The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2l - June 28th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day

Post by superevil7 »

Thank you all so much! Everyone's response and support means a lot to me. From the bottom of my heart!

I've come to a decision, hopefully one you'll all understand. I'm going to start focusing on whatever story has my attention and excitement at the time, instead of trying to force myself to focus on my current ongoing stories. That might mean you get a new chapter of this, or The New Rules, or Candice, or maybe a whole new story, but I hope it helps me to output more as I don't feel so restricted about what I'm working on. Don't worry though, The New Rules, and Candice are not ending, their updates might just be a little longer than before. Or who knows, maybe they'll be updated more often? Who can really say?
Legoman2 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:07 am Cant wait for the next chapter hopefully it involves some of her cousins embarrassing or making her get in trouble
I hope you can wait for part 3. I promise that one will have Julie's cousins in it. I'm actually just finishing up part 2 of chapter one. I want to get it done by this weekend.
Hooked6 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:16 am BRILLIANT! Just Brilliant. This was a very creative spin on the old Family Portrait theme. I do hope that you might continue this story as she ages - hopefully without your readers having to wait an actual full year as she ages to read another chapter. :lol: )

What a wonderful addition to your fine collection of stories.

Hooked6
It's on honor to have you like and post on my story :D

I have many plans for Julie, up to, and beyond when she turns 18. Let's just say, Picture Day isn't going to stop just because she's become an adult.

And yeah, hopefully not a full year... 6 month, maybe... :lol:
Casanova wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:27 am Still, this felt like a villain origin story lol, even after that paragraph of her mom being normal the rest of the time and looking out for her safety etc.
Hooked6 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:21 am
Ahh, just the way we like our stories - a villain we love to hate (adore)! Every good story needs an effective antagonist and mom here is marvelous! :D

Hooked6
Insert gif of Anakin here: From my point of view, the Jedi are evil :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aren't we all a little evil, though? ;)
Merry Christmas to all, and to all, an embarrassing sight (to enjoy)!
student

Post by student »

Superevil7, everybody's muse is different. You can either write something--anything--as the mood strikes, or you can wait until the muse strikes on the single project you're working on. We benefit from more superevil7 products even though we may wait months between updates on any single story.
Thanks.
perseus

Post by perseus »

This story is fantastic! I absolutely love nudity situations that are unfairly applied to girls! And this story is hitting that mark for me perfectly! An amazing premise too! I cannot wait to see how this story develops as the years go on for Julie!

Amazing as always!
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Count me among your substantial list of fans. As usual, your writing talent shines through. If I had a magic wand, I would wave it and extract all the stories from creative minds like yours. But I don't, so I'll take what I can get. Just know, even if you never finish, or even add another chapter to this story, you have already captured my imagination with nothing more than a simple, but well-crafted premise and a little artful wordsmithing.

I even had a dream about Julie being turned into the family Christmas tree for the picture one year, complete with a string of lights and little bells on her...well, you get the idea. It was their year to host the Christmas dinner, and she remained stuck on a pole holding up a star while her extended family came to visit. :lol:

And then there was the year when they all dressed up as Bible characters from the Christmas story and Julie had to be the angel. She got wings and a halo, but that's about it! Their family activity after the picture was to go caroling house to house around their neighborhood and show off their living nativity. Talk about spreading Joy to the World!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

neverdoubted wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:32 pm Count me among your substantial list of fans. As usual, your writing talent shines through. If I had a magic wand, I would wave it and extract all the stories from creative minds like yours. But I don't, so I'll take what I can get. Just know, even if you never finish, or even add another chapter to this story, you have already captured my imagination with nothing more than a simple, but well-crafted premise and a little artful wordsmithing.
Thank you so much! Hearing that from the author of one of my favorite stories, Thornwood, is amazing! :D

