clothing items, or no sitting with her knees touching. Things that will lead to more exposure
-Orgasm control, denial, teasing, and edging. Make her edge a certain amount of times a day or in public
-Add some toys. Clamps, vibes, or butt plugs that go off randomly in public or are controlled by the others
-Put her in situations where she is forced to choose between more rules/further exposure or having an orgasm

These are just some ideas and she can do all of this while keeping her virginity in tact. I actually would prefer it that way, it makes for an interesting juxtaposition. I also agree with some of the other comments, I wasn't a huge fan of the boys, girls only is more fun :D
Emily

Post by Emily »

Pantherjsmt123 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:23 am This is one of my favorite stories on this site and I love the direction. Currently, as the story stands, you're sitting on a goldmine of opportunities! Here are just a few possibilities.

-More public humiliation in class and on campus by forced/reluctant exposure.
-Give the girls full clothing control. High heels shorts skirts, no bra or panties, etc . Make her exchange her more conservative outfits for more revealing outfits over time.
-Create rules she has to follow while in public. This could be a maximum of total number of clothing items, or no sitting with her knees touching. Things that will lead to more exposure
-Orgasm control, denial, teasing, and edging. Make her edge a certain amount of times a day or in public
-Add some toys. Clamps, vibes, or butt plugs that go off randomly in public or are controlled by the others
-Put her in situations where she is forced to choose between more rules/further exposure or having an orgasm

These are just some ideas and she can do all of this while keeping her virginity in tact. I actually would prefer it that way, it makes for an interesting juxtaposition. I also agree with some of the other comments, I wasn't a huge fan of the boys, girls only is more fun :D
I absolutely LOVE some of these ideas!
I can only imagine what edging a ton would do to Riley and what she’d be willing to do to orgasm after that. Doing something like that would probably drive any girl crazy! I can only try to imagine how frustrating that would be for her!

Keep the ideas coming!
Darky

Post by Darky »

Emily wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:18 pm
Darky wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:51 am I really, really hope you never let Riley give up her virginity forced or not for a stupid game. It would really be a storykiller for me. And if you let Riley agree to take the pill, you are planning that. It’s a real shame :shock:

The plan is not, and has never been, for Riley to have sex. I wrote in the pill part to express a sense of control that Riley is going to be given over her body. It reiterates that sex is really the one thing that Riley has control of and will not be forced to do. Also, I try my best to put myself in Riley’s shoes and know that if I were doing the type of stuff she has done, I’d want to for sure know I have protection for if I ever decided to take it further.

I’m personally on the pill myself and have never had sex before. But having the reassurance that I can makes me feel better. And I thought giving Riley that reassurance could be good.

Does anybody else feel this story is not going in the right direction?

Thank you for explaining Emily, although it was not a point of criticism. More an expression of worries :oops:
The ideas provided by panther are indeed a good way to have Riley have more fun, I don’t like all of them, but you can not keep everybody happy all the time. Even I’m convinced you can make it work out a great way. For example, I’m not a fan of high heels, but I know tons of men love it. I think it doesn’t work on Riley, but that’s up to you. My opinion is Riley is a real short skirt, tight top with no underwear, bra and sneakers can be as sexy as hell as well.

Anxious for your next part(s). Keep surprising us!
shmeckle

Post by shmeckle »

I love the direction the story's going in. She has the assurance of the other girls that she can stay a virgin as long as she wants. Without that to worry about, she'll relax and probably let herself get pushed farther than she would have otherwise.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 29

Riley's eyes darted between them, her mind racing. She knew she had to choose, had to decide which of them she would be the first to bring to climax. It was a decision she hadn't expected to make, but one she knew she couldn't avoid. Her heart hammered in her chest, her body trembling with a mix of fear and arousal.

Finally, she pointed to Ellie, her voice barely above a whisper. "You," she said, the words feeling strange and foreign on her tongue. Ellie's eyes lit up with victory, a smug smile playing at the corners of her mouth. Aria's expression remained neutral, but Riley could see the flicker of disappointment in her eyes.

“Remember, Riley, no trying anything stupid,” Ellie warned, her eyes glinting with mischief. She stepped closer, her robe gaping slightly to reveal the soft swells of her breasts. “We’re in charge here, and we expect you to behave.”

