A Small Getaway - Micropenis ENM

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Theoneandonly10

Re: A Small Getaway - Micropenis ENM

Post by Theoneandonly10 »

littl1p wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:08 am Oh my gosh finally!!! So happy your continuing this.
Plenty more to come :)
student

Post by student »

Amazing that all those little girls are bragging about their big penises!
Theoneandonly10

Post by Theoneandonly10 »

Over the next few days I spent a significant amount of time keeping my ear to the ground, wondering if Lucy and Ivy had decided to spill the beans and tell anyone. To my surprise, it seemed like they were both keeping their mouths shut for the time being. Aside from a few off-handed comments made when Cody walked past them, or when they were sitting near him in the classroom, the news hadn't registered with anyone else in the grade. I was curious as to why this was, given that both Ivy and Lucy showed intense curiosity in Cody's miniscule appendage. Through my rather guileless investigations I came to find out some interesting titbits. I found out that Cody, although popular outside of school with his sporting teams, was somewhat of a loner at school. He was by no means hated or teased, on the contrary he carried himself with an air of effortless coolness that the vast majority of the kids seemed to respect and find endearing. I also found out that he had a pretty intense crush on a girl named Scarlett McIntyre, an incredibly popular girl at the top of the social ladder. She was almost picture perfect - a stunning young blonde with immaculate grooming and appearance, always dressed to the nines in her full school uniform, rather reminiscent of a young Alicia Silverstone. Coming from one of the wealthiest families in the area helped her popularity incredibly, and she always endeavoured to carry herself with grace and decorum. I could see why Cody was falling for her.

I also learned that, interestingly, a pair of non-identical twin girls from Nepal, Kritima and Kritana, had developed quite a crush on young Cody. According to the gossip, Cody had helped the girls to master the use of a frying pan in home economics. As a result of him quite generously lavishing attention on them they'd both fallen quite hard for the boy. The girls themselves kept to themselves most of the time, dressing extremely modestly and wearing traditional head scarves over their flowing dark hair, their brown skin ensuring they stood out from the crowd in the overwhelmingly white small town. Although they seemed painfully shy they went out of their way to say hello to Cody when he walked by and were always eager to sit next to him in class if the opportunity presented itself.

As the days went by and the grade began preparing for the swimming carnival on Friday I managed to overhear a conversation between Ivy, Lucy, Jessie, Trudi and Maria at lunch time. The conversation was a predictably pedestrian affair of general school gossip, the latest celebrity news and who was dating who, until Ivy interjected with an uncharacteristically blunt question.

"Guys, do you reckon Cody will ever get naked at the lake again?" she pondered wistfully, addressing nobody in particular.

"Pfft! Yeah, right! I doubt he'll get naked anywhere other than his shower from now on" Maria chuckled, obviously bemused at the nonsensical question Ivy had posed.

"It's not fair. I really want to see it!" Ivy pouted like a toddler who'd just had their favourite toy taken off them.

"You're not missing much, Ivy" Jessie chimed in, giggling.

"I still can't believe it's as small as you guys said it was" Lucy added in defence of Ivy.

"Well, it was. I feel kind of sorry for him" Trudi responded, a tone of sympathy lacing her pronouncement.

"Don't worry, Trudi. You already convinced us to keep it to ourselves. We won't tell anyone, so stop freaking out about it!" Maria snapped, as it became clear to me that Trudi must have been doing her level-best to plead with the girls after the events on Monday to keep the events at the lake a secret.

"To be honest I can believe Cody hasn't had a nervous breakdown yet. If I was a boy and I had that tiny thing in my pants I'd be paranoid about people finding out every day!" Jessie added through fits of giggles.

"I'm going to see it one day. I swear! I'll stalk him if I have to!" Ivy cackled back in jest.

"Yeah, right! You'll never see it, Ivy. You just have to take our word for it" Maria giggled back, still confused as to why she'd want to see something so thoroughly unimpressive.

"If you really want to know how it looks, just stand in front of a mirror nude and hold this where it should be!" Jessie gleefully added as she picked up a tiny nub of a stick off the ground and flicked it playfully at Ivy. The girls cracked up.

"I'll find a way. Trust me" Ivy said with steely determination, before the rest of the girls rolled their eyes and moved on with another topic of conversation.

