A Hasty Decision (Chapter Four added)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
LVB99

A Hasty Decision (Chapter Four added)

Post by LVB99 »

"I decided to try my hand at writing some stories. This one is based a little on truth with some embellishments. When this story begins, I had just begun my Freshman year of college and I was one month away from my 18th Birthday. I had already been posing nude for photographers while I was still in high school and was just starting to realize how much of an exhibitionist I was becoming. I'm 5'9, brunette with blue eyes. My breasts are a very perky 34B (though sometimes a C) and I had just started shaving my pubes into a small and trimmed rectangle
"

During my Freshman year of college, I was dating a guy named Eric and he had asked me to move in with him. He lived only a few blocks away from my school, so it worked out well. Eric had a full time job working construction on new homes so we only saw each other some evenings when I didn't have class and on the weekends.

I was still instructing ballet to young girls ages 6-14 about twice a week and occasionally I was also posing as an Art model at school. Though the latter didn't pay much; it was more of a passion of modeling nude. So I also sometimes found the time to pose for photographers off campus which did pay a little better doing mostly nude modeling.

One of the photographers had recently asked me if I would do some outdoor shots with him in a semi public setting and I had told him I was interested but would need to arrange a day off for it as he wanted to travel to certain locations a bit further away. With that in mind, that following weekend I went on an excursion with Eric and I brought it up to him and asked if he could take some photos of me in a natural setting. Of course he agreed and we found a park with some secluded spots where I posed nude for him. At one point we almost got caught by two guys who were out walking on the trail with their dogs and one of their dogs ran over to us. It was thrilling to almost get caught even though I hurriedly went behind some bushes and could hear Eric talking to them.

It was funny to hear Eric praising himself on the photos he took after he had gotten them developed and he proudly showed me his two best one’s which he had made into two larger prints a 5 x 7 and a 22 x 34. When I asked him what he planned on doing with those, he joked that he would hang one over the mantle and the other was for his desk at work. I knew he was joking since he didn't have a desk; his office was framing homes. And though I was amused with him holding the bigger one over the fireplace, we always had friends over, so that wouldn't be happening I told him. I could see he was a bit disappointed so I told him he could put the smaller one on the computer table if he wanted as long as he made sure to put it away any time we had company.

A few weeks later, I had gotten home from ballet and had three hours to kill before one of my night classes began. Eric wouldn't be home until about 6, so I would miss him by about 45 minutes. I started a load of laundry and ran a bath to sooth away the hours. Before I got in, I thought I would run down to the mailboxes to see if there was anything there. Just as I walked up I heard someone say, Hello pretty young lady. It was a tall, handsome black man I hadn't seen before. We exchanged a few words with him telling me his name was Lamar and he was new to the area. I started to head back when he asked me if I had a computer. He said he had applied to a job but his laptop wasn't working and he needed to check to see if they had replied. He seemed harmless enough and I was in a hurry to get back to shut off the water to the tub, so I told him he could borrow our computer. He said he just needed to get his notepad quickly with his notes so I gave him my unit number.

I looked back to see him going to an adjacent building and figured his unit was in the back of the building, so I hurried upstairs to shut off the water. A few moments later there was a knock at the door and I let him in. I booted up Eric's computer and put it on visitor mode. We exchanged a few more words and Lamar said don't let me keep you if you have anything to do. I was hesitant to take my bath with a stranger in the house and thinking I should wait for him to get done, but he said he just needed to get into their website as well as his email which would take him 10 to 15 minutes.

Lamar had a very sincere smile and I noticed him open his notebook and start typing on the computer. I thought, this guy just needs to get into his email, so I excused myself letting him know if he finished before I came back out, he could just let himself out. In my bathroom, I took off my sundress I was wearing and while about to slip off my panties, I decided to listen at the door quickly to make sure everything was still cool. I could hear him typing away on the keyboard, so confident I had nothing to worry about, I slipped my panties off and stepped into the bath.

In the bath, I felt how smooth my skin felt from the bubbles I had poured in while it was filling up. I caught myself touching my nipples, sending a shockwave down my spine and before long I started thinking about my boyfriend Eric. I began caressing my inner legs working my way to my labia and my clit. I got lost in thought as I started stroking my lips with my fingers as I rubbed my clit with my other hand.

Suddenly I was startled out of my pleasurable thoughts to the sound of something dropping in the living room. Shit, I thought. I had forgotten all about Lamar! He must still be out there? I listened but couldn’t hear anything else. But now I was acutely aware that he might be and I had almost let myself go into an orgasm with him in the house. I stood up and grabbed my white bathrobe, tying the waist strap around my waist. I walked over to the bedroom door and slowly opened it, trying to listen for any noise. Stepping out, I looked around the corner and there was Lamar staring back at me.

I had figured he would have been done already, but he was still sitting at the computer table and said he was sorry if he had disturbed me? He said he just needed a few more minutes, so I sat on the couch opposite him figuring I would wait until he was done before returning to the bath. Lamar said he didn’t want to keep me any longer if I wanted to return to my bath and I asked how he knew I was taking a bath, other than the obvious robe I was wearing. Apparently I had bubbles on my neck and head, haha. I was now slightly embarrassed both by the bubbles he pointed out and the fact that he must know I was naked under the robe.

I opened a book I had sitting on the coffee table to keep my fidgeting hands steady while I exchanged to Lamar my embarrassment of the obvious. Lamar continued typing on the keyboard stating he was just finishing up.

"So hey", Lamar said turning to me. "Is this your sister?", pointing at the picture frame on the computer table.

