The Unraveling (New 9/10)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
destroyer008

Re: The Unraveling (New 8/12)

Post by destroyer008 »

I like the idea of some kind of point system where the girls give her a point threshhold she needs to reach each day in order to avoid punishment. This point threshhold could increase over time and she could be awarded points for doing all kinds of things within the day.

Like, eating pussy of one of her "friends" would bring her 2 points and sucking cock maybe 1 point. Fucking a guy with condom 1 point and without 2 points. etc...

The tasks could be sexual or non-sexual in nature and there should also be point deductions if she doesn't do specific things each day.

For example the point threshhold for the day could be 10 points. Her standard task could be to shave off all her body hair in the morning and failing to do so could mean a deduction of 2 points. Another task she would need to fulfill would be to masturbate and deny herself three times a day and if she doesn't proof she did it would mean -3 points.

In such a scenario she would need to get 15 points that day and if she fails to do so, she'd be required to receive a punishment.

Extra points could be given for a lot of extra things to encourage her in some way or another.

At the end of the day there should also be a reward for successfully reaching the threshhold.

Maybe she could be rewarded an orgasm when she managed to get her points. Maybe it would need to take her multiple successful days in a row, to get a reward.

I think a point system has a lot of potential for someone to get manipulated into doing things for someone.

Just a thought I had reading this awesome story! :P
darklord66

Post by darklord66 »

I was reading all the comments after reading this outstanding story, and I understand some think tattoo and piercings are to much, but I have read a lot of stories over the past 20 years where girls in high school and college age, end up getting tattoos and piercings and even drinking piss, because they just doing what they told and following along so the videos and photos of them do not go pubic or so their family or friends do not find out everything, some of the stories were because the person wanted to become a cheerleader and did anything to become one, some they end up becoming blackmailed or just become or realized they are very submissive in nature.

I love some of the comments, like how computerphoto suggest that Riley needs to record everything, and even lock her clothes away until someone lets her have them.

Another thing I have seen in a lot of stories is where the person has to ether throw away her own clothes or destroy them I think it goes along with doing whatever you are told to do and again submissive in nature, so the person does whatever is asked of them no matter what.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

destroyer008 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:49 am I like the idea of some kind of point system where the girls give her a point threshhold she needs to reach each day in order to avoid punishment. This point threshhold could increase over time and she could be awarded points for doing all kinds of things within the day.

Like, eating pussy of one of her "friends" would bring her 2 points and sucking cock maybe 1 point. Fucking a guy with condom 1 point and without 2 points. etc...

The tasks could be sexual or non-sexual in nature and there should also be point deductions if she doesn't do specific things each day.

For example the point threshhold for the day could be 10 points. Her standard task could be to shave off all her body hair in the morning and failing to do so could mean a deduction of 2 points. Another task she would need to fulfill would be to masturbate and deny herself three times a day and if she doesn't proof she did it would mean -3 points.

In such a scenario she would need to get 15 points that day and if she fails to do so, she'd be required to receive a punishment.

Extra points could be given for a lot of extra things to encourage her in some way or another.

At the end of the day there should also be a reward for successfully reaching the threshhold.

Maybe she could be rewarded an orgasm when she managed to get her points. Maybe it would need to take her multiple successful days in a row, to get a reward.

I think a point system has a lot of potential for someone to get manipulated into doing things for someone.

Just a thought I had reading this awesome story! :P
Yes I agree that could be cool and go along with how I mention above how she should have to record everything, and as punishment has to create an account online and post some of it.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and ideas!

Please keep them coming. I love hearing some of these ideas and definitely plan to implement some of them into the story.

What other fun ideas do you guys have?
What have I been doing well with this story?
What could I be doing better?
Bucket

Post by Bucket »

New chapter! 😃

On one hand, I REALLY want to read this immediately. In the other, I'd like to wait for at least one or two more chapters so that there are a few chapters I can binge read, so I think I'm going to hold off until the next chapter. But holy moly do I want to read this now! 😂

I have read a few comments about piercings/tattoos though. All I'll say about that is i agree that that'd probably be a bit too invasive. Then again, the "meanness" of this story is actually a lot of fun. If Riley were forced into something like that, perhaps a belly button piercing would be relatively innocuous.

I'd still absolutely love to see Riley develop a genuine crush on Lily, and would still love to see Riley become a squirter, (again, why in earth is there not a single story on here with squirting orgasms lol?) and then there's public stimulation - aka a remote vibrator/vibrating underwear. But again, please don't feel obligated to include any of that if you don't want to.

One more idea that I've always liked is bottomlessness. A girl wearing just a shirt (that doesnt cover the naval or only just) and nothing else is just so much fun in the sense that although she's not completely naked, she'd almost feel even more exposed since all of the attention would be on here nether regions at all times.

Anyway, I'll stop trying to influence you so much now. 😅

Thanks for the new chapter!
destroyer008

Post by destroyer008 »

Emily wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:26 pm Thanks everyone for the kind comments and ideas!

Please keep them coming. I love hearing some of these ideas and definitely plan to implement some of them into the story.

What other fun ideas do you guys have?
What have I been doing well with this story?
What could I be doing better?

First of all, I must say the style of writing is very good. You write quite descriptively, but not overly so. It's easy to read, and I like most of your wording. My opinion is that the more dialogue there is, the better. So maybe concentrate on delivering scenes with great dialogue.

Content-wise you check a lot of boxes for me personally. I have the feeling the story develops in a direction where practically anything goes and Riley gets pulled deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. I don't think you should set yourself any limits right now concerning the tattoo/piercing topic, for example. If it fits into the story arch, do it. If not, don't. But you should make sure to up the ante slowly and not in a rushed manner. To keep it exciting, there should be a steady increase of stakes, and so far you delivered, really good! There's clearly a clear progression in your story; keep it up.

Now, you asked for more suggestions. I personally think that later on in the story Riley's girlfriends should get some sort of monatery compensation for all their hard work. After all, they plan and organize all those nice tasks for Riley, so is the idea of maybe profiting off of it so far-fetched? ;)

Maybe they put the content of their actions up for sale on the internet. Put up a website for Riley; people could visit and pay money to get access to pictures and videos. Maybe they should ask for a small fee each time they find someone that uses Riley's helpless situation to their advantage, if you know what I mean... 8-)

The possibilities are endless, and only your own imagination limits what you can come up with.

But I lose myself again. Keep up your good work, and if you don't use any of this, I'm sure I will enjoy the rest of Riley's journey none the less.  :P
Darky

Post by Darky »

destroyer008 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:47 pm
Now, you asked for more suggestions. I personally think that later on in the story Riley's girlfriends should get some sort of monatery compensation for all their hard work. After all, they plan and organize all those nice tasks for Riley, so is the idea of maybe profiting off of it so far-fetched? ;)

Maybe they put the content of their actions up for sale on the internet. Put up a website for Riley; people could visit and pay money to get access to pictures and videos. Maybe they should ask for a small fee each time they find someone that uses Riley's helpless situation to their advantage, if you know what I mean... 8-)
Well a sort of OnlyFans for Riley isn’t a bad idea. Good bring a lot of bucks
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

darklord66 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:19 pm I was reading all the comments after reading this outstanding story, and I understand some think tattoos and piercings are to much, but I have read a lot of stories over the past 20 years where girls in high school and college age, end up getting tattoos and piercings and even drinking piss, because they just doing what they told and following along so the videos and photos of them do not go pubic or so their family or friends do not find out everything, some of the stories were because the person wanted to become a cheerleader and did anything to become one, some they end up becoming blackmailed or just become or realized they are very submissive in nature.

I love some of the comments, like how computerphoto suggest that Riley needs to record everything, and even lock her clothes away until someone lets her have them.

Another thing I have seen in a lot of stories is where the person has to ether throw away her own clothes or destroy them I think it goes along with doing whatever you are told to do and again submissive in nature, so the person does whatever is asked of them no matter what.
yeah I seen some of the stuff that darklord66 has mentioned, and what some of the others have mentioned too in that I've seen stories where young women in like high school or college have done whatever is asked of them or told to do for various reasons, including the tattoos, piercings, drinking piss, spankings, losing clothes, throwing away clothes or destroying clothes, live streaming themselves, posting photos or videos of themselves.

I seen lots happen in alot of the stories I have read on here and on asstr, literotica, storiesonline.net, chyoa, stripsearchfantasy.com, puericil.netlify.app, IndianOutlaw so it always great to see sites like this stay alive because so many are long gone.

Anyway, Emily wants some more feedback, this story has been great so far but I think one thing that needs to be cleared up is whether Riley continues to lose clothes or does she gets them back later on., But other than that thing keep up the great work and yes continue to build on everything that is going on with Riley and Lily and maybe consider making Riley doing more and more in public around the university where she is naked I think that is one goal to keep driving Riley nuts lol.

Like everyone else has said the ideas are endless and only your creativity will tell us all what will happen and where it will all end.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 31

Sleep eluded Riley. Her mind raced with the memories of the evening—the humiliation, the power, the pleasure. She could still feel the stickiness between her legs, a constant reminder of her submission. The images of Aria's climax, the taste of Claire's release, the feel of Ethan and Carter's hardness in her mouth—they played on an endless loop, taunting her, teasing her.

Her hand hovered over her pussy, her fingers flexing with the need to touch, to seek relief. But she didn't dare. The rules were clear, and she knew the consequences of breaking them. Instead, she lay there, her body aching with unsatiated lust, her mind reeling from the depths she had sunk to.

Time stretched on, the minutes feeling like hours as she tossed and turned, trying to find a position that didn't remind her of the evening's events. Her thoughts were a chaotic storm, a whirlwind of arousal and fear, pleasure and pain. Her body was a battleground, torn between the need to give in to the desire that consumed her and the fear of the price she would have to pay for it.

Finally, the exhaustion of the day's trials won out. Her breathing grew even, her muscles relaxed, and she slipped into the welcoming embrace of sleep. Dreams, however, offered no escape from her new reality. They were a tapestry of the scenes she had played out, the faces of those who had used her for their own pleasure twisting and merging in a surreal dance of lust and control.