Friday finally came and, arriving at the school to take buses over to the swimming carnival across town, the grade started their excursion. As the kids filed onto the several buses that had been chartered to ferry us across the city I boarded the first to ensure I was sitting near Cody, eager to keep an eye on him. Cody just happened to be on the same bus as Ivy, the Nepali twins and Scarlet, all sitting near each other towards the front of the bus. In hindsight, this was where Ivy started putting her plans into action, completely unbeknownst to me at the time, but incredibly clear with 20/20 hindsight.

"Hey, Cody, do you reckon you could dive off the highest platform?" Ivy flatteringly asked the boy.

"Um, maybe? It's pretty high" Cody replied, slightly confused as to why she'd be asking him this question. As it happened, Cody was actually an extremely competent swimmer and had tried his hand at diving a number of times in the past.

"You should try! You'd be really good, Cody" Kritana chimed in, again eager to flatter the boy. Cody slightly blushed.

"I don't know, guys. I reckon I'd just do a belly flop!" Cody jokingly replied, eliciting an over-the-top giggle from Ivy, Kritima and Kritana. Scarlett was unimpressed.

"I reckon that's true. You'd never be able to do it" Scarlett announced, challenging the boy to defend his bravery and athleticism. Cody, desperate to impress the girl he so obviously had a crush on, pushed back.

"You watch. I'm not scared of it" he courageously replied.

"Sure, sure. We'll soon see..." Scarlett shot back, unimpressed. The rest of the girls lightly giggled but I could tell Cody was actually a little bit nervous about having to put his money where his mouth was.

Soon enough the buses arrived at the pool and the kids scrambled to get off, desperate to get changed and throw themselves into the water. It was a stinking hot day with temperatures pushing upwards of 38c so the timing of the carnival couldn't be better. The girls filed into their changing rooms as the boys did theirs, and after a few minutes the entire grade had changed into their swimsuits. I noticed Ivy, Jessie, Lucy, Maria and Trudi had all changed quickly and were now all hanging around quite close to the exit of the boys' changing rooms and straining to look past the crowd of remaining boys exiting the room in the hope of glimpsing Cody. Suddenly, he appeared through the crowd of boys in a pair of tight, bright red Speedos, his taut, tanned body standing in contrast to almost all of the other pasty, out-of-shape preteen boys who had come before him. A few of the boys had already started horsing around and trying to pull each other's swimmers down, and at this point I noticed Cody pull his drawstring as tight as he could and tie it in a double knot, obviously eager not to allow himself to be put in a position where he secret may be revealed. The girls started whispering.

"You've got to admit, Cody has a pretty amazing body" Maria drawled, her eyes soaking up the sight of Cody's washboard stomach and broad shoulders.

"Yeah. It's a shame he's...you know" Jessie replied, holding her pinky up and wiggling it around with a smirk.

"Guys! Don't! People might see!" Trudi shot back in alarm as she reached out and pulled Jessie's arm down. Jessie just sniggered, unperturbed, as Cody got closer.

Without making eye contact the boy strolled past the five girls without so much as a blink as they, almost hypnotised, tracked the boy as he made his way over to the pool and jumped in. They decided to jump in and splash around as they awaited instructions from the teachers as to what the structure of the day would be. After a few minutes of the grade casually swimming around Mrs. Lindburgh, the teacher in charge of the day, called them to order. She was a battle-axe of a woman, mid-to-late 60s, and conservatively dressed even on this sweltering hot day, with a reputation amongst both students and teachers as a strict disciplinarian and not someone to be taken lightly.

"Attention! Everyone, attention! Exit the pool and make your way over to the grass, we're going to start the day with the 50 metre freestyle! All the children who aren't swimming take a seat!" she powerfully declared. It was actually quite impressive to see the control she had over the kids, as each and every member of the grade started swimming over to the edge of the pool and hauling themselves out. Kritima, Kritana, Scarlett and a few other assorted children who were still dressed and had decided for various reasons not to swim walked over and sat down on some spare towels with the rest of the grade. Although Scarlett was dressed appropriately for such a hot day in cut-off shorts and a light t-shirt, the twins were incredibly rugged up. The only parts of their skin showing were their hands and faces, with even their legs adorned with plain black stockings.

And so, the races began. A steady stream of students cycled through the races, taking seats in the audience when it wasn't their turn. Cody was, unsurprisingly, winning most of the races as the twins and Scarlett cheered him on from the side-lines. Although at this point around four hours had passed the day seemed to be flying by, as the well-oiled machine of organisation that Mrs. Lindburgh had created enabled the kids to line up and finish their races without any delays. After the last race of the day Cody, victorious once again, hopped out of the pool and made his way over to where the twins were sitting, panting.

