Mother Takes Daughter's Punishment

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
darklord

Mother Takes Daughter's Punishment

Post by darklord »

(It has been several years since I posted on here, so I hope this is acceptable. The two main characters are adults and there is some sexual content to add to the humiliation experience.)

Veronica Hamilton sat with her typical resting bitch face expression, while her 17-year-old-daughter, Constance, fidgeted nervously in the seat beside her. They were waiting on Ingrid Meadows, the Headmistress of the all-girl’s school that Constance was enrolled in.

Veronica was a well-to-do woman, whose husband was influential in the community. She used that clout to enroll Constance, despite her daughter’s under achieving academics. It was the latter that brought them to the meeting.

Constance was on the verge of failing and had refused any of the teacher’s remedial advice. She even went as far as calling one her teachers a “Fat, Ugly Bitch.”

The door swung open, and a stern looking Ingrid motioned them to come into her office. Once inside, she shut the door.

“I will not mince words with you Mrs. Hamilton. I have called you here today because of your daughter’s unacceptable behavior and total lack of interest in bringing up her grades. As you recall when you registered her here, we practice a harsh code of discipline. You signed the papers acknowledging the use of corporal punishment.”

“Yes, but I am sure that will not be necessary. I will hire a private tutor to bring her grades up.”

“Oh, that is only part of the problem. Yesterday your daughter verbally insulted a teacher, and that I will not stand for. Constance, come here,” Ingrid barked as she opened the drawer and pulled out a thick wooden paddle.

“Lean over the desk. Palms flat on the top of the desk and do not move for any reason,” Ingrid scolded.

Veronica felt a twinge of shame for her embarrassed daughter as she sheepishly bent over the desk. Her tartan skirt bristled as she steadied her hands on top of it.

The sounds of the paddle striking her daughter was nerve racking, and by the fourth lick, Veronica stood on her feet and interrupted the determined disciplinarian.

“Wait. This is not fair. I am to blame really. I have been so busy on things, that I am afraid I have neglected to see to her lessons. I have been too lenient on her, and I have also told her to stand up for herself. I am sure she had a good reason to insult that teacher.”

“Good reason? There is never a good reason for a student to harass or verbally insult a teacher. But I will agree, you have failed your daughter and that is evident. Now, If you will excuse me, I am not done with her yet.”

Veronica gasped when Ingrid hiked up Constance’s skirt and revealed her bared her white panties.

“Stop! I will not permit you to humiliate my daughter this way,” Veronica fumed.

Ingrid turned to face Constance with an icy stare that sent shivers through her.

“I am in charge here, not you. You are here to witness your daughter’s punishment. Having a parent to witness it adds to their shame. Now sit down, or I will double her punishment,” Ingrid fumed.

Before Veronica could think she blurted out again.

“If someone needs punished, then punish me. I am as much to blame. Please, let her go,” Veronica pleaded.

Ingrid turned slowly to face the mother. “Well, there is one thing we can agree on. You are indeed to blame. That is obvious. Parental neglect. Am I to understand that you are offering to take her punishment?”

“Yes,” Veronica replied curtly, having no idea how diabolical Ingrid could be.

Ingrid pulled out a note pad and made Veronica write out that she volunteered of her own will to take her daughter’s punishment and vowed to be a more attentive mother to her daughter’s education. She then signed it and handed it back to Ingrid.

“Constance, go stand by the door. I want you to witness this,” Ingrid snarled as she motioned for Veronica to come forward.

For her part, Veronica was confident that a few taps on her bottom would be it and they would all be on their way. A small price to pay for sparing her daughter any unnecessary shame. She strolled forward confidently. Her grey business slacks, with matching top and white shirt made her look distinguished, but not for long.

She leaned over the desk, put her palms flat down and prepared herself to receive a few strikes. By the fifth strike her ass was on fire and she was gritting her teeth. When Ingrid paused, Veronica thought it was over and started to raise herself.

Ingrid quickly pushed her back down on the desk, reached around to her front and began undoing the belt of her slacks.

“What are you doing? Veronica inquired rather nervously.

“I’m dropping your slacks, what does it look like I am doing?”

“You can’t do that. I am a grown woman. I am not one of your helpless students,” Veronica blurted as she felt her slacks sliding down her legs and the cool air of the office wafting across the bare legs. Veronica deeply regretted wearing the flimsy thong she had on now.

She felt Ingrid slip a finger into the thong and pull on it then letting it go.

“You dress like a slut. What a pathetic example to sit in front of your teenaged daughter, who now has to look at her mother’s bare cheeks because she doesn’t have the decency to cover them up.”

Ingrid’s scolding was followed by four more strikes to her ass, which was now turning a reddish shade. The fiery pain in her bottom brought tears to Veronica’s eyes.

“Please, no more. I think you have quite proved your point,” Veronica sobbed.

“I have only begun!” Ingrid hissed as she grabbed the thongs and slid them down Veronica’s legs, baring her pussy to her stunned daughter.

“Noooo!” Veronica screamed as she realized she was flashing her own daughter. The humiliation she felt soon took a worse turn when Ingrid turned to Constance and motioned her to come forward. The sheepish girl joined the stern matron, who handed the paddle to her.

