The Brownie and Girls Scouts New 8/4 gas station

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
tim409

Re: The Brownie and Girls Scouts New 8/19 WNN goes NUDE

Post by tim409 »

The next morning at a senior staff meeting at WNN, that Mr. Zimmerman had called, which included his top anchors which consisted of 12 women and 3 men. and a few dozen editors, producers and the head of each department, Mr. Zimmerman made an official announcement to the 42 women, and 12 men that WWN will now allow the male staff that was not on camera to work nude. He also requested that the female staff dress more modestly, no more short skirts, tight tops or low cut tops. He did add that there would be bonuses for every male that chose to be nude and for the women who dressed modestly He told the staff about the party he had attended, which a few in this room also had attended and how freeing it was for him as one of the rules for the hosts of that party was that all males be naked while the females were modesty dressed. He confessed that he had been embarrassed by the small size of his penis but this event changed him as it showed everyone should be proud of their bodies and now to show that I mean it when I say male staff can work naked, he stripped off all his cloths and got on the table to show everyone his now exposed small cock and testicles to the cheers and applause of all the ladies and most of the men. The ladies got a view of more penises when 10 out of the other 12 males in the room striped naked also. The two males who did not strip must have felt like the young boys do when other boys got naked with girls around as they though now the girls are going know what is between MY legs too,. (as if these ladies did not know already) There were a few women who avoided looking at the naked males who were as red in the face as the two clothed males were already

In the following few weeks, the production had increase by a good margin and the morel was top noticed. It has been reported that the wives of the men who work at WWN naked are much happier too. Could it be because there are fewer dry cleaning bills or is it that their husbands are more interested in their own bedroom sports? At any rate, out of the 40 males who now work naked at WNN, 28 of their wives have not instituted having the males in their families go naked at home too and most of those (22 I think) have the males naked even when guest are there too.

And just think, all this started at Central High a short distance from here when Coach Richard rigged a poll to get it approved for the swim team MALES to go naked even at swim meets while the girls were in more modest suits, and this was because he knw his coworker wanted to expose naked males to as many girls as possible. SSHHH only three people know that poll was rigged but the results are better than Coach Lisa and Gina Smith, the school principal could ever have imagine, Now not only has the male bullying all but stopped, more and more males are submitting to the authority of the women and even their younger sisters who are now in control as their families adopt the new family dynamics of having all the males in the household go naked while at home while all the females are modestly dressed.
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

tim409 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:14 pm ...more and more males are submitting to the authority of the women and even their younger sisters who are now in control as their families adopt the new family dynamics of having all the males in the household go naked while at home while all the females are modestly dressed.
Exactly as it should be. I think the maximum benefit is when younger clothed sisters are in control of older nude brothers. It reminds boys of their proper status when they have to ask their younger sister for permission to do something, or carry out their sister's instructions without back talk or argument.

Boys with sisters are the lucky ones, although they may not realize it.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Exactly as it should be. I think the maximum benefit is when younger clothed sisters are in control of older nude brothers. It reminds boys of their proper status when they have to ask their younger sister for permission to do something, or carry out their sister's instructions without back talk or argument.

Boys with sisters are the lucky ones, although they may not realize it.
[/quote]

That is why PURE CFNM is the best way to go. Most often, in any situation where on gender is nude while the other is clothed, the clothed on is in charge and this is why I prefer CfNM since put puts the woman or girl in charge. Pure CFNM would do this even more as the girls get to see everything while the males see NOTHING. Schools should use actual live NAKED MALES for sex education classes in co-ed classrooms but also have co-ed classrooms when they teach female anatomy to the boys...using those old diagrams and cartoons so the girls know that although they were taught using naked males (and hopefully being allowed to feel the male genitals and even see actual ejaculations) the girls will know the males did not actually see anything.
tim409

Re: The Brownie and Girls Scouts New 8/22 The Fountain

Post by tim409 »

Cindy and Ralph have wanted a fountain in their front yard for a long time as they were discussing what kind of fountain they could have their 10 year old daughter, Karen overheard them and she said "mommy, daddy, you know that water fountain that has water coming out of a boys pee nuts? When both parents said they know about it, and corrected her saying it came out of the boys penis, not his pee nuts.

Karen said why not have something like that with a model of daddy's penis (she said this as she reached out to grab the real thing which she could easily do since the males were almost always naked while at home. Karen added that they could do one for Donnie too.

Ralph and Cindy talked about it for a while and said it would be too expensive to make a whole stature but we could work it out to use just your genitals to make a fountain and just have the penis attached to a wall and have the testicles hanging under it? Cindy said she could ask the high school's art department if a few girls could come over and make a mold of Ralph and Don's genitals and see if a fountain could be made out of the results. Cindy added "Just think Ralph, everyone that drives up the driveway would see a model of your cock and balls and when you answer the door, they could see the real thing. You could let them play with it to get it to grow and grow and grow. Of course I trust you that you would not see or touch them. Ralph said of course he would not and since we started this adventure I have only seen you nude while perhaps a thousand women and girls have seen me naked. And that's the way I like it....

They put the plan into motion to see if they could have it up and running (could we say---peeing?)_ before the next pool party.
Jeepman89

Re: The Brownie and Girls Scouts New 8/4 gas station

Post by Jeepman89 »

Brilliant idea about the water fountain!
tim409

Post by tim409 »

The next morning, four girls from the Arts Department show up and ring the doorbell. Cindy answers and although she knows why they are there, she asks "How can I help you young ladies?" Martha, a 17 y/o senior speaks up and says that Miss Smithson said you may have a job for us" (Cindy did tell the teacher what she wanted done and she asked these girls if they were interested in this project. The girls did not want to say anything if this was not the right place. Cindy called Ralph and said some girls wanted to see him When Ralph came into view the girls knew this was the right place since he was already naked. Each of the girls thought "this specimen" would be great to get a mold made and they were going to have fun making a mold.

Cindy and Ralph told the girls what they had in mind when Lindsey, a 15 year old 10th grader asked if the location of the fountain had a source of fresh drinking water? When Cindy looked puzzled, Linsey said "How about your husband's fountain was by your swimming pool and kept fresh filtered water going into it through his co ahh penis. Cindy said "Its ok to say cock Lindsey' Use whatever terms you want to use for male genitals but we always use the proper terms for ours. Lindsey continued, saying "I asked about a fresh water supply because, how about this, the fountain in the front yard will face toward the street so passerby's can see it, after all, shouldn't everyone see this fine specimen of male genitals? She than said how about the fountain in front be a drinking fountain with the water coming out of the dick? We could fix it so when it is on, the cock gets hard and when the water is off, it goes limp again like most pricks do far to quickly.

Cindy called Don and asked him to come into the den. The girls were equally impressed by what they saw between his legs too as his low hanging balls swung from one side to the other as he walked toward them. All of them thought this was a greatest job ever. Joann, a 16 y/o in 11th grade jumped in and said we need to examine each of them closely to see what we will need. Suddenly all of the girls agreed.

Out of nowhere all three daughters appeared and the girls looks surprised as they looked at the two naked males and back at the girls several times. Before Cindy could say anything, 10 y/o Karen blurted out "Are you here to make a fountain that looks like my daddies "pee pe ah I am not suppose to say pee pee anymore for his penis but I can call it a dick or a cock. Daddy and my brother Don cannot say any naughty words for our parts because we are ladies and they are just males. The girls had to hide muffles giggles.

One of the girls started to ask the males if it was OK to touch them when she was stopped by Cindy when she said "Wait, do not ask the males of you can touch his genitals, ask the women and if we are not here ask the girls We ladies are in control in this house and in most homes that have the males naked while at home. We are actually organizing a committee to get the same rules in each CFNM home. Lindsey asked what CFNM meant and she was told Clothed female Naked Male. and most of us want pure CFNM where the males do not see any woman or girl unclothed and they certainly are not allowed to touch them while any woman or girl can see and touch the males no matter the age of either of them.

Now on to the fountain. You said you can make a drinking fountain with the water coming from an erect penis and it goes limp when the water is off? I love that idea Maybe we can get two statures of "David" and remove his genitals to put Ralph's and Don's on its.

Betty, a shy 10th graders laughed and the others looked at her, Betty said "like we will be castrating David and not only cutting his balls off, we will cut his cock off too. :D but we will be putting a much bigger one on him :D Lindsey whispered "I know a couple of pricks I love to really do that to. Cindy overheard it and told her "Don't we all Betty" Don't we all" But did you know that by having the males be naked like we do, the males behave a lot better so we will have a lot fewer pricks if all the males were naked all the time and we were all modestly dressed?

All the girls said that would certainly be worth a try. Don even told the girls that he wised Betty could carry out her wish on the pricks that mistreat girls or women.

After a few moment, they all got to work designing the perfect fountain and they would be flesh colored to match the skin tones of the owners of the actual genitals that would be used to make the fountains.

After a couple hours, the girls were ready to leave and they all said this was the best time they had in ages and they loved what they learned and were ready to try to get their parents to go what was it..CFNM They just were not sure how to approach it. Don said the next time they came over to get the molds , he would love to give them some suggestions.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Can't wait to see the dick fountain in action.
tim409

Re: The Brownie and Girls Scouts New 8/25 Plaster molds made

Post by tim409 »

After discussing what was wanted, the four high school girls got to work. Everyone noticed that Betty was still blushing at the sight of two well endowed naked males so Lindsey asked why and Betty confessed that she had never seen a naked male not even a baby. Cindy overheard this and asked Betty if she knew anything about the male genitals. Betty again confessed that she did not. 10 y/o Karen said "I will teach her Mommy" Her mom said that would be great but do you want Don our your daddy to show her? Karen said "I will use Daddy, he is bigger when he get stiff.

All the girls gathered around Ralph and Karen took hold of his penis, drew back the foreskin several times as she explained all the parts of a penis, she than took his balls into her hand and separated each nut to show Betty there were two testicles inside the nut sack. She then told Betty to do everything she just did. Betty forgot what she was told a short time before and asked Ralph, "Can I touch you?" Karen reminded her that when a male was naked with a clothed woman or even a girl like me, you do not ask the male if you can touch him, you ask the girl or woman because it shows the naked male that the woman or girl is in charge of him. Betty than asked "why do you say male and not man or boy?" Karen again answered and said that it show the male that the woman or girl are in charge even more so because they are just males. All four high school girls said in unison, "I like that" Betty did everything that Karen showed her when one of the girls asked if she felt funny touching a naked ma ahhh male like that. Without thinking about what she said, Betty said "No, I felt nuts" Everyone in the room laughed including the naked males .

It was time to get down to business so the girls got the molding making equipment and went to Ralph and than Don and two of the girls for each one placed the mold around their genitals and than poured in the mixture that will harden so they had a perfect mold of the male's penis and genitals.

As the gel started to get hard, it also got warm. Ralph said is this suppose to get hot? It feels like my nuts are getting roasted again" Betty looked puzzled and said "again" Cindy told her that just last week we had a hot cock contest with a dozen naked males and we put Capsaicin cream all over their dicks and balls.

Lindsey said she would have loved to see that and that they must all have been jumping all over the place, That stuff gets hot, I can hardly stand it on my calf when I got a Charlie horse. She added I hope the girls washed their hands so they would not get in on their face if they wiped their eyes. Cindy said they took every precaution and used gloves for the girls since they did not want to cause any pain to the girls even though the males felt like their nuts were going to be burned off Noting we do will be painful for the girls or woman but the males? Well that is a different story. :D

The girls got several molds of the male genitals. They wanted one with each male having their balls drawing up tight, another mold with the balls dangling and another one with the males having a full erection, a situation each of the girls were told to make happen themselves so not only did the girls see naked males, they had a lot of contact with their genitals.

When the girls were ready to pack up, Cindy said" Betty, you still didn't see one other major function of the male's prick. Gather around girls, and two of you go to each each male and grab their cocks and start moving them back and forth like when the foreskin was pulled back but go all the way up and down the shaft be also focus on the tip too. it was not long before both had a full erection for which Betty stared starry eyed as it was the first hard on she saw. Each girl had a chance to pump the cocks and soon, Ralph and Don had precum and than both spurted about the same time as cum shot a few feet away from each of them. Betty's eyes were popping out of her head as she saw a real penis throb so much as it spat out this white stuff.

Betty than beamed with an Idea, She aske Cindy, how about if we make lotion dispensers using these molds to make them and when you pump the penis like we just did to the males, the lotion would come out of the tip? The balls would be the part that holds the lotion and we can fix it so it takes 3 or 4 pumps to get the lotion to spurt out. It will look just like their real dicks and balls

Cindy said that was an excellent idea and she asked for them to make one. Ralph said, we have six bathrooms plus the two by the pool so why not make 8 of them to have in each bathroom. Cindy said she loved that too and Don added, we could have a life size statue in the women's room by the pool and have that lotion dispenser on the stature to look like a naked male. Karen said yea we could blindfold the stature in the girls room so even a stone stature is not allowed to see a girl undress :D

Cindy said that was great too as it would emphasize that males are not allowed to see girls or women in any state of being other than modestly dressed unless they were in a committed relationship with her.

With everything planned, the girls were ready to leave. They said this was the best job ever and that they loved seeing the males naked and not even having to worry about having to expose themselves. Cindy told them that she would certainly invite them to the next party and they would see a lot of naked males and they may even be the ones that will put the Capsaicin cream on their genitals and they would never have to worry about the males touching them in their private areas. If they did, we have a lot of ladies would would love to make them sorry for having cock and a pair of balls if you catch my drift.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Brilliant idea about making lotion dispensers where the cream spurts out after 4 pumps. LOL
tim409

Re: The Brownie and Girls Scouts New 8/25 The Fountain Plans

Post by tim409 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:16 pm Brilliant idea about making lotion dispensers where the cream spurts out after 4 pumps. LOL
The high school girls sent a description of what they were planning along with photos of working ideas All the Lewis;s , including the younger twins approved of the plans.

This is what the fountains will look like (except it will be Ralph's and Don's genitals and Don's will go erect or limp depending on if the water is on to use as a drinking fountain.

Near these fountains is a life size photo with a large sign saying, "This is the most a MALE should see on a Woman or Girl"

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.RotRypwXo ... ImgDetMain

(under that in small letters it says " This it what should be seen on MALES." )

https://i.etsystatic.com/13061698/r/il/ ... 9_n208.jpg

This will be by the swimming pool and water will be coming out of it'
'
https://i.etsystatic.com/13061698/r/il/ ... 9_lhdv.jpg

The wall lotion dispenser will look like this except it will be low dangling balls

https://i.etsystatic.com/14345016/r/il/ ... 8_5gyh.jpg

https://i.etsystatic.com/14345016/r/il/ ... 7_qbzi.jpg

The water fountain will look like the above with the dangling balls of course and a limp penis but to turn the fountain on, they would squeeze the balls and the dick will erect and drinkable water will come out. The harder the balls are squeezed the more water and the harder the "erection"
Last edited by tim409 on Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.