Plan Crash

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Bongo

Re: Plan Crash

Post by Bongo »

@Sensoryoverlord on a previous site you mentioned you were writing “James At The Clinic — Part 7” was that ever completed and if it was is there somewhere I can read it?
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Sigh. Thanks for reminding me that I'm crap at finishing stories. Yes, I have a 'James at the clinic, Ch7' in progress. It's 116 KB of text so far, and is around 3/4 finished. But I haven't touched it for a while. There's a lot going on in my life the last few years, most of it less than enjoyable, it doesn't stop, and some of it gets highest possible priority. I am able to work on shorter stories now and then, but several larger ones (incl 'James') just languish.

Sorry, I can't promise anything. That's as annoying to me as it is to people waiting for stories.
SensoryOverlord Stories Master Index: viewtopic.php?p=25047#p25047
crzy44skin

Post by crzy44skin »

I love all your stories Sensoryoverlord. The writing is superb and the character description and development is great. Your themes of teen male forced abstinence, cock teasing, orgasm denial, authoritarian figures and punishments for unauthorized orgasms is scorching hot. I found you first through your Mogg story extensions and couldn't get enough of your writing. Glad to see this is a recent story post of your own and you are posting more stories someplace again. I can hardly wait for more of this story and read how Jake copes with not being able to cum and the punishments that follow. Thanks for writing! Huge fan!!!
potatopenguin

Post by potatopenguin »

crzy44skin wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:30 pm I love all your stories Sensoryoverlord. The writing is superb and the character description and development is great. Your themes of teen male forced abstinence, cock teasing, orgasm denial, authoritarian figures and punishments for unauthorized orgasms is scorching hot. I found you first through your Mogg story extensions and couldn't get enough of your writing. Glad to see this is a recent story post of your own and you are posting more stories someplace again. I can hardly wait for more of this story and read how Jake copes with not being able to cum and the punishments that follow. Thanks for writing! Huge fan!!!
I'd argue on this context he's happier not to cum, it was literally a threat given by one of the girls if he didn't do what they said.