The Dolly

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Datom

The Dolly

Post by Datom »

The Dolly

[Contains bondage and sexual situations involving underage characters.]

There wasn’t much for Evan to do. He looked around the living room and realized how bored he already was. The shows he usually watched on TV were all over, and there was nothing on but the news. He’d already watched all his videos a thousand times, so it seemed.

Two weeks ago Evan had been so anxious for school to let out. He’d just wanted to start summer vacation. He’d been so glad to finish the fifth grade and be done with all those classes.

But now it seemed like all his friends had gone on vacation, or were busy with summer activities—baseball and soccer teams, summer camp, swimming lessons—everything that would keep them busy. And here he was sitting at home, bored.

His mom and dad were both at work. The only other person at home was his big sister Erika, twelve, who was in the garage, with two of her friends, practicing some kind of dance moves. He could faintly hear the music coming from the garage.

Bored, Evan looked around for his Game Boy. He thought he’d left it on the table by the couch, but it wasn’t there. He was sure he had it this morning, so it couldn’t be in his bedroom. Then he remembered—he’d taken it out to the garage before he started watching television.

Evan went through the kitchen and headed for the door leading into the garage. He could hear through the door. The music had stopped. He’d heard his sister Erika saying “But it would look really cute on you,” and her friend Melissa replying “Let’s trade and see how we look.”

Of course, Evan had no idea what they were talking about, and didn’t much care. He just wanted to retrieve his Game Boy. Crossing through the kitchen, he went down the three steps and opened the door leading into the garage.

His jaw dropped.

While Erika’s friend Rachel watched, Erika and Melissa were in the middle of trading tee shirts. They had both taken their shirts off and were about to swap. Evan saw his sister with her top covered only by her training bra. Melissa had no bra on at all.

Evan had never seen this part of a twelve-year-old girl before, and he stared. Melissa’s breast buds were just developing enough to protrude just slightly into twin mounds. In the middle of each of her breasts was a little pink nipple; they looked like two little rosebuds, gently peeking out at him.

“Evan!” Erika shrieked.

Evan was jolted back to reality.

“Evan, you little perv!” Erika was yelling. “What do you mean coming in here and ogling us like this?”

“I’m. . . I’m sorry,” Evan stuttered. “I didn’t know. . .”

“Me in just my bra! And now you’re ogling Melissa’s boobs! What kind of little freak are you?”

“You were looking at my breasts?” Melissa glared at Evan.

“Yeah, he was!” Rachel chimed in. “I watched! He was just about drooling over your tits! The little perv!”

Erika reached out and grabbed Evan’s arm. “You know what we do with little pervs?” she snarled at him.

Rachel grabbed his other arm. “Little pervs who spy on us while we’re changing?”

By this time Melissa had her tee shirt back on. “We punish them!”

“And we’re gonna punish you!” Erika gloated, as she and Rachel clutched Evan’s arms and steered him over to a garage wall.

“Hey!” Evan protested.

Erika and Rachel lifted Evan’s arms up in the air. With their free hands, they pulled up his shirt, up over the top of his head.

“You wanna look at us without shirts? We get to look at you without a shirt!” Rachel crowed.

“Let go of me!” Evan shouted, to no avail.

“Hey, we should tie him up while we look him over,” Melissa suggested.

Erika produced several straps with fasteners on the ends. “What are we gonna tie him to?”

“How about that dolly?” Melissa pointed to a hand dolly standing by the wall. It was about five feet tall, a standard one-axle dolly. Their dad used it to move stacks of boxes.

“Yeah, that’ll be okay,” Erika nodded.

Evan was backed to the wall and onto the little platform on the bottom of the dolly. He tried to squirm free, but his arms were held in tight grip by Erika and Rachel. Melissa passed the strap around his chest, and around the backside of the dolly. She pulled the strap tight, then clicked the fastener into place.

“Now get his arms,” Erika instructed.

There were a couple of straps on the dolly itself. Melissa quickly wrapped one of the straps around Evan’s right arm, holding his arm tightly to the right frame of the dolly. She then repeated the procedure with his left arm.

Evan tried to move his arms, but couldn’t. He was secured to the dolly. But he could still move his legs, and he managed to deliver a sharp kick to Erika’s shin.

“Ow!” Erika cried. “You crummy little perv! Don’t you kick me!” She reached with her free hand and pinched Evan’s nipple.

“Ow! Cut it out!” he yelped.

“We better tie up his legs,” Rachel observed.

“Okay,” Erika produced two more straps. She stooped over. Melissa and Rachel gripped Evan’s calves while Erika wrapped a strap around each food, binding his ankles to the frame of the dolly.

Evan squirmed and wiggled as much as he could, but he was helpless. “You better let me go!” he cried. “Wait ‘til I tell Mom and Dad!”

