Nude Punishments

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Cain I.

Nude Punishments

Post by Cain I. »

My girlfriend, Lu, grew up in a pretty strict household. According to her, her step mom was pretty fond of doling out punishment for just about everything. Pretty minor stuff, like forgetting to take out trash or missing spots while cleaning, would result in privileges being taken away. Nothing too harsh but it still sucked. But not as much as what was coming...

When she was around 14 she and her younger brother Nate came home from school one afternoon. Their step mom was sitting in the living and asked her brother to go to his room so she could talk with Lu in private. Lu took a seat on the couch and her step mom stood before her. She asked if Lu had forgotten to do anything last night. Lu thought about it and couldn't come up with anything. Her step mom brought her in to the kitchen and showed her the sink. Lu had forgotten to waah the dishes the night before after dinner. Lu says that she was ready to see what she was going to be grounded from but her step mom only said a single word.

"Strip"

"What?" Was all Lu could come up with. She was sure she had misheard her.

"Strip. Everything off. Right now."

Lu was mortified. Did she really expect her to get naked in the kitchen? Her step mom just stood there looking at her hands crossed. Reluctantly, Lu started to undress. She got down to her bra and panties and gave what she'd removed to her step mom. She stood there for a moment before reiterating "Everything". Lu felt so nervous she thought she might get sick. She removed her underwear and bra and handed them over. She was now completely nude. Step mom then told her she was to do the dishes and once they were finished she could get dressed. She then went to her room with Lu's clothes.

Lu says she was so anxious about this situation. What if Nate came out his room and saw her? Her dad could be home any minute. Sometimes friends would drop in without knocking. So much could go wrong and leave her even more humiliated than she already was. She cleanes the dishes as fast and as thoroughly as she could. Once everything was put away she walked over to her parents' bedroom to ask for her clothes back. Step mom wanted to check her work first went to the kitchen. She was satisfied and went back to geab Lu's clothes. She took a long to retrieve them, probably to really let the humiliation set in. Lu stood naked in the hallway the entire time. She was getting anxious because her brother's room was just a few feet away and he could emerge at any moment.

Step mom finally came back with her clothes but had her get dressed right there in the hall. Lu was just happy the ordeal was over with and no one other than her step mom was there to witness her shame. Unfortunately, her step mom was a little too satisfied with the results. Nudity became one of her step mom's favorite punishments and Lu would wind up experiencing quite a few more in the years to come. I'll share more of them in the future because some of them wind up being VERY humiliating for her.
MunchingOnDaCookies

Re: Nude Punishments

Post by MunchingOnDaCookies »

Very interested to hear about more of her punishments. Did her brothers ever see her?
Cain I.

Post by Cain I. »

MunchingOnDaCookies wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 6:43 am Very interested to hear about more of her punishments. Did her brothers ever see her?
He saw her a few times but it was unintentional. Her step mom usually saved the nudity for when it was just them but accidents are bound to happen.
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Seems like mom found a powerful motivation! :D Did mom ever use nudity on her son?
I'm assuming that not all the times her brother saw Lu naked were unintended. ;)
Thanks for sharing this experience. :) Can you share more of her punishments?
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

What was the longest punishment she ever got?