Also, I really wish I had that magic wand too, lol.
neverdoubted wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:32 pm I even had a dream about Julie being turned into the family Christmas tree for the picture one year, complete with a string of lights and little bells on her...well, you get the idea. It was their year to host the Christmas dinner, and she remained stuck on a pole holding up a star while her extended family came to visit. :lol:
I might just have to steal this...
neverdoubted wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:32 pm And then there was the year when they all dressed up as Bible characters from the Christmas story and Julie had to be the angel. She got wings and a halo, but that's about it! Their family activity after the picture was to go caroling house to house around their neighborhood and show off their living nativity. Talk about spreading Joy to the World!
Or this :lol:
superevil7

The Family Tradition: Picture Day - Chapter 1b

Post by superevil7 »

Over 25 photos of me, each one more lewd than the last! My dad had taken 25 naked photos of me! It was a sickening amount! Normally he took maybe a dozen, but this year he had gone over the top!

I could hardly sit still, squirming on the couch in between my two brothers. This was always the hardest part, having to look at my own naked body in such detail, and knowing that everyone was going to see me this exposed soon. At least everyone who received a Christmas card from our family, oh, and everyone my brothers invited to the house to see the big portrait over the fireplace. “Did you have to take so many, daddy?” I whined, seeing my utter humiliation on show. He only had the folder open so far, so all we could see were the thumbnails, but that didn't last long as he double-clicked the first picture, and it grew to take up the full screen.

“I guess you just looked extra cute this year, Julia,” my dad answered me with a laugh.

“You know, Mark, it might be a good idea to get a photo album for all the extras you've taken over the years.” Mom suggested to Dad. She was seated across from me, in her pretty green dress, with her legs crossed, and I couldn't help feeling jealous of what she was wearing. The only thing I was going to be allowed to wear today was my bare and pink skin!

“Mom!” I whined again at her suggestion. I tried to cross my legs like her, to at least hide the privates in between them, but my brothers were sitting so close that my calves and feet just kept bumping into them.

“Julia!” My mom said right back to me, in the stern way only a mother could. She was giving me another stink eye.

“Jules, would you hold still!?” Josh grumbled, pushing my leg off of both his knee and my own.

“Sorry,” I said to him, putting my feet back flat on the floor and hanging my head. That exacerbated just how naked I really was, because looking down, I could see my entire naked body smack-dab in between both Toby and Josh’s clothed bodies, pressed up against my sides.

“You say that every year, darling, but you never follow through.” My dad said as he sat down next to mom. He had the photo presentation ready now. “I do have a bunch of extra pictures of Julia that we've never used.”

“This year is different. Julia is obviously getting more comfortable being naked, since she volunteered to stay naked all day this year. And the year after that, and the year after that…” She went on and on, smugly smirking the entire time at me.

I wanted to shout at her that this was all her doing, but I knew that wouldn’t be a wise move. Instead, I asked her another question. One, I was sure I wasn’t going to like the answer to. “Where… would you keep this photo album?”

“On the living room coffee table. Where else?” My mom told me with a twinkle in her eyes. Wasn't it enough that my naked photo hung up in the living room all year round!? Apparently not! Her lips curled up into a smile as she saw me squirm at that.

After that, we started reviewing the photos. The first one was the one my dad got of me as I was blushing so hard. Then the one with me and my big brother, where I was scowling. We went through each photo one by one, and some of them were more embarrassing than the others. In some of them, my legs were closed, and those weren't so bad, all things considered, but in other ones my legs were wide open! That meant the entirety of my little kitty was on show! In any case, it was clear that I was completely naked in every single one of the photos, and somehow my dad had not taken a single picture of me without my small budding bobbies or my reddish pink nipples showing!