"Whoa, I need a break" he breathlessly said as he plonked himself down next to them and started wiping his face with his towel.

"You've done so well, Cody! You won nearly all of them!" Kritima exclaimed, awkwardly patting him on the shoulder in support.

"Yeah! And we can't wait to see you dive off the top of that" Kritana added shyly, pointing over to the diving platform. The platform itself was huge and I could tell already that Cody was having second thoughts about going through with it.

"Pfft! He'll chicken out, you watch" Scarlett announced from behind the young boy. Cody quickly turned around.

"I'll do it! God, stop nagging me!" he shot back, the obvious ribbing now starting to get to him. At this point I saw Ivy approach the boy, alone, with her hands clasped firmly behind her back.

"Hi, Cody" she softly said, still keenly aware that the boy was justifiably suspicious of the group of five girls after finding out about his secret.

"Um. Hi" Cody flatly replied, barely making eye contact.

"I just thought...you know...because you're tired from the races, you might want a back massage?" Ivy generously offered, seemingly extending an olive branch to him.

"Um, yeah. Alright then" he replied cautiously, looking at Ivy for the first time since Monday. Ivy smiled softly, tilting her head in that way that only young girls can, a picture of innocence.

And so, Ivy sat behind Cody on the towel and got to work on his shoulders. I could visibly see the young boy relaxing as she worked her magic on his weary shoulders, making sure that his trapezius muscles were as released as they could be.

"Oh, you've got something on your back" Ivy exclaimed, brushing away what seemed to be a leaf

"Yeah, the sunscreen makes all sorts of stuff stick to me" Cody replied, uninterested.

"There's heaps! Hang on a minute, let me brush it off" Ivy soberly advised.

Ivy started brushing away whatever it was that she could see on Cody, making her way from his shoulders to the waistband of his Speedos. It was at this point that I noticed her sneakily pull out a small pair of scissors from underneath her leg and, as she pretended to brush away some non-existent dirt from Cody's lower back, deftly manipulate the hem of his Speedos away from his body and quickly snip the drawstring holding his swimmers up. Nobody else noticed this and as soon as it was done the devious girl quickly slipped them into the bottom of her swimsuit.

"There. All done!" Ivy gleefully announced as she gave Cody a couple of solid pats on the back. It was at this point that the other four girls wandered over to ask what was going on.

"Ivy...what are you doing?" Maria curiously asked, raising an eyebrow as if to query the motives of the girl.

"Oh, Cody's shoulders were aching from the races, so I gave him a massage" she innocently replied, standing up.

"Um, ok? That's...nice" Jessie replied sceptically, obviously not believing that particular reason for Ivy sitting so closely behind Cody.

"Anyway, it's free time now. All the races are done, you gonna do the dive or what?" Lucy hastily asked, conscious that the day was coming to a close.

"I know! Geez, let me relax for a bit, I've been swimming all day" Cody wearily shot back.

"See! I told you he'd chicken out" Scarlett arrogantly replied, looking down at the sitting boy with a mixture of disappointment and impatience.

"He won't chicken out. He's way too brave to do that, right Cody?" Ivy gently encouraged, once again reaching out and tenderly rubbing the boy's shoulders.

"Fine! Far out, I'll do it" Cody responded in resignation.

"Yes! Awesome, you'll nail it, Cody!" Kritana squealed, eager to see her crush put a stop to Scarlett's mocking.

The constant nagging from the girls had finally worn him down as he stood up in a huff and angrily stomped his way over to the diving platform. He brusquely grabbed on to the ladders and began his ascent to the highest platform as he intermittently glanced back in response to the cheers from the crowd. The twins watched on in awe as they stood up and, along with Scarlett and the five other girls inch their way closer to the pool.

"He's so brave! I bet he does a perfect dive" Kritima dreamily exclaimed to her sister in her thick Nepali accent.

"Me too. A perfect 10!" Kritana replied in admiration.

"Woohoo, go Cody!" Ivy squealed in excitement, turning around and encouraging the rest of the grade to cheer him on.

"Remember, no splashes, Cody! Don't stop now!" Scarlett added loudly, mockingly pumping her fist in the air and battering her eyelids at the young boy in an obviously cynical display of so-called support.

