Going to the Halloween Party

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Lola

Re: Going to the Halloween Party

Post by Lola »

Will you write more of this story?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Hopefully soon????
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Hopefully Tinkerbell will use her wand on his wand a few more times but she should not neglect using it on his balls either. That would have him give her his full attention.
Datom

Post by Datom »

More coming, as soon as I can.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Please post the next part soon! it's so good.
Datom

Post by Datom »

As I reached the door, I could feel a gentle tug at the leash. Lani was reminding me that I couldn’t try to escape, not unless I wanted to be exposed for the benefit of whoever was going to open the door. I hesitantly reached over and rang the doorbell.

The door opened, and a woman looked out at me. She was about the same age as my mom, and was wearing jeans and a tee shirt. She looked me up and down incredulously, then muttered:

“Oh, my goodness . . . “

She immediately swung the door closed. I gasped out “Trick or Trea . . “ but the door had already been shut in my face. I heard tittering from behind the shrubs.

“Hey, Kevin!” Elizabeth chuckled. “I don’t think she liked your costume.”

“Maybe she didn’t like your little thong,” Lindsay giggled.

“Since you didn’t get any candy for us, we have to spark you again,” and Elizabeth touched my nipple with the tip of the wand and pushed the button.

“Ow!” I yelped. “Don’t do that! That hurts!”

“I have to do that, Kevin,” Elizabeth grinned. “I’m teaching you to get us more candy. I have to shock you every time you don’t get us some candy.” She touched my bellybutton and pushed the button again. I jumped and yelped. “You just have to learn,” she chuckled.

Between the lady’s house and the next house was a vacant lot. As we passed the lot, I saw a group of young girls coming up to us on the sidewalk. They were all in Halloween costumes. They looked as though they were about nine or ten years old. They giggled when they saw me.

Elizabeth addressed them. “Do you like his costume?”

They all giggled, looking at me.

“He’s Mowgli, from the Jungle Book.” Lindsay explained.

They were too young to know about the Jungle Book. One of them said, “He’s almost BARE-NAKED!” They all giggled again.

Lani grinned down at them. “Did you ever see a boy’s body before?”

“Not CLOSE UP! Not, like ALMOST NAKED!”

“He looks so CUTE!” one of them tittered.

“Can we TOUCH HIM?”

Elizabeth grinned. “Sure. Go ahead.”

Immediately I felt little-girl fingers touching my body. One of them had her finger on my nipple, and was starting to squeeze it. Another set of fingers was rubbing its way around my bare belly, probing at my bellybutton. I felt fingers touching my bare butt cheeks, squeezing me and pinching me. There were fingers sliding up and down the inside of one of my thighs.

Suddenly one of the fingers touched my loincloth, right in front. I felt it through the fabric. “Oopsies!” the girl giggled.

“What?”

“I think I just touched him on his little bazooka!” They all laughed.

“LOOK! It’s getting BIGGER!”

“I know! Let’s TIE him up to the STREETLIGHT and TICKLE him!”

“Good idea,” Elizabeth smiled. “Do all you girls want to do that?”

“Yeah!” they all cried.

“No,” I responded weakly.

“Quiet!” Elizabeth touched the wand to my nipple. “You don’t get a vote.” She pushed the button and stung me. I yelped. They all laughed.

Lani pushed me back against a streetlight post that was between the street and the sidewalk. She and Lindsay and Latitia grabbed my arms and pulled my hands behind the post. I felt Penny’s hands tying my wrists behind the post so I couldn’t escape. She was using the end of the leash.

I kicked. Immediately Elizabeth zapped my butt cheek.

“Bad Mowgli!” she scolded. Now we’re going to have to tie your legs to the post!”

“What are you going to use?” Elise asked.

Elizabeth grinned. “This!” she said, pulling on the back of the leash. Immediately the loincloth came slipping out from between my legs and out from under the sash, exposing my private parts. Elizabeth held up the loincloth, grinned, then proceeded to tie my ankles to the post.

Meanwhile the little girls were gaping at my naked crotch.

“OOOOOH!”

“Look at his little THINGEE!”

“I always wondered what LITTLE BOYS HAD!”

“It’s CUTE!”

Lani slipped her finger under my penis and held it up. “It’s called a ‘penis,’” she explained. Only boys have them.”

Several of the girls were entranced. They got down on their knees for a closer look.

“Can we TOUCH IT?” one of them asked.

“Sure, Lani replied. “Go ahead.”

Immediately, several sets of little fingers started touching and rubbing my penis.

“What are these little BAG THINGS down here called?”

Elizabeth explained, “Those are called ‘testicles.’ But that’s a hard word to remember, so we just call them ‘balls.’”

The girls giggled. I felt a little finger start rubbing the bottom of my testicle. It tickled.

“Hey! his PENIS is getting BIGGER.”

“That’s because he likes you,” Lindsay explained. “He likes feeling your fingers on him.”

I realized I was squirming. The girls noticed it too.