Erika smiled sweetly at him. “Would that be before or after we tell them that you were spying on us while we were changing?”

“He sure makes a lot of noise,” Melissa observed.

“You’re right,” Erika nodded. She went to a shelf on the opposite wall of the garage and came back with a rag and a roll of tape.

“Don’t worry,” she said to Rachel and Melissa. “It’s a clean rag.”

Handing the tape to Melissa, she reached out and pinched Evan’s nipple again.

“Aagh!” he started to cry out, but as he did, Erika jammed the rag into his open mouth. Melissa tore off a three-inch piece of tape and handed it to Erika, who fastened it over Evan’s mouth.

“Grmmph!” protested Evan. The girls laughed. Melissa handed Erika another piece of tape, which was promptly stuck across the first one. Evan wished he could spit out the rag, but the tape held his mouth in place.

“There!” Erika gloated, as she and Rachel and Melissa stood back to admire their handiwork.

“You know,” Erika observed, “I’ve seen Evan in his shorts before, and in just his swim trunks when we go to the pool. He looks about like he does right now.”

Melissa and Rachel nodded.

“I think he needs to be embarrassed a little more, don’t you?”

Melissa and Rachel nodded again, and smiled evilly.

“Yes,” Rachel agreed. “Maybe we should take off his shorts, and see what he looks like in just his underpants.” The girls all giggled.

“Nmmmph!” Evan protested, with the rag in his mouth. He squirmed. The girls laughed.

Rachel smirked, and stepped forward, and knelt in front of Evan. She reached up to the waist of his shorts. She reached inside the waist of his shorts. He could feel her fingertip tickling his bellybutton.

“Pop! goes the little button!” she giggled, as she unfastened the snap holding the waist of his shorts.

Evan squirmed. The girls giggled.

“And . . . Zip! goes the zipper!” Rachel sang as she pulled his zipper down.

“Nmmmmmph!” Evan protested. Melissa and Erika chortled with glee.

“And . . .DOWN go the shorts!” and Rachel slid Evan’s shorts down his legs. He could feel her hands sliding against his thighs as she pushed his shorts down past his knees.

“Oooh!” giggled Melissa. “Is he wearing his little tighty-whities?”

“No he isn’t!” Erika pointed out. “His undies have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on them.

The girls roared with laughter. Evan remembered now—those were the only underpants in his drawer this morning. Shoot! Now all these girls were making fun of him.

“See?” Erika pointed out. “Right in the middle! That’s Michelangelo, isn’t it?” She pointed right at Evan’s crotch. “Right there in the middle!”

“No,” Rachel corrected her. “The one with the purple mask is Donatello.” She touched Evan’s underpants right on his fly. “This one right here.” She wiggled her finger. Evan shivered.

“Hey!” Melissa reached into her back pocket and pulled out her cellphone. She held it up. “I gotta get a picture of him!” She moved her thumb and Evan heard a short “click” from the cellphone. Then another “click.”

“Mmmmmmmph!” Evan squirmed, pulling on his bindings frantically, as he realized that Melissa was taking pictures of him in his underpants.

“There, you little perv!” Erika gloated. “Now, how do you like it, having us girls looking at you in just your underpants?”

“Actually, he’s kind of cute.” Melissa stepped in front of Evan, and started running her fingertip around on his bare chest. She touched his nipple with her finger and tickled it.” I kind of like him like this.” She started making circles around Evan’s nipple with her fingertip. It made Evan shiver.

“See, Evan?” Erika observed. “You got to check out Melissa’s tits. Now Melissa gets to play with your tits.” She snickered.

“Oooh! His little nippy-nip is getting perky!” Melissa observed. Her fingernail now gently flipped over Evan’s erect nipple, causing him to flinch. Melissa giggled.

Rachel knelt down beside Melissa. She started running her fingertips around on Evan’s bare belly.

“Ooh! Look at this little belly button!” Evan felt Rachel’s finger rubbing his navel, around and around. “It’s an outie! Like a little-boy belly button!” She giggled. “It’s so cute!”

Melissa flicked Evan’s erect nipple again, causing him to flinch once again.

“Oh, poor Evan!” Melissa cooed, playfully. “Did I hurt you? Did I hurt your little nippy-nip?”

She giggled, and licked her finger. Then she rubbed her moist fingertip around on Evan’s nipple.

“Does that make it feel better?” She grinned. “It’s nice and perky.”

Rachel chuckled. “I think he likes this. Look at what else is getting perky!” She touched Evan’s underpants. “It looks like Donatello is getting bigger!”

The girls roared with laughter. Evan’s face was red as a beet.

“I’m gonna take a picture of his little Donatello.” Melissa reached into her pocket and pulled out her cellphone again. “I wanna make sure I get his face and his undies in the picture,” she explained, backing up. “Then we can see that it’s Evan in those cute little undies.” She giggled, then snapped a picture.