“I want the final strikes to her bare ass to come from her neglected daughter. Spank your mother. She deserves it!” Ingrid barked.

“Oh, god no,” Veronica pleaded tearfully. “Not my daughter. Anything, I beg you, but not this.”

Both Veronica and Constance were sobbing shamefully as Ingrid crossed her arms.

“Anything? Did I hear your say, you would do anything?” Ingrid quizzed.

“Yes, please. I beg you, don’t make my daughter do this.”

“Very well then. Stand up and finish stripping off your clothes. You will stand naked in this office against the wall for a period of one hour. At the end of one hour, she can come and fetch you,” Ingrid thundered.

“Naked? I…Ok, just let her go first, please.”

“Constance dear, you are excused. Return here in one hour to get your mother,” Ingrid beamed sadistically.

“Yes, Headmistress,” Constance replied before practically running out of the room.

“Now, for you,” Ingrid growled as she locked the door. Strip naked as you were told!”

Ingrid watched in pure amusement as the once proud and affluent mother stood sheepishly removing her clothes like a demure and frightened teenager.

As Veronica stood buck naked in her office, Ingrid paraded around her, mentally critiquing her body. Veronica still had some killer curves, with firm tits, and full, round ass. She maintained a well-trimmed landing strip of pubic hair between her legs as well.

“Put your hands behind your head. Lock your fingers together,” Ingrid demanded.

When Veronica had complied, Ingrid bound them at the wrist. Giving Veronica a stern slap on her bare ass with her open hand, she ordered the captive woman to stand facing the wall, with her nose touching it. She was not to move for any reason.

As Veronica took the humiliating position, she felt Ingrid’s hand tracing down her back, running over her ass cheeks, then slipping between her legs. She gasped openly when Ingrid began rubbing her vagina.

“Please..stop. I’m not that way,” Veronica whispered in a whimpering voice.

“You are for the next hour. You are any way I tell you to be if you want young Constance to pass,” Ingrid snarled as she slipped two digits in between the folds and into Veronica’s sex.

As Ingrid fingered the helpless woman, Veronica could feel her hot breath on her neck.

“Like I said, a real slut. Your pussy is already getting wet. You like this don’t you bitch?” Ingrid whispered sadistically into her ear.

“No,” Veronica wept.

“The hell you don’t. I am going to make you cum, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do to prevent it.”

Veronica’s face flushed hot, and her forehead began to break out in sweat as she felt her body responding to the lewd fingering the woman was giving her. Ingrid turned up the heat by using her thumb to massage Veronica’s asshole, while fingering her rapidly.

“Cum, you fucking bitch,” Ingrid snarled into Veronica’s ear. “Cum like the whore you are!”

The room seemed to spin as the violent and powerful orgasm rolled over her like a tidal wave. She recovered to hear the mocking laughter of Ingrid at her side.

“I’m going to turn you around now,” Ingrid growled as she grabbed Veronica by the hair and whirled her around to face her. She reached into her desk and retrieved a flogger. It was one with a dozen strands on it.

“We have punished your ass, now let’s take care of those tits of yours,” Ingrid snarled as she began striking the exposed breasts.

With her hands bound behind her, Veronica could not protect herself. Soon, her breasts were on fire and both were a crimson shade as a new wave of hot tears streamed down Veronica’ face, before the sadistic woman stopped.

Putting her hands on Veronica’s shoulders, Ingrid forced the sobbing woman to her knees. She then stood before her and took off her pants and panties. Turning around to bend over the desk, she ordered Veronica to kiss her bare ass.

It was the most degrading act she had ever done. The scent of Ingrid’s sex filled her nostrils as she licked the globes of her ass cheeks, before being made to lick and service her asshole too.

The final act was when Ingrid laid on the desk on her back and spread her legs. Veronica was tasked with licking her pussy until she made her cum. With the woman’s sticky cum covering her face, Veronica knelt on the floor sobbing.

Ingrid dressed, then returned to undo Veronica’s hands.

“There is a washroom in there. Wash up and dress before your daughter gets here. There is never a work to be spoken of this. What happens in here stays in here. Your daughter’s future here depends on that,” Ingrid again scolded.

Veronica had just dressed and composed herself when Constance knocked on the door and entered.

“I think this matter is settled now,” Ingrid remarked. “Your record will be cleared, and I trust we will see a remarkable improvement going forward.”

“Yes, headmistress,” Constance replied as her and her mother turned to leave. At the door, Ingrid patted Veronica on the butt and shut the door
AnnaJuist

Re: Mother Takes Daughter's Punishment

Post by AnnaJuist »

This was a really good story....💗
Thank you for writing & sharing.
But, I'm thinking you should have had Veronica remain nude when Constance returned to pick up her mother.
That way she could have seen the pain Veronica had to endure.
Maybe even have these disciplinarian actions continue for a week or more.
Maybe even have some more ENF episodes in the future. Such as Office visits from teachers, Students, School staff members (custodians, etc)
Story really needs a Part 2 ;)
Auch Engel haben Sehnsucht nur sie zeigens nicht :cry: