The Strange Girl in Apartment 469_New July 10

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Themarble

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New June 25)

Post by Themarble »

Oh man Brandie has started to take things into her hands more and more now! What a perfect surprise for everyone. Who ever could have known Steven was naked under that towel?! I wonder if Charlie will be asked about any of this?

Seems like Steven has a bit of motivation to put his own friend into a similar situation. Perhaps he will get a chance to soon? Who knows?

I wonder for how long Steven will be able to stave off an erection. Let's hope Brandie doesn't play footsie under the table!
TeenFan

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469 ( New June 25)

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 54. Naked For Dinner and a Story

"I will tell you when you can get dressed."

Steven is stunned by how forcefully his mother said the words. He quickly steps over to the table, but he's not sure where to sit. Normally
it's only the three of them, him and sister and mom. But there is a fourth person to be seated, Charlie, the guest for a sleepover. He stands
at the head of the table, rubbing his butt which still stings from the paddling by ping pong paddle. Steven's mother is still hyped up and on
the warpath.

"Quit rubbing your ass. Go to the kitchen sink and wash your hands. Come to think of it...I hate to think where your hands have been, seeing
you like that, knowing you were showing yourself off naked at the apartment pool."

If his mother only knew where Steven's hands have been during the previous couple hours. She would shit a brick and then probably hit her son
over the head with it. Steven can see on his sister's face the urge to blab everything, that she could scarcely hold her laughter in. Fearing the
worst, Steven heads for the kitchen to wash his hands.

When Steven comes back from the kitchen, his hands still moist from the washing, he sees Charlie is sitting at the head of the table. Mother
sits at the opposite end. Steven takes the final spot in the middle, opposite his sister's chair. Being the "Man" of the house, Steven was used to
sitting at the head of the table, and the idea of being demoted was not sitting well with him. Having to seat himself at the table, while still
naked didn't sit well with him and his stomach churned.

An awkward silence fills the room. Pots of peas, potatoes, and chicken with mushroom sit in the middle of the table and everyone helps
themselves. It was so different to see somebody not a family member sitting at the table, and with nothing on besides the red speedo, Charlie
looks nearly naked sitting there. Now if only Brandie was sitting there minus her bikini top it would make for a picture worthy enough to paint.
Steven tries to remember when the last time was he saw his sister naked. It must have been a couple years. Brandie keeps glancing toward
Steven, keeps smiling or giggling. Charlie looks from person to person, probably uneasy with the unusual dining arrangements.

"This is some very good cooking," Charlie says. "I never had diced potatoes like this mixed with grilled onion and bell pepper. In England we
have this potato dish called Bubble and Squeak. It's made of potatoes and cabbage or some other vegetable mixed together and fried in one
big piece."

"Bubble and Squeak? You Brits have the funniest names for food," Brandie says.

"The Brits are raised with good manners, not like some kids around here," Steven's mom says sarcastically. "I've never seen such behavior
from Steven before. He's acting like...how you say in England, a um..."

"A hooligan?" Charlie suggests.

"That's right. I never thought my boy would grow up to become a hooligan."

"And a streaker," Brandie just has to toss out there, and then she used a British slang word she had learned from Chalie. "And a wanker."

An exasperated mom looks confused at the strange word. "I have no idea what that second thing is...but that streaking thing...I never saw that coming. Stop playing with your peas and just eat them, Steven."

Steven keeps his head down, takes a bite of peas. This whole conversation is too much all about him, and then Steven's sister makes everything
worse, so much worse.

"It's not the first time my brother embarrassed himself. Hey, mom...tell Charlie what happened when Steven visited his cousin in New York."

Steven looks up, stunned, "No, no...not that. Don't say anything mom."

Steven's mom laughs. For a long time she laughs.

"Brandie, you don't know half that story. I didn't want to tell you everything. You were too young. But I see things have changed. Steven, this
story will embarrass you in front of your friend. Consider this to be part of your punishment. Okay, so this is how it went. Brandie, you sit
there and try not to laugh. It's not a laughing matter."

Contrary to the suggestion to Brandie, Steven's mom laughs again before she goes into the story.

"Last December, during the Christmas break from school, we all went to New York to spend some time with relatives. I don't know if Steven
told you this, Charlie. Steven's father is Jewish. I'm not Jewish. I never converted. Steven's uncle Zacharias tried real hard to get Steven to decide to convert to Judaism at the proper age for a Bar Mitzvah. Well, some people like that are real strange about certain things. Something happened with Steven one night. It's something normal, something that happens to every boy when he becomes a teenager."

Steven becomes almost frantic as he pleads, "Please mom. I'll tell Charlie myself...later. Not now. Not at the table. Please don't say a word."
tim409

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469_New July 7

Post by tim409 »

""Since you spent two hours swimming naked down at the pool, letting everyone see your, your everything flopping about, there's no reason to
cover up now, now is there? Put your hands on your head young man. Hands on head now. I think fourteen whacks is what a fourteen year old
boy...who should know better...should get for such a display of foolishness."