A few other kids cheered him on as he made his way to the top platform, towering meters above the rest of the children and walked cautiously over to the edge. Most of the children were now out of the pool and impatiently packing their things up in preparation to get back on the bus. Quite a number of them had now dried themselves off sufficiently to start getting dressed, the hot summer day ensuring that their swimsuits were already dry enough to be worn under their uniforms. A number of other kids, mainly boys, were still swimming around and getting as much time in the pool as they could before Mrs. Lindburgh would have to start rounding them up.

"I'm gonna jump in and watch from the pool. You know, just in case he gets in any trouble" Ivy quietly said to the group as she skipped over to the side of the pool and jumped in feet first, swimming over close to where Cody was aiming to dive. I could see her positioning herself against the wall of the pool so as to quickly spring off as Cody entered the water, none of the other kids aware of her real motives for wanting to be so close. She looked up at Cody and gave him a big thumbs up. Looking down one final time Cody stood at attention at the edge of the platform as his entire grade watched attentively, ready to see someone finally dive from the top. Cody inhaled deeply as he extended his arms above his head and then, in one smooth movement, thrust himself forward off the platform. The kids cheered as he plummeted towards the pool vertically, head first and in total control, and entered the water with the smallest of splashes. It was at this point that, from my vantage point, I clearly saw the results of Ivy's sabotage - floating up slowly but yet to breach the surface were the young boy's Speedos.

"Way to go, Cody!" Scarlett surprisingly cheered, jumping up and down on the spot in excitement as the rest of the kids broke out in applause. None of them appeared to have seen just what had slipped off Cody as he pierced the water at breakneck speed.

Almost as soon as Cody hit the water Ivy had pushed off the wall of the pool and made a beeline to where he entered - disappearing momentarily beneath the water she then resurfaced and, out of view of the rest of the children, surreptitiously stuffed Cody's Speedos into her swimsuit. She gave a thumbs up to the crowd as if to signal Cody was alright, and then started swimming briskly to the side before pulling herself up and out of the pool. It was at this point that Cody had surfaced and, keeping his entire body below the water line, started looking around in sheer, unadulterated panic for where his Speedos could have gotten to. Ivy ran over to Jessie, Trudi, Maria and Lucy.

"Guys...look!" she exclaimed as she sneakily pulled the edge of Cody's red Speedos out from the side of her swimsuit, making sure none of the other kids saw. The girls huddled around for a peek.

Wha...what?! How did you get those?!" Jessie feverishly asked, grabbing on to Ivy's arm in excitement.

"NO! No way! You mean...he's...Cody's..." Lucy managed to stammer before Trudi interrupted.

"He's naked in there?! How did they come off?!" she asked in shock.

"I snipped his drawstring when he wasn't looking" Ivy replied with a smug grin.

"Oh, my God! I knew you were up to something when you were sitting behind him so closely!" Maria giddily responded, playfully slapping the young girl on the hand as if to scold her for being so naughty. Ivy simply laughed.

"Now we wait. I wonder what he's gonna do?!" she asked the group as they all stood there, dumbstruck that Cody was potentially minutes away from revealing himself to his entire grade!

Cody meanwhile continued his search for his missing Speedos as the other kids swam around him, totally unaware that their classmate was as naked as the day he was born. A minute or two passed as Cody frantically kept ducking beneath the surface, making sure to keep his lower half continually out of view, and then reappearing in wide-eyed horror that his Speedos were nowhere to be found. Figuring that they may have been sucked into a filter outlet he swam towards the edge of the pool to check just as the twins made their way over to speak to him.

"Well done, Cody. That was so cool" Kritana bashfully said. Kritima nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah, you hardly made a splash!" she added shyly, barely making eye contact with the young boy.

"Yeah, thanks. Shouldn't you guys go and wait for the bus?" he impatiently replied as he fiddled around inside the filter, barely even looking up at the girls.

Before the twins could respond Mrs. Lindburgh, standing in front of the entire grade, made the announcement that would be the beginning of the end of Cody's secret.