"Oh My Gawd….!!!" I had completely forgotten about the picture Eric had of me! I immediately jumped up and took two giant strides to the table, grabbing the picture frame.

"I’m So Embarrassed!!!" I exclaimed.

"Don’t be embarrassed", he said. "I figured it was a relative because I saw a resemblance. You look really good!"

"I’m soo sorry….my boyfriend recently took that picture and put it there. I completely forgot about it."

"Well, you should be a model. It’s really good."

I almost told him that I actually did model but didn’t really want to divulge any further details to a complete stranger. Especially in the embarrassing situation I found myself currently in. So of course I lied and told him Eric wanted to take some pictures of me at a park. I did tell him that I almost got caught that day by two guys out for a hike.

"Well, I can see why he would want to have that picture of you here. It’s really good. Hell, if it was me, I’d make a bigger one and hang it on the wall."

"He actually did make a bigger one and had it framed", I told him pointing at the frame that was leaning against the wall in the dining room. I hadn’t yet put it away and it was up against the wall with it’s back turned out.

"Well, I’d love to see it if you wouldn’t mind?"

"It’s basically the same thing…just slightly different", I said walking over to it.

For some reason, I found my self picking up the picture and turning it face out against the wall as I explained it was taken about the same time as the other with just a different pose. The smaller one that Lamar had already seen was a side shot, which emphasized my breasts, particularly my erect nipples and only a very slight view of my pubis with some of my public hair showing. The larger picture was a full frontal, prominently showing both of my breasts and nipples. My legs were slightly parted, easily showing my vagina below my neatly trimmed pubic hair. You could even, easily see my clit which always seemed to be protruding slightly when I was turned on.

"Was it cold when you took this", Lamar asked.

The comment embarrassed me further as you could easily make out the sweat on my glistening body in the photo. He was either making a reference to my erect nipples or just didn’t know any better.

"No, not really, I said. It was about 78 degrees that day."

"Man, I wish I had a camera", Lamar said picking up the larger framed photo.

Lamar walked over by the fireplace and help the picture up against the wall. "You guys should hang this here!"

"That’s what my boyfriend wanted to do, but I really don’t want everyone who comes over to see my naked body hanging on the wall."

"Well hell…you don’t even know me and I’m looking at it", he said.

That thought didn’t escape me as somehow this man was now holding a poster size picture of me, completely naked, with his eyes basically mere feet from my exposed vagina. And even though I actually love posing naked for photographers, they were all professionals. This was just some guy I had only just met and didn’t really know him.

"If you have a hammer and a nail, I can hang it for you?"

"Haha, No…..thank you, but No."

It might have been my nerves talking, but for some reason I found myself talking to him about more personal stuff.

"I don’t even look too much like that right now actually."

"What do you mean…?"

"I was at a lake recently with some friends and I ended up getting a little sun burnt. So now I have crazy tan lines", I wasn’t too sure why I told him that bit of useless information.

"I love tan lines on white girls. It reminds me of Spring Break! Show me…."

"Haha….NO!", I started to say but actually found myself at the same time pulling my robe apart at the bottom showing my tan line, quickly letting it fall back. I couldn’t believe I had just done that when he spoke again.

"And how about the tits….I’d love to see that!!"

The nerve I thought, I don’t even know this guy.

We both just stared at each other for a moment and I found myself taking two steps back as I pulled at the waist belt, letting the robe part ways. I couldn’t believe what I was doing, showing my naked body to a complete stranger! Yet here I was, standing naked before him with my robe exposing one breast and my vagina. I even reached for the right side and pulled it further over allowing my right breast to come out of hiding too.

"See what I mean", I said.

"I think it looks great! Do you got a tan line on your ass too….?"

I knew what he was doing, but for some reason it worked. I turned around and let my robe slip off my shoulder and fall to the floor. I was now completely naked in front of Lamar with my back to him.

"Yep…see, it’s hideous."

"Not to me it’s not. And that’s one fine ass."

I turned back around, once again showing him my naked figure.

"Let your hair down", he said.

I reached back and took the scrunchy out of my hair, letting my long, wavy brown hair fall down. I could see Lamar’s eyes darting around, looking at my body. I still couldn’t believe I was now standing completely naked in front of him and I suddenly felt more vulnerable. There was an uneasy silence for a moment and I broke it by asking him if he wished he had a camera now.

"Why….I’ve got the real thing right here at my fingertips."

That statement sent a shockwave through my entire body with both a fear of what this person could now do to me, but also a tinge of excitement from the unknown. I instantly noticed a twitch in my pussy and felt my nipples stiffen. I was getting excited by the unknown of what could happen next.

Once again to break the uneasiness I said, "So…you should buy a camera and I could pose for you....?!"

"Is that what would turn you on…if I had a camera?"

"Well, it would be fun", I said.

"It looks like you’re having fun right now. Or are you ACTUALLY cold this time?"

I knew instantly what he meant, that my nipples were betraying me. And much worse, I was worried he could see that my pussy was betraying me too. I desperately wanted to rub my clit and had become aware that my juices had begun to flow with a little running down my leg. I was oddly turned on that this complete stranger was mere inches away from me while I was naked and helpless.

"Well, I admit I actually like posing naked for cameras and would love to pose for you if you had one. So if you get one, maybe we could go somewhere and you could photograph me?!"

"Okay…but in the meantime, we could go to your bath and you can finish whatever you had started……"

I was getting super nervous about where this was going. Did Lamar know I had been playing with myself in the bath? And as much as I was turned on by him seeing me naked, I really didn’t want it to go any farther than that. Truth be told, I’d even let him watch me masturbate, but I knew it wouldn’t end there for him. I could see the lust in his eyes and feel his tension at seeing me naked so close to him. It wasn’t until that moment that I actually feared he could even rape me if he wanted. But I tried to push that thought out of my head.