The next morning, Riley woke up to the harsh light of day, feeling as though she had barely slept at all. Her body was a landscape of sensitivity, every nerve ending heightened from the previous night's exertions. She was still naked, the sheets tangled around her like a cocoon that had been violently shucked off during her fitful slumber. Her mind was a fog of confusion and arousal, the ache between her legs a constant throb that reminded her of the unfulfilled promise of release.

Looking over to Ellie's bed, she saw that it was empty, the sheets a wrinkled mess. Riley's stomach clenched as she realized that she had an early class—one that she had completely forgotten about in the haze of pleasure and pain she had endured. Panic set in as she checked the time, her heart racing as she saw that she had barely ten minutes to get ready.

Forcing herself to move, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, her knees wobbling slightly. The floor was cold under her bare feet, and she shivered as she padded over to her dresser. As she opened the drawers, she noticed that her once-full collection of clothes had dwindled significantly. Each task they had set her had resulted in the loss of an item of clothing, and she found herself with fewer and fewer choices.

Her hand hovered over a T-shirt with a faded band logo, the fabric soft from countless washes. It was one of her favorites, a relic from a simpler time before the games had started. The image of the band brought a brief, bittersweet pang of nostalgia, a reminder of the girl she used to be. But she pushed the thought aside, knowing she had to focus on the present.

Riley grabbed the shirt and set it aside, her eyes scanning the meager pile of clothing she had left. Next, she picked out a pair of black leggings, the fabric smooth and cool to the touch. She didn’t bother to put them on yet, instead laying them out neatly beside her shirt. The act of preparing for the day was a strange mix of routine and dread, a stark contrast to the depraved rituals she had become a part of.

Her hand hovered over the underwear drawer, and she took a deep breath before opening it. Inside, she found a neat row of simple, innocent briefs, each one a reminder of a more innocent time. Her mother had bought them for her back in high school, hoping to instill a sense of modesty and purity.

If she could see Riley now, her mother would be horrified. The thought of her mother’s reaction sent a cold shiver down her spine. The look of disappointment in her eyes, the tremble in her voice as she tried to understand what had happened to her sweet, innocent daughter—it was too much to bear.

With trembling hands, Riley pulled out a pair of plain, white cotton panties, and a matching bra. She set them both aside, feeling the softness of the fabric against her fingertips. The simple garments seemed almost sacred in their purity, a stark contrast to the depravity she had been subjected to—and willingly embraced—last night.

Moving to the mirror, she picked up her hairbrush. Her red hair was a tangled mess from her restless sleep, a wild mane that seemed to mirror the tumultuous emotions raging within her. She began to brush through the knots, the rhythmic motion soothing her frazzled nerves. As she worked, she tried not to look at her naked body reflected in the glass.

But she couldn't help it. Her eyes drifted down, and she saw the sticky evidence of her denied orgasm glistening on her inner thighs. Her pussy was swollen and sensitive, the pink flesh begging for attention. She bit her lip, feeling a fresh wave of arousal wash over her.

She wanted nothing more than to give in to the throbbing need between her legs, but the relentless tick of the clock on the wall was a stark reminder that she had no time for self-indulgence. Riley's mind raced, trying to figure out how she could squeeze in one of her mandated masturbation sessions before she had to leave for class. Her heart pounded in her chest as she calculated the minutes she had left, the ache in her pussy growing more insistent with each passing second.

There was no way she would have enough time to masturbate before class now. Riley's heart sank as she took in the clock's unforgiving countdown. She had to get dressed and leave immediately. With trembling hands, she slipped into the white cotton panties, feeling the fabric stick to her still-damp skin. The sensation was maddening, a cruel reminder of the unquenched desire that pulsed through her.

Her legs felt like jelly as she stepped into the black leggings, pulling them up her thighs with agonizing slowness. Each movement sent a fresh wave of arousal coursing through her, her body screaming for release. But she had to ignore it. The price of coming without their permission was something she couldn't bear to think about.

With trembling hands, Riley fastened her bra, the white cotton cups engulfing her breasts in a comforting embrace. The fabric was soft against her sensitive nipples, which stood erect from the constant state of arousal she found herself in. She slid the T-shirt over her head, the fabric brushing against her skin like a lover's caress. It was a size too big, hanging loosely on her frame, but she liked the way it fell—like a barrier, a shield against the world.

Her socks and shoes were the final barriers between her and the outside. She stepped into the former, feeling the warmth of the fabric envelop her feet, and then slid into her sneakers, the laces a comforting tug as she tightened them. Her bag was on the floor, a mess of books and half-used notebooks. She didn’t bother to sort through it, instead tossing everything into the bag with a resigned sigh.

With one last look at the room that had become a stage for her humiliation, she opened the door and stepped into the hallway. The corridor was a blur of faces, some familiar, some not, all of them oblivious to the war raging within her. The cacophony of voices and footsteps seemed to crescendo around her, each sound a needle in her already-frayed nerves.