Rachel stood up and off to the side. “He has a cute little tush,” she observed, sliding her hands down Evan’s back. Her hand slipped inside Evan’s underpants. He shivered as he felt Rachel’s hand on his bare butt cheek.

Melissa giggled. “He likes it,” she said. “Donatello just got real big!”

They all laughed. Melissa took another picture. Evan was feeling more mortified by the minute. He tried to squirm, but the straps holding him in place didn’t allow any movement. He was fastened securely to the dolly, his shorts on the ground, in nothing but his underpants, being gleefully examined by these girls.

Rachel squeezed Evan’s butt cheek with her fingers. He lurched. She giggled.

“You know,” Erika said slowly, “I’m pretty sure I saw some of the girls in Evan’s class, just awhile ago, over at the park.” She grinned evilly. “I bet they’d like to come over and see Evan in just his underpants.”

A wave of horror shot through Evan. Bad enough that these girls were humiliating him—now he was going to be shown in just his underpants, to a bunch of girls that he’d seen every day at school—girls that would see him every day in the fall, and would make fun of him mercilessly!

Melissa grinned. “I bet they’d love it!”

“But how are we going to get them to come over?” Rachel asked. “It’s three blocks to the park. They won’t stop what they’re doing and walk all the way over here just to see Evan in his undies.”

Erika nodded. Then she grinned. “We’ll just have to take Evan to the park.”

“Sure,” Melissa said, her eyes lighting up. “He’s already on wheels. We can just wheel him over to the park and show him to the girls.”

Evan struggled, pulling his arms and legs as much as he could. The straps held him fastened securely to the dolly. “Hrmmmmph! Hrmmmmph!” he begged.

“Like you said, it’s only three blocks. And I’ll bet Evan would feel really excited to be wheeled along the sidewalk for three blocks in just his little underpants.” The girls all laughed. Evan was helpless. He squirmed so hard he almost upset the dolly.

“Hey, be careful!” Erika advised.

Still watching Evan, Erika backed over to the garage door and pressed the button on the side. The door slowly opened. Then Rachel went behind Evan, and grabbed the dolly handles. Evan felt himself tilting backward, as Rachel tipped the handles back, then began to push the dolly out of the garage and out onto the driveway.

As Evan was being wheeled out of the garage, he looked around. Good, he thought. The street was empty—none of the neighbors were out. He hoped they’d stay indoors for this.

“Hey, wait a minute,” Melissa called. She motioned the other two to come and talk to her. Rachel tipped the dolly up so that Evan was standing straight up again. The she joined Evana and Melissa.

Wondering what was going to happen, Evan tried to hear the girls’ conversation. He could only catch little snatches of it: “. . .no way!” “. . but we can’t . . “that would be so funnee!” “. . is still my little brother . . .” “. . . yeah, I guess . . .” “okay, sure! . .” “. . . be so embarrassed! . . .” He wondered what was going on, what torture they were planning for him next.

They came back over. Melissa and Rache stooped down in front of him. Erika remained standing, and looked him in the face. She was trying not to laugh.

“Evan, we have a surprised for you!” she giggled.

Evan stared at her.

“Melissa is going to take off your underpants.”

Evan’s eyes widened in horror. He gasped through his nose.

“We’re going to make you show Melissa your penis.”

Evan wiggled frantically. “Glmmmph! Glmmmph!” he protested. The other girls giggled.

“You’ll be all naked for me, Evan,” Melissa chortled. She tapped his underpants right on Donatello’s face. She giggled. “Won’t that be fun!”

Evan tried to twist his body back and forth, but Melissa easily put her hands on the sides of his waist. He felt her hands sliding slowly down his sides, pushing down the elastic of his underpants. For a moment, his penis caught in the fabric, and then it sprung loose and bobbed into sight.

“Oooh!” Rachel exclaimed.

Melissa pushed Evan’s underpants all the way down his legs to his ankles, where they joined his shorts.

“Look at Evan’s little bazooka!” she chortled.

“It’s so cute!” giggled Rachel.

Erika smirked. “Hey Evan, you little brat! How do you like showing your little peeny-weeny to the girls?”

Melissa slipped her finger under Evan’s penis and held it up, rubbing her finger slowly on the underside. Evan felt a distinct tingle, from the touch of Melissa’s finger.

“It’s adorable!” she giggled.

Evan’s face was beet-red with embarrassment. He had never been this humiliated in his life. Desperately, he pulled his thighs together in a vain effort to protect his private parts.

Erika interrupted. “Hey, we need to get rid of all those clothes on his ankles.”

She stooped down next to Melissa. Evan struggled to move his arms, but Rachel held him by the shoulder. Erika produced two more straps. She slipped one between Evan’s legs and strapped his right thigh to the frame of the dolly, pulling his thigh outward as she did. Then she repeated the process on Evan’s left thigh. Now he was secured helplessly to the dolly, and couldn’t even pull his thighs together.

Melissa was undoing the straps around Evan’s feet. Once she had them off, she lifted his right foot slightly, and removed his thong, and pulled his shorts and underpants out under his foot. Then she did the same with his left foot, leaving him totally naked, barefoot, and strapped to the dolly. Finally, she replaced the straps around his ankles.

“Alright!” Erika crowed. “He looks so sweet and helpless!”

“Time to take him to the park,” Melissa agreed.

Evan’s eyes widened in horror. He gasped through his nose.

“Time to show Evan’s penis to all his little friends!” Rachel said. They all laughed.

“I wonder how many of Evan’s little girl friends will be at the park right now” mused Erika.

“Let’s see,” Melissa thought. “When I was coming over here, I went though the park. I know I saw little Jenny, and Kylie, and Jackie, over by the swings.”

Erika glanced at Evan. “Did you see Winnie there?” she asked.

Evan actually had a little crush on Winnie. He had sat next to her in one of his classes, and they had flirted a little, in sixth-grade style. Once they had been caught passing notes in class. Evan wasn’t girl-crazy, by any means, but he thought Winnie was kind of cute. Pretty, even.

“Oh, yes, I think so. I think Winnie was there too.” Melissa nodded. “Do you think Winnie will want to see Evan’s little penis?”

A cold chill was going though Evan. His private parts were about to be put on display to a bunch of his classmates, and the one girl he liked was going to witness his humiliation!

“Oh, I think little Winnie will love it,” Erika tittered. She turned to the other two. “Okay, time to take Evan to the park.”

She got behind the dolly and tipped it back. Once again, Evan was acutely conscious of his helplessness as he felt his body being tipped back. As he was wheeled down the driveway to the front sidewalk, he was glad that no one was working in their front yard this morning. He hoped that by some miracle the park would be empty as well, that all the girls would have gone home.

The girls chattered as they walked down the street. Erika seemed to hit every single bump in the sidewalk, because Evan felt himself being jounced severely every time Evana hit a tie in the sidewalk.

“Hit some more bumps, Erika,” Rachel begged. “It’s funny to watch his little penis bounce up and down whenever you hit a bump.” The girls all laughed.

Only once did they see anyone else. A car passed them a block from the park. The driver didn’t even slow down, so he probably hadn’t even seen Evan. But a little girl in the back seat did. She looked directly at Evan and grinned and waved. Evan blushed.

They finally crossed Northview Street and passed the sign that said “Welcome to Oakford Municipal Park.” Peering across the field, Evan could see a group of girls gathered in the picnic area. Even at this distance he recognized some of them. His heart started to beat faster.

Erika didn’t hesitate. “Look, Evan! Let’s go see your little friends!” Too quickly for Evan’s liking, Erika pushed the dolly across the walkway through the park, heading straight for the picnic area.

“Mppppph! Hmmmmmph!” Evan tried vainly to protest. But the dolly just kept rolling relentlessly toward the group of girls.

He peered ahead to the picnic area. Horrified, he saw Jenny Crane, Kylie Wingfield, and Jackie Strauss. He also saw Carrie Phelps and Nikki Wasserman. They had all been in his classes at school, and he knew they’d all be in his classes during the coming fall. Now every time he met one of them in school, he’d know they’d be thinking of seeing him naked in the park.

“Come on, Melissa,” Erika urged. Let’s go show Evan to the girls.”

Rachel came up from behind. “Hey, girls!” she waved to the group.

One or two of them looked. Rachel called again. “Hey, girls! Look at this!”

Immediately the girls peered over and started chattering.

“Oh, look! It’s a boy!

“He’s naked!

“You can even see his little thingy!

“Hey, that’s Evan! From our class!

“It is!”

“Hi, Evan!”

“You look so cute all naked!

“Why are you tied up to that dolly thing?”

Erika pushed the dolly right up to the picnic area and stopped it. She greeted the girls. “How do you like seeing Evan all naked?”

“He looks cute!” Carrie gushed, coming over to him.

Kylie and Jenny were coming up too.

“He looks so adorable!” Jenny crooned.

“Look at this cute body!” Kylie tittered.

“Can we touch him?” Jackie looked at Erika.

“Sure,” Erika nodded, grinning. “Go right ahead.”

Jackie hesitantly put her hand out and touched Evan’s cheek. “Hey, Evan,” she said to him, “I hope you don’t mind me looking at your bare body. You have such a cute body.”

“Mmmmph!” Evan tried to talk. “Mmmmmmmph mmph!”

Jackie’s hand slid down to Evan’s neck. He felt her fingers petting the skin on his neck. “I always wanted to touch your body,” she purred. Her hand slipped down to Evan’s chest.

“Hey, give us a turn!” Nikki protested, sliding up next to Jackie. Her hand reached out and started petting Evan’s belly.

Melissa and Rachel were snickering, barely able to keep from laughing out loud.

Suddenly Evan felt a hand on his bare butt cheek. It was petting his cheek in a circular motion. He heard Jenny’s voice from behind him.

“Nice little ass!” The hand stopped petting and smacked his butt cheek sharply. Evan could hear the Smack! and feel the sting of Jenny’s hand. Evan lurched.

“Atta girl, Jenny!” Melissa called out. “Slap his little ass!”

Smack! went the hand again. Evan lurched again. The girls all laughed.

“Smack him some more!”

“His little penis wiggles whenever you smack him!”

Another Smack! on Evan’s butt cheek. Another lurch. Another round of the girls laughing.

Jackie, now hunched down, slipped her hand in between Evan’s thighs,” He has really cute legs!” she remarked, sliding her hand along the inside of Evan’s thigh. As he felt Jackie’s hand moving up and down on the skin of his inner thigh, he felt a tingle in his groin.

“Cuchi-cuchi-coo!” giggled Nikki. She slid her hand onto Evan’s chest and started tickling his nipple with her fingertip. Evan squirmed.

Nikki giggled. “I think he’s ticklish!” she chortled.

As her fingertip began making little circles around Evan’s nipple, Jackie’s hand was moving slowly up his thigh. Suddenly it touched the tip of his penis.

“Oopsie!” giggled Jackie. The girls all laughed.

“You did that on purpose,” observed Kylie.

“Well,” Jackie drawled, “as long as I’m down here,” she slipped her hand up under Evan’s penis and held it up, “let’s see what he’s got down here.”

Evan’s crotch was tingling like crazy as he felt Jackie’s fingers lifting his penis.

Oooh! It just got bigger!” Jackie giggled. She held Evan’s penis by the tip and raised it. “Look at these little testicle-balls!”

Kylie licked her finger, then reached under Jackie\s hand and ran her moist fingertip on the bottom of Evan’s testicles. “Hee-hee-hee!” she tittered, “They have little bumps on them.” Evan felt Kylie’s fingertip making little circles on the bottom of his testicles.

“Hey,” Melissa said. “I read someplace that it you rub the bottom side of a boy’s penis, not too hard, you can make it get bigger.”

“We gotta try that!” several of the girls called at once.

Jackie looked at Erika. “Can we lay him down?”

Erika grinned. “Sure. Go ahead.”

Carrie slipped behind Evan and grabbed the handles of the dolly. With the girls watching him, Evan felt his head slowly tipping back, as the dolly tilted. Soon it was horizontal, and Evan found himself laying almost on the ground, face up, with all the girls standing around him and looking down at him.

“Grmmmmph! Hmmmmph!” Evan tried to protest. The girls looked down at him and laughed.

Kylie, who was barefoot, stretched her leg over Evan and touched his nipple with her big toe. She wiggled her toe and snickered. Nikki touched Evan’s penis with her big toe, wiggling her toe. Evan shivered.

Jackie knelt down. She picked up the tip of Evan’s penis between her thumb and forefinger, and laid it pointing upward on Evan’s belly. Kylie, Jenny, Nikki, and Carrie knelt down around Evan and watched, as Jackie’s fingertip gently began to stroke the underside of Evan’s penis.

A new voice sounded out form not far away:

“Hey, what are you guys doing?”

Evan’s heart almost stopped. Was that Winnie?

As if in answer, Winnie’s face appeared above the circle of girls’ faces. As she recognized Evan, her face looked shocked.

“What are you guys doing to poor Evan?”

“Aw, we’re just having some fun with him,” Jackie answered, grinning.

Melissa spoke up from behind the group. “We stripped Evan naked, and we brought him down to the park. We’re showing him to the girls in his class. Isn’t he cute?” All the girls laughed, except Winnie.

Jackie was still holding the tip of Evan’s penis. She started stroking the underside of it again.

Evan found himself breathing even faster. He felt completely humiliated—stripped naked, tied up, with his penis being manipulated in front of all these girls---and in front of the one girl he had a crush on. He wanted to look at her face, to see whether she disapproved or was enjoying the spectacle, but he couldn’t bring his eyes to meet Winnie’s.

Meanwhile, the stroking continued, amid remarks from the other girls.

Oooh! Look at it!”

“It’s getting bigger!”

“It’s getting hard! It’s trying to stick up!

“Look at those little balls!

“Look how they bounce when she rubs him!”

“Look at his little belly twisting around!”

“He thinks he can get away! How cute!

“My cousin Brian’s penis is bigger!”

“Your cousin is eighteen! This is just a little-boy penis!”

Evan noticed that Carrie was kneeling right next to his head. She reached over with her finger and started playing with his nipple.

“Grmmmmph! Hmmmmph!”