"Year 7! Time to listen! Everyone out of the pool and start getting ready. The bus will leave in 15 minutes and any stragglers will be left behind!" she brusquely shouted. The children knew that Mrs. Lindburgh wasn't someone to be trifled with and so quickly started following her orders. The kids who were out of the pool started putting their uniforms on over their swimsuits and the 15 or so kids in the pool started swimming to the ladder closest to the throng of children to pull themselves out. Cody watched in horror as, one by one, the pool started to empty. Through his panicked glances around the pool I could somewhat make out what his plan would be - trail the final kid getting out of the pool and stay as close to them as possible in order to obscure anyone's view of his nudity and then, once he'd made his way to the top of the ladder, sprint as fast as his legs would carry him to the changing rooms to minimise as much as possible the number of people who'd register he was actually completely naked. I assumed that, by this point, he was aware Ivy or one of the other girls had sabotaged his Speedos and somehow hidden them from him, and would therefore know he was swimming about naked. What he most likely didn't count on was that the twins were watching, waiting with baited breath, for any opportunity to congratulate and flatter the young boy on his successful dive and therefore make known their rather obvious crushes on him. It had now gotten down to the final two kids, Cody and Glen. Glen swam over to the ladders and began to pull himself out as Cody trailed him closely. Almost as soon as Glen had his right foot out and planted firmly on the edge of the pool Cody, using one hand to cover himself and the other to haul himself up, raised his body out of the pool barely centimetres away from Glen. Aside from the five chuckling girls watching nervously from afar nobody had noticed until this point. Nobody except Kritima and Kritana who, before Glen could move himself far enough away from the edge of the pool for Cody to make a run for it, noticed the butt-naked young boy half way out of the pool.

"He's got nothing on! Look, look, look!" Kritana squealed in hysterics at a volume sufficient to garner the attention of almost everyone at the pool. The entire grade turned to see what the commotion was about as, almost instantaneously, Mrs. Lindburgh did the same. Glen jumped out of the way in shock, unwittingly giving the whole grade an uninterrupted view of the naked Cody, his hands locked over his crotch as he froze on the spot.

"Cody! What are you doing?!" Mrs. Lindburgh bellowed at the same time the throng of school children watching gave an almost collective gasp of shock. By now, the vast majority of kids had changed into their uniforms - they stared in silence as Cody stood there with an unearthly stillness, eyes bulging as he gazed back at Mrs. Lindburgh, unable to muster the requisite composure to answer her question in full. Kritima broke the silence.

"Oh, my God! Why are you nude?!" she screeched, staring at the boy in wide-eyed amazement, clutching her sister close as if the exhilaration of seeing her crush completed naked was almost too much to bear. The entire grade erupted, girls cackling, boys guffawing, at the sight of one of the most handsome boys in their year standing before them with nothing protecting his modesty aside from a trembling pair of hands. Scarlett, maintaining her air of preppy composure, folded her arms in front of her as she cocked one hip and raised one eyebrow in detached amusement, conscious of her need to preserve her delicately manufactured poise. Ivy and the other four girls cackled venomously at the predicament Cody found himself in, all sense of decency or kindness having vanished.

"Do you really think this is acceptable behaviour, young man?! After you've already been in trouble with Jessie's mother for insulting her daughter?!" Mrs. Lindburgh screamed as she marched over to him, glowering, her face already flushing red with anger. Cody simply shook his head, unable to think of any answer that would satisfy his gruff teacher.

"Hands by your side! I will not have a boy fondling himself in front of me, nor in front of his classmates!" Mrs. Lindburgh ordered, bordering on hysterical, as if the thought of one of her students defiling the innocence of the rest of the grade warranted further humiliation and punishment. Cody dared not move as the rowdy audience of classmates in front of him continued their collective jeering and giggling. Turning to the grade Mrs. Lindburgh unleashed.

"Shut up! Each and every one of you! How dare you laugh at behaviour as disgusting as this!" she roared. The entire cohort snapped to attention, deathly silent, as if they all knew the consequences of Mrs. Lindburgh's wrath. She turned back to Cody.

"Hands by your side, I said! If you didn't want to be seen like this you wouldn't be parading yourself naked in front of your entire school. Do it!" she hissed. Unbeknownst to her a number of kids had started creeping their way closer to Cody, desperately eager for a glimpse of something they thought they'd never see. The twins, already closer than any other of the kids, and enveloping each other in a bear hug, stared with laser focus at the poor boy. Cody stood his ground.

"Do I need to inform your mother of this?! After the trouble you're in already?" she viciously enquired, looming over the boy with her hands firmly on her hips. Cody's eyes darted around in vain, looking for anything to get him out of this dire situation. He held firm.

"Or perhaps I should get the police involved? I'm sure indecent exposure would warrant a night in the cells?!" Mrs. Lindburgh threatened solemnly, reducing her volume yet imbibing the tone with deathly seriousness. Cody gasped before responding.

"No! Please don't!" he begged, tears started to form in the corners of his eyes.

"Hands. By. Your. Side. I won't ask again" Mrs. Lindburgh coldly instructed.