"I don’t think that would be a good idea Lamar. My boyfriend will be home shortly and we are going out on a date", I lied to him.

"But I would still love to pose for you sometime when you get a camera. Maybe we could go somewhere ’public’ and I could pose for you."

I made sure to emphasize about going somewhere in public as I would actually feel more comfortable posing somewhere for him where others were around. At least close by anyway. The last few moments had held a tension in the air and the thought of Lamar taking advantage of the situation was hanging in my mind.

"Somewhere public huh…that sounds like it could be fun. You are a little liar aren’t you? You get off on others seeing you naked. Hmm… think I can come up with something that would expose you in certain ways that might turn you on some more."

Was he right, I thought. Maybe I really do like public exposure? But for now I smiled and nodded thinking this would cut the tension before things got out of hand.

"Well, I should probably get going", he said. "But there’s one thing I need for you to do first before I do."

To be continued….
Last edited by LVB99 on Fri Oct 04, 2024 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IsaacLascar

Re: A Hasty Decision

Post by IsaacLascar »

A very good and sexy Story. I'm excited for the sequel :D
LVB99

Post by LVB99 »

A Hasty Decision - Part 2

Standing completely naked in my living room in front of a man I had only just met, I was both aroused and frightened at the same time. Exposing myself to a complete stranger was really hot, but I was acutely aware I had no idea who he was or what he could do to me.

"I’ve seen you a few times before both at the mailboxes and in the parking lot, and I know you sometimes wear some cute summer dresses. Since you’re going on a date tonight, I want you to wear a skimpy little dress without any underwear. At some point, try exposing yourself to someone in public? Next time I see you, you can let me know how it went."

"Are you crazy, I can’t do that!!"

"Promise me you’ll try. I think you’ll be surprised how much you might like it. You can tell me about it the next time we get together when I get a camera."

"Okay…..."

With that, Lamar turned for the door taking his notepad off the computer table. I locked the door and turned back around looking at my robe on the floor. I was lost in thought about what had just happened. I completely exposed myself to someone I had never met and made a deal to pose for him in the future?! I didn’t even know for sure if he actually lived in the apartments. For all I knew, he could have just been visiting someone. I walked out onto the patio to see Lamar walking back to the building where he had come from earlier. I actually caught myself playing with my clit as I watched him walking, thinking again about how I had stood naked in front of him.

I thought I should probably get ready for my classes which would be starting soon. Heading to the bedroom to pick out a blouse to wear with my blue jeans, I thought about what Lamar had said. I had several cute summer dresses hanging in the closet and I wondered if I could wear one without any underwear? I sometimes wore a few of them without a bra, but I never went panty less. I couldn’t believe I was actually contemplating doing it and my mind raced on how I’d go about it. I knew sometimes the outlines of my nipples showed thru some of them and always loved how Eric commented on seeing them, or catching glances by men in public doing a double take.

I really didn’t feel I could pull off showing my pussy to someone in public, but maybe a boob falling out wouldn’t be so bad. I picked a dress that had buttons all the way down the front, figuring I could leave a few undone at the top. I put on some panties and the dress and then started working on my hair and makeup. Just as I was getting ready to head out the door, I looked in the full length mirror at my dress, thinking about what Lamar had said. I reached up the bottom of the dress and pulled down my panties! I might not show anyone, but at least I knew I was naked underneath!

Leaving the apartments, I turned left on the street walking quickly to the bus stop on the corner. I passed an old couple walking the opposite direction and caught the man staring at me. I could feel the breeze under my dress and was suddenly concerned if I had done the right thing not wearing any panties under it. I should have at least brought some along in my purse I thought to myself. But it was too late for that now. I needed to catch the next bus to make it to my first class on time.

The area we lived in wasn’t the best of neighborhoods, but the rent was low. Getting to the bus stop, there was already one other person sitting on the bench waiting for the bus.

"Ola…hows you doin’?"

"Hello, fine thank you."

It was a Mexican guy, probably in his late 20’s on the bench. As soon as I walked up, I could see him smirking at me. And he didn’t stop staring which made me uncomfortable. But who could blame him. I was wearing a very short dress with the top four buttons undone. Sitting down next to him, I realized immediately that my left breast was just about completely exposed! To make matters worse, he kept staring right at me and I didn’t want to bring more attention to myself by closing the cloth.

"53...?"

"Excuse me?"

"Bus 53?"

"Oh…Yes…I’m taking bus 53."

"Me tew. Yu go shopping?"

"No….school. I’m at the University."

"Ahhh, kohl….we ride togetter."

"Umm…yeah…the same bus I guess?"

I was now wishing I had sat on the opposite side of him. Sitting on his left, he had a direct line of sight of my breast which was almost completely exposed. On top of that, there was a breeze and although it was still September, there was a chill to the air and both of my nipples were erect.

"Ah, heres bus."

Oh, thank god I thought. Though I was also a little aroused knowing he saw my breast. I actually thought it was too bad they weren’t both exposed to him! I got on the bus first sitting on the bench seats behind the driver that face the aisle and actually hoped he would sit by me so that maybe he could see some more, but he went towards the back of the bus. Now the only thing I was well aware of was there was an older man who appeared homeless sitting on the seats opposite me. I noticed a smell of B.O., beer and garbage filling the air around us, obviously coming from the man.