The most embarrassing photos were the tickling ones by a country mile! I guess my dad had grabbed his camera to take a bunch while I was down on the floor being tickled by my other family members! I hadn't noticed at the time, on the count of the fact, that I was being tickled so hard! The most shameful photo was one where my mom was tickling my armpits, while my brothers concentrated on each side of my tummy. In the picture, my legs were completely splayed open, and even my little kitty was slightly parted! With the way they were making me laugh so hard at the time, it looked like I had a great big smile on my face; my face, which had turned about as deep a pink as my nipples! The entirety of my naked body was on show in the picture, from the top of my blonde hair, to my clear turquoise eyes and big bright smile, to my pink nipples and little boobies, down to my bald little kitty, and all the way to my bare feet! Somehow, my dad had even gotten the Christmas tree in the background of that photo, too! I'll give you two guesses on which photo they chose.

“All in favor of this being the McNulty Christmas card this year.” Dad was asking.

“I!” They all said.

“All opposed?”

“I…” I raised my hand in a futile protest.

“Then the I's have it! Looks like we got our Christmas card this year, folks!” My dad said with a joyous belly laugh.

My big brother put his hand on my bare thigh and started patting it. “Don't look so down, Jules,” he whispered. “You look so cute in that picture, and it's totally innocent. Nobody's going to think you're showing off that much on purpose.”

Somehow, my older brother always knew exactly what I was feeling, and exactly what to say to help me feel better too. “Thanks.” I said, giving him a tight hug and a kiss on his cheek. When I pulled back, he was the one blushing and smiling at me.

“Where's my kiss?!” Toby interrupted, making a kiss-y face at me from the other side.

“Ewww! Get away!” I said, giggling, and I jumped up off the couch and ran over to my father's arms. Everyone started laughing at my reaction, even Toby, and for the first time today, I felt like I was relaxing a little. Everyone seemed to be getting into a festive mood, how could I not too?

“Hey, Toby, want to play Super Mario?” I asked after a bit, plopping down on the carpeted floor in front of the TV.

“Sure!” My little brother said excitedly. It was all I had to say to him to get him to do all the work. He switched the TV to the right channel, fired up the game console, and soon he was putting a controller into my hands.

Normally at this point, I'd have been getting dressed, and ready to go to Uncle Joe's place. Not this year, though. This year I'd be going naked to the big family gathering on my dad's side. As I sat there playing Super Mario, I contemplated what that was going to be like. Every year, pretty much the very first thing out of my aunts and uncles mouths after saying hello, was how much they all couldn't wait for the new Christmas card from us this year to arrive! They all really wanted to see just how much I'd grown and changed, they would say. All the while, my cousins would just sit there, snickering at me and mocking me. It didn't matter if they were younger or older, apparently seeing my naked picture was the most amusing thing to them in the world.

“Here, Julie, I made you some extra special scrambled eggs.” Mom said, holding a plate in one hand and a glass of orange juice in the other. I had been too invested in the game to notice she had left, but I was very happy now, as my grumbling tummy reminded me that I hadn't eaten anything yet today.

“Thanks, mom!” I sat up, taking the plate and glass from her, and put them down on the floor in between my legs. I took a big fork full of eggs and shoved it into my mouth. “Mmmmm! With cheddar!?” I realized with excitement, still chewing my mouth full.

“Your favorite!” My mom beamed a big smile at me.

That's when I noticed Toby was staring directly at my spread open kitty! I hadn't even realized that I was showing my privates off so much until now! Looking over at Josh, he was staring at my spread lower lips too! I wanted to snap my legs closed so badly, but with the food in between, that was impossible. Instead, I just furrowed my eyebrows at them and asked, “What are you looking at?”

Josh looked up at my face and blushed at me, but our younger brother didn't seem to be deterred. “Your naughty juice is leaking out again.” He said with a tiny snicker.

Upon hearing that, my face started burning! What else could I do but try to cover up my little kitty in shame? I narrowly avoided knocking over my glass of juice as my hands flew to block their view of my naughty private part. I just hoped that I wasn't in more trouble for producing more naughty juice in front of him.

“Toby,” Mom started, “I overreacted earlier about Julie and her juices. I feel like I may have given you the wrong impression.” She explained a little sheepishly.

