The Practice Dummy_New September 6

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: The Practice Dummy_New June 4

Post by TeenFan »

The Practice Dummy
Part Six. Lots of Unwelcome Attention

I technically wasn't "Bare Assed" naked for the duration of my birthday party, though having only a jock strap on did render me bare assed.
It's as close to being naked as a boy can get, and being the only one in such a state made me somewhat resentful. If Johnny and Richard were
similarly attired it would be easier to handle. Since Angie is the girl I knew best, and who did appear to have some influence over the other
girls despite her younger age, I suggested to her the girls pants the other two boys. Angie said that was a bunch of nonsense, that I was the
star of today's party, and she said Johnny and Richard aren't as cute as I am. So I was stuck with being the center of attention as the nearly
nekkid merman.

A lot of attention I got, too much of it. I like being noticed of course, what boy doesn't? But having five or six girls aged twelve to fifteen looking
at me like that was more than I could handle. First I got painted up to become the Merman. Angie passed out a bunch of those long slender paint brushes and the girls went to work on my legs using the watercolor paint set. They got water directly from the swimming pool. Before long not
only my legs, but my ass is covered in greenish scales. They painted the white jock strap too!, making the waistband, the two straps in back and
even the front look like I was a fish below the waist. After seen the photos and even a video that my mom took, I thought I looked like the
Creature From the Black Lagoon from the hips on down.

The hardest part of getting painted up was how much it tickled when the tips of the brushes painted the underside of my crotch. I know those
girls spent more time poking me on my ass and the back of my balls than was necessary. They kept giggling the whole time and every time
I looked over at Coach Bacon he smiled and winked at me. Looking down as a I got painted up, on every side was a girl looking me over and
sizing me up, probably trying to guess how big I was. It was totally obvious I hadn't started my growth spurt yet. I just turned thirteen for
crying out loud...stop judging me with your gleeful eyeballs and wicked smiles.

It didn't help my self-esteem when Johnny, who isn't that much older than me, has a large bulge in his swim trunks and the girls can compare
our levels of maturity. My legs are nearly smooth, and I suppose everyone suspected I was smooth everywhere that mattered. After the painting
was finished it was photos time again. My mom even took a video of me walking around the swimming pool, looking like a painted up
dork in flippers.

The safest place to be is in the pool, right? But as soon as I got in the girls surrounded me. One by one they would come gliding
in and grab onto me, their hands touching my butt. A few times I felt one grabbing my balls in sort of a hit and run tactic. Swim in, cop a
feel, swim off again, like being a punching (touching) bag for a pack of Piranha.

When the cake was brought out and I had to get out to cut it all the paint had disappeared from my legs. No surprise there since it was
watercolors, and I was showing off my creamy white smooth legs once again. At least the girls weren't so grabby when I was out of the water
since there are a few adults around.

I was glad when it was time to go home, but mom didn't let me get changed back into my clothes first. She marched me down to the street,
all the girls waving goodbye and blowing kisses at me, cars slowing down, honking at the funny kid wearing flippers and a jock strap. I had to
ride home as the Merman, praying we didn't have to stop somewhere or pull into a drive through at a fast-food place. Unlike the ride to Coach Bacon's house, Angie went with us on the way back. She sat in the back seat next to me and she joked that she'd help me take my costume off when she was the one wearing painted plastic garbage bags wrapped around her legs and needed a lot more help than me. My mom saw
us in the rearview mirror when Angie leaned over to kiss me on the cheek while she tickled my tummy. Right out loud my mom said. "I
wonder what the kids will look like? Green and scaley?"

Thank God birthdays only happen once a year.
Jeepman89

Re: The Practice Dummy_New June 7

Post by Jeepman89 »

Why didn't the girls strip him totally bare naked?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Jeepman89 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:06 pm Why didn't the girls strip him totally bare naked?
That might have happened if he stayed in the swimming pool. Dirk realized he was actually safer out of the water, where he's close enough
to his mom and Coach Bacon that the girls kept some distance.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Practice Dummy
Part Seven. Bike Rides and Bragging Rights

The Thirteenth year birthday party had a residual effect. My mom thought I looked so cool in that fancy blue speedo, the dissolves in water
swimsuit, that she decided the speedo was the only type of swimsuit allowed to me. As mentioned earlier, I got signed up for swim lessons with
Angie. For two months during the summer the two of us biked over to the city pool for lessons twice a week. The first time I swam in my
new swimsuit I was extremely nervous. For half an hour I kept checking it to see if it was dissolving.

My idea for how to get to the pool was to wear my shorts and t-shirt on the ride over, then all I do is remove the clothes, and I'm already in
the speedo and ready for the swim class. I keep my Jockey briefs in the pocket of my shorts to change into after the class is over. After that
Angie and I ride the bikes back home.