Riley's heart hammered in her chest as she nodded, her eyes locked on Ellie's. The anticipation was unbearable, a heady mix of fear and excitement that made her knees feel like jelly. She knew she had to perform, to give them what they wanted, but the thought of being used again made her stomach churn.

With a dramatic flourish, Ellie let her robe fall to the floor, revealing her naked body. Her breasts were full and round, her nipples hard with desire, and her pussy was shaved smooth and bare, just like Riley's. She stepped closer, closing the distance between them until their bodies were almost touching. "Now, let's see what you've learned," she murmured, her voice thick with lust.

Ellie turned and sauntered over to Riley's bed, the confidence in her stride unmistakable. She perched on the edge, her legs parting slightly, revealing a glimpse of her bare, shaved pussy. "Kneel," she said, her voice a soft command that Riley couldn't ignore. It was a simple word, but it sent a bolt of anticipation and trepidation through her.

With trembling legs, Riley lowered herself to the floor, her knees coming to rest on the plush carpet. The candlelight flickered across Ellie's skin, casting shadows that played over her intimate folds. Riley found herself eye level with Ellie's sex, the reality of what was about to happen crashing down on her like a wave. Her cheeks burned with a mix of embarrassment and excitement as she stared at the perfect, pink flesh before her.

"Look at it," Ellie instructed, her voice a velvety purr. "This is the pussy that owns you. The only thing that matters right now is making it happy." Riley's eyes flicked up to meet hers, searching for some sign of compassion or reprieve, but Ellie's gaze was unyielding, filled with a hunger that was both thrilling and terrifying.

Obeying the command, Riley's gaze dropped to the apex of Ellie's thighs. Her pussy was indeed a masterpiece of nature, a vision of soft, glistening pink flesh that called to Riley with a siren's song. The folds of her labia were swollen with arousal, the clit peeking out like a shy creature from the depths of a lush pink coral reef. It was a landscape of sensuality, a map of pleasure that Riley was about to explore.

“Now, kiss it,” Ellie said, her voice a seductive whisper that sent a shiver down Riley’s spine. The command was simple, yet it seemed to carry the weight of the world with it. Riley's eyes remained glued to Ellie’s sex, the beauty of it almost hypnotizing. She took a deep breath, her heart pounding in her chest like a drum, and leaned in.

Her lips brushed against the softness of Ellie’s pussy, the sensation alien yet exhilarating. Ellie’s skin was warm and smooth, a stark contrast to the cold floor beneath her knees. Riley felt Ellie’s thighs tense and her breath hitch as she kissed her, a reaction that sent a thrill through her own body. It was as if with each gentle press of her lips, she was reclaiming a piece of the power she had lost throughout the evening.

The taste was sweet and slightly tangy, with a hint of musk that was uniquely Ellie. It was an intoxicating blend that filled her mouth and danced across her tongue, leaving her craving more. The flavor grew stronger as she deepened the kiss, her tongue sliding along the wetness that coated Ellie’s folds. It was a taste of pure, unbridled desire, and it was intoxicating.

With a gentle but firm hand, Ellie pushed Riley's head down, guiding her to the next level of her depraved education. Riley's nose pressed against the soft flesh of Ellie's pussy, the scent of her arousal filling her nostrils and making her lightheaded. The pressure was unrelenting, a silent command that she couldn't refuse. She opened her mouth wider, her tongue sliding out to explore the new terrain, tracing the delicate line of her inner labia before finding the sweet spot—Ellie's clit.

The moment her tongue made contact, Ellie's hips jerked, a gasp escaping her lips. It was a sound that spurred Riley on, a confirmation that she was giving Ellie what she wanted. She began to lick in earnest, her tongue swirling and flicking with a hunger that surprised her. Each stroke brought a new wave of flavor, a symphony of sensations that she greedily devoured. The sound of her own wetness was a stark reminder of her own arousal, her body betraying her once again.

In that moment, Riley couldn't help but imagine the tables turned. What if it was Ellie kneeling before her, her face buried in her cunt, desperate for her approval? The thought was exhilarating, a tantalizing slice of power in a night that had been dominated by submission. She imagined herself sitting on the bed, her legs spread wide, watching Ellie's eyes glaze over with lust as she worked her magic. The power dynamic shifted in her mind, and she felt a thrill run through her body at the idea of holding the reins.

Her tongue grew bolder, pressing firmer against Ellie's clit, swirling in tight circles that had her hips bucking against her face. Ellie's moans grew louder, more demanding, and Riley found herself smiling into the sweetness of her sex. Was this what it felt like to be in control? To be the one dictating the rhythm of someone else's pleasure? The thought was heady, and she felt a strange sense of pride at her ability to evoke such a response.

Ellie's thighs began to quiver, and she tightened her grip on Riley's hair, pulling her closer as her body grew taut with anticipation. Riley could feel the orgasm building, a storm gathering in the pit of Ellie's stomach, threatening to break free. Her own arousal grew with each passing second, her own neglected pussy throbbing with need.

With a final, desperate cry, Ellie's hips bucked, and she released the torrent of pleasure that had been building within her. Her pussy spasmed against Riley's face, her juices flooding her mouth and coating her tongue as she rode out the waves of ecstasy. Riley felt the power of Ellie's climax in every tremor of her body, the way she tightened and released, the sweet taste of her release flooding her senses.

As the tremors subsided, Riley pulled back, her eyes meeting Ellie's. There was something in the older girl's gaze that was unsettling, a look of pure satisfaction that seemed to speak volumes about the power she held over her. Riley's cheeks burned with a mix of embarrassment and defiance as she swiped her tongue over her lips, savoring the last remnants of Ellie's taste.

Ellie stood up with the grace of a prima ballerina, turning away from her with a smug smile playing on her lips. Riley's eyes were drawn to her backside, the plush curves of her buttocks moving tantalizingly as she slid her robe back over her shoulders. The fabric whispered against her skin, a sound that seemed to echo the unspoken promise of more to come.

"Good job," Ellie said, her voice a low purr. "Now, who's next?"

Riley's eyes flicked to Aria, who was watching her with a predatory gaze. Despite the humiliation, she felt a thrill at the thought of being used by them again. She licked her lips, still tasting Ellie's essence. "Aria," she murmured, the name a soft caress in the quiet room.

Aria's smile was the only acknowledgment she received before the other girl dropped her own robe, revealing a body that was a testament to her confidence. Her breasts were smaller than Ellie's, but they sat high and firm on her chest, her nipples a dark rose that begged to be sucked. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, a stark contrast to the bare canvas Riley had just serviced.

Aria bent down and rummaged through her bag, her eyes gleaming with mischief as she pulled out a sleek, metallic object. It was a small vibrator, no longer than Riley's index finger and with a delicate curve that screamed of its purpose. Riley felt a fresh wave of dread and excitement wash over her as Aria turned back to her, holding the vibrator between two fingers like a trophy.

"You're going to use this," Aria said, her voice a smoky whisper that seemed to dance around the room. She tossed the vibrator to Riley, who caught it with trembling hands. It was surprisingly heavy, the cool metal a stark contrast to the warmth of the room. "You're going to make me come," she continued, her eyes boring into Riley’s.

Aria moved with the grace of a predator as she climbed onto Riley's bed, her body a canvas of desire that Riley couldn't help but admire. She lay back, her legs parting slightly, revealing the glistening pink slit that was now Riley's focus. The candlelight played over her skin, casting shadows across her toned stomach and the soft mound of her mons. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took, the pebbled nipples standing tall and proud.

But it was Aria's pussy that truly captured Riley's attention. It was unlike any she had ever seen—or even imagined. The labia majora hung down like lush, velvety petals, framing the delicate pink bud of her clit. The sight was both intimidating and intriguing, a puzzle that Riley felt an overwhelming urge to solve. The folds of her labia were thick and plump, a stark contrast to the tight, neat slit she had just tasted on Ellie.

With trembling hands, Riley brought the vibrator to Aria's pussy. She felt the power in the device, it’s phallic shape a promise of pleasure. Aria's eyes never left hers as she positioned the toy, the tip brushing against her clit. It was a dance of power and submission.

Slowly, so painfully slow that it felt like an eternity, Riley pushed the vibrator into Aria's waiting hole. The resistance was slight, a soft give that spoke of Aria's readiness. The older girl's eyes fluttered closed, a moan escaping her lips as the cold metal was enveloped by her warmth. Riley watched in fascination as Aria's body reacted to the intrusion, her back arching slightly, her breath hitching.

"Good," Aria murmured, her voice a throaty purr that sent shivers down Riley's spine. "Now, turn it on" Riley's thumb found the button, and with a flick, the vibrator sprang to life. The buzz was loud in the quiet room, a constant reminder of the power she now held in her hand. She watched as Aria's body responded, her hips moving in time with the pulsing rhythm.

Aria's eyes remained closed, her expression one of pure bliss as Riley experimented with the settings, cycling through the vibrations. Each change elicited a different moan, a different twitch of her hips. Riley felt a strange sense of power, knowing that she had the ability to give or deny pleasure with the simple press of a button.

The room was filled with the symphony of Aria's moans and the persistent hum of the vibrator. Riley watched in awe as Aria's body responded to her ministrations, her breasts rising and falling with each gasping breath. Her cheeks were flushed, and her pussy was wet and glistening, a testament to the pleasure Riley was giving her.

"Faster," Aria suddenly barked, her eyes snapping open to pin Riley with a fiery glare. "Don't be shy, Riley. Give it to me." Riley's hand jerked in response, the vibrator's speed increasing. Aria's hips rolled in time with the rhythm, her pussy clenching around the toy as she chased her orgasm.

The sound of the vibrator grew louder, a frantic buzz that seemed to echo the desperation in Aria's voice. "Yes," she hissed, her eyes squeezed shut again as Riley's hand worked the device with newfound fervor. "That's it. Right there." Riley could feel the tension building in the room, the air thick with the scent of sex and desire.

Her own pussy throbbed in time with Aria's cries, the neglected ache becoming almost unbearable. She watched, entranced, as the older girl's hand clenched the bedspread, her knuckles white with the effort of holding back. "Harder," Aria moaned, her hips bucking against Riley's hand. "I'm so close."

Riley didn't need any more encouragement. She pushed the vibrator deeper, the buzzing now a constant drone that filled the air. She felt Aria's muscles tighten around the toy, her body poised on the edge of release. It was a power trip, watching someone so confident and in control lose themselves to pleasure she was giving.

And then it happened. Aria's back arched off the bed, a keening cry ripping from her throat as her orgasm crashed over her. Her pussy spasmed around the vibrator, her thighs clenching together as if trying to capture the sensation and never let it go. Riley felt a strange sense of satisfaction, a dark thrill at being the cause of such raw, unbridled pleasure.

Slowly, she pulled the toy from Aria's quivering depths, the metallic shaft coated in a thick layer of her arousal. A gush of fluid followed, spilling onto the bed with a wet sound that seemed to echo in the quiet room. It was a testament to the power of her climax, a declaration of surrender that Riley couldn't help but find thrilling. The discharge was a rich, creamy white, thick and viscous, with a scent that was both musky and sweet. It was the smell of pure, unadulterated lust, and it filled Riley's nostrils, making her own need pulse between her legs.

Aria lay there for a moment, panting and sated, her body still trembling from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Then, with a wicked smile, she reached down and scooped up the warm liquid with two fingers. She brought them to Riley's mouth, the digits glistening in the candlelight like a decadent treat. "Taste," she murmured, her voice a seductive command that Riley couldn't resist.

Riley's eyes widened as she stared at the glistening fingers. The scent of Aria's arousal filled her nose, a heady aroma that seemed to cloud her thoughts. She parted her lips, and Aria slid her fingers inside, the salty-sweet flavor of her juices coating Riley's tongue. It was a strange, intimate moment, sharing in the aftermath of Aria's climax, but it was also undeniably erotic.

The room was silent, save for their ragged breaths, the candles casting flickering shadows on the walls as they basked in the afterglow of the intense experience. But Riley's mind was racing. She had one more task to complete. One more person to service. And that person was Claire.