“What do you mean, mom?” He asked, looking about as confused as I felt. So my juices weren't so naughty now?

Mom still had a bit of an apologetic look on her face, as she looked from my brother, to me, and then to dad. “Markus, now might be a good time for us to do the talk with Toby. We don't want him having the wrong impression about this. Besides, what better time than while we have Julie naked and available to demonstrate the female body, anyway?”

I did not like the sound of that! I didn't want to be anyone's naked demonstration! “Mom!” I let out another whining groan at her.

“Hush, Julia!” My mom gave me another stink eye, and I knew my complaint had fallen on deaf ears. She turned back to my father and said, “What do you think, Mark?”

Dad stroked his chin for a moment before nodding. “That's a good idea. Josh could probably use a refresher on the female body, too. We only used Julia's pictures when we gave him the talk.”

“You used my pictures!?” I exclaimed, half surprised and half outraged, but totally embarrassed!

“Of course, we did.” Mom answered. “Why wouldn't we use every resource we have available?”

“But that's not fair!! You didn't make Toby or Josh get naked in front of me or show me pictures of them when you gave me the talk!!”

“Your brothers don't go naked every year, young lady!” Mom folded her arms and squinted her eyes at me. I still wanted to protest by telling them that they were the ones that made me do this every year, but I knew better after what my mom said next. “I don't think I like that tone you're using, Julia…”

“Sorry momma…” I said, blushing. Mom's features softened, and she gave me a smile while she patted me on the head.

“Besides, I think the visual aids we used for you were perfectly adequate to get the idea across.”

“The hot dog and the two marshmallows pinned together with a toothpick?” I scrunched up my face and giggled, remembering how ridiculous that looked!

“Yes, and the drawing in the encyclopedia. Don't forget.”

“Oh yeah!” I remembered. The drawing had been a cross-section, showing the internal anatomy of the male reproductive system. It had been so clinical and dry, nothing like my brothers having me, a real live girl, naked and spread eagle for them right at this moment! The truth was, that I had been so young the last time I had seen either of them naked, that I couldn't remember what they looked like at all. Nor could I really tell you that I knew what any boy around my age would look like naked. Sure, I had a vague idea, but it was nothing like the idea my brothers must have about girls, seeing me naked every year! It was so unfair and unjust, but as far as my family was concerned, it was my own doing.

“You know, if your aunt Eileen had gotten naked for me when my parents gave me and Patrick the talk…” dad croaked out a laugh. Aunt Eileen was his oldest, and only sister, while Patrick was his younger brother. I had a hard time trying to imagine Aunt Eileen like me, a young naked girl in front of her brothers, that was until I remember that everyone was always telling me that I looked so much like her. Aunt Eileen had red hair, and so I remembered myself in front of the mirror earlier, but replaced my blonde hair with red. I couldn't help giggling at the image in my mind, thinking it would be amusing to see her going through this instead of me.

“Then I wouldn't have had to explain so much to you on our wedding night!” Mom giggled at dad, while he gave her an annoyed grin.

“Har har!” He said, grabbing her and pulling her into his lap. Then he started kissing her up and down on her cheek and neck.

“Markus!” Mom giggled. My parents were always being so affectionate with one another. I'm sure some kids might have felt sickened by it, but my brothers and I always enjoyed it. It was nice to see what a loving, romantic relationship was supposed to look like. “Markus, we're supposed to be having the talk with Toby.”

“Right, right…” my dad made a show of straightening himself out after mom got off his lap.

In the meantime, my mom had come over to kneel down next to me, and move the plate from between my legs out of the way. “Julie, honey, I need you to stop covering up your little kitty.” She said, tenderly moving my hands out of the way and behind my back for me to lean on. Now I was sitting spread eagle, with my legs open at an obtuse angle, and even my little pussy lips were spread wide. I could feel my face getting flush as both my brothers came to sit down on the floor across from me so they could see better. “Actually, I better call it by its official name. This part,” she said, lightly dragging her index finger across my skin down there. “Is called the Mons pubis. The visual part of the sex organ is called the vulva. You can see here your sister has two sets of what look like lips. The outer ones are called the labia majora, and the inner, more pink or red ones are the labia minora.”

“Wow…” My younger brother said, breathlessly. He was obviously enjoying his lesson. Me, on the other hand, felt like a lab rat, while at the same time, I felt like I was being shown off for his amusement. Both my brothers’ amusement, as I had never seen such a grin on my big brother's face before! Worst was the tingling feeling was back again, and I had figured out that it was because of my brother's both staring at my naked private parts so intently! I could feel myself producing more of those juices now, and I could even feel the air against the tip of my little clit as it pushed itself out of its protective sheath.

“Do either of you boys know what the inside of a girl's privates is called?” Mom asked, continuing her lesson.

“Ooh! I know!” Josh said, excitedly, raising his hand. “It's called the vagina.”

“That's right, Josh.” Mom smiled at him. “The vagina is the main sex organ of the female. Your brother sort of explained this to you earlier, Toby.” So she had heard them talking! “When a girl gets sexually excited, her vagina produces a lubricant called vaginal excretion. This is to allow a male to have sexual intercourse with her. The male would insert his penis inside of her vaginal opening, and the vaginal lubricant lets the penis slide in and out of the vagina without much friction, so that the male can more easily have sexual intercourse with her.” My mom explained all of that, while I felt like dying! Here I was producing lubricant right in front of my brothers, but I didn't want to have sex with them! At least, I don't think I did!

“So, Julie wants to have sex with us?” Toby asked what I was thinking, and my wish to die right then just about doubled. He pointed at my opening, which I couldn't help but look at too. It was clear as day; my vaginal opening was producing tons of lubricant! It had just about dripped down to my puckered little butthole, too!

“No, no!” Dad laughed at his question like it was ridiculous. “You better explain that, Dana.”

“You boys know how you can get erections without any real reason or just randomly?” My brothers both nodded at my mom. This was news to me, as I didn't know that it could be so random until now. “Well, this is the equivalent for girls. Their vaginas can produce lubricant randomly, or without any real reason at all. Just because her body is producing lubricant does not mean that she wants to have sex.”

I felt very relieved to hear that. “You mean, it wasn't naughty when my juices got on Toby's hand earlier?” I asked.

“No sweetie.” Mom leaned over to hug me and kiss me on the cheek. “Like I said, I overreacted earlier. I just wasn't expecting you to have such a reaction to your brother touching you.”

“His palm kept bumping my clit…” I explained quietly, a bit of shame still apparent in my tone.

“Well, that explains a lot.” My mom giggled.

“Mom, what's a clit?” Toby asked, the confusion returning to his face.

“Oh, the clit is the most important part!” Dad laughed and mom shot him the stink eye for a moment.

“The clitoris, or clit, as it's shortened to a lot, is the little whitish pink bump near the top. Here…” Mom put her hands on either side of my labia and spread them as wide as she could without hurting me. “Feel alright, sweetie?” She asked me, and I just nodded. I could feel my face burning about how exposed I was now, but that was the only discomfort I was feeling. “Can you boys see it? Come closer and take a better look. Your sister is still young, so her clit is smaller.” Both of my brothers eagerly moved even closer, sitting in between my legs, and getting their faces mere inches away from my private parts! It was all I could do to not squirm while they were so close to it! “The clitoris is this bump here.” My mom rubbed it slightly for a moment, and my hips, along with the rest of me, jerked! “As you can see, it's very sensitive. Fun fact, the clitoris is the only part of the body, male or female, that's only function is purely for sexual pleasure.”

“Wow, can you do that again!?” Toby giggled at the jerk I had made.

“What!? But!?...” I complained, but again it fell on deaf ears, as my mom gave my clit another soft little stroke and giggled at my reaction, along with my brothers' shocked and excited reactions to my wiggling too!

