The Photoshoot (Part 7 Posted 9/30) (COMPLETE)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
jastes22

The Photoshoot (Part 7 Posted 9/30) (COMPLETE)

Post by jastes22 »

The Photoshoot - Ashley models for some friends.
  • Part 6: Head Down - Ashley loses her last article of clothing, and Drew gets more creative.
Last edited by jastes22 on Mon Oct 21, 2024 10:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.
jastes22

Photoshoot - Part 1: Nature and Beauty

Post by jastes22 »

Drew leaned back in his chair, rubbing his neck. “That should do it, I think.”

I blinked away the bleariness in my eyes, trying to hide the fact that I was starting to nod off. I glanced at my phone. 10:30. It was late.

I shook my head at the thought. What had happened to me that 10:30 was starting to feel late?

“Well, I should go soon, I guess. Thanks for all your help. Really.” I said. It had been hard enough to admit to my parents that I was struggling with physics, and then they had made the suggestion that I meet with Drew and have him tutor me. He was our neighbor, and my parents loved him, for some reason. He was quiet, and attractive with his wavy brown hair and quiet demeanor. Some girls fawned all over him, but I just wasn’t interested.

“No problem, Ashley,” Drew said.

“Is there anything I can do to repay you?” I asked, not because I was actually interested in returning the favor, but because I knew my parents would ask me if I offered. If he declined my offer, which I knew he would, then I wouldn’t have a guilty conscience.

“Well…” he started, and then blushed.

Ah, shoot. He had something in mind. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes. “What is it?”

He coughed, trying to find his voice. “I want to major in photography, but in order to apply, I need a portfolio to submit. The prompt is ‘Nature and Beauty.’ I had some ideas, but it would require a model,” he said.

“Oh, that’s all? I could be a model for you,” I said. I was confident in my body. I had slender curves from years of exercise and intense volleyball training and playing, and I had long, blond hair that was perfectly silky and the envy of all the girls I knew. I was a tall volleyball player at 5’10’’ with a nice bubbly butt, but my chest, a large bust with almost no sag, seemed to take up most of the attention of the wandering eyes at school. Some girls, too, though those were normally rooted in envy, not lust.

“Wait,” he said. “In order for my portfolio to stick out, I wanted to try something different.”

“Like what?” I said with hesitation. What did I just agree to?

“Well…” he blushed again. “It would mean I would need to get some pictures of you naked.”

My heart skipped a beat, and my stomach twisted like a rag being wrung out between two hands.

Absolutely not. No way was I going to do that in front of him. I had friend-zoned Drew a long time ago, as soon as we both matured, I got lady parts, and he got eyes for the sexy girl next door his age. Even with that, I knew he still had a huge crush on me. The only thing that had kept us as just friends was that Drew was shy and didn’t try to push a relationship. No way I was going to do that. Not in front of him, not in front of anybody. Even the short shorts I wore for volleyball made me blush at times.

He shook his head. “Sorry. It was a dumb request. Of course, you wouldn’t want to do that.” He started to gather his things, blushing deeply. “Sorry. See you later.”

“Drew?” I said. I nearly clapped my hand over my mouth. What was I doing? “How…how many? Pictures, I mean. Of-of me naked?”

If possible, he blushed deeper, but he spoke with more confidence. “Not many. I would mostly do pictures of you in some state of undress. You’d only be fully naked for one or two pictures, and it would be with props, so you wouldn’t be showing…everything. And only the admissions committee would see them.”

I took a deep breath. Okay. Maybe it wouldn’t be too bad. And maybe it would even be kind of fun, doing such a risqué sort of project. And no one would see it, beyond those who had to. And Drew, of course. “Have you asked anyone else?”

“N-not yet,” he said. “Honestly, you were my first choice for a model, but I wasn’t sure how to bring it up when we were studying,because…well….”

Because it was a crazy ask. So crazy that no one in their right mind would do it.

