Favorite ENF pose?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).

Favorite ENF pose?

Arm covering breasts other hand covering pussy
50%
Both hands covering pussy leaving breasts exposed
13%
Both hands covering breasts leaving pussy exposed
25%
Both hands covering breaststroke lifting leg to cover pussy
13%

Total votes: 40

Enfishot

Favorite ENF pose?

Post by Enfishot »

Which is your favorite ENF pose. Feel free to discuss
edithdick

Re: Favorite ENF pose?

Post by edithdick »

Not sure about a pose, but I am a fan of the dilemma when a character suddenly realizes that they are naked where they shouldn’t be. I envision a character hiding behind a door or a bush trying to rationalize the situation.

This is the point of the story where the potential for ENF/NIP is at it’s highest, but they have to decide to cross into it.
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

Actually, BP, that's exactly what I imagine when I look at your profile photo. :D
underdog_13

Post by underdog_13 »

Great minds think alike ;)
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Technically my favorite ENF pose is when the girl's hands are held away from her body by someone else.

But out of these choices I went with one arm for each. It's a classic.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:17 am
Executionus wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:16 am Technically my favorite ENF pose is when the girl's hands are held away from her body by someone else.
Held out to the sides, behind the back, or over the head?
All are stupendous, but #1 is probably held to sides, especially being held by a different person on each side while walking in a public place. That pose allows significant struggling the entire time, even though escape is impossible.
Pants_Down

Post by Pants_Down »

https://enf-cmnf.com/index.php?s=villag ... de_second=

This video is wonderful. In order to flush out a fugitive, soldiers haul his breathtakingly beautiful wife outside and strip her in full view of all her village neighbors. First, at about 45 seconds in, a soldier tears open the top of her little white robe, exposing her perfect tits. The soldiers then lead her through her village topless, with her hands pinned behind her, so she can't hide anything. This is probably my favorite ENF pose.

Because that doesn't work, at 1:57, they strip her robe off the rest of the way, and take her underskirt, leaving her completely naked. Then they walk her through the rest of her village. Her arms are still pinned behind her. Her hips are just as perfect as her tits, and though the video blurs her pussy, it's clear she has plenty of beautiful pubic hair. And she can't hide a single square millimeter of anything. This one is perfect.
Last edited by Pants_Down on Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pants_Down

Post by Pants_Down »

https://enf-cmnf.com/2018/09/cmnf-force ... -mobsters/

This one is also priceless. These thugs don't allow her to cover anything.

Early on, she knows how much trouble she's in, given that her (male) partner was already killed. But one of the gangsters says, "Let's see her naked."

One of them holds the gun, and the other gets to work. He first opens her blouse, teases her, and then (at 5:35) suddenly yanks up her bra, exposing and kissing her dark nipples... before proceeding to everything below the waist. She sometimes tries to resist, and keeps up a brave front... even though the thug stripping her knows how to tease her by moving the preliminaries slowly (e.g., showing just a little of her pubic hair, at first), and then (at 9:28) finally strips down her panties to fully expose her bush and pussy.

It's stunning how she has her hands free, but is forced to keep her arms at her sides, while the thugs do whatever they want.

IMO, the only thing missing here is a scene in which the guy pulls up and tucks her skirt in back, and then slides down her panties in back only, exposing her hips, but keeping them temporarily in place in front, before finally moving to her holy of holies.

Many Japanese men seem to find a woman with her clothes open, more sexy than a woman stripped completely bare... and this video proceeds accordingly. I'm guessing that in the full-length video's final scenes, she wasn't wearing much of anything. But she finishes this clip with her jacket, blouse and bra open, but still loosely in place, and her skirt still at her waist, while the thug has her move her feet apart, masturbates her, lowers her so he can lick her clit and pussy lips, and then lowers his own pants.
Pants_Down

Post by Pants_Down »

https://enf-cmnf.com/2010/07/sexy-japan ... ed-to-cum/

Sometimes, nothing beats wrist restraints and a pair of scissors. She won't be hiding anything.
Jetsfan

Post by Jetsfan »

Pants and underpants around the knees. Shirt and bra pulled up to the underarms. Hands on top of head. ENF is completely exposed, while still having clothes. The ultimate in humiliation.