“Julia, it's important for your brothers to know just how important the clitoris is for a girl's sexual pleasure.” Mom justified what she was doing, giving my little clit another little swipe with every syllable she made. I couldn't hold still as the pleasure in my clit took over every thought I had, including just how humiliating it was to have my private parts played with in front of my entire family! The shame only retuned, along with a huge amount of frustration, when my mom suddenly stopped stroking my little clit!

“Cool! Can I try?!” Toby was now totally enthralled with my clit, and what it could do to me! I was out of breath, or I probably would have complained again, but I wanted to shout no at him! It was bad enough that he had touched me earlier!

“Well…” My mom drew out the word as she considered my brother's request. “Alright, but you have to be very soft and gentle, and do it the right way.” I couldn't believe this! Now she was going to let my brother play with my privates too!

Toby stuck his index finger out towards my vagina, waiting for my mom to guide him on how to touch me. In a moment, my mom was guiding his finger towards my clit, and I could feel it making contact! “Now, this part you're touching is actually called the clitoral hood. Some girls can find that their clitoris is too sensitive to be touched directly, and it might actually even hurt for her to be touched there. It all depends on the girl. But you'll notice that I've been touching your sister’s hood this whole time, because I… Well, let's just say I had a good idea your sister would have… not liked having her clit touched directly.”

“Why is that, mom?” Josh asked, still watching the way Toby was touching me very closely.

“Because your mother doesn't like having her clit touched directly either!” Daddy laughed.

“Markus!” Mom complained, turning about as red as me. Meanwhile, I was having trouble stopping my hips from moving on their own. My mom was no longer guiding him, and so Toby was free to move his index finger any way on my clit that he wanted!

“Is that true, mom?” Josh couldn't help teasing our mom about such personal information, wearing a big grin as mom covered her face in embarrassment.

“Ok, it is!” My mom admitted, looking very sheepishly at Josh as she said it. “But that doesn't leave this room!” She got a stern look on her face. “None of this does! Don't be trying to touch any girl like this after today, boys, and that goes for both of you! Not until you're out of this house and married! You hear!”

“Yes, momma…” “Yes, ma'am…” my brothers both answered, though even I had my doubts that they would wait that long to use the knowledge they had learned at my expense today on another girl.

“Dana, not so harshly.” Dad said, always the voice of reason. He knew my mom had only reacted like that because she was so embarrassed. Not that I felt like that was any excuse; it's not like she was sitting here with her privates completely exposed! But I was the child, not the parent, so I held my tongue. “Boys, you really should only do this with somebody special that you really like, or better yet, love.” My dad continued explaining to my brothers. “It's something really only adults should be doing, to show how much they love one another… Um, Julia, that goes for you too. You should wait for the right person to share yourself with before letting them touch you this way… Um, I think that's everything…?”

“Yes, very well said, Mark.” Mom nodded at him. I wanted to complain about the fact that I hadn't really been given a say about the touching happening right now! I knew that would probably be foolish, and just lead to more trouble for me than it was worth, so I kept my mouth closed for now.

Not that my mouth was actually closed! My brother had found a way to rub my clit that was driving me wild! I would definitely have to try rubbing myself this way later, as I had never felt this good touching myself! My butt was off the floor as I held myself up with my hands on the floor behind me, and my hips were grinding against his finger as hard as I could! I could feel myself coming up to that precipitous; that exquisite feeling that I had only managed to achieve a few times before in my life, and I wanted it so badly at this moment!

Of course, my big brother would choose that time to interrupt the proceedings. “Can I get a turn touching Jules’ clitoris?” He asked. “I've never touched one either…” He explained.

“I suppose so.” Mom said, and she pulled Toby's hand away from me! I was left grinding against the open air and let out an annoyed groan!

I didn't have to wait long, as my older brother's fingers replaced my younger brother's fingers fast. I needn’t have worried, as whatever he was doing to me felt even better than what Toby had been doing! I threw my head back, as I felt another one of Josh's fingers at the entrance to my vagina! He didn't really enter me, but he kept his finger there, teasing me like he was going to! “Oh my God!” I moaned, gyrating my hips at my big brother's touch, until suddenly I went over the edge! I'd never felt anything more powerful or pleasurable than that, and I didn't want it to end!

Eventually, it was too much for me, though, and I had to push my brother's fingers away as I was getting too sensitive. I collapsed to the carpet, my full back against the floor, and just tried to catch my breath for a while. “That boys,” my mom explained, “is what a girl looks like when she has an orgasm. You two should take note of it.” It was only then that I learned the word, orgasm. Orgasm. Orgasm, what a wonderful word!

As I was coming down from my first orgasm at the hands of someone other than myself, only then did the shame of it all hit me. I'd forever have to live with the fact that it was my big brother that had given me my first climax this way, at the hands of someone else! And on top of that, my little brother had been the one to warm me up first! Could anything be more shameful for a girl!?! I didn't want to find out, but I knew this shameful picture day was just getting started. I hadn't even made it to my uncle's house yet, and I knew everyone on my dad's side of the family was supposed to be there, including all of my cousins! If my naked body was meant to be the center of attention, the way it had been all morning so far, I wasn't sure I was going to last!

“Any more questions you have for either me or your father?” Mom asked, but got a head shake from both of my brothers. “Julia?” I just shook my head, too, still halfway to outer space from the spectacular orgasm my brother had just given me. “Alright. Remember, this isn't a closed book. Any time any of you have questions about this, you can ask your father or me, and we'll help you. Now, you boys better get to showering and getting dressed for going to Uncle Joe's. We got about an hour before we leave.”

“Thanks, mom!” Josh went over to give her a hug and kiss. “That was really informative. I leaned a lot!”

“Yeah, thanks mom!” Toby copied him. “Girls are so interesting down there. How can they walk around knowing that they could randomly wet their panties with their loobritation at any time?”

“Lubrication, Toby,” mom corrected. “And wait until you learn about a woman's menstrual cycle.” She said, getting a little blush on her cheeks. I couldn't help blushing about the topic too.

“Menstrual cycle? What's that?” Toby gave her another one of his famous confused looks.

“I'll explain it in the car. Right now, you two better get to getting ready!” She said, shoeing them upstairs. By now, I had gotten to my feet as well, and my mom came over to thank me for what I had just done for my brothers. “Julie, you did great!” She kissed me on the forehead, and made like she was about to hug me too, but had second thoughts on that. “You're a little sweaty after everything. I think you better get a shower after your brothers too.”

“Yes, momma.” I nodded and smiled at her. “I-I did good, then?” I blushed up at her and looked at her with my biggest puppy dog eyes.

“You did wonderful, Julia,” she patted me on the top of my head, “but you're still not getting dressed until tomorrow.” How did she know?!

“Yes, momma.” I hung my head, which just made me look at my exposed body once again. Was it really so bad? I asked myself as I looked at my nakedness. Was it really such a big deal for everyone in my family to see me naked? You bet it was!! It was the most humiliating thing in my life! And yet, everybody else seemed to be so happy when I was naked around them. I was the jewel of the family, they said, and I very much doubt that I would be unless I was naked. So maybe I felt utterly humiliated when I was naked, but I couldn't deny that there was something good about it, too. “Do you think Aunt Eileen is going to say anything about me being naked in front of cousin Luke?” I asked her bashfully. Lucas was her only son, and the same age as me. We even shared a few classes at school.

“Oh, I'm sure both cousin Luke and your aunt Eileen are going to be tickled pink when they see you today.” Daddy answered my query in only the way that he could, which was to just cause me more embarrassment at the idea!

I pouted at him, folding my arms under my burgeoning breasts. “Daddy, you're not helping!”