:D The best way to punish a male who exposes himself like that is to expose him naked to even more women and girls. The younger the girls are the better because their reactions will be more embarrassing to him.

If he tries to sneak a peek at a girl while she is changing, she should invite as many of her girlfriends over and he should have to stay naked for them for the whole day, even if he did not actually see anything, the fact that he tried is enough to warrant this punishment. Another rule is that if it is exposed, it can be touched. He should keep his hands on his head and be facing the girls in either punishment. Let the punishment fit the crime.

Oddly enough, if a girl tries to spy on a boy, a mom should use it for a teaching moment and have the boy get naked for her to resolve her curiosity and use it to teach her about male anatomy, :D
tim409

Post by tim409 »

So Jeepman, is this proper punishment for a male who exposes himself or tries to sneek a peek at a girl changing?

What do others think?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Absolutely. The boy should be totally naked and seen by girls of all ages and taken to public places for more girls to see.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:37 pm Absolutely. The boy should be totally naked and seen by girls of all ages and taken to public places for more girls to see.
I agree, take the naked males to girl scout camps and brownie troops. or on a bus or to the park and show them to all the girls around. Love your stories Include the Camp Fire Girls too. The troop leaders can use them to show the girls ALL about males and show them EVERYTHING their penis can do. Teach them all the names that can be used for a penis and testicals so the girls know everything about the males while the males know little or anything about the girls.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Strange Girl
Chapter 55. Don't Cum at the Wrong Time

The faces of each kid at the table told a different tale, indicated different emotions on what was about to happen. Steven looks downright
mortified. Steven's sister beams with excitement and anticipation at hearing more details of a story she already knows is a good one. Charlie
looks perplexed and wary, probably wondering if he's going to hear something more than he'd like to. Steven's mother looks pleased with herself,
not at all distressed her son desperately doesn't want the story of the Christmas vacation in New York to be told.

"It all started when we, meaning myself, Steven and Brandie, visited my former husband's sister. Her name is Aunt Eliza. Steven's Aunt and his
cousin Asher live in this small two bedroom apartment on the upper west side of New York. I guess it is strange to visit Jewish relatives for
a Christmas vacation, but seeing the city having to rent a room at a hotel would be impossible. We all crammed into the small confines of
Aunt Eliza's place. Steven got put up in cousin Asher's room.

We had a great visit to New York. Did a lot of window shopping. Didn't buy much. The cost to see a Broadway play just stunned me. The
prices were shocking to say the least. Steven and Brandie tried ice skating at the shopping mall and Brandie sat on Santa's Lap at the Macy's
Department Store. I made Steven sit on Santa's lap even though he said he was too old for that. Steven said Santa pinched him on the ass
when he got off, but I didn't see it.

Everything seemed fine until one morning when I heard some angry shouting coming from the boy's bedroom. I was making coffee in the kitchen
when I heard Aunt Eliza's unhappy words. I rushed over to stand at the doorway to the bedroom. Aunt Eliza wanted to get somewhere and
was in a hurry. She had yanked down the covers. Both boys were sleeping in their underwear and Steven was trying to cover up something
with his hands. Aunt Eliza grabbed the hands and as I came closer, I could see Steven had an erection. I could also see the front of his
underwear darkened and wet. Yes, Brandie...that is what made Aunt Eliza so upset. Your brother had a wet dream and his sperm had soaked
through his undies and gotten the sheet soiled.

I started laughing. It's just a normal thing for young men to go through. No big deal, right? That's what I thought. Then I found out that
having a nocturnal emission is a serious offense in the Orthodox Jewish community. Aunt Eliza insisted that her nephew do the Mikveh, to
cleanse himself of the dirty thoughts or bad vibes or spirits or whatever it is that gets them upset over "The Spilling of one's Seed" as she
put it. Steven must get a special cleansing, and it must be done right away."
Last edited by TeenFan on Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trundle

Re: The Strange Girl in Apartment 469_New July 10

Post by Trundle »

Oh man, few things a teenage boy is more worried about than parental figures finding out they masturbate or have wet dreams. For it to be pointed out in the open like this, poor Steven :lol:

Can't wait to find out what a Mikveh entails, i hope it's as embarrassing as possible.
Britguy

Post by Britguy »

I hope you'll continue this story sometime. The trans idea is unique and interesting and I don't think I've ever seen it in this kind of story before. It will be fascinating to see where you take it, if you do.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I do have plans to continue.
This story was on pause for a short while. I left a message at Gen. Discussion for information concerning the traditional Jewish ways of
raising kids. I was hoping to get a message from someone who is familiar with the conservative or Orthodox groups of the Jewish community.

I'm at the point of continuing the story, basically making up what I was not able to find in my short time of researching the subject.

Basically I wanted to know up to what age is it common for a boy to be seen naked by mom or female relative.
I think traditional Jewish society has strong rules concerning the separation of genders for bathing and getting dressed, just as there is
in most Muslim communities around the world.

Having these facts would help me with the story.