Angie had a different idea for when to be dressed to swim. One day Angie comes over on her bike and she's already wearing her bikini, nothing
else on. She said she didn't want to waste time getting changed into and out of her bikini over at the pool. Whatever floats her boat is fine
by me, but she wanted me to ride over with her while wearing only my swimsuit too.

"No fucking way. I'm not doing that," I said with great emphasis on the word fucking.

"You're not doing what? And why are you using that word?"

The voice came from behind me, and it belonged to my mom. She was so upset by hearing me use such foul language in front of Angie that
she decided I needed to be taught a lesson, and that could be achieved by making me do what Angie wished...that I wear ONLY my speedo and
tennis shoes on the way to swim lessons.

"That is the way you'll ride over there for the full summer. You got that. You can tuck your wallet and house key into your socks. If I hear you
saying any more awful words like that around Angie or anyone else I'll put you over my knee. Try it if you don't believe me."

My mom constantly preached that being an individual, not doing what the crowd does, is the better way to be. However, when it came to being
the only boy in a swimming class wearing a speedo I hated standing out from the crowd. The others looked at me funny like I was a showoff
or an exhibitionist who got my jollies by showing off my bulge. As a thirteen year old with a none too special body to begin with, I would have
liked it better if my bulge was actually of an impressive enough size to gain the respect of the other boys. Truth be told, boys with big dicks
have bragging rights.

It was during the second summer of taking swimming lessons, when at fourteen years old, wearing the same speedo, I started getting the
right type of looks from the others. For one the thing I was four inches taller, and the speedo now looked super small on me. I was
also three inches longer and the bulge got intrigued glances from the girls captivated by the sight of a guy brave enough to wear such a scanty
swimsuit. The glances of some of the boys were now of envy, though they still called me a showoff and even a pervert.

I once had to back up my new reputation at the city park. For who knows what reason, one afternoon Angie decided to take a detour and
stop at the city park rather than ride straight home after swim class. "We have time, we can have some fun," she said.

I didn't think hanging around at the park was the best idea, not when I was wearing nothing but a too small and too worn out speedo. Angie
rides on the grass through the park straight to the basketball court. There are four boys playing a two on two pickup game. None of them
are younger than I am, probably each one fifteen or sixteen. There are several girls on a bench watching the game. The girls notice me as
soon as I get off my bike. They start laughing. I can't blame them. I'd be laughing too if some other dork did what I was doing.

The four boys stopped their game when they heard all the laughing. Then the guys laughed at me too.

"Hey, look at the queer boy showing off his boner," a kid yelled out.

"That skinny kid don't have nothing worth showing. He should put some clothes on before his momma spanks him," said the biggest boy of
the bunch.

How can I tell them I'm wearing next to nothing because my momma made me do it. And I didn't have a boner. What the bleep was he talking
about.

"You're just jealous because Dirk has a dick bigger than any of you."

The boys got quiet. The girls on the bench all gasped. I swiveled my head to look at Angie. She said those fightin words so full of braggadocious
bullshit. She had thrown down the gauntlet and claimed I had a big one.

The four boys, all shirtless and having more muscle than I did, advanced on me.

"So the skinny boy has a large cock huh...well...are you gonna prove it to us?" the big basketball boy said.

I wanted to run. Just grab my bike and get the Hell out of Dodge...but Angie didn't look scared. Angie wasn't backing away. I couldn't leave
her. My mom would beat me for sure if I left Angie alone at the park. If she got hurt I'd never forgive myself. That crazy girl had me trapped
and the best way out was to prove my penis was bigger than any of the larger boys before me.

"We got us a cockfight girls," the big boy with long blond hair yelled toward the girls sitting on the bench. "Who wants to watch this?"
Jeepman89

Re: The Practice Dummy_New June 14

Post by Jeepman89 »

This is getting good!
TeenFan

Re: The Practice Dummy_New June 14

Post by TeenFan »

The Practice Dummy
Part Eight. Cock Fight is Such a Sight

The tallest boy of the basketball group must have been around six feet tall. With his long blond hair, broad shoulders and well toned
muscles he looked like a teenage Thor. His three buddies were not as big, but they were all much bigger than I was. I was Fourteen and in
no way could I match any of those guys in athletic ability. My long time friend, the only girl I hanged around with, had just told those
four boys that I had a bigger dick than any of them. After being surrounded by the four teens, as well as three girls who were already there as spectators, I was supposed to prove the superiority of my sex tool.

"He does look like he's hiding something nice in his underwear. Think you can beat him, Rodney," one of the girls says, letting me know the
name of the leader of the group.

"But why is he wearing that to the park. Did he lose a bet or something?" asked another.

I tried telling them it was a swimsuit, a Speedo, and I had just finished swim lessons, but everything I said got twisted and turned into a joke.

"The little kid does doggy paddle real good now"
"I bet this boy plays with himself while he watches the little girls swim"
"He probably pees in the pool"
"That swimsuit looks like girl's panties. I bet he wears a dress at home."

The three girls got tired of the silly talk and they wanted the showdown to start right away. The blond boy did call them over, promising to let
them watch a "CockFight." I had no idea what he meant by that.

Angie got the ball rolling, "Everybody show your dick and see who is biggest."

Rodney suddenly got gun shy. "We don't all have to show ourselves. First let this punk beat Sanders. If he is bigger than
Sanders then he proves he can beat Joey and then Parker and I'll go last."

The kid named Sanders wasn't too happy with having to go first, having to go alone up against me. He protested, but the three others all
agreed to the plan. I was going to have to beat each boy one by one. The girls were eager for the game to begin. Angie was beaming with
big smiles, was practically trembling with excitement. Yeah, it was great for the girls. Four girls and four guys were waiting on me to yank
down my Speedo and show them the goods.

Sanders is resigned to his fate, "We show it together, same time. On the count of three."

The first one I have to challenge is the smallest of the four basketball boys, but still probably two inches taller than my Five Foot Six inches.
I was worried about the location this is taking place, in the middle of the park, right next to the basketball court. But with so many kids
watching it was like being surrounded by a crowd. From a distance the other people in the park will only see a crowd gathered together, not
what's going on in the crowd. I was worried what might happen if I chickened out, wondered if I started running what would happen. Would
they chase me? My nervousness must have been recognizable.

"You back out now we're gonna strip your girlfriend of her bikini", one of the three girl spectators said, making them co-conspirators and active
participants in this competition.

Immediately Angie looked nervous and scared as well. Obviously she didn't think anything could happen to her. It's all just fun and games and a
good time, right? She could end up getting stripped by a gang of girls. I couldn't let that happen, have to go through with it, like it or not.

Sanders started the countdown, his hands on the front waistband of his athletic shorts. I thought for the briefest moment there had been no
discussion of whether or not each boy presenting their penis is supposed to be soft or erect. If the other boy has a hardon then he's going
to be bigger for sure...since I was not hard at all.

"...two...three."

I yank down the front of my Speedo and Sanders does the same. Oohs and Aahs go off in unison all around me. The first round of the CockFight
had begun.

Girls giggled and boys chuckled or whistled. Angie jumps right in to the middle of the semi-circle of teens and she drops down to her knees
to get a close look at me. I only had my dick out, the balls still mostly hidden behind the suit and my hands. Looking at Sanders I could tell
right away that he is smaller than me. His dick was soft and sticks out only a couple inches. He has plenty more pubic hair but that doesn't
count. Sanders' balls are also mostly hidden.

"Damn. That Speedo boy has a long one," one of the girls shouts out. "It hangs down toward the ground. Sanders don't have nothing, ha ha"

Sanders knows he's beat, and he yanks his shorts up. Maybe the big boy Rodney knew Sanders was not very long, and he made Sanders go
first so everyone can have some fun. It sure is a treat for the girls and Angie.

With Sanders having dropped out I yank my Speedo back up. Maybe I won't have to show myself again. Maybe the other boys will quit and it
will all be over.

"Joey, you are next. Get in there," Rodney tells basketball player number two.

"No, I can't do it," Joey tells his buddies. "That kid has me beat. I admit defeat. Sorry Rodney."

"You show us or I'll yank your shorts down myself," Rodney orders Joey to do the challenge.

Reluctantly, looking ashamed and nervous, Joey stepped into the circle.

I tried to skip this second round of exposure, "I don't have to show it again do I? He said he gave up."

The group wouldn't have it. I had to show myself again. At the countdown of three I yank down my Speedo again. This time Angie focused
her attention on the other boy. Joey was definitely larger than Sanders was. Joey had a stocky body, full of muscle, and his dick was thick,
but it sticks straight out maybe three inches, no sign of getting hard. My penis must be a shower type, it hangs limp nearly four inches long,
looking like a hose next to the Fat sausage looking penis that Joey has.

The audience of girls squeal in delight at seeing a second set of cocks. One of the girls called Joey "Fat but short".

Joey concedes defeat and he backs away, yanking up his shorts, and it comes down to the third contender. A taller, darker skinned, dark haired
boy named Parker is next. I glanced over at Parker, and I see him rubbing the front of his shorts with his hand. What the bleep is he doing?
Is he making himself hard? Parker steps into the circle and I can already see the bulge in his shorts. Parker primed his penis to win the next
round, got it pumped up and ready to rumble. Great strategy getting a hardon in advance. Oh shit, the countdown has begun...
Jeepman89

Re: The Practice Dummy_New June 23

Post by Jeepman89 »

We have a cockfight, ladies and gentlemen.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

The only thing better than a cock fight like this is if they had to all be naked and let the cocks free for the rest of the day for all the girls to see. I am sure there would be erections taking place for the girls enjoyment.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Practice Dummy
Part Nine. Hardy Boys Mystery

Three...Two...One...

I yank down the front of my Speedo swimsuit. It's the third time I've had to do it. The first two rounds of the Cockfight I won easily. Parker
is the next guy up and when he pulls down his shorts his dick is sticking up something hard and stiff. Parker is serious about the presentation of
his penis, and with a thick thatch of hair above his dick he looked so much more mature than I did.

I'm only partially hard, only because this experience is somewhat arousing in its depravity. It's a naughty thing we are doing, a group of boys
showing a bunch of girls our dicks. That alone is enough to make the typical boy get a partial boner.

"I'm bigger. I win," Parker declares.

"Not so fast, says one of the cheerleader girls watching. "Give this kid a chance to match your hardon. If he can't get it up...then he's the loser."

My young friend, Angie, who had been transfixed with staring at the erection that Parker was showing, then turned toward me. Getting down
on her knees, Angie grabs my dick.

"Is it okay if I help you out? I don't want you to lose, Dirk."

I don't know what to say. I'm sort of at a loss for words. My dick is in the hands of my next door neighbor, a girl I'm supposed to be watching
over like a big brother. I can't get any words out to tell her no. Maybe because I didn't want to say no.

Surprisingly it's Sanders, the first boy I beat who wants things to get ramped up, "Yeah little girl. Give your friend a helping hand."

Without waiting for a direct anwswer from me, Angie sqeezed me, yanked on me a couple times like she was stretching me out.

"Put your hands away from your swimsuit. Let me do this," Angie tells me.

As soon as I let go of my speedo, Angie pulls down on it, sending it sliding down my legs to the ground. For the first time all of me is exposed,
half-hard dick and now the balls. It was a whole new level of feeling naked, having my suit completely off of my hips area. The assembled
girls voiced their approval at seeing Angie go to work on getting me hard.

"That's right, just keep sliding your hand back and forth."

"Look at that. He's getting hard already."

"That thing sure grows. Wow, keep it up...that's hot stuff."

The circle of girls and boys crowds in. There is a look of awe on some of their faces. I too watch in wide eyed wonder as I experience the
first handjob of my life, the first time anyone ever touched me that way. In only a minute I was fully erect.

"Now we can compare them properly," Angie says as she looks up at me, smiling with those cute eyes of hers glancing from my face to my
now fully elongated shaft.

With the hardon accomplished I move closer to Parker. I didn't mean to, but my tip touched Parker's tip, and I was happy to see that the
head of my dick was definitely more round and red than Parker's. Everything is on display and subject to evaluation and judgement.
It seems I had the bigger glans, the bigger balls. Length seemed to be a tie. We don't have any measuring tools, so eyeballing it is all anyone
can do. Side by side our dicks are placed and it appears that I have the edge in width. Parker has more pubic hair, once again something that
doesn't help his cause.

"I think this speedo boy has Parker beat," declares one of the three cheerleaders. "Wider cock, and he wins by a head," and the girl giggles
at her cleverness.

Being declared the winner I reach down to grab my speedo. Suddenly the biggest boy in size, the one who is to go last in this silly competition,
steps into the circle and he gives me a push. Falling back a couple steps, I step out of the speedo. Reaching down quickly, Rodney grabs my
swimsuit. Holding it up high he says, "Let's play keep away. Keep the speedo away from dorky dude."

"Hey, give that back to me," I yell at Rodney, taking a couple steps toward him, but he tosses my suit over to the group of girls.

The girls laugh and squeal in delight. A whole new game is thrust upon them and they happily oblige by scattering. The circle of bodies,
that had been blocking anyone else in the park from getting a good look at me is gone. With an erection flopping up and down wildly, I begin to chase my swimsuit as it gets tossed from person to person. Angie is shocked at what's happening. She's still kneeling on the ground, a look of
surprise on her innocent face. She's shocked that anyone would sabotage the cockfight just as it was nearing the end.
tim409

Re: The Practice Dummy_New July 17

Post by tim409 »

Love it when Angie pulled his Speedos all the way down so all the girls could see his cock and his balls. it was great when she grabbed his cock and took charge in the cock fight too but hey guys, if you are going to expose your cocks to a bunch of girls, strip and get NAKED so all girls can see the whole package including the balls. Cock fights should be a national sport.