Kelly's Open Invite Show

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Pattareth

Re: Kelly's Open Invite Show

Post by Pattareth »

Raunchy rachel wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:18 am My favourite story. Wish something like this would happen to me :oops: :oops:
I forget that exhibitionism is a real life kink and not just a made up trait we apply to the made up girls we use to fill the lonesome and horny voids in our lives. This comment threw me for a loop lmao.
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

I wish there would be another story like this
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

it's a great story, but it seems that Sharon really wanted to set up kelly for some reason, and also it seems that for some reason Greg wanted to ruin and destroy Kelly life for some reason which not sure why, same goes with Leanne not sure why she wanted to ruin and destory kelly including distorying her driver's licence. The one that I don't understand at all is Danny her own brother, who for some reason wanted to totally ruin her life and destroy every part of her life including having her father disown her and destroy everything she owns. But it is a great story that is well written.
Squad13

Post by Squad13 »

Raunchy rachel wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:18 am My favourite story. Wish something like this would happen to me :oops: :oops:
Hello, apologies that this doesn't have to do with the post but apparently I'm not able to use the messaging feature yet(Maybe because I was lurking until very recently so I need to post more first) but I wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring you. I will respond as soon as I am able unless you have another preferred messaging platform you can message me that, sorry for the delay.
notme222

Post by notme222 »

Squad13 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:59 am
Hello, apologies that this doesn't have to do with the post but apparently I'm not able to use the messaging feature yet(Maybe because I was lurking until very recently so I need to post more first) but I wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring you. I will respond as soon as I am able unless you have another preferred messaging platform you can message me that, sorry for the delay.
It's a bot, dude.
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

notme222 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:19 pm
Squad13 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:59 am
It's a bot, dude.
Yes, this Raunchy Rachel character is almost laughably obvious, she's clearly not who she claims to be.