Cody had no choice. He knew he was defeated. He gave one final glance around in desperation for any kind of salvation. All he saw, however, were the eager stares of his female classmates and the mocking gazes of his male compatriots. This was it. The time had come. Mrs. Lindburgh gave no signs of backing down as Cody looked up at her one final time, receiving in return only a withering glare. He relented and, closing his eyes tightly as if willing the Earth to swallow him whole, rapidly shot his hands to his sides as if he was pulling off a band aid. The twins, being the closest of all the kids, both audibly gasped in utter astonishment as their grins were replaced by confused shock. As Mrs. Lindburgh lowered her eyes to Cody's crotch her scowl dissipated as her eyes widened, raising one hand to her mouth as she struggled to process the sight confronting her. The crowd of Cody's classmates watching on in utter disbelief once again gave a collective gasp and, surprisingly, instead of breaking into uproarious laughter seemed to hold their breath due to the inexplicable event unfolding before them. Cody's micropenis extended no more than half a centimetre from his taut body, his scrotum for all intents and purposes invisible, as it became apparent that he was suffering from significant shrinkage. Although Maria, Trudi and Jessie had seen Cody naked barely a week ago the sight of his shrivelled, almost imperceptible, boyhood was jarring, and they all stared at each other in amused disbelief that it could actually get smaller than before.

"No...no way! How could it get smaller?!" Jessie frantically whispered to Trudi, clutching on to her in excitement. Trudi just shrugged, her eyes not deviating from Cody's body.

"What?! You mean, it's smaller than when you guys saw it first?!" Lucy asked the rest of the girls in hushed tones. Jessie, Trudi and Maria both looked at her and nodded solemnly, as if the gravity of just how much embarrassment Cody was feeling was finally sinking in. The girls simply stared, struggling to understand just exactly what they were looking at. If it wasn't for the shrivelled nub casting the tiniest of shadows on the boy's pubic region he could have been mistaken for a girl.

Mrs. Lindburgh broke the momentary silence.

"Well, young man. That pool must be frightfully cold!" she exclaimed in bemusement, an uncharacteristic undertone of humour creeping in. The kids lost it as the spectacle descended into chaos. The boys immediately started holding their little fingers up, wiggling them mockingly at each other as well in the direction of the poor boy. The girls started to collapse into fits of giggles, expressing utter disbelief at the sheer tininess of Cody's micropenis. Scarlett let out an unexpected cackle before recomposing herself.

"Aw, Cody. You poor thing!" she drawled with a condescending pout, taking on a tone as if she was addressing a distressed toddler. Cody immediately looked over at her in panic before a shade of red flushed across his entire body. His crush was openly mocking his size! She stood there, arms still folded, gently shaking her head from side to side as if it was her responsibility to chastise a misbehaving child.

"Yo camalako dana jastai ho! Yo samccai sano cha!" Kritana howled to her sister as Kritima, upon hearing this, threw her head back in convulsive laughter.

"Tapa'im yasala'i sayadai dekhna saknuhuncha! U vastavika keta ho'ina!" she squealed back in delight as the sisters struggled to stay upright, leaning on each other for support through crippling laughter. Upon hearing the girls speaking Nepali Mrs. Lindburgh decided to take control of the situation.

"Settle down! Everyone settle down! That's enough, I want absolute silence again, do I make myself clear?!" she once again roared as all the sniggering and open mockery subsided. She turned to the twins.

"Now, girls, what have I told you about speaking Nepali? You're to speak English here, is that clear?" she sternly instructed the girls. They stood upright, maintaining their composure for the moment and daring not to antagonise the infamously strict teacher.

"Yes, Miss!" they both replied in unison, still struggling to wipe the grins of their faces.

"Now, as a lesson I want you to tell the entire grade what you just said" Mrs. Lindburgh demanded. The girls stood there in confusion, glancing at each other, not wanting to be the first to reveal what they'd actually said about the poor boy.

"Kritana, why don't you go first?" Mrs. Lindburgh asked forcefully. Kritana stood there looking at the ground with a bashful smirk, not daring to make eye contact with Cody. She started to speak.

"Um...I said...it's smal..." she softly began.

"Louder, dear! So everyone can hear!" Mrs. Lindburgh interjected. Kritana cleared her throat and looked up, still grinning.

"It's like a grain of rice, it's really tiny" she loudly proclaimed before raising her hands to cover her mouth and stifle her uncontrollable giggling.

"You can say that again" Scarlett responded nonchalantly as the chuckling from the crowd started to grow louder again.

"Quiet! Kritima, what did you say?" Mrs. Lindburgh bellowed as the children once again snapped into silence. Kritima looked up.

"You can hardly see it. He's not a real boy!" she loudly stated, her confidence obviously bolstered by the fact her sister had to go first. Cody looked as if the world was going to end, tears still welling up in his eyes, as soft chattering and titters once again started to manifest in the crowd of his gawking classmates.

"Astute observations, girls, but from now on you're to speak English. Do I make myself clear? And of course Cody's a real boy. He's just...unique" Mrs. Lindburgh instructed with an almost imperceptibly sly smirk. The girls both smiled and nodded in unison before turning once again to face Cody.

"Now, Cody. Explain yourself immediately!" Mrs. Lindburgh erupted, the anger returning and aimed directly at the trembling, naked boy standing in front of her.

"I...I don't know, Miss! I dived in and...my Speedos...they must have come off..." Cody stammered.

"Oh, and I suppose they just disappeared into thin air?!" Mrs. Lindburgh replied in feigned disbelief.

"I don't know, Miss! I looked everywhere in the pool" Cody shot back with a bit more force.

"And why didn't you ensure the drawstring was tied to the requisite tightness?" the imposing teacher once again asked rhetorically.

"I thought I did!" Cody quickly replied.

"And when you found yourself unable to locate your swimwear why didn't you simply swim over to the edge and inform me, young man?" she rationally countered.

"I...I just...I didn't want anyone to know..." Cody managed to jarringly respond.

"So you thought the most appropriate course of action was to climb out, completely naked, and expose yourself to the entire grade?!" Mrs. Lindburgh retorted loudly.

"I...I panicked! I wasn't thinking straight!" he protested.

"Well perhaps this will make you think more clearly in the future!" she shot back, unimpressed. Cody just nodded in resignation, knowing by now that there was nothing he could say to calm the furious teacher.

"Heaven knows why you'd want to parade around naked considering your...well...rather unique circumstances! Now go and collect your things - I want you dressed in 60 seconds, young man!" Mrs. Lindburgh demanded. Cody nodded and instinctually placed his hands in front of his crotch.

"Get your hands by your sides! I already said I don't want a dirty, young boy fondling himself in front of other people!" she erupted with frightful potency as Cody quickly removed his hands once again and, in utter defeat, began his walk to his belongings through the crowd of his pre-teen classmates. As he turned around he gave the twins a clear view of his supple backside, to which they responded with another round of exuberant giggling. He walked past the group of the five shocked girls avoiding eye contact, Ivy and Lucy simply staring at what they'd been eager to see for the last week. Finally, he started to walk past Scarlett, who was still maintaining an air of cynical bemusement.

"Dear, oh dear. Looks like your Speedos aren't the only thing missing, Cody" she patronisingly spat at the boy through a haughty smirk as he passed her in utter humiliation, the girl still arrogantly standing there looking down her nose at his crushingly tiny micropenis.

Cody simply made a beeline for his gear and, wasting no time whatsoever, frantically began dressing as his classmates watched the spectacle. With his humiliating episode coming to a close all the remaining kids in swimwear quickly changed and collected their towels ready for further instructions from their imposing teacher. After a few moments Cody stood up, fully dressed, as Mrs. Lindburgh started to round the kids up and shepherd them towards the waiting area for the buses. Cody waited by himself as kids filed past him, accepting the snarky comments of the boys and bashful giggles of the girls stoically. As the grade started moving en-masse towards the exit I saw Ivy sneakily bend down and stuff Cody's Speedos into the very filter sump that he was fiddling around in initially, making sure to leave the slightest bit of red poking out. I have to admit I was amazed at the speed and sneakiness of the young girl, as she used the bodies of all her classmates to shield her actions and, pretending to tie her shoe, discarded the sabotaged Speedos with lightning efficiency. As the crowd dissipated Ivy stepped back and, feigning surprise, innocently announced.

"Oh, Miss. What's that sticking out of the filter?"

Mrs. Lindburgh looked down and fished the Speedos out of the filter, holding them at arms length in visible disgust.

"Cody, you mustn't have looked very hard. Here, take these, young man" she dispassionately ordered as Cody walked over and quickly grabbed them, stuffing them into his backpack in anger.