Riley's heart hammered in her chest as she weaved through the throngs of students, the ache between her legs a constant reminder of her unfulfilled need. She felt like a ticking time bomb, the pressure building with each step she took, each breath she drew. The smells of coffee and perfume mixed with the faint scent of her own arousal, creating a cocktail of scents that made her head spin.

As she entered the classroom, the cool air washed over her, offering a brief reprieve from the heat of her own body. She slid into the back row, trying to make herself as small and unnoticeable as possible. The seats were filled with faces that seemed to swim in and out of focus, their conversations a dull buzz in her ears.

The professor began to speak, his voice a drone that Riley struggled to follow. Her eyes kept drifting down to the crotch of her leggings, the fabric clinging to her damp panties. The pressure was building again, a slow crescendo that seemed to pulse with the rhythm of her heartbeat.

With a trembling hand, she pulled out her notebook and pen, attempting to focus on the lecture. But the words on the board swam in front of her eyes, a jumble of letters that made no sense. Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts, each one more distracting than the last.

The professor's voice droned on, discussing some obscure point in history that Riley couldn't quite grasp. She took a deep breath and forced her hand to begin writing, hoping that the familiar motion would help to ground her. But with every stroke of the pen, she could feel the stickiness of her panties, a constant reminder of the unfulfilled promise of the night before.

Just as the professor was about to wrap up, her phone buzzed in her pocket. Riley's heart leaped, and she hastily pulled it out, her eyes scanning the message. It was from Claire.

"Skip next class. Meet me in front of the library," the text read, simple and to the point.

Riley's stomach flipped as she read the message from Claire. The words on the screen seemed to pulse with the same rhythm as the unrelenting throb between her legs. The professor's voice grew fainter as she contemplated the implications of the message. Her heart raced at the thought of what could be waiting for her, her mind a whirlwind of fear and excitement.

As class ended, Riley's legs felt like jelly as she gathered her things, the anticipation of her next task making her knees quiver. She slipped out of the room, the echo of her sneakers on the linoleum floor a stark contrast to the thunderous pounding of her heart. The message from Claire had set her nerves on edge, the thrill of the unknown sending a fresh wave of adrenaline through her veins.

The walk to the library was a blur of faces and sounds, each step taking her closer to whatever awaited her. She saw Claire leaning against the red brick wall, her arms folded across her chest, her posture a picture of casual confidence. Riley's breath hitched in her throat as their eyes met, the intensity of the moment cutting through the mundane chatter of students passing by.

"It's nice to see you with clothes on," Claire said with a smirk, her voice a low purr that seemed to resonate through Riley's very bones. The words were a double-edged sword, a playful jab at the vulnerability she had so willingly displayed the night before.

Riley felt a blush creep up her neck, her cheeks flushing a deep red. She couldn't meet Claire's gaze, instead focusing on the ground as she approached. "What do you want from me now?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Just a little reminder," Claire said, her smile widening. "You remember our little chat last night?"

Riley nodded, her throat dry. The mention of the conversation sent a shiver down her spine. She had agreed to start birth control, a decision that had been made in the heat of the moment, driven by a desire to please and a fear of losing control.

“If you don’t want to, you know you don’t have to go through with it,” Claire said, her eyes searching Riley’s for any sign of hesitation. The words hung in the air between them, a lifeline thrown to Riley in the midst of the tumultuous sea of her thoughts. “We told you we’d never take your virginity, remember?”

Riley nodded, her eyes darting away from Claire’s intense gaze. The promise echoed in her mind, a beacon of purity in the dark landscape of her new reality. It was a line they had drawn, a boundary she had clung to as everything else had been stripped away.

"Yes," she murmured, the words barely audible. "I remember."

In that moment, Riley made up her mind. She was an adult, and she needed to take control of her body, her choices. The decision to start on birth control was one she felt she could own, a way to assert some semblance of agency amidst the whirlwind of power dynamics that had engulfed her. It was a small act of rebellion, a declaration that she could navigate this new world without losing herself entirely.

"Okay," she said, her voice stronger than she had expected. "I'll do it."

The corner of Claire's mouth quirked up in a knowing smile. "Good girl," she murmured. "The appointment's at the health center, just across the quad. And it's in five minutes."

“An appointment?” Riley echoed, her eyes widening as the words sank in. She had been so lost in the tumult of her emotions that the urgency of the situation had not fully registered.

“How else did you think you’d get the pills?” Claire asked, her tone light but with a hint of challenge. Riley felt a spark of anger at the implication, but it was quickly doused by the realization that she had no idea how else to obtain them.

“I—I didn’t know,” Riley stuttered, as they began to walk.

“It’s okay, Riley,” Claire said, her voice softening. “We all have to make these decisions at some point. And it’s better to be safe than sorry, especially now that you’re... exploring your sexuality a bit more.”

Riley nodded, her cheeks still flushed with a mix of embarrassment and determination. She knew that what Claire said was true—being responsible about her sexual health was something she had to do, regardless of the circumstances that had led her here. The thought of being in control of this one aspect of her life was comforting, like a small flame flickering in the dark.

“Plus it’s a good idea to get checked out, especially now that you’re becoming more... sexually active,” Claire added, her voice laced with a hint of amusement at Riley’s obvious inexperience.

“Have you ever been to a gynecologist before?” Claire’s question pierced through the quiet as they approached the health center.

Riley's cheeks flushed an even deeper shade of red. "No," she admitted, feeling a knot form in her stomach. The thought of the impending appointment was already making her nervous, and the prospect of discussing her lack of experience with Claire only intensified her discomfort.

"Don't worry," Claire said, her voice gentle. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's just part of being an adult, taking care of yourself." She gave Riley's arm a reassuring squeeze, her eyes holding a warmth that seemed genuine. "And I care about you, Riley. I want you to be safe and healthy."

The health center was a modern building, its glass facade reflecting the bustling quad behind them. Riley felt a twinge of fear as she pushed open the heavy doors and stepped inside. The waiting room was filled with students, some scrolling through their phones, others flipping through magazines. They all looked so normal, so oblivious to the turmoil she felt.

The receptionist, a plump woman with a kind smile, looked up as they approached. "Good morning," she said brightly. "How can I help you?"

Riley felt her heart in her throat as she tried to speak, but no words came out. It was Claire who stepped in, her voice smooth and confident. "We have an appointment for Riley," she said, passing over a piece of paper with the time and doctor's name scribbled on it.

The receptionist's eyes scanned the paper before looking up at them. "Ah, yes," she said, her tone brisk. "You're here for the... special consultation." The way she said it made Riley's stomach drop, as if she knew the truth of what was happening.

"Take a seat," the woman continued, gesturing to the plastic chairs. "Someone will be with you shortly."

They sat down, and Riley felt the weight of every eye in the room on her, though she knew it was all in her head. She fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, the fabric sticking to her clammy skin. Claire leaned in, her breath warm against Riley's ear. "You're doing great," she whispered, and Riley felt a strange mix of comfort and excitement at her words.

The nurse's call echoed through the room, slicing through the oppressive silence that had settled around them. "Riley?"

Riley's head snapped up, her heart racing. She nodded, her throat too tight to speak. The nurse, a tall woman with a no-nonsense attitude, gestured for her to follow. "You can bring a support person with you if you'd like."

Riley looked to Claire, her eyes wide with uncertainty. She wanted to scream no, to run from this place and the humiliating appointment that loomed ahead. But something in Claire's gaze steadied her. A strange mix of comfort and fear coiled in her belly. "Y-yes," she stuttered, "she'll come with me."

The nurse nodded, her expression neutral. "Follow me," she said, turning on her heel and leading them down a hallway lined with closed doors. The clack of her heels on the linoleum floor was the only sound, other than the thundering of Riley's heart in her ears.

The exam room was cold and sterile, the smell of antiseptic making Riley's stomach churn. The nurse had her sit on the edge of the paper-covered table, her legs dangling over the side. "The doctor will be with you in just a moment," she said before exiting, leaving Riley and Claire alone in the small space.

Riley's eyes darted around the room, taking in the medical instruments neatly arranged on the tray, the posters on the walls detailing the female anatomy. Her mind raced with thoughts of what was to come, her body a tightly coiled spring of anticipation and dread.

The door opened, and in walked the doctor, a middle-aged woman with a kind smile and a no-nonsense air about her. But it was the young resident who followed her that made Riley's heart stutter. The girl couldn't have been much older than Riley herself, with a look of both curiosity and professionalism in her eyes. She had short, curly hair and a sprinkle of freckles across her nose that made her look younger than she probably was.

"Good morning, Riley," the doctor said, her voice a soothing balm to Riley's frazzled nerves. "I'm Dr. Sato, and this is Dr. Hastings. She's new to the team, so today will be a bit of a learning experience for both of us."

The resident's cheeks flushed at the introduction, and she offered a tentative smile. "Nice to meet you," she said, her voice a soft lilt that made Riley feel just a little bit less like a slab of meat on display.

Dr. Sato pulled up a chair, her gaze flicking between Riley and Claire. "I understand that this can be a sensitive topic for some patients, so I want to ensure you're comfortable," she began, her voice steady and calm. "We're going to ask you some personal questions about your sexual health and activity. Is that alright?"

Riley nodded, her throat tight. Claire remained by her side, her hand resting gently on Riley's shoulder. "Okay," she murmured, her eyes glued to the floor.

"When was your last menstrual period?" Dr. Sato began, her voice gentle but firm. The question hung in the air, a stark reminder of the intimate details she was about to share with these near-strangers.

Riley swallowed hard, her eyes flicking up to meet Claire's for a brief moment before she replied, her voice a barely audible whisper. "A few weeks ago."

The doctor nodded, making a note on the clipboard. "And have you ever been sexually active?"

Riley's mind spun. Sexually active? The term seemed so vague now, her boundaries blurred by the recent experiences with Ellie, Aria, and Claire. She had never had penetrative sex, but the intimate acts she had performed certainly felt like sex. The question hung in the air, heavy and oppressive.

"Well," she began, her voice shaking, "I've... done some things." She couldn't bring herself to look at Dr. Sato or Dr. Hastings, their expectant gazes boring into her. The words tumbled out in a rush, a confession whispered in the sterile silence. "Masturbation and... oral."

Dr. Sato nodded, her expression neutral. "That's good to know," she said, scribbling something down on her clipboard. "And when was the last time you engaged in oral sex?"

Riley felt the heat rise in her cheeks, but she forced herself to meet the doctor's gaze. "Last night," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. She felt Claire's hand tighten on her shoulder, a silent show of support.

“Was that with a male or female partner?” Dr. Hastings asked, her voice professional but with a hint of curiosity.

Riley’s eyes widened, and she felt her cheeks flame even hotter. “Both,” she managed to murmur, her gaze darting between the two doctors. She couldn’t believe she was discussing such intimate details with them, but there was something about their calm demeanor that made it slightly less mortifying.

“I see,” Dr. Sato said, her pen never pausing in its steady movement across the page. “And was there any penetrative activity?”

Riley’s eyes widened, and she felt a wave of relief wash over her. It was a small victory, a way to hold onto a shred of her dignity in the face of their probing questions. “No,” she said firmly, the word almost a declaration.

“Good to know,” Dr. Sato said, her tone matter-of-fact. She set the clipboard aside and gestured to the paper gown laid out on the exam table. “Please undress from the waist down and put this on. We’re going to perform a quick exam to make sure everything’s healthy before we discuss your birth control options.”

Riley’s hands trembled as she untied her shoes, the rubber soles squeaking against the floor as she slipped them off. She rolled down her leggings, the fabric whispering against her skin as it peeled away. The cool air hit her bare legs, making her shiver. With a deep breath, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her damp panties and slid them down, feeling a strange mix of vulnerability and relief as they fell to her ankles.

The paper gown crinkled as she stepped into it, the cold material brushing against her skin. She tied the strings at her waist, the fabric barely covering her, leaving her feeling exposed and on display. The room felt smaller now, the walls closing in around her as she sat back down on the exam table.

Dr. Sato instructed her to lie back and place her feet in the stirrups, the cold metal sending another shiver down her spine. She took a deep breath, her heart racing as the doctors approached, the rustle of their lab coats and the clink of instruments the only sounds in the room.

"Now, Riley," Dr. Sato began, her voice brisk and professional, "we're going to perform a pelvic exam. Dr. Hastings is here to learn, so I'll be explaining each step to her as we go."

Riley nodded, trying to keep her breathing steady as she felt the doctor's hand on her knee, gently pushing her legs apart. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of embarrassment as the young resident's eyes followed the doctor's movements with a focus that seemed almost clinical.

"As you can see, Dr. Hastings," Dr. Sato began, her voice a calm, guiding force in the otherwise silent room, "Riley's labia are quite young-looking. It's not uncommon for someone her age to still have a very youthful appearance."

Riley felt her cheeks burn as the resident leaned in closer, her eyes widening slightly. "It seems she's quite... aroused," Dr. Hastings murmured, her voice low enough that it was almost lost in the rustle of the paper gown.

Claire's eyes glinted with amusement as she met Riley's gaze, the smirk on her face saying she knew exactly why Riley was in this state. The room was suffocating, the silence only broken by the sound of her own erratic breathing and the occasional beep of a machine in the background.

"Yes," Dr. Sato said, her voice steady as she continued her explanation, "This is a natural physiological response. The vagina can become lubricated in anticipation or during arousal. It's perfectly normal, even in a medical setting."

“Dr. Hastings, if you could, please wipe away the excess wetness so we can get a clearer view,” Dr. Sato instructed, her voice a calm contrast to the turmoil in Riley’s mind.

The young resident’s hand was gentle but firm as she reached in, her gloved fingers sliding against Riley’s sensitive flesh. Riley bit her lip, trying to stifle a gasp as Dr. Hastings inadvertently brushed against her clit, sending a bolt of pleasure through her body. She closed her eyes, focusing on the sensation as the doctor worked, her breathing growing more ragged with each pass.

It was a strange juxtaposition, the cold, clinical environment and the sudden burst of heat between her legs. But the more Dr. Hastings touched her, the more Riley felt herself slipping into a haze of desire. Her hips began to rock slightly, a silent plea for more, and she couldn’t help but let out a soft moan.

The doctor's voice was like a slap in the face, pulling her back to reality. "Riley, stay still," Dr. Sato said firmly, her gaze meeting Riley's in the mirror above the exam table. The sternness in her tone was a stark contrast to the gentle strokes of Dr. Hastings's hand.

Riley's eyes snapped open, her cheeks burning even hotter as she realized what she had been doing. She felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her, her entire body tingling with the aftershocks of her body's betrayal. She had been so lost in the moment, so consumed by the sensations that she had forgotten where she was, what she was supposed to be doing.

"I'm sorry," she murmured, her voice barely a whisper. "I didn't mean to..."

"It's quite alright," Dr. Sato said with a knowing smile. "These things happen."

The exam continued, the doctor's voice a soothing drone in Riley's ears as she tried to ignore the way her body was responding to the intimate touches. Each probe and poke brought her closer to the edge, her need to climax growing with every passing second. It was a torment, a sweet agony that made her squirm and bite her lip to keep from crying out.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Dr. Sato sat back with a nod. "Everything looks normal," she said, her voice a welcome reprieve from the symphony of sensations Riley had been enduring. "You're healthy, Riley."

Riley let out a shaky sigh of relief, her body still pulsing with unfulfilled desire. Dr. Hastings removed her gloves and offered Riley a small, sympathetic smile. "We're going to step out now," she said, "so you can get dressed. We'll discuss your options once you're ready."

The door clicked shut behind them, and Riley was left alone in the cold, sterile room with Claire. The air was thick with tension, the hum of the exam lights above them seeming to amplify the silence. Claire's eyes danced with a mischievous spark, a knowing smile playing on her lips. Riley felt her stomach twist with a mix of anxiety and arousal.

"So," Claire began, her voice a seductive purr, "you enjoyed that, didn't you?" She stepped closer, her heels echoing in the quiet.

Riley couldn't deny the truth. Her body was still singing with the echoes of pleasure, her mind racing with the memory of the doctor's gentle touch. She felt a strange mix of guilt and excitement, her pussy throbbing with need. "I... I don't know," she stammered, looking away.

"I think you do," Claire said, her voice a soft whisper that seemed to caress Riley's ear. "You liked it, didn't you? Being touched, being seen, being... explored."

Riley felt a shiver run down her spine, her eyes darting to the closed door, then back to Claire. "It was just... the situation," she protested weakly, her voice betraying her with its tremble.

“Why don’t you go ahead and do one of your masturbation sessions now?” Claire suggested, her eyes gleaming with a mix of amusement and challenge. Riley’s heart skipped a beat at the idea, the blatant command sending a jolt of both fear and excitement through her. The room was still, the only sound the distant murmur of the health center’s activities outside the door.

“Here?” Riley’s voice was barely above a whisper, her eyes wide with shock.

“Why not?” Claire leaned in closer, her breath hot against Riley’s cheek. “It’s part of your routine now, isn’t it?”

Riley’s eyes darted to the closed door, her heart racing at the thought of being caught. But there was something about Claire’s confidence, the way she so casually suggested such an intimate act in such a public place, that made Riley’s resolve waver. The room was empty, the other patients and staff none the wiser to what was happening behind these four walls.

Her hand trembled as she reached for the paper gown, the fabric sticking to her skin with the remnants of her arousal. She swallowed hard, trying to compose herself as she pushed the gown aside, exposing her bare legs to the cool air. The hum of the health center outside the room seemed to fade away, replaced by the steady thump of her own heart and the sound of her own breathing.

With trembling fingers, she began to touch herself, her eyes locked on Claire's. The other woman's gaze was unwavering, a silent challenge that sent a thrill of fear and excitement through Riley's body. She slid her hand up her thigh, her skin like silk under her fingertips. The sensation was electric, a direct line to the ache between her legs.

Her palm hovered over her mound, the anticipation almost unbearable. She could feel the wetness already pooling, the slickness of her desire. With a deep breath, she parted her folds, her fingertips brushing against her clit. A soft gasp escaped her, the pleasure surprisingly intense in the stark, unyielding room.

"Good girl," Claire murmured, her eyes darkening with lust. She stepped closer, the warmth of her body a stark contrast to the cold exam table beneath Riley. "Show me how much you want it."

Riley's hand moved faster, her fingers sliding through her slick folds with an urgency that mirrored her racing thoughts. She felt the beginnings of an orgasm coil in her belly, a tight knot of pleasure that grew with every stroke. Her breathing grew ragged, her chest heaving as she chased the elusive release that had been denied to her all day.

"You're doing so well," Claire whispered, her voice a seductive caress that sent goosebumps racing across Riley's skin. "But remember, you can't come. Not until we say you can."

Riley nodded, her eyes never leaving Claire's as she continued to touch herself. She felt the pressure building, the sweet agony of being so close yet so far. Her hips began to rock, her hand moving faster and faster as she chased the release that was just out of reach. The room was a blur around her, the only thing in focus the woman standing before her, watching with rapt attention.

The sound of her own breathing filled her ears, a symphony of need and desperation. She felt Claire's hand on her wrist, her grip firm but gentle, guiding her movements. "Slower," she murmured, her breath hot against Riley's neck. "Make it last."

Riley's eyes fluttered shut, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip as she tried to obey. She could feel the orgasm building, a crescendo of pleasure that was just a whisper away from consuming her. But she knew she couldn't let it happen, not yet. She had promised, and the thought of disobeying was almost as terrifying as the humiliation she had endured the night before.

"Slower," Claire repeated, her voice a siren's song in the stark silence of the room. Her hand slid down to cover Riley's, guiding her to a torturously gentle rhythm. "You're so close, aren't you?"

Riley nodded, her eyes squeezed shut as she felt the climax approaching like a wave crashing towards the shore. Each stroke was a battle against the tide, a fight to hold back the inevitable. Her legs trembled in the stirrups, her body a live wire of need. She was so close, so very close, her toes curling with the effort to stay still.

But just as she felt the crest of the wave about to break, Claire's grip tightened on her wrist. "Not yet," she whispered, her voice a velvet command that sent a shiver down Riley's spine. "You're not allowed to come."

Riley's eyes flew open, the stark reality of the situation hitting her like a slap in the face. She pulled her hand away from her clit, the sudden absence of pressure leaving her feeling empty and denied. Her chest heaved with the effort to control her breathing, her body still humming with unreleased tension.

With trembling hands, she pushed the paper gown back into place, the cold fabric a stark contrast to the heat of her skin. She sat up, her legs shaking as she swung them over the side of the exam table. She couldn't believe she had been so close to climaxing, not just in front of Claire, but in the middle of a medical center where anyone could have walked in.

Her cheeks were still flushed as she bent down to retrieve her discarded leggings and panties from the floor. The fabric whispered against her legs as she slid them on, the feeling of the material against her sensitive skin sending a shiver through her. She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself as she slipped her feet into her shoes, the rubber soles feeling like a lifeline back to reality.

As she tied the laces, the door to the exam room clicked open, and Dr. Sato and Dr. Hastings reentered, their expressions unreadable. The scent of Riley's arousal hung heavy in the air, a silent confession that seemed to cling to her like a second skin. She felt their eyes on her, a weight that made her want to shrink into herself.

"Ah, I see you're feeling better," Dr. Sato said, her tone neutral. But as she approached the exam table, her gaze flicked down to Riley's hand, which was still slick with her own juices. Riley's cheeks burned even hotter, and she quickly tucked it under her thigh, hoping it would go unnoticed.

"We've discussed your options," Dr. Sato continued, her voice brisk and efficient. "We recommend starting with the pill. It's a simple daily regimen that will provide you with effective contraception and also help regulate your cycles."

Riley nodded, trying to focus on the words coming from the doctor's mouth rather than the intense throb between her legs. She felt like she was on the edge of a cliff, one wrong move and she'd fall into the abyss of an orgasm she wasn't allowed to have. The doctors began explaining the risks and side effects, but she could barely listen, her mind racing with the need to come.

"You'll need to start taking it immediately," Dr. Hastings said, handing Riley a sample pack of pills. "Missing even one can reduce its effectiveness."

Riley nodded, her hand shaking slightly as she took the pack. She could feel the weight of the doctors' gazes on her, the unspoken question hanging in the air: had she just been masturbating in the exam room? The thought made her face burn even hotter, but she kept her eyes on the floor, hoping they wouldn't notice.

"Do you have any questions?" Dr. Sato asked, her voice filled with a gentle concern that seemed almost patronizing in light of the situation.

Riley's mouth was dry, her throat tight with tension. "N-no," she stuttered, shaking her head. "I think I understand."

"Good," Dr. Sato said, scribbling a final note on her clipboard before handing it to Riley. "Make sure you follow the instructions carefully, and if you have any issues, don't hesitate to call us."
computerphoto

Re:

Post by computerphoto »

Emily wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:58 pm

Forcing herself to move, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, her knees wobbling slightly. The floor was cold under her bare feet, and she shivered as she padded over to her dresser. As she opened the drawers, she noticed that her once-full collection of clothes had dwindled significantly. Each task they had set her had resulted in the loss of an item of clothing, and she found herself with fewer and fewer choices.

Her hand hovered over a T-shirt with a faded band logo, the fabric soft from countless washes. It was one of her favorites, a relic from a simpler time before the games had started. The image of the band brought a brief, bittersweet pang of nostalgia, a reminder of the girl she used to be. But she pushed the thought aside, knowing she had to focus on the present.

Riley grabbed the shirt and set it aside, her eyes scanning the meager pile of clothing she had left. Next, she picked out a pair of black leggings, the fabric smooth and cool to the touch. She didn’t bother to put them on yet, instead laying them out neatly beside her shirt. The act of preparing for the day was a strange mix of routine and dread, a stark contrast to the depraved rituals she had become a part of.

Her hand hovered over the underwear drawer, and she took a deep breath before opening it. Inside, she found a neat row of simple, innocent briefs, each one a reminder of a more innocent time. Her mother had bought them for her back in high school, hoping to instill a sense of modesty and purity.

If she could see Riley now, her mother would be horrified. The thought of her mother’s reaction sent a cold shiver down her spine. The look of disappointment in her eyes, the tremble in her voice as she tried to understand what had happened to her sweet, innocent daughter—it was too much to bear.

With trembling hands, Riley pulled out a pair of plain, white cotton panties, and a matching bra. She set them both aside, feeling the softness of the fabric against her fingertips. The simple garments seemed almost sacred in their purity, a stark contrast to the depravity she had been subjected to—and willingly embraced—last night.

This answers all the comments me and others mention about how she loses the clothes