Prude

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Enffan

Prude

Post by Enffan »

This was a little longer than expected but here is a new story.

TAGS: ENF, Humiliation

prude
/proo͞d/
Noun:  One who is excessively concerned with being or appearing to be proper, modest, or righteous

It began as a normal Monday for Erin, waking up to the sound of her clock radio with music to start your day. Erin was a responsible girl, she would complete her homework, pack the right text books into her school bag before going to bed on time. “preparation is key to success” her parents would always tell her. Once checking her bag one last time, Erin walks to the bathroom to start her morning routine.

She begins to clean her teeth whilst looking at herself in the mirror. Erin was a petit girl, standing at only 5 foot 3, slim, small breasts, long dark chestnut hair and olive skin. Once she finished at the sink she moves over to the shower, turning on the hot water and letting it rest while it heats up. Erin strips from her pyjamas, throwing them into a nearby hamper and enters the already steaming hot shower. She likes to take her time in the hot shower, rubbing every part of herself to make sure she is clean.

After she has finished, she proceeds to get ready for school. She puts on a pair of white tights with a matching long sleeve shirt and a black dress, followed by a black hairband and matching derby shoes. “perfect” she says to herself. She heads downstairs and into the kitchen for breakfast “morning sweetie” says her mum “good morning” Erin replies. She sits at the table by her father who is reading the morning paper. Her mum passes her a bowl of fruit “thank you” she says to her mum “your welcome” her mum replies.

Erin finishes her breakfast, grabs her school bag and heads for the door “BYE!” she shouts “HAVE A GOOD DAY SWEETIE!”
“I WILL!” she shouts once more while closing the door shut and proceeds to the bus stop. It wasn’t long until she reached the bus stop, she only had to wait a couple of minutes before its arrival.

20 minutes passes before she arrives at her school, Erin walks down the hallway before she was called out by Mike, a blonde boy who has taking a liking to Erin. Erin knew he had a crush on her but she was never interested in him, always preferred him as a friend. “Hey Erin”
“Hi Mike, how was your weekend”
“It was okay, had a family event, what about you?
“Just the usual, studying, reading”
“Always the bookworm” he said jokingly “do you know what’s going on with Amanda and the rest of the girls?”
“what do you mean?” Erin asks
“Amanda was showing something to the girls on her phone but they wouldn’t tell me”
“sorry, I know nothing. It’s not like Amanda and I are best friends”. Erin and Amanda wasn’t friends but they wasn’t enemies either. Amanda was the opposite of Erin. Erin like to dress modestly whereas Amanda liked to show off, Erin liked to be clean and tidy whereas Amanda liked to be messy. Amanda had long jet black hair, an hourglass shape figure and deep blue eyes
The bell rings signifying school was about to start.

The first two classes went by as normal, Erin kept to herself and did her assessments. The bell rang and everyone took there first break of the day. Erin walked down the hall and went outside, onto the courtyard, it wasn’t long until she was saw her best friend Alice, a slim, tall blonde who was already talking to Amanda. Erin looked slightly annoyed when she noticed them talking. She approaches Alice and smiles “Hey” she says to Alice whilst touching her shoulder, “Oh Hi” Alice says back, giving Erin a hug.
“Where have you been this morning” Erin asks “I was at the dentist”
“you was at the dentist all morning?”
“Well… not all morning, Jake’s parents went to work so we went back to his for some… alone time”
“YOU LIL SLUT” said Amanda jokingly.
“SHHhh” Alice place a finger on her lips while giggling.
“speaking of being a slut check this out” Amanda pulls out her phone and shows it to Erin and Alice “OMG” shouts Alice, while Erin looks at Amanda’s phone, looking a little appalled. “What are you doing” Alice asks.
“It’s called the one finger challenge”
“The what challenge?” Alice asks again
“The one finger challenge. It’s when you take a nude selfie but use one finger to cover yourself” Amanda looks at Erin “What’s the matter Erin, do you disapprove of my actions” Amanda says sarcastically.
“Don’t you think it’s a little… indecent?”
“Don’T YoU tHiNK iT’s InDEcEnT” Jessica mocks Erin “GOD you can be such a… a… PRUDE”
“PRUDE?” Erin shouts back “I AM NOT A PRUDE”
“YES YOU ARE… PRUDE tell her Alice”
Erin looks at Alice hoping she would come to her defence.
“Well you could be a little more… adventurous”
“What do you mean adventurous”
“Do you remember my party?… when we was playing blindfolds kiss?… you sat in the corner after you turned the game down”
“Mike was there and he got upset after you said no… we was going to help him out” Amanda said abruptly. “And what about the Halloween party?”
Erin looks at Amanda “What about Halloween”
“You went dress as a clown”
“What’s wrong with being a clown?”
“nothing is wrong with it… unless your boring. Every other girl here was dressing as sexy felines, nurses and burlesque and you come as a clown. Look at what your wearing now… you look like a nun. Honestly I’m surprised your still popular” Amanda says.
Erin was so shocked and upset by everything that was being said that she just walked away from the pair
“ERIN” Alice shouts feeling sympathetic.
“Let her go… it needed to be said”. Said Amanda.

