Going to the Halloween Party

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
tim409

Re: Going to the Halloween Party

Post by tim409 »

Datom wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:44 pm

“Now for the real fun!” Shanti announced, as they backed me up toward the bench.

Now that he is finally naked in front of all the girls, the real fun must be their playing with his penis and testicles knowing he cannot touch or see their imitated parts.

Sounds fair to me
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Amazing games the girls are playing with him. Now that he's totally naked, what could possibly be next?
Mikik

Post by Mikik »

it's great that the girls sing while stripping Mowgli! i remember the song from the movie!
Lola

Post by Lola »

Awesome! I loved the game you've came up with. I would love to see the man cub tied up in the women village😊
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Lola wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:27 pm Awesome! I loved the game you've came up with. I would love to see the man cub tied up in the women village😊
You forgot the best part, he would be naked and the ladies would not be.
Datom

Post by Datom »

And we have another guest who hasn't arrived yet . . . ;)
Lola

Post by Lola »

Datom wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:04 pm And we have another guest who hasn't arrived yet . . . ;)
I hope someone dressed up as a villan😈
Datom

Post by Datom »

It's not Cruella daVille . . .
Brando

Post by Brando »

Love this stroy so far keep it going :)
Datom

Post by Datom »

"Hey! Wait!” I yelped. “What are you guys doing to me?”

Several of the girls backed me up and forced me into a sitting position on the end of the bench. Then they pushed me down, so that I was lying face up on the bench.

“Let me go!”

Two of the girls forced my arms down by the side of the bench. A third one (I don’t even remember who it was) took my loincloth and tied it around my wrist. She passed it under the bench, then tied it to my other wrist.

“I said, let me go!” I protested. The other girls just laughed at me.

Then I saw Belle, kneeling at the other end of the bench, near my feet. She took my ankles in her hands and held them, while Moana produced a scarf and tied my right ankle to the foot of the bench. Then she tied my left ankle to the other foot. Now I was completely helpless—laying there, naked, except for that little red sash still tied around my hips—tied down, hand and foot, totally at the mercy of these girls.

Belle slipped her hand up in between my legs and slid it up along the inside of my thigh. She giggled as she rubbed my thigh, closer and closer to my crotch. Then her fingers finally touched the underside of my testicles. She giggled, and wiggled her index finger.

Meanwhile, Pocahontas had pulled the feather out of her headband and touched the end of it to my nipple. She started moving the feather around slowly, and I could feel it tickling my nipple, which was now hard.

“I think he likes this,” she tittered.

She ran the tip of the feather down my chest and down to my belly, letting the tip tickle my bellybutton.

During all this, Princess Jasmine was leaning over my head. She was touching my face, and petting my chest. As she did, I felt the soft material from her sleeve tickling my cheek and my shoulder.

Pocahontas slipped the feather down and was sliding the edge of it slowly across the underside of my penis. My crotch was starting to ache, with all the stimulation. The soft barbs of that feather sliding across the sensitive part of my shaft was driving me crazy.

“Cut it out!” I yelped. “Seriously!”

Pocahontas just laughed at me. She looked at Shanti. “He doesn’t mean it. He really likes this.”

She pulled back the feather, and petted the underside of my penis with her fingertip.

Meanwhile, Ariel was licking her finger. She slid her fingers between my legs and started stroking the underside of my testicles with her moist fingertip. I shuddered.

My crotch was aching like crazy by now. All these girls’ fingers touching me, probing me, stroking me, were all driving me nuts! And I was helpless even to get up and stop them!

Now Princess Jasmine was touching my nipple. She held it between her thumb and forefinger, and was kneading it gently, adding to my frustrating stimulation. She licked her forefinger, and rubbed her saliva on my nipple. It made me shiver.

Then I looked over and saw Shanti, with her cellphone out. She moved it up and down my naked body, as I was being felt and tickled. I realized that she was making a video of me! Great! I thought—I’m being filmed in the nude. Watch this video go viral!

She saw me looking at her cellphone. “Smile for the camera, Kevin!” she cooed at me.

By now Pocahontas had put her feather away. Now Rapunzel had her hands in my crotch. She was stroking my penis with the end of her hair. It tickled, even more than Pocahontas’ feather. I felt myself wiggling and squirming.

Princess Jasmine’s hands had now slid down to my belly. She was rubbing my belly with the palm of her hand, around and around, her finger occasionally tickling my bellybutton. She was obviously waiting for her turn to play with my penis.

All of a sudden they all stopped. Shanti let down her phone, and the other girls stopped what they were doing and looked over at the doorway.

“Hey!” Shanti yelped. “Hi, Lynda!”

Standing in the doorway was Lynda, the girl who had taken that picture of me coming home from the pool back in August. True to the theme of the party, Lynda was wearing a Tinkerbell costume. She was barefoot, and barelegged. Her costume was a green sleeveless dress that went down only to the top of her thighs, showing her long shapely legs. There was a little tiara on her head, and in her hand was a silver wand.

“Well, look who we have here!” She came over by the bench and leaned over, looking at my naked body. “It’s my little friend the Little Boy!” She smirked. All the girls laughed at my embarrassment.

“Hey!” I yelped. I looked around. “Let me go! Please?”

They all laughed at me.

“Who’s he supposed to be?” Tinkerbell asked.

Shanti chuckled. “Well, he was Mowgli. From the Jungle Book. But he sort of lost his loincloth.” She giggled. “That little red sash around him is all that’s left of his costume.”

“Mowgli, huh?” Tinkerbell looked at me, and looked down at my penis. She touched the end of her magic wand to my penis, and rubbed me a couple times. “Did you save any for me?”

“Oh, we were just playing with him,” Moana snickered. “What do you want to do with him?”

“Hey!” I yelped again. “C’mon! Let me go!”

Tinkerbell shook her head. “You really have to discipline him better. Teach him how to shut up.” She touched the end of her wand against my nipple, and at the same time flicked her thumb on the base of the wand. A small blue spark appeared at the end of the wand, lightly stinging my nipple.

“Ow!” I cried. “Cut it out!”

She touched the wand to my other nipple. “Every time he talks, I work my magic on him.” And she flicked her thumb again, producing another spark. I flinched, and all the girls laughed at me.

“That’s a cool wand!” Moana said, admiringly. “Where’d you get it?”

“Online,” Tinkerbell replied. “It doesn’t really hurt him much. Just enough to discipline him.” She touched the wand to my bellybutton and sparked it again. My midsection flinched, and all the girls laughed at me again.

“Do you want to have a turn with him?” Shanti, asked.

“Oh, yeah!” Tinkerbell looked hungrily at my penis. “I wanna take this little guy for a ride!”