Nurses Office

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Dan450

Nurses Office

Post by Dan450 »

every year I used to be taken to the nurse for an annual check up. I hated it. It was awkward, annoying and generally just not fun. Also my mom insisted on being in the room every time. This was an added negative to the overall experience as I was always stripped down to my pants (to be weighed/ measured etc). There were two times I went that stand out. Here is the first.

at around 14/15 I arrived home from school. My mom was waiting, ready to take me to the nurse. I didn’t have much time to change so I remained in my school uniform. We got in the car and took the short drive to the doctors.

when we arrived we went to the receptionist. Two women, and then surprisingly a girl from our school, called Charlie. Charlie was a popular girl, despite being slightly on the larger side. She was also annoyingly confident. I hadn’t spoken to her before, but we both knew who each other was.

“Just here for Dan’s annual check up” my mom declared.

“No worries, just take a seat and Nurse Smith will be out in a second” smiled the receptionist.

after being seated, I watched Charlie follow the receptionist to the rooms where the nurses operated. She stood out as she was still in her school uniform- black shoes, black socks, black skirt and a red jumper. ‘Why was she here’ I wondered.

after a minute or two Nurse Smith called us into her office. She was a youngish woman (around late 30s to 40s) with blonde hair, tight grey dress and lanyard around her neck.

as we entered the office my mom and I sat on the two chairs facing Nurse Smith. After going over some brief details I was asked to stand up and come to the side so I could be assessed. I was stood with my back to my mom.

nurse Smith did some routine stuff, checking down my throat and feeling my neck etc. no issue at all. Then came the part I dreaded.

“Just strip to your underpants for me Dan. You can put your stuff on the chair there.”

with that I felt my face go slightly red. I untied my laces, removed my school shoes. Then my socks. I pulled my jumper over my head, placing it over the back of the chair. Every movement was as slow as possible. I unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. Now the part I had delayed until the bitter end. I popped open my belt buckle, unclamped my school trousers and unzipped the fly. I pushed them down to my ankles, bending over right in front of both the Nurse and my mom as I revealed a little pair of black briefs.

i could feel the eyes of both women on me. I awkwardly readjusted my pants out of pure uncomfortableness at the situation as opposed to anything else.

“Excellent,” said the Nurse “just stand here for me please”, as I was directed to a scale. I was now at the front of the room facing my mom and the nurse. I stood there, paraded on the scale. The nurse bent down in front of me, writing down the number on a note pad. I tried not to make eye contact with anyone.

she then grabbed a tape measure, as she began to measure the width of my neck, shoulders, arms, chest…

there was a knock on the door. Everyone turned around to face it. I tried to cover my underwear with my hands.
“Come in!” Welcomed the nurse- to my absolute dismay.

the door opened, the receptionist poked her head through.

“Sorry to bother you, but could Charlie just help you out for a bit? She’s just doing a bit of work experience and we think it might be useful to see what a nurse does” asked the receptionist.

Nurse Smith looked at my mom. I stood there frozen in my undies.

“I don’t see a reason why not” responded my mom.

DONT SEE A REASON WHY NOT? YOUR SON IS STOOD HERE IN A TINY PAIR OF PANTS! IS THAT NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON I thought.

Nurse Smith smiled, “perfect, you can be my little assistant then!”. With that the door was fully opened, and Charlie entered the room. Her first sight of me in my childish briefs brought a mocking grin to her face.

why was everyone in the room asked but not ME?! I’m the exposed one here, I thought.

“We were just measuring Dan over here, Charlie. If I pass you the measuring tape we can take his results down.”

i couldn’t believe what was happening. Here I was in a room full of clothes females in the skimpiest pair of black pants. This was hell.

Charlie asked “what shall I measure first?” As she and the nurse approached me.

“His waist please, dear” responded nurse smith. “Please put your hands by your sides Dan”.

Charlie crouched down and wrapped the measuring tape around my waist. She stared intently on the number, but I think she was really staring at what was just inches away from her face. Only the thin fabric separated my bulge and her face.

“30!” She said excitedly to the nurse. I could feel her breath on my legs and crotch.

“Thank you Charlie, now the thighs please. Dan can you spread you legs a little please”

with that the tape was now passed below my crotch, and around each thigh. Every brush or slight touch unnerved me.

finally, I was asked to turn around, and touch my toes. Charlie was to measure the lower of my back to my heel. God knows what these tests show. I have never felt so exposed in my life. I did as told, and felt every eye ball in the room. My mom, Nurse Smith and Charlie. My briefs were stretched as tightly as possible in this vulnerable position. I felt Charlie’s hands on the cotton of my dark pants as she measured. I actually wanted to die.

Whatever measurement was read out.

Nurse Smith asked Charlie “are there any questions you want to ask?”

“Yes actually, do boys have to wear those small pants for these assessments?” She said, in a way that came across extremely innocent to the adults in the room, but I knew the humiliating undertone to it.

Nurse Smith seemed a bit confused.

“You know,” Charlie continued, “the ones that look like knickers?”. As she said this she pointed to my childish undies.

“Oh I see what you mean. Briefs! And no they don’t, Charlie. They can wear whichever ever underpants they want”

this conversation about my underwear in front of all these females was the icing on the cake. I despised everyone that had allowed this to happen. No chance I’d have been let in if I was doing such experience. What did she even learn? That boys get measured? I stewed on these thoughts for the next few weeks.

“You can pop your clothes back on if you’d like Dan” Nurse Smith informed me. I hurriedly got to the chair and began clothing myself. I still felt as if I had nothing on even when I’d fit redressed. They’d seen everything anyway!

we were led back to the reception desk to sign out, by none other than Charlie.

“Thank you for letting me help out, it was really insightful” she beamed.

“No worries Sweetie,” said my mom “I hope you learned a thing or two”.

Charlie laughed to herself “oh I certainly did!”

after that I left the doctors in silence.

the next few weeks I avoided Charlie at all costs in school. If she was down the corridor I walked the other way. God knows what she told her friends. At least she wasn’t in any of my lessons.
Jeepman89

Re: Nurses Office

Post by Jeepman89 »

“Yes actually, do boys have to wear those small pants for these assessments?” She said, in a way that came across extremely innocent to the adults in the room, but I knew the humiliating undertone to it.

[/quote]

I was hoping the nurse would tell you to remove the briefs to continue the examination.
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

Great story that must of been so humiliating not only having to strip down to your pants in front of your mum and the nurses but a girl from your school as well sound very embarrassing.
I would love to hear about the second time.

I had a slightly less embarrassing experience at the doctor's I was 15, had to sit on the doctor's bed thing in the office so she could use a stethoscope, she asked if I could lift my shirt up and pull my trousers down!! I was happy to lift my shirt up but when I came to my trousers I just undid the top button and zipper and pulled my trousers down a few cm so my underwear was showing but you couldn't tell I was wearing pants/briefs...well apart from the small waist band.
The doctor she said to me "your going to have to pull them down further than that" so I reluctantly pulled my trousers down completely exposing my black pants/briefs with my shirt pulled up, infront of my mum and the female doctor I was really embarrassed at the time but after a few minutes I was able to pull my trousers back up and end that embarrassing ordeal.
Hey
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

Unfortunately the nurse didn't have you remove your underpants in front of her, your mom, and Charlie. You missed out on a true CFNM experience. :) In this instance the females were in charge and didn't need your permission to include Charlie in your exam. Your embarrassment was not their concern. :oops:

Also too bad that you didn't have interactions with Charlie in the weeks that followed.

This is a good story. What was the other experience you mentioned? Please write about it. :)
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

Oh wow, that's a fantastic story, Dan! Thanks for sharing it.
Very embarrassing indeed!
At least they were plain black pants, could have been worse. Same for you, Rick :P

'No chance I’d have been let in if I was doing such experience' -- Again, there goes the annoying double-standard. There's NO WAY they'd let a boy into an examination room while a girl was standing around in nothing but her knickers! But the other way around... 'Sure! No Problem! Come in, here's my son / patient / a boy you go to school with in his cute little underpants - why don't you measure him too?' :x Grrrrr!

I loved her 'do boys have to wear those small pants for these assessments?' question and the fact that you (and only you) picked up straight away what she was really saying. Basically she was asking "Does Dan normally wear briefs? Like, all the time? You didn't make him?"
I can easilly imagine how horrible it was hearing that conversation about your underwear right in front of you like you weren't even there. I'd have been mortified. :oops:

I think 14/15 it the perfect age to feel maximum embarrassment in such a situation. You did very well to play it so cool despite 'actually want to die'

Can't wait to hear about the other time, and any more you can remember too!! :D