"Geez, Cody, you should have just asked us to help!" Ivy jeered, her voice laced with sarcasm as the four other girls behind her quietly giggled. Cody, keeping his eyes to the ground, simply walked past them towards the bus. He knew there was no point engaging with them - his secret was out and the entire grade knew he had the smallest penis in the school by orders of magnitude. All he could do was slink off and take his seat on the bus, put his earphones in, and try to drown out the near-certain mockery that would haunt him for as long as he was at that school.
BABYRYAN2121

Post by BABYRYAN2121 »

I hope there is more!!!
tim409

Post by tim409 »

BABYRYAN2121 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 5:29 am I hope there is more!!!

I am sure he wished there was more, at least 6 or 8 inches more. (and the balls to go with that) When I am naked, I want the girls to be able to see my dick from a distance.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Small dicks are not interesting.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:52 pm Small dicks are not interesting.
Got that right. I have seen hundreds of girls flock to cocks that are 8 inches or more and they call all the girls they know to see cocks that are 10 inches or more BUT they would not let any of them sleep with them, they love to touch them and to have them ejaculate for them but they seldom replicate and they keep it a often pure CFNM, they get the males naked and the only thing they give the naked males in return is to jerk them off, they do not expose themselves to them. And some wonder why I think girls are smarter than us males. They get what they want without giving us males anything in return.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Speaking about micropenises I have a couple of neighbors who are nurses. (different hospitals) somehow we got to talking about penises (maybe because we were in a backyard swimming pool and they were both in two piece suits while I was skinny dipping and we first started talking about my penis. They said it was a little above average. One of them said she had to insert a urinary cath in a patient who had a micropenis and she said she had trouble holding on to it even with two fingers since it was so small. She tried to stimulate it to an erection to make it easier and she called another nurse who in turn called a third nurse since she had the smallest hands and she got the job done as the other two women looked on. I bet he does not have any kids) One of the two said the largest penis she saw was 11 inches and the other said she only saw a 10 inch one. A couple dozen nurses also came to see the man with 11 inches.

When I asked, neither would consider sleeping with anyone that was over 9 inches.

One of the nurses said she had to insert a cath in the one with 11 inches and she allowed 4 candy strippers to watch. She said the youngest was around 15. Both nurses said that often male patients were left exposed so non medical staff and even visitors would be able to see their genitals but they never left a female patient exposed.

For some reason both these nurse started looking at my penis. perhaps because it was rising to the occasion. They both loved that my wife and I always protected female modesty although the males would be naked.

The micropenis looked something like this (no wonder the nurse had trouble holding it)

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.646505abd93 ... ImgRaw&r=0

The 11 inch looked like this (no trouble finding that one :D

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.YqRA8DfAR ... ImgDetMain
TominAustin

Post by TominAustin »

In the 90’s I had surgery on my colon. When a man has any work done in that area his prostate can shut down making it almost impossible to pee. Well, I am in the hospital bed and can’t go and the doctor orders a catheter. A young pretty nurse comes in and tells me what she is going to do. Keep in mind I am on some serious morphine and a bit out of it. She uncovers me to start and almost jumps when she sees it. It is totally retracted, more like a belly button than a penis. She kind of rolls it around looking and starts trying to get enough hold on it to get the thing in. It keeps retracting back inside me and after about 10 minutes she leaves and comes back with an older nurse and a student nurse. The older nurse pretty much acts like I am not even there, just a penis to work on. She says this will be a good teaching opportunity and instructs the two what to do. She keeps telling them how to handle it but it keeps slipping and they get frustrated and a bit giggly.

This went on for 10 more minutes or so and the older one said she would do it. She too had a hard time. Keep in mind, I am laying naked on the bed with the door wide open and the hustle and bustle of a busy hospital. After she struggled for a few more minutes, she got a roll of tape and had one of them pull the head out as far as she could stretch it and she wrapped tape around the base to trap it. They were all 3 so frustrated they were sweating and laughing. She got it in place and they cleaned me up and left. I could hear them out in the hall laughing and carrying on.

They must have told the story to everyone because, for the rest of the day, random nurses came by to "check on it”. I was doped up at the time so it was all surreal.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Pretty much confirms that if a male has a extra large or an extra small penis and is in the hospital if will have a lot of nurses checking his penis out and even more if he is sort of sedated

This would never happen to a woman and in fact, they would keep the curtains closed and the door shut if doing any intimate care but for the males, it is PENISES ON DISPLAY.

Even so, I never had a problem with my penis being on display but I sure would not want my wife, daughters or sisters or any other female relative of mine to be on display.