Nude picture as group display photo

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

Nude picture as group display photo

Post by Freesub »

Not exactly "my" story, but one of my close friends (the same one from the how I saw him naked story) has a family chat group for him, his parents and his sister. Well, it turns out the display picture of that group is a family picture of the four of them, except his father has picked him up and opened his legs while his mom hold his hands away ( he is in their laps on a couch). While he's naked at age 13!

His sister is holding what I can only guess is the towel he was wearing and they removed.

The picture itself is censored, but only barely, like they have a :o emoji covering only his dick and balls and nothing else (so his butt is fully on display)

They also have the uncensored image of course , and his sister (who first showed me the censored version of the picture, much to my friend's annoyance) told me that he hates it because he had just finished bathing too, and his willy is small enough in it that you could pass it off as a child'sz but my friend managed to change the topic before she could pull out the uncensored version too.
Freesub

Re: Nude picture as group display photo

Post by Freesub »

One thing I'd like the opinions of this who see this on is, why is the stripping nude of boys used as a way for the family to bond and have fun?
Is it because willies are simply funnier to look at and easier to tease a boy about ?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I don't know how an accurate number could be taken, but at this site almost all stories where grown members of the family tease a naked
youngster come from the ENF side.

Only a few times have I read other writers have parents be the cause of a boy getting stripped in a non naked punishment situation.
Now I have written a story where a mom makes a 12 year old go naked on the beach (against his wishes), and another story where a mom
makes her 13 year old son get involved in some unusual activities (but that's because she is a witch). That is all that comes to mind for my
stories. The other situations the parent is punishing the teenager.

I would like to see more playful fun n games with families and the youngers, but that isn't always ideal when one wants to focus on the E in
an ENM story. If such playfulness is common in the family then where is the embarrassment?

Now kids between the ages of nine and fourteen are perfect when the parent insists on bathing the boy. I've seen a number of movies where
the boy is around nine years old. Only a small number of movies have I seen a teenager washed by the mom/aunt. One such scene is in
"Two Queens and One Consort", where a fifteen year old is washed in a wooden tub in the kitchen while his Uncle looks on and other older
teenage female relatives are in the room. The character, who is fifteen or sixteen, stands up in the tub. When the mom hands him the towel
and he begins to dry off, the mom slaps the son on the ass. This makes the actor's rather large penis sway back and forth and then the scene
cuts. Now most movies use an 18/19 year old who pretends to be sixteen...so this movie is among the rare one.

I would be happy to hear where other such scenes can be found in a movie.
More stories posted here with such scenes will also be nice.
hightab

Post by hightab »

Freesub wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:54 pm Not exactly "my" story, but one of my close friends (the same one from the how I saw him naked story) has a family chat group for him, his parents and his sister. Well, it turns out the display picture of that group is a family picture of the four of them, except his father has picked him up and opened his legs while his mom hold his hands away ( he is in their laps on a couch). While he's naked at age 13!

His sister is holding what I can only guess is the towel he was wearing and they removed.

The picture itself is censored, but only barely, like they have a :o emoji covering only his dick and balls and nothing else (so his butt is fully on display)

They also have the uncensored image of course , and his sister (who first showed me the censored version of the picture, much to my friend's annoyance) told me that he hates it because he had just finished bathing too, and his willy is small enough in it that you could pass it off as a child'sz but my friend managed to change the topic before she could pull out the uncensored version too.
What was all their reactions in the picture you saw ?
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

hightab wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:14 pm
Freesub wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:54 pm Not exactly "my" story, but one of my close friends (the same one from the how I saw him naked story) has a family chat group for him, his parents and his sister. Well, it turns out the display picture of that group is a family picture of the four of them, except his father has picked him up and opened his legs while his mom hold his hands away ( he is in their laps on a couch). While he's naked at age 13!

What was all their reactions in the picture you saw ?
His father was grimacing lightly, likely from the effort of keeping his struggling legs apart
His mother was smiling brightly, and one of her hands was directly cupping his censored balls.

His sister was laughing her head off in the photo, pinching his bare butt in the photo.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

TeenFan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:37 pm
I would like to see more playful fun n games with families and the youngers, but that isn't always ideal when one wants to focus on the E in
an ENM story. If such playfulness is common in the family then where is the embarrassment?
I think the E can stem from the fact that other female relatives are present, who haven't seen the boy naked before, or atleast recently, and thus the boy feels extremely shy to be stripped nude in front of them.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Now kids between the ages of nine and fourteen are perfect when the parent insists on bathing the boy. I've seen a number of movies where
the boy is around nine years old. Only a small number of movies have I seen a teenager washed by the mom/aunt. One such scene is in
"Two Queens and One Consort", where a fifteen year old is washed in a wooden tub in the kitchen while his Uncle looks on and other older
teenage female relatives are in the room. The character, who is fifteen or sixteen, stands up in the tub. When the mom hands him the towel
and he begins to dry off, the mom slaps the son on the ass. This makes the actor's rather large penis sway back and forth and then the scene
cuts. Now most movies use an 18/19 year old who pretends to be sixteen...so this movie is among the rare one.

Could you provide the timestamp for this scene?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Freesub wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:36 am

Never mind. The video provider is listed as blocked. I'll try to find a new source to link the movie...dang dang it...

Link to where I posted info in the story "It's In the Script", on page 15. The first scene listed at 3:50

viewtopic.php?p=18879#p18879

UNFORTUNATELY this link to the movie no longer works. Replacement link submitted below in new message.

This movie is what got me to write that story.
Last edited by TeenFan on Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

TeenFan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:50 am

Never mind. The video provider is listed as blocked. I'll try to find a new source to link the movie...dang dang it...

Link to where I posted info in the story "It's In the Script", on page 15. The first scene listed at 3:50

viewtopic.php?p=18879#p18879

This movie is what got me to write that story.
https://m.ok.ru/video/3117830769390#cmntMsg

Pro tip: if an ok.ru link doesn't work, refresh it a bunch of times. Around 10-15 times in, it should work (at least on mobile)
If that still doesn't work, you can use proxysite or croxyproxy. It loads slowly but it does load.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

TeenFan wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:50 am

This movie is what got me to write the story
I found a new link to the movie.
scene is at 3:50 with other good scenes at 44:55 and best scene at 1:02:10

https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/-178168893_456239195

Film quality isn't the best, unfortunately. I think the version Freesub found above is better visually.