Dare Me (new 7/29)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
perseus

Re: Dare Me (new 7/29)

Post by perseus »

Please like the story more people! We must see how this continues! I also don't want to see it end but I also want to see it continue.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Never want this story to end!!
protonboy2024

Post by protonboy2024 »

This is one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to more. I just hope the Dares escalate to "helping her brother out."
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

protonboy2024 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:03 pm This is one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to more. I just hope the Dares escalate to "helping her brother out."
Thank you for the encouragement. I'm afraid this story does not play out exactly like you're hoping. But your comments do raise a salient question. Why does Mikey need helping out in the first place? The answer lies with genetics. You see, Lucy isn't the only sibling to inherit some of her father's debilitating condition. Mikey is also afflicted in his own way. He has used Lucy's dare to his own benefit this time. But he can't always expect some horny, naked cheerleader coming along and helping him out every time he needs some relief, can he? So what is a healthy, teenage boy with needs supposed to do?

And before anyone asks, no, he isn't going to start doing his own dares again. He's also inherited his mother's shyness and couldn't bring himself to engage in all the risky things that work for Lucy. I guess he'll just have to figure something else out. I think he would feel a lot better if he could just get a girlfriend. But so far, that has proven to be easier said than done. ;)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
perseus

Post by perseus »

I'm hoping to see more of this story soon! I'm also glad to see that Mikey won't be doing anymore dares. His date was fun, but I enjoy when Lucy is doing them. I'm hoping there are more dares that put her naked in school :D
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I'm hoping for more dares that get her seen by many others.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Amen to seen by many others:
1. In school and
2. Around their neighborhood by more neighbors