The next to classes go by slowly and Erin had lost all focus, she couldn’t stop thinking about what Amanda and Alice had told her. The bell rings again signifying lunch hour, Erin heads to the cafeteria and walks in. She sees Mike sitting alone and walks over to his table and takes a seat in front of him.
“hey” Erin says in a sad tone.
Mike notice her sadness “are you okay? You look down”
“can I ask you something?”
“Sure”
“Do you think I’m a prude”
“Wasn’t expecting that… no… I don’t… why do you ask?”
“Do you think I’m like the other girls here?
“No… but that’s why I like you… the girls here all seem to be… the same, all they care about are the latest trends and who’s dating who… you’re different”

Erin looks behind Mike and sees Alice and Amanda sitting with a group of girls all laughing, smiling and looking at the image on Amanda’s phone.

“Different?!” Erin said slightly annoyed.
Erin picks up her backpack and storms off out the cafeteria
“ERIN… WHAT’S WRONG” Mike shouts as she walks way. After Erin walks out the doors he turns around and notices Amanda pointing and whispering about Erin to the group of girls.

School was now over and Erin was heading towards the bus stop before she hears someone call out her name “ERIN” It was Alice “I just wanted to know if you are okay? About earlier”
Erin looks down and brushes her hair behind her ear “I’m tired...I just want to go home”
“If you want to talk just call me yeah”
Erin nods at Alice and walks on the bus.

It was 07:00pm in the evening, Erin just got out of the shower letting the hot water distress her. She walks into her room wearing only a towel, she sits on her bed and picks up her phone to check her socials. She opens up Facepad and starts scrolling down the page. After a few minutes she came across a status update made from Amanda “some people need to learn how to live”. This angered Erin, she knew this was aimed at her. Erin picked up a small teddy bear she kept on her bed and threw it across the room. The bear hit the wall landing on the floor. Erin takes a moment before going to pick up the teddy from the floor. As she does this she looks at herself in her full length mirror that’s attached to her wall. She then looks at the comment made by Amanda… and looks at the mirror one last time. “Fuck you Amanda” she say to herself. Erin starts to unwrap her towel... but just before she can drop her towel she was interrupted by the bang of her door being opened by her her little brother “Mum says…”
“GET OUT!” she shouts
“BUT MUM SAYS DIN…” Erin cuts him off
“I SAID GET OUT I’M CHANGING” she grabs him a pushes him out the door “GOD” Erin shouts annoyed as she locks her door. Erin walks back to the mirror and starts to unwrap her towel once more. She puts the towel over a chair. She looks at her slim naked self, the shower made her skin look silky smooth all over her hairless glowing body. Her messy, damp hair falls down the back of her shoulders. She sets her phone on camera mode and points it at the mirror using one hand. Erin then takes one finger from her other hand and attempts the one finger challenge. She moves her finger up and down, in and out trying to find the right spot to cover herself up. A few moments pass before she finally finds the right position for her finger to cover up her small breasts and clean pussy. Erin takes a deep breath and begins to count down slowly 3… 2… 1… She pushes the button to take a picture, but as soon as she does she hears a knock at her door that startles her. “Erin dinner is almost ready” “Thanks mum I’ll be there in a minute”.