Both my parents laughed at my pouting face, which just made me pout even harder, and my mom pinched my cheek in response. “End of discussion, little lady. Now go wait upstairs for the shower.”

“Yes, mom.” I smiled at her and turned to head up the stairs. Before I could go, though, my mom tweaked my puffy red nipple, just the way my dad had done earlier! “Mommy!” I said, in shock, scampering my way over to the stairs in response, quickly.

“That really is a good way to get her moving, Markus. I'll have to remember that.” Mom explained to Dad, who was just laughing to pieces at the whole thing!

“No fair!” I turned back to pout and stick out my tongue at them both, before skittering my way up the stairs, laughing the whole way. It was ridiculous the way that they used that I was naked against me, but at the same time, I felt a certain warmth about it too.

I reached the top of the stairs and saw that the bathroom door was closed. You might think I’d have been tempted to peek inside at one of my brothers, and that would really be the only fair thing after how much both of them had seen me naked, but I wasn't going to risk whatever kind of trouble I'd be in for a quick little glimpse like that. Who knows if I'd even be able to see anything before I got caught. Instead, I just headed to my room, passing big brother's along the way.

“Jules, hey.” Josh was sitting on his bed, playing his video game, and had just looked up for long enough to catch me passing by.

I took a step back to face him, standing in his open doorway, putting my hands on my stomach, since I didn't really know what else to do with them. I saw his eyes taking in the site of my naked body once again, then he focused on my exposed little slit for a few moments, before put his attention on my face. “Hey, Josh…”

“Did you enjoy it earlier?” He asked with a smile, but I could also detect a bit of apprehension in his tone.

“Enjoy what?” I asked, knowing perfectly well what he meant. His eyes flicked down to my lower lips again, and he licked his lips! I could feel the tingling starting up again at that! After going over the edge earlier, I was really surprised by my own body’s reaction, as usually it would take about a week before It’d want more attention like that. Apparently not today! “What ever could you mean?” I asked, trying to play coy, but the quiver in my voice showed him that I knew exactly what he was talking about.

“You're not the first girl I've done that with, you know.”

I was stunned by his confession. “I'm not?!”

“You remember Marcy Wheeler?”

“The girl that used to babysit the kids next door?”

“Yeah, I was your age when she let me explore her.” He explained. “It was just after I had invited her into the house, and she caught a glimpse of your naked photo hanging up in the living room from that year. You know, the one where you had the reindeer antlers and the red nose.”

“I know which one you're talking about!” I said in frustration, not believing he had shown my naked picture to another person! “Wait, wasn't she like 15 at that time?”

“Yeah.” My brother got a goofy look on his face and chuckled. “Older woman! She was really hot too!”

“What makes you think I want to hear about how hot you thought she was???” I folded my arms and frowned at him.

“Sorry. It's just, if it wasn't for your naked picture, I doubt that would have ever happened. I owe you a thanks, and I really hope you enjoyed what I did to you earlier.”

“Well, you're welcome…” My frustration dropped at that, and I couldn't help giving him a half smile as I said, “And yeah, it was good…” I blushed a little at him.

“Yeah?” He asked, smiling back.

“Yeah…” I nodded at him again, smiling my full bright smile at him this time. “But don't you expect to ever do it to me again, Josh-y!” I said quickly, rushing off to my room before he could respond.
student

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (1b - Jan 1st)

Post by student »

Thank you for starting the New Year with a new chapter.
perseus

Post by perseus »

Another absolutely fantastic chapter! This just keeps getting better and better! I've always been a sucker for the accidental orgasm, and her having one right out in front of everyone was really great!

I love the different approach to nudity in this one too, still a punishment but it feels different to your Candice story. It's a softer touch, I'm really enjoying that about it!

Can't wait to see what happens in the coming years! (Years I'm terms of the story :lol: )
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Not just story years! Lol. Actual years....
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

jojo12026 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:14 am Not just story years! Lol. Actual years....
lol, that a quip about how long it normally takes me to update? :lol: