The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2l - June 28th)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mavfan1

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day - Chapter 2l

Post by mavfan1 »

superevil7 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:35 am
I was starting to feel a little scared, and tempted to step in, but Katelyn's next words gave me pause. “Lick my cunt, Josh!” I guess she still had some of that wicked spirit left in her after all!
What a great idea Katelyn came up with!!!! I'm sure she'll be happy to learn she helped to influence how she and Julie can use this technique in order to help each other achieve some of their numerous upcoming orgasms in front of their families! Scissoring would be useful when their tongues need a short rest! :lol:
superevil7

Re: The Family Tradition: Picture Day (2l - June 28th)

Post by superevil7 »

perseus wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:16 am it would have been tragic if the boys lost
Not a chance with me writing the story 😈
mavfan1 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:30 pm What a great idea Katelyn came up with!!!!
Hmmm... I wonder how many different ways Julie can make Katelyn cum
gymnarchist

Post by gymnarchist »

> Hmmm... I wonder how many different ways Julie can make Katelyn cum

"Remember girls, it's not just the number of orgasms that count, it's also the intensity and duration! Practice is important!"
LittleFrieda

Post by LittleFrieda »

gymnarchist wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:35 am > Hmmm... I wonder how many different ways Julie can make Katelyn cum

"Remember girls, it's not just the number of orgasms that count, it's also the intensity and duration! Practice is important!"
And then one of the girls will start wondering "Why aren't we doing this All. The. Time. ???"
student

Post by student »

:lol: And then one of the girls will start wondering "Why aren't we doing this All. The. Time. ???" :lol:

How long before the mothers join the girls after the girls start having too much fun? Pretty soon, the girls will be routinely practicing holiday nudity because every day is a holiday.
gymnarchist

Post by gymnarchist »

Looking forward to more of this great story!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Thank you all! (If I haven't replied to you directly, I still enjoy getting your comments :D )
LittleFrieda wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:34 pm "Why aren't we doing this All. The. Time. ???"
Shame, probably, though Julie did admit she's starting to enjoy herself. I enjoy writing about that internal struggle inside a girl where she's both enjoying her nudity but also worried others are going to find her weird or perverted. I suppose that's the very crux of ENF or ENM, at least in my book.
student wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:00 pm How long before the mothers join the girls after the girls start having too much fun?
gymnarchist wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:47 am Looking forward to more of this great story!
I'm hoping to have the final part of this chapter out in the next couple of weeks.
Wastelander

Post by Wastelander »

I hope we get more of the photos being taken and posted with lots of good cmnf with all parties involved
Legoman2

Post by Legoman2 »

Bump