Erin takes a quick look at the picture, The picture came out clear, but the distraction from her mother made her move her finger up slightly showing her naked body. Erin’s mother knocks again “ERIN... DINNER...NOW”
“COMING” Erin gently throws her phone on her bed and quickly puts on some loose clothing and rushes downstairs. Erin walks into the dining room “ah shoot I forgot my phone”
“No phones at the dinner table” her mum says
“but I need it”
“NO PHONES AT DINNER you know the rules, dinner time is family time”
Erin didn’t want to argue, she sat down at her usual spot while her mum prepares the meals for the family.

40 minutes passes and the family is finishing up there desserts “Who’s turn is it to do the dishes tonight?” the father asks “I did them last night” said the little brother while waving his hand in the air. “Guess that means it’s your turn tonight Erin”. Erin gives of a slight sigh before she starts to pick up all the dishes from the table and taking them to the sink. One by one she cleans the plates, bowls and cutlery and then one by one she dries them before putting them away, Erin spent 20 minutes cleaning the table.
“I’ve done the dishes, can I be excused now” she asks her parents
“you may” said her mother.

Erin walks back upstairs and into her room, she closes the door and leans on it for a second, taking a second to relax. She walks to her bed to collect her phone. Erin looks at her screen and was very surprised by what she saw. Her phone had received so many notifications, all of her socials all said 99+. Facepad, Snaptalk, Instapic, and Xtweat. Not knowing wear to start she taps on one and starts to read random comments.
“WOW”
“YES”
“some one had an oops”
“SHOW MORE!”
“Saving this for later”
“stupid bitch”
“sharing this sexy pic”
“disgusting”
“Hahahahaha”
“whore”
“SEXY”
“GOT MORE”
“fatherless”
“you live and you learn”
“MORE MORE MORE”
“OMG”

Erin can’t stop reading these comments as her heart sinks low. She scrolls and scrolls but the comments keep coming and coming.
“”you lose a bet?”

“So Sexy”
“I WANT TO EAT THAT PUSSY”
“REPORT”
“nice tits”
“this is a mistake”
“perky”
“has anyone seen my bagel?”
“she obviously doesn’t know how technology works”
“BEND OVER”
“I think I’m in love”
“your parents must be proud”
“skank”
“HAVE ANY MORE?”
“and here I thought I was having a bad day”
“DO YOU USE ANY TOYS”
“my e.d. is cured”
“attention whore”
“HER NIPPLES LOOK LIKE PEPPERONI”
“bet she sleeps around”
Erin scrolls all the way down until she starts to see comments made from her friends list

Alice
“OH NO ERIN”
“TAKE THIS DOWN PLEASE”
“CALLING YOU”

Mike
“What the FUCK Erin”
“Guess you wasn’t the person I thought”
(Mike took a screen shot)

Amanda
“WOW Erin guess you proved me wrong, your not a prude”
“your just a REAL slut”
(Amanda shared your post)

Erin clicked on Amanda’s notification and saw the picture she took earlier had been uploaded to all her socials. Time had froze for Erin, everting went dark and she couldn’t breath. She didn’t know what could have happened. Her legs felt heavy and Erin drops to the floor like a bag of rocks and releases a loud scream that echoed through her house. She goes through her phone looking for answers at what could have happened, it wasn’t long until she finally figured out at what happened. Erin went into her settings and that’s when she realised that the settings on her phone was “automatic upload to socials” was activated.

Erin’s parents burst through her bedroom door with force “ERIN… WHAT’S WRONG” her mother ask with concern. Erin turns her head to both her mother and father not knowing what to say.

End.
Csquared

Re: Prude

Post by Csquared »

Wow!

Other than some grammar issues, that is a fantastic start. I'd love to see more chapters!
SDS

Post by SDS »

Great story and imo perfect as one chapter! The dangers of social media indeed!
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Enffan

Post by Enffan »

Csquared wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:47 am Wow!

Other than some grammar issues, that is a fantastic start. I'd love to see more chapters!

Thank you.

When I finished this It was late and I was tired, I only went through it once correcting the mistakes I found. Going through it now I see some mistakes and wished I had used some different words here and there.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I only had this chapter in mind but never say never.
Enffan

Post by Enffan »

SDS wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:06 pm Great story and imo perfect as one chapter! The dangers of social media indeed!
Thank you for enjoying my work, I to only had this chapter in mind but I said the the person above I may have an idea down the line.