“Tickle time!” one of them called out.

Immediately I felt little fingers all over my body. They were tickling me on my butt cheeks, on my nipples, on my stomach, on my thighs, on my testicles, and on the upper side of my penis. I was squirming like mad. Elizabeth, Lani, Lindsay, Elise, and Latitia were watching me, laughing their heads off at my humiliation.

“Let me go!” I cried. They just laughed again.

One little girl, about nine years old, was trying to get her hand in to tickle me. Lani saw it and pulled her feather out from her Pocahontas headband. She handed it to the little girl.

The girl grinned at Lani. “Thank you.” Then, thus armed, she stuck the tip of the feather into my bellybutton and wiggled it. It itched, and I squirmed.

Lani knelt down next to the little girl. “You know, if you rub the feather along the underneath part of his penis,” she explained, “you can make his penis get bigger. Try it!”

The little girl picked up the tip of my penis and held it up. With her other hand, she slowly drew the length of the feather along the underside of my penis, near the tip. I was tingling.

The little girl looked at Lani. “You’re right!” she exclaimed. “It got bigger.”

I could feel my penis getting stiff. Several of the girls were pointing at it.

The little girl drew the feather across my penis again. I was getting so hard it was getting painful. One of the other girls reached in and grabbed my penis with her thumb and forefinger.

“I’m gonna rub it!” she announced.

I felt her thumb grip the top of my penis while her forefinger stroked the other side. After a minute I couldn’t stand it anymore. I let go. The semen shot out of me in a huge glob, and landed on the sidewalk a few feet away.

“Wow!” one of the little girls cried.

“Look at all that goo!” another one said.

“Nice squirt!”

The little girls were all giggling. Elizabeth and Lani and Emily and Lindsay and Penny and Latitia were laughing crazily. Penny was holding her cellphone.

“Hey! I got a video of him squirting,” she announced.

All the girls laughed. “I want one!” “Me too!” “Send it to me, Penny!”

One of the girls said, “We want to decorate him.”

“What do you mean?” Elizabeth asked.

“Well, like this.” And one of the girls took a read ribbon out of her hair and looped it around the shaft of my penis. She tied an elaborate bow on the front. “See? Doesn’t that look cute?”

“Sure,” Elizabeth grinned.

Another little girl looked at Elizabeth’s face. “Where did you get that little dot on your forehead?”

“This?” Elizabeth pointed. “It’s part of my costume. It’s called a ‘bindi.’ Women in India wear them.”

“How do you keep then on?”

Elizabeth reached into a pocket in her dress. She pulled out a white sheet of paper with several little red dots on it. Each red dot was surrounded by a tiny border of sparkly silver.

“See?” she showed it to the girl. “You just dampen your forehead, then peel off one of these dots and stick it on your forehead.

“Can we stick two of them on Mowgli? Since he’s from India?”

“Okay,” Elizabeth chuckled. Where are you going to put them?”

“On his little nipples.” And the girl stuck her finger in her mouth and slurped it until it was wet, then rubbed my nipple. Then she unstuck one of the little red dots and put it on my nipple. She repeated the process on the other side.

“Now he has twinkle-titties?” she giggled.

The whole group was laughing at my embarrassment.

Another little girl came up to me, carrying a little piece of red plastic, about a half-inch in diameter. “Look!” she announced. “I have a BEAUTIFUL JEWEL for him!” She knelt down in front of me. “I’m going to STICK it right in his BELLY BUTTON!”

She giggled as her fingers stretched the skin on my belly. I felt her pushing the thing into my bellybutton. It itched.

“THERE!” she got up and stepped back. “Doesn’t he look CUTE!”

A new round of laughter rose from the girls. Penny picked up her cellphone and took my picture. “The other girls are gonna love this!” she chortled.

I stood there tied to the light post looking like an utter fool, while the girls took pictures of me.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Elizabeth grinned. “This!” she said, pulling on the back of the leash. Immediately the loincloth came slipping out from between my legs and out from under the sash, exposing my private parts. Elizabeth held up the loincloth, grinned, then proceeded to tie my ankles to the post.

It was a good story but it is now a great story. I love that the girls got him naked with a bunch of young girls and allowing the girls to touch his naked penis and balls. After all, if a male has his cock and balls exposed, does it not give permission for any girl or woman to touch his genitals?

I love that the girls got to see an ejaculation all the while he never got to see anything on the girls. Oh, now that he is naked, they could use the wand on his cock or balls if he does not follow the orders of the girls. That is something every male should learn. (following the woman's orders)

Waiting for what comes next? More girls? the Wand?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Such a great chapter! I love that they left him totally bare naked for those little girls to see and touch and he even came for them. How embarrassing! Now that he's fully naked, I hope they take him around the streets and show him to many other girls.
Datom

Post by Datom »

Hey, one of these times, I'm gonna have to get Kevin out of this situation. Not sure how yet. But let's see how far we can go yet . . .
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Next part please. I can't wait.