He felt another finger, below Jackie’s touching the underside of his testicle. It started tickling him. He shivered, and twisted his belly, trying to escape. He felt a rapid tingling in his whole crotch area, as girls’ fingers touched his nipples, his testicles, and his penis.

“You know," Melissa’s voice came through the group,” “if you rub his penis hard enough, you can make him squirt for you.”

“I wanna try it!” Jackie chirped.

Alarmed, Evan found himself looking straight up at Winnie. He couldn’t read her expression. Was she disgusted? Mad at him? Sorry for him? Amused at his embarrassment? He quickly looked away, as Jackie’s finger pressure increased.

Now Jackie took Evan’s penis between her thumb and her forefinger. She started squeezing, harder and harder.

“Oooh! Look!”

“It’s getting big!”

“Come on, Evan! Squirt for us!”

“We wanna see a big hard squirt, Evan.”

“All over your belly, Evan!” Laughter.

Evan was gasping for breath. His crotch was tingling like crazy now. His penis felt huge and tight. It felt full, a little like he had to go to the bathroom, only different.

“Come on, Evan!”

“Squirt your little-boy juice for us!”

Suddenly, the finger on his testicle shifted back and twitched. Startled he let go, just as Jackie’s fingers were pushing his penis upward. To his mortification, he felt his penis release, and saw thick white stuff shooting out of his penis like water out of a fire hose. It landed splat on his bare stomach.

“Whoopee!” The girls laughed.

“Look at him go!”

“Nice squirt!”

“Look where it landed on his tummy!

“It’s dripping into his belly button!

“This is so funnee!

The girls laughed uncontrollably at Evan’s humiliation. Here he was, tied down, naked, on exhibit, made to squirt his sperm in front of the girls from his class—including the girl whom he’d really liked. He felt totally mortified. He wanted to curl up and die.

He opened his eyes and looked up. He saw Nikki holding up her cellphone, looking at him from behind it. Suddenly her cellphone made a “click.” Evan realized he’d just been photographed naked.

“Oh,” Kylie asked. “Can we take pictures of him?”

“Sure, go right ahead,” Erika nodded, grinning.

Immediately, several of the girls took out their cellphones and started photographing Evan. He heard Erika calling to him:

“Hey Evan! How do you like having your picture taken in the nude?”

Several of the girls laughed. Evan looked over at Winnie, to see if she was laughing. She wasn’t. She was just staring at Evan’s body, almost expressionless. Suddenly, she caught him staring up at her. She looked like she was about to cry. She turned abruptly and went away.

Meanwhile, Evan’s humiliation was continuing. The girls were still taking pictures of him. Mikki leaned right over Evan’s now-flaccid penis, and took a close-up of his genitals.

Jackie and pulled a Kleenex out of her pocket. She spit on the Kleenex, then started wiping off Evan’s belly. As she dabbed at his navel with her finger, the other girls laughed again.

Erika stepped forward. “Now, for the next part, we’re going to put this on Evan.” She held up a white blindfold, with a mask in front and an elastic strap. On the mask were two big comical-looking pictures of eyes, with huge eyelashes. As Evan tried to wiggle his head, Erika leaned over and fit the mask over his eyes.

Unable to see, Evan felt more helpless than ever. He felt a hand sliding up the inside of his thigh, and then a finger touching the underside of his testicle. He felt another finger touching his nipple, and a hand petting his cheek. He heard giggles, but he could no longer tell which of the girls was giggling, or which was touching his body.

Erika’s voice sounded again:

“Now, each of you is going to get a turn to write your initials on Evan’s body. You can make them as big or little as you want, and you can put them anywhere on him. It’s probably a good idea to put them where he can see them, so he’ll know you initialed him.” She chuckled. “I have black and red felt markers.”

Evan smelled the acrid smell of marker ink as a marker was being uncovered. He felt a hand on his thigh, and then a hard object pushing down near his groin. The object moved around on his skin, and he heard a girl’s giggle slightly, then say “There!”

“Okay, who’s next?”

In another moment, a hand pressed down on his belly. Evan waited to feel the pen on his skin.

“Hey! These will wash off, won’t they?”

Erika’s voice answered, “Sure, they will. He can wash them off when he gets home.”

“No, he can’t! See? It says right here— ‘Inedible.’”

A moment’s pause, then “No, silly! That says 'Indelible!’ That means he can wash it off!”

“Okay, if you’re sure,” and Evan felt the point of the marker pressing into his skin, writing initials on his bare belly. “There.”

Another hand pressed on Evan’s chest and held him still while he was initialed right by his nipple. Then he felt himself being initialed on his belly again, just above his penis. Next, a pair of fingers picked up his penis, and he felt the point of the marker initialing his testicles. This drew a laugh from the group.

Over and over, Evan felt hands holding him down while each girl initialed part of his body. In fact, it seemed to him that more girls must have joined the group, judging from the amount of writing he was feeling all over his body.

