Just Another Day

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TheMilkman

Re: Just Another Day

Post by TheMilkman »

Chapter 4: Lifeguard training

Life Guard training.

Eva Williams was fifteen, tall with long blonde hair, and a body that caught the stares of many men. She was going to be our life guard instructor. Me and Bucky were hoping to practice CPR on her. But we weren't the only people in this class. A couple of cute girls from my class joined along with Gary. I don't know why the girls fawned over him. I even saw Eva giving him looks. Doesn't matter cause by the end of the day I'll be the coolest guy around here. I bent my leg forward leaning on it as I stretched my body. I just gave a wink and a smile to the girls.

"Here let me help you stretch," Gary said, as he grabbed my swim trunks hoisting them up. As I was pulled off the ground all the girls giggled. When he dropped me I danced around on my feet pulling my swim trunks out of my butt crack. I was so sick of this guy. The moment my wedgie was free I marched towards him. My eyes were set. I pulled up my hands ready to push him into the pool only for him to dodge me. I lunged forward falling into the water. I struggled for a second before I felt hands drag me out of the water. Gary threw me onto the side of the pool. "Don't worry little boy I have saved you!" The girls cheered.

"Good job Gary, maybe you can save me next," Eva said, as she slowly walked by him. I spit out any water left in my throat as I pulled myself to my feet.

"Just face it man, you're not beating him," Bucky said, as he smacked my back. I watched as Gary entered the changing room. I crept over and waited. Once he left I peered inside. All the lifeguard outfits were hanging up to dry.

"Bucky I have an idea," I said, with a big grim.

"Why do I feel like this is gonna be bad?" I made a little over night purchase when I got home and it showed up the next morning. It was a pair of red swim trunks.

I got back to the pool early and swapped out Gary's trunks for the ones I've bought. The switch was easy.

"Alright now take these and grab all the towels," I said, ordering around Bucky. He did as I requested as the class started up again. As everyone filed in Eva blew her whistle.

"Alright everyone today we are doing CPR, mouth to mouth." The girls began covering their lips with lipstick. I just let my eyebrows dance as they scoffed at me.

"Eva I think it's important that we have a consistent dummy to practice on, Gary seems willing," one of the girls said, as she pinched Gary's butt. Gary lunched forward shooting up his hand.

"Great Gary lay down," Eva said, circling us. I rolled my eyes as the girls formed a line. Yuck. I looked away as they started kissing. Each girl took their sweet time with Gary. Gary seemed happy with himself until I walked up. We both awkwardly looked at each other.

"Come on boys pucker those lips," one of the girls said as they all giggled.

"Come on now stop teasing them, just be gentle ok," Eva said, rubbing my back. Gary looked like he wanted to run. I just grabbed his nose and lowered my head. I pushed air into his mouth.

"Woohoo!" The girls shouted.

"Done!" I shouted pulling up.

"Eww gross, dork germs." Gary pulled himself up spitting onto the floor. The girls couldn't contain themselves.

"Alright let's practice rescues, Gary why don't you rescue me." Eva was really giving him the eyes. The other girls seemed jealous. Me and Bucky just stood back and watched. Eva floated out into the water on her back as Gary swam out to her. They got pretty close as they were whispering to each other. Gary carried her to the stairs as she climbed out of the water. Gary was about to follow when he felt something strange. Gary seemed to be looking around in the water.

"What's wrong Gary?" I asked, admiring my work.

"Timbermen! What did you do?" His anger was boiling the water.

"I swapped out his normal shorts for better ones that disintegrate when coming in contact with chlorine." The girls moved to the edge of the water.

"What exactly are you saying?" Eva asked, wondering what was going on. Gary sank into the water before popping out.

"Ahh! I'm naked! Where the hell are my trunks!" The girls eagerly looked over into the water. "Someone get me a towel!" Eva stifled a laugh as she walked to the storage room.

"There are none," Eva said, leaving the room.

"What's wrong Gary I thought you liked showing off?" I asked, as I bent down.

"I'd like to see him show off!" The girls jumped with joy.

"And would you look at that, public swim time," I said, as kids and families started pouring in. Gary looked like he was about to explode.

"Your dead meat Timbermem!" Gary swam to the ladder pulling himself up. The girls cheered and woohed as Gary covered his crotch. All eyes were on him. I couldn't believe it worked. As Gary swiped a towel off a guest wrapping himself I made my escape to the fence. Bucky left me in the dust as he hopped over running off. I climbed the fence following but as I slid over the fence my trunks seemed to snag. I wiggled but I was stuck to the top of the fence. My head turned as I heard giggling. The girls ran up like they were expecting a show. From the other side of the pool was Gary marching over. Crap. I shook and wiggled but it was no use.

My breathing became sporadic as I struggled for my life. My heart was pounding as Gary got close. I thought for sure I was dead. Gary grabbed my trunks that were caught on the fence and pulled with all his might. I prayed to God waiting to be saved until...

*Rip*

I fell to the floor as giggles filled my ears. I landed on my feet with a sigh of relief.

"Look mommy that boy is naked!"

"Oh my God!"

"I didn't know it was that kinda pool!" All the shouting turned my head. The entirety of the pool was staring at me and laughing.

"Hey Timbermen! Did you bring enough shrimp for everybody?" I took in Gary's words as my eyes followed his. I was standing completely nude facing everyone with my weiner on full display. I covered my crotch and ran into the nearest bush. I was never gonna live this down.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Hilarious turn of events.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:59 pm Hilarious turn of events.
You and I both would have walked proudly with our hands to our side proudly letting everyone see our genitals. I know I would and did at the beach several times.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

But it is not just another day, it is a great day when the males end up naked with lot of clothed girls around, the more clothed girls and the more naked males, the better the day.
Supermario17

Post by Supermario17 »

Another banger! Hopefully more soon.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Great turn of events!
Supermario17

Post by Supermario17 »

Still waiting for the next one!
TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman »

Chapter 5: Someone's Being a Baby

The sun was beaming down bright as softballs swirled through the air. Dust blasted into the sky from under feet. Kids raced up and down the field practicing their throws as Scott sat on the bench with coach Kirk.

