I’m Emily: Author of “The Unraveling”. Ask Me Anything (AMA)

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
Bucket

Re: I’m Emily: Author of “The Unraveling”. Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Post by Bucket »

Darky wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:14 pm Why is it so important that you know how she looks like. Are you going to share you privates as well on the internet?

Look I know we all have a kink in here. But is it really that important how the writers look like? Because if that’s the case, I think all the writers should share their privates in detail.
Sorry Darky, but you are far and away in the minority here. Literally the only one in fact.

You're a good poster and no-one here has a problem with you, but with all due respect, given the nature of this website, as well as Emily herself saying that this excites her, (hence why she created this thread) do you really think she would have started this thread hoping people would ask what her favourite colour is or what kind of movies she likes? Granted, more innocent questions like that are totally fine too.

No problem at all if you're not really into this thread, but maybe let us, and just as importantly, Emily herself enjoy this thread? ☺
protonboy2024

Post by protonboy2024 »

Do you like creampies?
Petrichor

Post by Petrichor »

Hi Emily, what sort of fiction do you read? Any particular authors you like?
Ori

Post by Ori »

Emily wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:14 pm I should have some time in the next couple of days to answer questions as well as write more of my story. :)

Since there seems to be some disagreements with describing myself, I have decided to meet in the middle. I will describe 2 parts of myself for anybody who ask. You may ask me for any 2 parts you’d like and I will describe those parts in great detail. Let me know what parts you’d like, but remember: only 2 parts per person. ;)
Hmm since most things are already taken how about. Face and legs
Lefanto

Post by Lefanto »

@ Emily: Do you sometimes "envy" your stories' heroes, or in this case, heroines? Is there some part of you wishing you were in their place? Thanks.