Finally, he heard Melissa’s voice, “Anyone else?” There was no response.

“Okay, then,” Melissa announced. “Since his little peenie-weenie has gotten so little ever since he squirted, I think he needs something to help people find it.” Evan felt her hand on his stomach, and the tip of a marker right below his navel. It kept writing and writing. Finally, the marker drew a brisk line down toward the base of his penis. “There,” Melissa said proudly.

One of the girls read, “’Evans peenis’”

“See?" Said Melissa." And it leads down to his penis.”

“But there’s only one E in ‘penis.’”

“No,” Melissa insisted. “It’s p-e-e. It’s ‘cause that’s where he pees.”

“I think Melissa is right,” said another one of the girls.

Evan heard the click of another cellphone, and knew he was being photographed again. More giggling, a few more clicks.

Then Erika announced, “It’s time to take him home now for his nap.” Giggling. “Hope you liked seeing Evan all naked.”

A huge round of laughter followed. Then Evan felt himself being tilted up halfway. He felt the dolly moving. As he felt himself being wheeled away from the picnic area, he heard a few voices behind him, “Bye-bye, Evan!” “You’re a little cutie, Evan!” “We like your little penis, Evan!” “Come back again, Evan!”
Last edited by Datom on Sat May 18, 2024 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lola

Re: The Dolly

Post by Lola »

"Donatello is getting bigger" hahaha i loved that line.
It's so humiliating being tied at the dolly!! Your stories are always my favorite
Datom

Re: The Dolly

Post by Datom »

Part II

Evan felt himself being wheeled along the sidewalk out of the park. He felt thoroughly humiliated, with his naked body, with girls' initials all over him, on public display. He felt his private parts exposed, and hoped that no one was walking that way. He heard Erika chattering with Melissa and Rachel, as they pushed him on the dolly, in his semi-reclined position.

Before they even got to the street, Evan felt the dolly stop suddenly. Erika yelped out, "Hey, Winnie!"

Oh, no! Evan thought. Bad enough that Winnie had already seen him in his moment of humiliation! Now he's going to be shown to her again.

"Who's she?" Rachel asked.

"Some girl in Evan's class. He' s got a crush on her."

"Awww!" purred Melissa. "Evan loves Winnie! How sweet." They all giggled.

Evan felt the dolly move forward again, then stop. He heard Winnie's voice right in front of him. "What are you guys doing to poor Evan?"

Melissa chuckled. "We're showing him to all the girls in his class, naked." Her finger pinched Evan's nipple. "Isn't he cute?"

"I think that's horrible!" Winnie said. "Poor Evan! He looks so embarrassed!"

Erika snickered, "He's being punished. He tried to spy on us."

"Well, I think you should let him go!" Winnie declared.

Erika reached around Evan's head and took off the blindfold. Sure enough, there was Winnie, right in front of him. She was wearing a camisole top and yellow shorts, and her eyes kept darting down toward his penis, then back up to his face.

"Awww!" purred Rachel. "I think Winnie LOVES Evan." She giggled.

Melissa reached in front of Evan and touched his penis with her finger. He realized it was getting hard again.

"And I think Evan LOVES Winnie!" she giggled.

"I know!" Erika chirped brightly. "Let's make them KISS!"

The dolly was set upright on the sidewalk. Evan watched in fascinated horror as Melissa grabbed Winnie by her arms and held them up while Rachel and Erika pulled up her camisole top over her head. As Winnie's top came off, Evan could see Winnie's nipples, pink and pert, on the two gentle little mounds on her chest.

"Hey!" Winnie yelped. "What are you doing? Cut it out!"

Melissa held onto Winnie's arms as Rachel tossed the top aside. Then, almost in one motion, she and Erika knelt down and pulled down Winnie's shorts, down to her ankles. Her panties came down at the same time, leaving Winnie's pubic mound bare.

Evan tried not to look at Winnie's crotch, but he found his eyes being pulled back to her pubic area. He had never seen this part of a girl before.

"Oh, my!" Rachel said, running her finger around Winnie's vagina, "She's going to have little hairs down here pretty soon."

"Not yet, though," chuckled Erika.

"You guys better cut it out!" Winnie was on the verge of tears.

"It's okay, honey," Melissa stroked Winnie's bare back. "We're going to make you kiss Evan. Don't you want to kiss him?"

Winnie couldn't answer. Her face looked frightened.

Melissa's hand slid down to Winnie's waist, and guided her up onto the dolly. Evan could feel her bare feet touching his. Then he felt Winnie's naked body touching his own. It felt warm and soft. He could feel her pert nipples on his chest, and her own chest touching his nipples. He felt their naked bellies pressing together. As she was pushed closer onto the dolly, he felt his erect penis slipping up in betweeh her thighs, touching her vaginal area.

Then Evan realized that the straps on the dolly were being adjusted. Winnie's hands were being strapped to the dolly next to his, and her ankles were being bound onto the dolly frame along with his. Her naked body was now pressed tightly against his.

He looked down at her face. He could see tears of fright, starting to drip from her eyes.

"Okay, Evan," Melissa said. "I'm gonna take out your gag, and when I do, I want you to kiss Winnie right on the mouth, real hard."

"Yeah!" Rachel chimed in. "Get your tongue in her mouth! French-kiss her nice and hard!"

"We wanna see some tongue action!"

"If you don't, we're gonna spank Winnie!" Erika threatened. To illustrate, she smacked Winnie's butt cheek hard with her hand. "OW!" Winnie yelped. She lurched her belly forward, and as she did, Evan could feel her vagina rubbing against his penis.

"Evan!" Winnie gasped. "Please just kiss me! It hurts when they spank me!"

Evan opened his mouth and leaned forward. He put his lips on Winnie's and gently probed his tongue in between her lips. He could taste the clean pure taste of her mouth. He moved his tongue from side to side.

"Atta boy, Evan" cheered Erika. "French her good!" Thew other two laughed.

Evan drew back, for breath.

"Nope," chortled Erika. "You gotta keep kissing her! All the way home." The girls laughed again.

"Evan, please!" Winnie begged. Evan put his mouth back on Winnie's, and moved his tongue again.

Evan could feel the dolly being angled back once again. This time, there was weight of Winnie's body on his own. He felt Winnie's pelivis adjusting itself to the new position, and once again he felt her vagina rubbing on his penis. Between the action of kissing and the feeling of Winnie's naked body on his, he felt his penis getting harder than ever.

As the dolly started rolling, Evan once again felt the wheels going over the bumpy ties on the sidewalk. Every time it bumped, Winnie's naked body would push down on him, and her vagin would rub on his penis, stimulating it more and more.

"We should be home in about ten minutes," announced Erika. Neither Evan nor Winnie answered--both their tongues were engaged, and Winnie' was sobbing.

Frfom the corner of his eyes, he could see that they were now re-crossing the street, and going up the sidewalk. As they did, the dolly's wheels bumped especially hard. Winnie 's head fell back, away from Evan's face, and she gasped.

"Keep kissing, you little bitch!" Melissa slapped Winnie's butt once again, hard. Evan could feel the vibration on his penis.

Rachel peered down behind Winnie, and looked between her legs. "Oooh! You should see Evan frome here!" she giggled.

"Can you see his little penis?"

"It's not so little right now," Rachel chortled. She stuck her finger between Winnie's thighs and drew her fingertip along the underside of Evan's penis.

That was too much. Evan suddenly felt himself releasing; the sperm was shooting out of his penis like water out of a hose. It landed in a puddle on the edge of the sidewalk.

He felt Winnie shudder. Then he heard all the other girls roar with laughter.

"Nice squirt, Evan!"

"Woo-hoo!"

"Right between her legs!"

"Are you trying to fuck your girlfriend, Evan?"

"That's not how to do it, Evan!" More laughter.

Evan felt his penis relaxing and drooping. Erika grasped the handles of the dolly and proceeded to tilt it again and then to push Evan and Winnie down the street. Evan felt Winnie sobbing hopelessly.

"I'm sorry, Winnie," he mumbled under his breath.

"I know, Evan. Me too. I feel bad that they're doing this to you," she murmured. "I don't know why they're picking on me too."

"Because they're cruel," Evan said quietly. "I'm sorry they got you into all this."

"Yeah," murmured Winnie, tearfully.

"Hey!" Melissa barked. "No whispering!" She extended the palm of her hand and slapped Winnie's bare butt cheek hard. Evan could hear the "smack!" of Melissas's palm on Winnie's bare skin, and feel her body lurch against his. She sobbed again.

"Hey, you know what?" The dolly stopped, and Evan and Winnie were set upright.

"We need to take a picture of these two, kissing!" Erika pointed out.

Melissa reached in her back pocket and took out her phone. She aimed it at Evan's and Winnie's heads.

"I'm just getting their faces and the tops of their bodies," she explained. "I want to be able to post this on my page without it getting taken off."

"No!" Winnie begged. "Please don't take a picture of me! Please don't!"

"Shut up, you little bitch!" Rachel slapped Winnie's butt cheek again, hard. "Now, you and Evan start kissing! Hard!"

Winnie put her mouth up to Evan's, and he started kissing her again. He heard a "click" as Melissa took the picture.

"Now just one more, from farther back," she said, "This way I can get both their naked bodies in the picture." Evan heard another "snap," and knew he and Winnie had been photographed in the nude, their bodies together.

Then he felt their bodies being tipped back, as Erica began wheeling the dolly along the sidewalk.