"I just don't understand how this keeps happening to me," Scott said, as he rested his head in his arms.

"You mean the loosing your pants thing right?" Kirk was practicing his swing as the conversation continued.

"It's not like I'm trying, it just happens." Scott sank into the bench.

"Right. Check this out you think I could take someone out with this swing?" Kirk swung as hard as he could.

"Hey coach." Scott pulled his head up.

"One sec, look at this," Kirk said taking another swing.

"Yeah that's cool but like has it ever happened to you?" Kirk kept his eyes on his bat.

"No course not you think I'd let someone get me like that."

"No coach the pants thing." Kirk leaned on the bat.

"Exposing yourself? Have I exposed myself to people? Well Scott you know you shouldn't relieve yourself out in public they call that exposing yourself in public you know."

"Hmm right so you have done it?" Kirk turned to Scott as he leaned more on the bat.

"Technically yes, but they didn't put me on a registry so technically no, but I had to go to the bathroom really bad, Scott don't repeat this conversation to anyone ok."

"Mmm right I won't."

The next day was filled with instant regret. Scott had promised to play with his little sister. He did not understand the nightmare that would issue. Scott was standing in Abby's room. He was humiliatingly dressed like a baby. A light blue diaper hugged his butt while his feet had little blue booties on them and there was a bonet on his head and a bib around his neck.

"This ain't right," Scott said, crossing his arms. Abby just admired him.

"Mom says you have to play what I want, and I wanna play momma, now get in your crib." Abby pushed Scott into a little rocking crib. Abby placed a blanket over him and suck a bottle in his mouth.

"Is this Dr. Pepper?" Scott's face turned to excitement as he sucked down the soda. His body relaxed as he rocked himself back and fourth. "Alright I'll play, momma go make me a sandwich." Abby's face turned to anger.

"Your supposed to be a cute baby." Scott spit soda onto the floor.

"Oops I made a mess," Scott said, sticking his tongue out. Abby angerly stormed off to grab something to clean up the spill. Abby's fate set in as she realized the mess she made for herself. Abby stood on her tiptoes in the bathroom as she reached for a towel. Voices caught her attention she turned to the window. On the edge of the street were familiar faces. The Traffer sisters. Savanna and Rose had Tanya pinned to the ground as they were giving her wet willys. An idea sparked. Abby quickly put two fingers in her mouth as she whispered.

The girls stopped as their eyes scanned locking on Abby. The three girls walked to the window.

"Someone looks lonely," Rose said, as she cracked her knuckles.

"Wanna play?" Savanna asked as she spit into the dirt. Abby pulled away a bit afraid.

"Actually I have a something for you girls," Abby said, raising her head.

"What would you have that we would want?" Rose asked, leaning on the window. Abby grew a devilish grin.

"Your gift is one window over." Abby pointed to the next room.

"This better be good or we're coming back to pound you," Savanna said, as she punched her hand. The girls moved to the next window.

Back in the girly bedroom Scott was content and relaxed as he swayed back and forth enjoying his drink. As the girls looked inside their mouths fell open. They couldn't take their eyes off the sight before them. Scott sucked down his bottle without a care in the world until he heard their voices.

"Well look what we have here." Savanna's words spooked Scott as he looked towards the window. Rose was covering her mouth to stop from laughing while Tayna was flabbergasted. The girls quickly climbed into the window. Scott rocked to the right trying to climb out of the rocking crib only for Savanna to pull the crib back.

"Look at the little baby he's so adorable," Rose said, as she tickled under Scott's chin. The girls circled the crib. Scott pulled the blanket over his face just under his eyes.

"Yeah he's so cute," Savanna said, as she pulled down the blanket. Scott was shaking uncontrollably. Savanna's hand crawled up his body. Scott attempted to flea only for her hands to run along his sides as giggles burst out. She started tickling him as he fidgeted around. Before Scott could get a grip on himself Rose pushed her read down giving him a raspberry. Scott couldn't help but squirm until he finally had enough. He sprang up pushing them away.

"I am not a baby!" The girls all look at each other as Scott stood there definitely dressed as a baby.

"He looks cranky," Tanya said, through hushed giggles.

"Maybe he's hungry," Savanna said, as she nudged her sister. Rose giggled as she played with the bottom of her shirt. Scott could see the faces they were making but couldn't figure what they were implying.

"Or maybe.... he's ruined his diapy," Tanya said, as she tugged on his diaper. Scott tried to walk backwards as he fell out of the crib.

"So he needs a diaper change?" Savanna asked herself as the girl circled the crib. Scott sprang into action as the girls lunged for him. He dodged Tanya as he flattened himself against the wall then leaped over Savanna just missing her hands. The door was right in front of him. Scott ran for it as Rose lunged for him. A sigh of relief washed over him as his hand latched onto the knob but something else latched onto him. Rose's fingers slipped into the waistband of the diaper as she clenched it tight. As Scott pulled the door open Rose pulled the diaper. The diaper came loose as Scott got the door all the way open.

"Naked baby!" Rose yelled, as she waved the diaper around. Scott ran from the girls to his bedroom as he covers his unmentionables. The girls just couldn't contain themselves with laughter as they watched his big old booty shuffle down the hall.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Loving this story. Now he's bare naked at the hands of these girls!
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 12:46 pm Loving this story. Now he's bare naked at the hands of these girls!
Now they need to call a dozen or so more girls to enjoy the fun.