Caroline is Confused (Complete)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
neverdoubted

Re: Caroline is Confused (Complete)

Post by neverdoubted »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:22 pm EPISODE TWO: The Revenge of the Tharson.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't stop laughing. Although, you're not too far off. You might have come up with a more fitting title!
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

If you want more, say so. Encouragement goes a long way.
imanewb

Post by imanewb »

Would that mean Episode Three would be The Mother Strikes Back?
SDS

Post by SDS »

I'm not sure some of the content would be appropriate for this board. I'm afraid I've made Caroline a little too sympathetic a protagonist. She's so innocent and doesn't deserve the cruel fate that befalls her. Perhaps, if there were enough interest, I would flesh out and post future episodes. But I'm also happy to let it stand on its own.

But ... poor innocent protagonists that don't deserve it make the best enf victims!

I agree not all stories should be so long... but this one had some fun potential of a protagonist who was genuinely embarrassed by her nudity 😀
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

Csfts

Post by Csfts »

I created an account just to say I'd like to see a part ii thought it should remain a comedy of errors. And not become more sinister in my opinion.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

Csfts wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:48 am I created an account just to say I'd like to see a part ii thought it should remain a comedy of errors. And not become more sinister in my opinion.
Wow! Something must have resonated for you to go through the trouble. I do like the idea of a comedy of errors route and will take it into consideration. At this time, I don't see enough engagement to warrant a sequel. Thanks for taking the time to comment, though. :)
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

perseus

Post by perseus »

I'll add my voice to the calls for a sequel! It would be incredibly tragic not to see how this plays out in school for Caroline, especially since her teacher basically got a blank check to handle her any way he seems fit. Please consider a sequel, I'm betting that many here would agree.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
student

Post by student »

I overlooked this story. Interesting.

It's December and you're running another series. How did you find time? Patent or copyright it and you'll make millions.
neverdoubted

Post by neverdoubted »

student wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:36 am I overlooked this story. Interesting.

It's December and you're running another series. How did you find time? Patent or copyright it and you'll make millions.
Here's my secret, free of charge. When a story pops into your head, go ahead and write it down, even if its just an outline. Letting it rattle around inside your brain will sap way more energy long term than what you spent putting it into words. Unfortunately, that tactic might have backfired with this story. Now, I can't stop thinking about Episode II - Revenge of the Tharson. :lol:
~ NeverDoubted

My Library

ElvenStrider

Post by ElvenStrider »

I too am hoping for more caroline, I almost feel a character like this could make a great multi-short story character, like erica of the past, dozens of short, contained stories of her confusion based exposure.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

ElvenStrider wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:02 pm I too am hoping for more caroline, I almost feel a character like this could make a great multi-short story character, like erica of the past, dozens of short, contained stories of her confusion based exposure.
I agree, the episodes don't have to have a perfect linear timeline. Just a series of stories where Caroline ends up naked.
Now the Tharson episode would likely be a multi-part chapter, but after that there can be the free standing segments.

Caroline at the city pool.
Caroline sees a doctor.
Caroline's haunted Halloween.
"Are Angels supposed to be naked?" asks the little boy at the Christmas play.

I hope these ideas are helpful.