He shook his head. “Sorry. Sorry.” He turned to leave.

“Drew?”

He stopped, his back to me. He was holding his breath, and his fingers clung tightly to his stack of papers and binders.

“I’ll do it.”

“Wow,” Lia said, folding her legs underneath herself on the couch. “And you said yes?” Lia, as my best friend, could’ve been my sister if she was taller. Blond, athletic, but a smaller chest. The best way I could describe her and her bubbly personality was “cute”.

I nodded. “I did owe him for helping me study. And it’s not like I don’t know him. This isn’t some creeper.”

“Yeah, but he has a huge crush on you. And it’s just…weird.”

My chest tightened. Valid points. The more I thought about it over the next few days, the more I was terrified. I would be completely vulnerable in front of him while he took pictures. I would have to pose and hold still while he could explore every inch of me with his eyes and his camera. Still, despite my nervousness, I didn’t pull out of my commitment. Somehow the thought of getting cold feet and telling Drew to forget about it was harder to stomach than when I had actually agreed to it.

But it was just a few pictures, I kept repeating to myself. And it wasn’t like this was going to be a regular thing. Just one time. What was the harm in that?

I was getting off-track. “Drew said I could bring a friend to the photoshoot so it’s not just me and him.”

That wasn’t entirely true. I hadn’t talked to him. The only thing I heard from him since he had asked me to be his model was a time and place. I want going to ask permission to bring a friend, though. Maybe he was hoping that he would face me all to himself for a few hours, but it was my body he was going to be photographing, so I was going to make some demands, whether he liked it or not.

Lia grinned, pulling back her blond hair. “Sure, I’ll come. But that means I get to see you naked, too.”

I blushed. That was true. It would be yet another person to see me exposed. “It’ll be better though,” I said, not sure if I was talking to her or myself. “Taking photos of me feels so…intimate. And I don’t want Drew to get the wrong idea. Having you there will remind him to be professional.”

Lia shrugged. “Just send me the details. It’ll be fun!”

That’s exactly what I was worried about.
Last edited by jastes22 on Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Skylar21

Re: Part 1: Nature and Beauty

Post by Skylar21 »

jastes22 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:56 pm
But it was just a few pictures, I kept repeating to myself. And it wasn’t like this was going to be a regular thing. Just one time. What was the harm in that?
And so it begins. :) I'm really looking forward to the continuation of this story. The ENF potential is great. :oops: Drew and his crush naked for the camera, and a friend. Good beginning!
Bucket

Re: Photoshoot (Part 1 Posted 8/11)

Post by Bucket »

So nice to see you posting more content! Maid for a Night is one of my favourite stories around. The whole submissive, embarrassed girl thing makes for such a phenomenal read!

Full disclosure: I might hold off on reading this until there are a few established chapters, but cannot wait to binge read it soon!
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

Nice plot. I just wonder what happened to "Katara's Demise"...
jastes22

Post by jastes22 »

Bucket wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:26 pm So nice to see you posting more content! Maid for a Night is one of my favourite stories around. The whole submissive, embarrassed girl thing makes for such a phenomenal read!

Full disclosure: I might hold off on reading this until there are a few established chapters, but cannot wait to binge read it soon!
Thanks! And no worries!
jastes22

Re: Photoshoot: Part 2 - Test Pictures

Post by jastes22 »

I held my breath and ran up the steps to Lia’s home and rapped on the door, echoing my racing heartbeat. A light drizzle pattered across the driveway and filled the air with the white noise of rain.

Thankfully, Drew hadn’t been opposed to me bringing a friend. I worried that he was hoping that it would just be me and him, him clothed, me naked, but he seemed relieved when I sent him the text saying that Lia would be joining us.

In fact, he seemed to only get bolder, sending me a text saying that he had reached out to Lia to have the shoot at her spacious home instead of his. It worked out with her parents gone for the weekend.

That text was quickly followed by a text dictating what I should wear: a simple white top with buttons and a black skirt that went to my mid-thighs, complete with a set of plain, nude-colored bra and panties. I had gawked at Drew’s text. He really thought he could control what I wore? What did it matter, if I was going to be naked, anyways?

Eventually, though, I relented. This was his shoot, and I had agreed to it. Best to just make everything go smoothly and quickly.
I had almost come to term with a boy picking out my wardrobe when he sent me the second text.

You may want to get waxed for the shoot.

That was the whole text. It took me a second to figure out what he meant until I realized that he meant I should wax my pussy. I nearly texted him back that the deal was off right then and there. How could he tell me what to do about what was in between my legs?

But, again, I reminded myself that I was doing this for him. He had only ever been kind to me, always respectful and never pushy. Always willing to help when I never gave a second thought to him. In fact, the way he was kind of bossing me around was oddly turning me on.

So, semi-reluctantly, I obeyed my friend’s request and booked an appointment not only to get my pussy waxed, but to get a full-body wax the day before the shoot. Being a natural blond, my pubic and body hairs didn’t particularly stand out, but now I was completely hairless below my neck. My skin still tingled where the fabric of my clothes rubbed where I wasn’t used to it. I felt jittery with the foreign sensation of feeling naked even with clothes, and I wasn’t sure if I liked it or not.

It was painful to wait, trying to force my heartbeat down and swallow with the tightness in my throat. I looked around. It was a mostly empty part of the neighborhood, though there were definitely people around. I felt a little better seeing Lia’s car nearby. At least I wasn’t alone.
The door opened. “Ashley!” Drew said. “Glad you could make it.”

I bet you are, I thought. Still, I was grateful to be out of the cold. Lia looked up from a pot of tea she was brewing. At the sight of me, her face split into a grin and she jumped up. “Hey, Ash!”

“Okay, let’s get this over with,” I said. I swallowed hard at the words. It made me sound like I was eager for it, though I definitely was not. I was just a rip-off-the-Band-aid sort of girl. I had been squirming at the thought of the shoot ever since I agreed to it.

“Not yet,” Drew said. “I need to get some test pictures.”

“Test pictures?”

“I just need to get some pictures of you in different poses and different lighting so I know what will work best with your composure. Nothing crazy.”

“Oh…okay,” I said, not sure why the thought of test pictures made me nervous.

Because once he starts to take pictures, test or not, this all becomes very real, I thought.

He brought me over to the main room on the second floor, where he had everything set up. He grabbed a heavy-duty camera, and started to give me instructions. I fell into an obedient trance, trying not to think about how my friend was dictating everything about me. I worked my way through several poses—hands on hip, arms folded in front of my chest, and then one with my hands behind my back. It felt strange to take directions from Drew, like I was his servant or something. I was doing a favor for him, but it felt like it was the complete opposite. It took a long time, too, as he had to make tweaks and changes to the floodlights, the background, and to his camera with each picture. I felt awkward just standing there, but I wasn’t sure what else I could do.

“Lia? Can you grab a chair and bring it over here?” Drew asked.

For some reason, that made me blush. There were going to be props?

He told me there would be props, I reminded myself. So you won’t have to show…everything.

“Sure thing!” Lia said, jumping up from her seat on the nearby couch.

She placed the chair next to me. I couldn’t look her in the eye, not without blushing. She seemed a little too excited at all this, but maybe that was just my imagination. Lia had always been a cheery girl.

“Okay, Ashley, for this next one, put your leg on the table and stretch it out as much as you can.”

I looked at the chair. It wasn’t tall, and I was athletic, but putting my leg up that high would still ride up my skirt. “Umm…”

“Come on, Ash. The quicker we do this the sooner it’s over.”

“Okay, okay,” I said. I leaned on one foot and raised the other to rest on the chair seat. I winced at the sensation of my skirt riding up my thigh, and felt my blood run a little colder as I heard the sound of the camera in Drew’s hand go off. “Perfect,” he said, oblivious to my discomfort. “Okay, one more, and then I think we’re ready.”

I swallowed, resolving to just do whatever Drew asked. The rain outside was picking up. “What’s next?”

“I want you to lie across the couch and look up at me from the side. Really try to stretch out your entire body.”

“The…couch?”

“Yes, Ash. The couch,” Drew said, his tone annoyed.

I bit back a retort. Drew never used my nickname, but he seemed to be in his own headspace right now, one where he was in control. I wondered what he was thinking right now. Was he imagining me naked? Splayed out like a starfish?

I climbed onto the couch. My limbs felt awkward and wooden, and I felt disoriented, like I was swimming and water and didn’t know which way was up. I flipped over onto my back.

“Good,” Drew said. “Now put your hands over your head and bend your right leg a little.”

“Like…this?” I asked, doing as he said. It felt terribly awkward, and I could feel the blood rising in my cheeks the longer it took.

“Perfect,” Drew said with a ghost of a smile. He snapped a picture, and I stopped myself from shutting my eyes in embarrassment. Why was I embarrassed? I hadn’t shown off anything! And I wasn’t the kind of girl who got easily flustered at school. I was a confident woman, but something about the whole thing was making me flounder like a fish out of water.

It’s okay, I told myself. I just won’t do that again. Not in that pose. If Drew asks again, I’ll just say no, and won’t give him an option.

“Is that it?” I asked.

“Not quite,” Lia said. “I want to do one more.”

I swallowed back a complaint that Drew was in charge, not Lia. I was shocked to realize that I thought of Drew as being in charge. Drew, quiet, shy Drew who couldn’t bring himself to ask me to dance, who was in charge and not myself, the tall, blonde, bombshell of a girl.

“Okay, you can stand up now. Stand right in front of the camera and put your hands on the back of your hair, pushing it up a little,” Lia said.

That was it? That wasn’t too bad. I hurried to follow her instructions before Drew could add something onto it.

I stood there for a moment before reaching back and pushing up my hair. I didn’t realize how much the motion would emphasize my chest or even spread my legs for balance, but I suddenly felt very exposed. I bit my lip, not trying to be sexy, just trying not to think about what I looked like.

“You look so sexy!” Lia said with a girlish giggle. I blushed, and my fingers twitched, urging to cover my clothed body from the eyes of my two friends.

Drew took one last picture. “Okay. Great. Do you want to see the pictures?”

I hesitated, unsure. I didn’t want to see myself posing for Drew, but I did want to see if any of them were bad or made me look like a slutty model. I walked over as Drew worked his way through the pictures. It felt like there were at least 40 pictures, just test pictures, but it couldn’t have been more than a dozen or so.

“Okay,” Drew said. “You ready to start?”

My heart sunk. We hadn’t even started, but I already felt like I wanted to sink into the floor and disappear.

“What’s first?” I asked.
Last edited by jastes22 on Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skylar21

Re: Photoshoot (Part 2 Posted 8/15)

Post by Skylar21 »

Already we're learning about the changing dynamics between Drew and Ashley. I have a good feeling about this. :)

Good job of narrating Ashley's internal thinking as she follows Drew's instructions. Keep writing :!:
jastes22

Re: Photoshoot (Part 2 Posted 8/15)

Post by jastes22 »

Skylar21 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:20 pm Already we're learning about the changing dynamics between Drew and Ashley. I have a good feeling about this. :)

Good job of narrating Ashley's internal thinking as she follows Drew's instructions. Keep writing :!:
Thanks! Their relationship wasn't initially going to a big focus, but I like where it went, so we'll see where it goes :)
jastes22

Photoshoot: Part 3 - Buttons and Rain

Post by jastes22 »

The rain was coming down furiously now, angry droplets bouncing off the wood of the patios just outside. Lia had one of those fancy two-door patios with a guardrail and lawn chairs to stretch out and sunbathe in when the weather was warm.

Drew looked me up and down, as if debating something with himself.

“What?” I asked, the annoyance in my voice barely masking the ever-growing panic growing inside me.

Somehow, my outburst seemed to decide whatever it was he was debating. “For the first shot, you’ll need to unbutton your shirt.”

For a second, the air escaped from my lungs and I choked a little on the words. “M-my shirt?”

“Yes,” Drew said. “But you don’t need to take it off. Just unbutton it so we can see your stomach, and we’ll position it so it’ll look like you’re not wearing a bra, but you can keep it on underneath.”

“Oh…okay,” I said, unsure if I felt terrified or relieved. I would actually be showing something, but at least I’d keep my bra. I reached for my top button.

“Actually, Drew,” Lia said. “Maybe you should unbutton Ash’s shirt for her. You know, so you can get the positioning right. We wouldn’t want her bra sticking out, would we?”

I froze, my fingers still hovering by the first button. I looked at Lia. What was she doing? Undressing in front of Drew was one thing, but letting him do it? I would die from embarrassment.

“Ash?” Drew asked, seeing my hesitancy. “You okay?”

For some reason, his continued use of my nickname was keeping me off balance. I used to tease Drew that his real name was “Andrew,” and it used to drive him crazy, since his full name actually was Drew, but he had never been one to use my nickname.

“It’s…it’s fine,” I said, lowering my hands.

My breath hitched as he reached over and began to unbutton my shirt. He was gentle, but every button that came undone felt like a punch in the gut. I could feel every inch of skin as it was revealed like ants crawling all over me.

Drew undid the last button, giving me once-over and adjusting my shirt. I grimaced, and I could tell the shirt wasn’t quite enough. He frowned.

“What?” I asked. “What is it?”

“The shirt’s too small. I don’t know if we’ll be able to cover your bra without it peeking out.”

I blushed. He had specified in his text to wear a loose shirt. In a quiet act of rebellion, I had chosen a tighter shirt, mostly because I looked good in them, if just a little slutty. I was deeply regretting the decision now. With the tighter fit, it would be harder to cover everything. “Do I have to do the picture at all? Maybe we could try something else.”

“Ash,” Drew said sternly. “You agreed to this.”

I winced, feeling like a little girl being reprimanded. “I know…I know…” I said quietly, lowering my head and looking down at my toes. The action only made things worse, though,

“Why doesn’t Ashley just take off her bra?” Lia asked.

“What?” The word slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it.

Lia rolled her eyes. “Oh, nothing will be showing. Your tits are smaller than your bra, so they’ll be covered, and it’ll look more real, anyways. And it’ll emphasize your natural assets.” She giggled at the wordplay.

I looked to Drew, as if for help.

It was his turn to blush. “Well…she has a point, Ash. Please?”

I grunted and spun around. I shrugged the shirt off my shoulders and let it hang by my elbows. No way was I taking it off completely. I reached up behind my back and undid the clasp of my bra. My boobs sagged slightly, released from their restraints. I heard someone behind me cough. I shuddered at the sensation of being nearly topless in front of two of my friends. Somehow, being braless but still having my shirt half-on felt worse than just being topless. I felt like I was some sort of immature, horny teenager.

The bra slipped from my fingers and fell to the ground. Before I could grab it, it was being snatched up by Lia. I looked at her, wanting to complain, but said nothing. What was Drew going to do? I wasn’t oblivious to the fact that, to him, his childhood crush was standing there almost topless.

I took a deep breath and tugged on my shirt. My fingers clenched and unclenched, desperate to either button up or cover my chest. The entirety of my cleavage was showing, but Lia was right—my nipples were covered. That was something, at least.

“Okay, Ash. Turn around, please,” Drew said.

I hesitated for only a moment. What could I do? They were going to see everything, anyways. I turned around, keeping my arms pinned to the shirt.

Drew was hidden behind a camera so I couldn’t see his reaction, but I felt my face grow red as the camera clicked. A good amount of my skin was showing, and it was obvious that I wasn’t wearing anything under my shirt. How had they convinced me to remove my bra so easily? There was no hiding now. And now that I’ve taken off one piece, another piece wasn’t that big of a deal. Well, it would be to me, but not to them.

“I need you to bring your hands out, Ashley,” Drew said. “It doesn’t look natural with you pinning your arms up like that.”

I groaned quietly as I released my arms. My shirt rustled, and I swear I could feel a breeze tickling stomach. “Can you see anything?”

“You’re good, Ash. Just hold still.”

I realized that Drew wouldn’t tell me if I wasn’t covered.

Drew was beginning to see how valuable my tits were from a photography standpoint, and took a step forward or backwards with his camera, always focused on my chest. Every once in a while, he would give me instructions to turn to my side or to move my arms in a certain way. My mind was a haze, unable to think of anything but my tits.

“Do you want to see the pictures?”

I swallowed, feeling both the need to see the pictures and being terrified of seeing myself.

“I think she does” Lia said. “Come on over.”

I did, careful to keep my shirt clenched together with my hands. Lia gave me a look, and I half expected her to tell me to lower my hands, but eventually she stepped aside to let me look at Drew’s camera reel.

I looked sexy. It startled me to see myself like that. The fact that I was braless was very obvious, my chest pushing against the open shirt in an alluring way. I grimaced at the thought of a picture of me looking like…that… all over the news.

“Are we done,” I asked. I’m not sure why I was so eager to move on. The next set of pictures was bound to be worse.

“It’s still missing…something.”

“Isn’t the portfolio ‘Nature and Beauty’?” Lia asked. “Why don’t we put her in nature?” She motioned to the glass doors, where the rain still poured furiously.

“I’m not going out in the rain!” I said, wrapping my arms around my chest even more tightly. “You can’t make me!”

“Yes, we can,” Lia said with a grin that didn’t match her tone. “There’s two of us, and only one of you,” she said, opening the doors. A waft of cool air blew into the house, and I felt myself shudder with my lack of clothes.

“If you don’t do a few pictures outside, then we’ll push you and lock you out until you take everything off.”

My blood ran cold. “You can’t be serious!”

“Oh, we are,” Drew said. He kept looking at Lia, trying to decide how much to commit to Lia’s demand. “Either step outside for a few shots, or spend the rest of the shoot naked.”

“Okay! Okay! Fine!” I said, stepping up to the threshold. The rain was relentless, and even inside, the ferocity of the raindrops made them bounce and splash my legs. It felt really cold.

I took a deep breath, and stepped out.

I was drenched immediately. The rain didn’t care that I wasn’t wearing anything underneath my shirt, slipping through my shirt and dousing my entire body in cold water. I gasped and screamed from the fierce coldness of the water.

“Turn around!” Drew shouted.

I didn’t have time to hesitate. I spun around, just barely in the state of mind to think about adjusting my shirt with my fingers.

He took a few quick pictures, and paused for a moment. I looked at Lia, who shook her head. I had to stay out there until he was done. I nearly screamed at him to let me in. Instead, he took his sweet time taking pictures at different angles.

Finally, he beckoned me inside.

I jumped in, not even caring that I was dripping all over the place. I looked around for a towel, but there was nothing.

Drew and Lia were both looking at me.

“What?” I hissed, my annoyance with them bubbling over. I swear, if they made me do something like that again, I would—

“Ash,” Drew said. “Your tits are poking out.”

I shrieked and threw my arms over my chest. In the sudden cold, I hadn’t noticed my nipples popping and freezing like ice cube. Hardly noticeable with a bra, but without it…my nipples had been on full display, the opaqueness of the shirt ripped away by the rain.

“Ashley!” Lia yelled.

I jumped, my annoyance shoved away by terror. “W-what?”

“Your shirt is dripping all over the place! Take that off this instant!”