The Talent Show_Completed

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: The Talent Show_New August 24

Post by TeenFan »

The Talent Show
Chapter 28. Decrees and Proclamations

The sun is starting to go down, the sky turning reddish in the west. Without wiping off their faces, June and Stafford lead the way away from
the Jungle Gym. While holding hands the new King and Queen of the Camp lead the throng of nudist kids. Instead of heading back toward the
large open space where the wooden stage was, the group moves off down a well worn path that ends up at a large pond. All the adults are
gathered along the shore of the pond, and a bonfire is in the process of being built.

Congratulations go all around. June and Stafford are congratulated for winning the orgasmic version of a game of Russian roulette. Marigold and
I are congratulated for becoming members of Camp Nackt Freiheit. I was to learn that one doesn't just sign up and pay a membership fee to
become part of the club. The Rite of Passage was the requirement, and I was now member for life.

When the adults greeted the King and Queen a laurel made of ivy vines was placed upon their heads. June wore the laurel for the rest of that
night, and the next day as well. I found out why everyone tried so hard to become the King and Queen, besides the fun competition and taking
part in inducing a guest to orgasm. June gets to be Queen for a Day, and Stafford became King for a Day. From that moment until midnight, June
and Stafford can give orders, make pronouncements, create laws.

June took her new powers seriously. She really made use of her authority. She told all the males in camp to line up in a giant circle with all the
females inside the circle. Then she makes a proclamation, and basically it went something like this:

After dinner, starting at exactly Nine pm, and going until midnight, will be the Hours of the Erection. Every male must have an erection. Any male who is seen without a boner will be brought forth before the Council for punishment. Every girl is in charge of monitoring compliance.

King for a Day Stafford had a much simpler decree. He said any girl of his choosing will be tasked with keeping the King's cock hard, and he'll
switch out girls whenever he feels like it. This decree will last for the full duration of the Hours of the Erection. Every member of the camp
will meet at the shore of the pond, to gather for the lighting of the bonfire at Nine pm.

This was such a bizarre finish to the day at Camp Nackt Freiheit. An even weirder night at the camp would soon begin, but this concludes my
story. Perhaps I'll be brave enough to tell what happened during the hours of darkness.

The End.
tim409

Re: The Talent Show_New August 26_Completed

Post by tim409 »

"Any male who is seen without a boner will be brought forth before the Council for punishment."

I guess I will have to wait to see what the punishment will be and who will do it. I hope a lot of males will not be able to keep it up so they will get punished.

Who would have thought a male would be punished for NOT having his dick hard instead of for having a hard on.
You go June, teach those males thing or two!
protonboy2024

Post by protonboy2024 »

You can't stop there. What a tease!
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Congratulations on completing this story, hopefully one day you we can return to it though to find out what happened during the hours of darkness. Always nice to leave the readers just wanting a little bit more :D

Great stuff.