The bus lurched forward and immediately took a sharp turn right, forcing me to put my feet out in front of me for stability and slightly apart. My butt had slid to the edge of the plastic seat, and I held onto a pole next to me to keep from sliding completely off. The man across from me was looking directly at me and his eyes widened with his mouth agape. I knew he must have a view of my breast and looking down I saw that actually both of my breasts were dangling out of the dress. Worse than that, my dress had slid up against my pelvis, exposing my entire slit. Holding onto the pole with one hand and the back of the chair with the other, I could only wait for the bus to stop turning before I could do anything about it.

As soon as the bus straightened out, I let go of the pole and reached for the upper part of the dress to cover my breasts and I scooted back into the seat. At the same time, the old man suddenly stood up and took two steps towards me! Before I could react, he reached over, brushing my breast with his hand and pulled my dress top together to hide my dangling boobs.

The foul odor omitting from him and his hand having rubbed across my nipple, I was ready to scream at him, only catching myself from doing so realizing he was being gentlemanly.

"Thank you…."

In the same instant, I stood up. Not only being embarrassed at what he had seen but wanting to escape the foul stench, I left him heading towards the back of the bus.
Most of the seats along the middle of the bus were taken by one or two people and I continued further back looking for an empty seat.

"Ah…you join…?"

It was the Mexican guy from the bus stop sitting in a seat with an open bench facing his. I was tempted to keep walking back, but seeing the open seat by him and more people further back, I sat down. I made sure to pull my dress down as I sat.

"What’s your name?" I said looking at the Mexican guy.

"Carlos….and U?"

"Holly. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet U twu."

We shook hands and I saw Carlos was again looking at my chest. Unfortunately I noticed both of my breasts were now covered and I was hoping they were showing to him. It was crazy how much I was enjoying been seen by strangers, even though the nice old homeless guy wasn’t one of them. It might have been his state of dress, age, smell or a combination of all of it; but that was more humiliating.

But curiously I found myself wishing that Carlos could see my other breast, or both of them? I sat across from him anxiously thinking how I could expose myself to him again. What was wrong with me, I thought. How could I be getting off from letting complete strangers see me naked? I found myself fidgeting with my purse strap, considering leaning forward in the hopes that the girls would come out. Pretending to look in my purse, I saw three buttons undone on my dress. Wait, I thought I had four undone? Did the homeless guy button the fourth one? It’s not possible, it all happened so fast. No wonder they weren’t coming out.

Seeing Carlos looking out the window as we made another turn, I pulled my purse closer to my chest. Trying to be discreet, I tugged at the fourth button trying to release it. I got it half way, but the material held onto the button. Seeing Carlos look back to me, I smiled, pulling my purse in front of the button. As he turned back to the window, I again pulled at the material holding onto the button. It seemed to be holding on for dear life, not wanting to release it’s hold. Desperately wanting it undone, I pulled the material down hard, ,releasing it’s hold with a snap as the button tore from my dress!

"Damn…!!!" I shouted as the button could be heard falling to the floor of the bus.

"Wha happened…?"

"I lost a button.", I said instantly putting my purse on the seat and bending over to look for it.

As I bent forward, both of my breasts wiggled free of the material, completely exposed. Leaning forward, looking to the ground, I could see them both free and I looked back up slightly to see Carlos getting a full view of them.

"I help U", Carlos said as he leaned forward without taking his gaze off of me.

Instantly I felt a rush. I didn’t even care about the button anymore. My breasts were free and seeing Carlos looking at them, my mind gushed and I felt a tingle in my stomach. Carlos was no gentleman as he openly leered at my breasts.

"Wha color?"

"What…?"

"Wha color button?", he said still staring at my breast.

I actually had to look down at my dress to see what color they were.

"White."

"Oka…", Carlos said, but he still kept staring at me.

I realized when I looked down at my dress to see the color of the buttons, Carlos had to have seen me do that. And seeing fully well that both of my breasts were completely exposed, and not trying to cover them up, I’m sure he knew that I didn’t seem to care.

Carlos now gave me a big smile, looking at my eyes, then back to my tits again! Not only was I exposed to him, but he seemed to know my real intentions. But I didn’t care. Seeing his lustful eyes ogling my breasts, I found myself turned on, almost wishing I was wearing nothing at all. And though the bus was much warmer then it had been on the street, my nipples were hard and erect. I also realized I was most likely exposing myself to others who sat behind Carlos.

The funny thing is although Carlos had asked me for the color of my button, neither of us tried looking for it. We even talked about trivial things such as what classes I was taking and how often I went. I also told him I was a ballet dancer, though I don’t think he quite understood what I was talking about as he said he Salsa danced too?! I did briefly pull my material of the dress across my breasts, knowing full well it would just fall right back open again. But it felt slightly weird not at least pretending to care about covering them.

At one point, Carlos said he missed his bus stop, but would just get off at my stop and catch another bus back. And I thought it must actually be quite warm on the bus because I could feel I was sweating under my legs on the plastic seat, but soon came to realize it was actually coming from my pussy. My clit was throbbing and I desperately wanted to touch it but I wasn’t about to do something that bold; at least not yet!

When the bus stopped and I got up finally, I looked down at the seat and saw just how wet it had gotten. I also realized my dress had once again ridden quite high on me, but I tugged it down to get off the bus. I don’t know if I had exposed myself to Carlos down there, but the thought that maybe I had sent another shiver through my stomach. Carlos got up with me and followed me off the bus.

"It was nize to meet U Holly", Carlos said extending his hand.

"Very nice to meet you too Carlos."

As I shook his hand, I could feel my breast bouncing and once again enjoyed seeing Carlos hypnotically staring at them. Carlos then sat down at the bus stop as I turned to walk up to the campus.

As I began to walk, I was suddenly aware just how exposed I was, it seemed way more then before. Looking at the top of my dress, I realized it was actually five buttons that were undone, not four and the fifth button was barely attached to my dress by a string?! It must have torn when I pulled my dress down to undo the fourth button? I put the button back through the hole but it barely kept that part together and now with the fourth button gone, I was still fairly exposed. I attached the third button, but it drew even more attention to my chest as it created a bunched up hole in the middle where the fourth button was missing.

What was I going to do now, I thought. I still had my classes to attend. I decided to leave it unbuttoned to the fifth button and just try to catch it from falling completely open. At least until I was in class anyway. Besides….I was still thinking about exposing myself to some other people. This was becoming kinda fun…
LVB99

Post by LVB99 »

Part Three

I was now hurrying to get to my first class while holding the top of my dress closed with my left hand. As a Freshman, I had signed up for an Orientation class and we met once every other week. It was only an hour long class, but we basically learned about the campus, resources, where to find things like the library or cafeteria, and classes we might possibly be interested in either now or in the future.

Upon entering the class, which was basically a large auditorium, I was greeted by Mr. Harkins, the Orientation teacher. Mr. Harkins was a really nice man, probably in his late thirties who also taught Public Speaking.

“How are you today….Amy??”

“Holly, very good thank you”

“Ah Holly, of course. Sorry….so many new faces to learn.”

“No problem sir.”

“You can call me Tom, or Mr. Harkins if you prefer.”

“Okay Mr. Har….TOM.”

“Tell me Holly, do you reside on campus?”

“Oh um no, sorry I was late. I take a bus here.” I said.

“Oh…I didn’t mean…don’t worry about that. This is a very informal class. But you are a Freshman, Yes?”

“Yes…but I live off campus.”

“Ahh…better go ahead an grab a seat.”

I turned and was a little dismayed to see most of the auditorium was filled up leaving most of the front row seats open. The first row of seats were about four feet higher than the front of the class and all the other successive seats rose higher behind those. I hurriedly took one of the front seats which felt a little odd being one of the very few in the front.

Class got under way, and Mr. Harkins talked about classes that would coincide well with basic fields of study. He then said he was going to play a short video that explained how to apply to certain classes which I was very interested in. He turned off the lights to the auditorium and gave a thumbs up to someone in the back of the class to start the video.

“So Misty…are you planning on being a Art Major?” Mr. Harkins asked me.

“It’s Holly. No….well….I’m not sure yet.”

“Oh sorry….Holly. I just kinda figured you might be.”

I wasn’t sure why he asked me that but I realized he had an almost sly smile as he stood directly in front of me. I was slightly annoyed as the video had started and I really wanted to watch it, but he continued to talk to me.

“ I took Art as one of my Majors when I was in college and I totally had you figured for the Art type?! Are you perhaps a dancer?”

“I am actually. Ballet and a little Jazz.”

“I knew it!! I’m usually not wrong about these things.”

As we continued to talk, I soon realized he wasn’t actually looking me in the eye, but rather at my chest. It was only then I remembered the button.

“So are you still taking ballet or was that only in high school”

“No I still take classes and I also teach young girls.”

“Oh, that’s great. So has anyone ever asked you to pose for Art?”

“What do you mean:?” I said getting nervous where he was going with that. Since I had been posing for several photographers over the last year, I was suddenly worried he might somehow know.

“Well normally ballet dancers have very good poise. So they are a natural for Artists to ask for them to model.”

“OH…ummm, no, not exactly.”

“Well, we have a very good Art school here on campus. I’m very good friends with two of the professors and I’m sure they would love to have a new model for their Life Art classes.”

I was now both nervous and intrigued at what Mr. Harkins was telling me. I knew what Life models did but I played stupid as to not sound excited about the prospect.

“Oh…what is that exactly?”

‘Well….it’s posing for a class….in certain positions…..normally holding a certain pose for several minutes without moving. And as a ballet student….well, you would be able to do the poses quite easily.”

“Oh, so do they provide wardrobes for the models to wear or do they just wear street clothes?”, I knew the answer, but didn’t want him to think I knew where this was going.

“Uhmm….well….sometimes they have wardrobes…or sometimes a little different, say like The Birth of Venus…or…..Lady Godiva.”

“You mean…..NUDE???”

“Well….yeah. Just think about some of the great classical art paintings. Think about Venus Rising or The Embrace.”

“Uh…Well gosh….I don’t know if I could do that?”, I said trying to sound innocent.

“Well you know, it also pays if that helps. I believe the going rate is ten dollars for an hour. And living off campus, I’m sure that would go a long way?”

What was he kidding?!! Ten dollars an hour was nothing. Though I would actually do it for free, but I didn’t want him to know that.

“I don’t think ten dollars is quite reasonable to bare my naked body for everyone to see. How embarrassing that would be. How many people are in the classes?”
“Oh…not that many, normally between 30...40, something like that.”

“Oh my gawd!!! Boys too??!”

“Yes, students….girls and boys. Sometimes even the additional teacher.”

“As in other teachers…like you for instance?!

“Sure….me, the odd history teacher or math teacher. Whoever has an interest in art.”

“Wow…I don’t know if I could do such a thing…?” I tried to sound sincere but I think my excitement might have been showing.

“You know Amy…I somehow feel that you would be okay with it. Maybe even enjoy it a little.”

“It’s Holly.”

“Yes, yes. But I’m quite sure it would be quite alright with you. I don’t want to sound to forward, but am I mistaken or did you come to class without any underwear today?”

“OH MY GAWD!!!!”, I instantly reached for the top of my dress, but upon looking down saw it was covering the girls.

“The way you sat in front of the class today, right in front of me. And kept swinging your legs open and closed. You were trying to get me to look, right?”

Holy shit!!! I now realized he had seen my pussy! I realize I sometimes swing my legs open and closed when I’m nervous and sitting in the very front had me a little anxious. I had completely forgotten Lamar had dared me to not wear any panties. Now I realized why Mr. Harkins was being so bold.

The lights came back on and Tom walked back up to the front of the classroom. For the rest of the hour, I held my legs firmly together. Every once in awhile I would see Tom’s eye’s connect with mine and I could feel my entire face go flush, burning with humiliation. Other than Lamar earlier that morning, my own professor at school had seen my pussy. In fact, thinking about it, he probably saw my neatly shaved bush too? I now wished it had been one of my tits instead of my pussy. Lots of girls don’t wear bras and often wear sheer tops but to bare your vagina is completely different.

The class came to an end and before I could get up, Mr. Harkins walked back in front of my desk, blocking my escape.

“I want to apologize if I was being too forward, but so many girls often come on to teachers and I was being sincere about you being a good model for Art if you’re interested?”

“Well, I want to apologize myself. I actually forgot to do a load of laundry at home this morning and didn’t have time to wait for a pair of panties to dry.” I lied.

“Well, let me give you the name and number for Ms. Wellington. She runs one the Art classes and if you have time to meet with her right now, she can maybe fix that button for you.”

“Button…??”

“Yes. I thought you were purposely flashing me. Besides you opening your legs several times, your breasts came out several times as well. But I can see now that you appear to be missing two buttons?”

Now I realized he had not only seen my pussy but my breasts too!!! I could feel my clit buzzing knowing he had seen all of me!! As embarrassed as I was, I was somehow turned on too? Looking at him now, my mind was thinking about standing up and dropping my dress completely in front of him. I could feel my legs getting wet and a twitch in my pussy.

“Oh my gosh, I didn’t realize I had lost another button!”

“How long until your next class?”

“An hour and a half.”

“Great…that’s plenty of time. Follow me.”

Not knowing what else to do, I got up and followed Tom out into the hallway. We turned the corner and went up some stairs that led across the enclosed road bridge.

“Do you need any food or snacks before we get over there?” Tom said pointing at a break room.

“No, I’m okay, thank you.”

We went up another flight of stairs and into a classroom on the left thru two double doors. We were obviously in an Art classroom with dozens of art easels all surrounding a platform.

“Barbara….Hello. This is Holly?” he said looking at me, finally getting my name right.

“She’s a Freshman in my Orientation class. Holly confided in me that she is a ballet student and I told her about your Life Art Class. I was wondering if you could tell her more about it, and….possibly fix her dress?” he said pointing at the top.

She walked over and introduced herself and looked at my dress.

“Oh my, what happened? It looks like you’re missing a few buttons?”

“Yes….I’m not sure”

“Sure I could fix that for you. There’s a small dressing area next to the stage there with a curtain in the back. Just step inside and take off your dress. And there should be a robe in there for you to put on while we talk.”

“Umm…okay. Thank you.”

I stepped to the back and pulled aside the curtain. It was a messy little area that had been haphazardly put together as a makeshift changing room. It had a stool and small makeup mirror on a pedestal. I slipped out of my dress, letting it fall to the floor around my feet. It was a strange feeling knowing I was standing completely naked with only a ragged looking piece of cloth between myself and two teachers in the large classroom.

“Uhmm…hello? I don’t see a robe.” I called out.

“Oh just a moment”, Barbara said. “All of the models are always just throwing it wherever. Here it is.”

The curtain opened behind me and standing there was Mr. Harkins. I looked up in utter embarrassment, he was standing only two feet away from me and I was completely naked. I looked down to his hands expecting to see him holding the robe but he had nothing in his hands. As I looked back up I saw his eyes also coming back up from looking at my entire body.

He took one step backwards and looking down my body again he finally spoke.

“Your dress…?”

“Oh…yeah, sorry. “ I reached down and picked up my dress, handing it to him.

Handing him my dress, the only thing that covered my modesty felt a little overwhelming. Normally when I posed for a photographer I was already in a robe that I would then remove. Or in lingerie, but even then it was business with a camera. But now I was in front of my teacher and giving him my only sense of security. Not only that, but he seemed to languish in the moment for eternity, not saying a thing.

Finally with a widening smile, he stepped out of the curtain and away with my dress. I stood there for a moment longer thinking Barbara must be coming with the robe, but nothing.

“Ummm, Barbara? Do you have that robe…?”

“Yes dear….it’s over here” she called back

It was obvious now that she wasn’t planning on bringing the robe to me. And I thought for a moment of just staying in the small changing area while she supposedly was working on my dress. Then I thought, it’s just the two of them and he’s already seen me. I would just walk out quickly and put on the robe. Then listen to whatever it was she was going to tell me about the class.

I got up the courage and walked out of the curtain and walked back to the front where her voice was coming from. Walking around the changing area and towards the stage, I saw Barbara at her desk just beyond the stage. And I noticed that Mr. Harkins appeared to be gone. As I got closer to her, I noticed she wasn’t alone however, but with another student, a girl.

“Oh, there you are. Holly, this is Claire. Claire….Holly. Claire is one of my Art students.”

“Hi….” I said nervously, well aware that I was completely naked in front of this girl.

“Did you say there was a robe here?” I said looking towards Barbara.

“Oh yes dear, right there on the floor.”

I looked to see the remnants of a silky robe thrown on the dusty floor. I picked I up and instantly realized it had paint on it. Wet paint. What’s more, it looked like just a top piece to a chemise or something,. Not much of a robe. I attempted to put it on but instantly got some paint on me and realized even to attempt to wear it, I would be slathered with paint. Still, I held it up in front of me to try to somewhat cover my nudity.

“So Holly, I hear you are going to be our next Life model?”

“What? No…I was just coming to get information about it.”

“You came to get information while naked?”

“No….my teacher, Mr. Harkins suggested I try it. And he told me Barbara could fix my dress.”

“But…you were just naked in front of Tom, weren’t you?!!”

“What…NO, well yes…..but I didn’t realize he was coming to get my dress.”

“Oh….well you should totally think about it. You have a wonderful body and you seem to be pretty natural about it.”
“I do? Well I guess….I don’t know.”

“Well Ms Wellington and I can tell you more about it, or Mr. Harkins…………”

“Yes, we can tell you anything you might want to know” Barbara said cutting her off. “Are you curious about the money?”

“Not exactly…well yes, but more about what all it entails. And how man people are there when a model poses?”

“Oh, some classes are 15 to 20. Mostly girls of course. But if you’re comfortable with it, we have classes with more boys, all very professional students of course. Tell me, have you ever posed nude for a boyfriend or anyone else?”

“Uhmmm, yes. My boyfriend……and also…..a friend….well, a photographer who is now a friend…”

“Hmmm…and ever more than one person at a time, or say, outside somewhere?”

“Well….yes, I’ve posed outside and a few bystanders saw me….?”

“Oh perfect. And how did you feel about that, honestly?”

“Uhhh…well…kind of excited actually.”

“Turned on??”

“Sort of….ya”

“Perfect! And totally natural. I think you’d be very good at modeling for my class. If you got turned on by one or two people seeing you then it’s only natural that more people seeing you would entice you further. We basically just don’t want someone who is utterly embarrassed and trying to cover themselves. It’s okay to be a little turned on by it. As Claire already said, you have a very beautiful body and seem to have great poise, undoubtedly from your dance background.

At this point I realized I was no longer holding the paint speckled cloth in front of my body and was indeed sitting upright and captivated at the thought of posing for one of her classes. So much so that I hadn’t heard anyone walking up behind me.

“Holly, this is Aaron and Mike, two of our advanced art students here to tell you more about the advanced classes.” Mr. Harkins said.

I turned to see not only Mr. Harkins, but two young guys along with him. One of them looked like your typical nerd with glasses but the other guy looked more like a jock from the football team. At the same instant, I looked out of the corner of my eye for the (robe) which was now back on the floor. Reaching down for the silky material, I actually fell out of the chair I had been sitting on landing on he side of my left hip with a thunderous thud!

“Owwww….!!”

I rolled over to my side and onto my back in the agony I felt go up through my hip. The wooden floors did nothing to cushion my hip bone landing unceremoniously on the ground. Immediately both Mr. Harkins and the jock looking stud reached for my arms, attempting to help me back up. This ended with my legs splaying widely apart, legs straight as arrows. As they tried to yank me back up, the dust on my feet only allowed my legs to slide forward, and the jock tripped over my legs and right down on top of me.

I was now laying in agony, splayed open on the floor, with one boy laying halfway across me. As he pushed himself to get back up, I let out a yelp, one of his hands was directly on my right breast, and pushing down on it. He finally got back up off of me and I just laid there, unable to move, pain in my right breast and my hip bone.

They both again went to lift me and this time successfully got me up and onto the stage, laying me back down on it. I was still in a state of shock, unable to move and in basically the same position on the stage now.

“Does this hurt?”

“Owww….YES!”

The nerdy boy was pushing on the side of my hip by where I fell.

“And how about this…?”

“Hey….!!” he pushed against the side of my breast which caught me off guard.

“I was an Eagle Scout and I’m trained in First Aid” he said.

Great I thought, an Eagle Scout just felt me up.

“Mr. Harkins, can you go get a couple of towels? If you can find more than two make one wet. Mike, go downstairs to the ice machine a get a bucket of ice.”

Maybe it wasn’t so bad having an Eagle Scout there after all, I thought.

“I’m going to do a head to toe assessment okay, let me know if you feel any discomfort anywhere.”

Then the next thing I knew, the kid was really hands on. His hands felt down along my body from under my arms to my hips, his thumbs brushing against my boobs. He ran them across both arms to my fingers, behind my neck and then the indignation of circling under my breast and pushing up under them. He continued down each leg to both of my feet which tickled. Then he rolled me over onto my left side feeling along my spine. Placing me back on my back, his attention went to my inner thighs and the next thing I knew his hands were brushing up against my most private part.

I had my head propped up slightly and I was super humiliated when I saw him bring his hands up closer to look at them, realizing he was looking at the wet sheen that was on the one hand that had rubbed against my slit. I figured he probably had no idea why it was wet and that was confirmed when he looked down at me and asked if I needed to use the bathroom! Then figuring he was done, I was shocked when he leaned forward and put both hands directly on my breasts! He cupped them and squeezed them lightly asking if there was any pain? I stuttered out a no right as he pinched one nipple and then the other.

“How did that feel?”

I was so taken aback, I almost called him a doctor and that it was fine. Then he asked if my breasts were natural and again cupped both of my breasts. I took me a moment to realize he was kneading and caressing my breasts, the way boys do the very first time they feel you up. But it felt so good that I didn’t stop him. It wasn’t long before I realized he was getting me worked up and that I was getting quite wet between my legs. Next thing I knew, I reached for one of his hands and led it down to my pussy, aching for a pleasurable rub. I also realized both Barbara and Claire were no longer in the classroom and we were alone?

To be continued
rrh62

Re: A Hasty Decision (Chapter Three added)

Post by rrh62 »

This is an excellent story. Can't wait for the next chapters.
LVB99

Post by LVB99 »

Part Four

I couldn’t believe what was happening to me! I was lying down on a classroom stage, completely naked, with a nerdy boy in glasses caressing one of my breasts and his other hand starting to rub over my clitoris. And I had actually put his hand there to touch me!! What the hell was I thinking?!!

“Wow….you like that don’t you?!!”

“YES Doctor….!”

“Doctor….? No Holly, there’s no Doctor here.” I heard Mr. Harkins say.

“What….”, I opened my eyes to see I was lying on the floor, several people standing around me.

“Are you okay? You look you might have hit your head?”, the jock said looking down at me.

“You….wait….wha…”, I was confused. Suddenly everyone was still there but just a second ago the nerdy boy was feeling me up on the stage with no one else around.

“You looked like you might have been reaching for this and fell off the chair.”, Aaron said holding up the ragged looking chemise.

I was suddenly aware I was actually still naked and still on the floor. But no one had lifted me up onto the stage as I had so vividly just remembered. And Aaron had not actually touched me with a head to toe assessment either.

“Let me help you up” Mr. Harkins said extending his hand out to me.

I grabbed a hold of his hand and leaned up, pulling myself haphazardly back up onto my feet. In doing so, I was also aware I had just exposed myself further to all of them by spreading my legs as I attempted to stand.

“Thank you.”, I said as I reached for the small piece of fabric that Aaron was holding out.

“We do have actual robes, but they must be in the laundry?”, Mr. Harkins said looking at the miserable excuse for a robe that I was putting on.

“It’s okay, this will do.”, anything was better than nothing I thought.

As I tied the small strap attached, closing the small fabric over my breasts, I was still aware that it didn’t cover much below. It was probably just long enough to cover my private area but any movement on my part would move it up to completely exposing my vagina. It also felt like one of my breasts was now wet which must have been the wet paint I saw earlier on it.

“As I was saying, this is Aaron and Mike. They are both in one of our Advanced Art classes and I think you would both agree Holly would be a good model for you class?” Tom said looking at the two boys.

“Yes”, they both said, almost in unison.

“Have you done a lot of nude modeling Holly?”, the jock looking boy Mike asked me.

“Mainly for photographers….but never an Art class.”, Oh shit, why the hell had I said that??!!!

Instantly I saw Mr. Harkins eyes widen and a smile begin to show. And the two boys looked very intrigued to put it mildly. I hadn’t wanted to let on that I had ever done such a thing but now I had blurted it out.

“I knew…..I just knew you seemed like the artsy type. If you’ve posed for photographers, you’ll have no problem at all posing for an Art class let alone our Advanced Art classes!” Mr. Harkins exclaimed.

“How many photographers have you posed for Holly”, Mike asked.

I figured there was no use in hiding the information now.

“Oh about 11...no wait, 13. Or 14 really if I counted my boyfriend.”

“DAMN….and you’re a Freshman?!”, Mike said looking even more intrigued.

“Yeah…I actually started posing for photographers when I was still in high school. The very first was a boy I knew who was a photographer at school for the yearbook staff. Later I posed for his father who is a professional photographer. And he’s the one who connected me with a few other photographers.”

“Wow!!!” they all exclaimed in unison. I could see all their eyes widening.

“And have you ever posed in front of more than one person at a time? Say, an onlooker or something?”, Aaron asked.

“Well….the very first time, the boy had invited a few of our friends over to see him do the shoot…..that was pretty embarrassing. Then later, a photographer I was posing for had me naked in his studio when two electricians came in to do some work. They basically watched me the entire time posing, just a few feet away.”

“Cool….and how about anything morreeee……public?” he pushed further.

“Well….another guy I posed for asked if I’d be willing to pose for several photographers he was teaching. That’s why there have been so many I guess. We went to a park and he brought five photographers with him. There were several times we almost got caught, but didn’t. That photographer recently asked me if I’d pose for him in a more public setting where there is a high chance of being seen by others, but I haven’t made up my mind about that yet.

“You sound like you would fit in perfectly for our Advanced art class Holly. Ms. Wellington’s classes are here in the classroom, but most of our classes are always outdoors. Sometimes we travel to certain locations or even just out in the front lawn of the school.” Mike said.

“Oh…..you mean like posing outside…on the lawn….in front of the school?”

“On occasion, if the model is okay with it.”

“I don’t know about that….?!!!”, I said, but the idea actually turned me on a little.

“You know Holly, considering your past…..we also have Photography classes here. And I’m sure the professor would love to have a model also.” Mr. Harkins said. “I myself am an amateur photographer and would love to tag along in one of his classes if you were modeling.”

“Well….maybe I could start by trying one of the art classes in here?” I said turning to see Ms. Wellington.

“Oh….I think she stepped out to look for a button for your dress.” Claire said looking at me.

I hadn’t even realized she had left and was now slightly concerned as I saw my dress was no where in sight. At the same time, I saw a clock on her desk and there was now only 30 minutes until my next class.

“Ohh, could you possibly find here and let her know I need to get to my next class soon. It’s in another building and I don’t want to be late.” I said looking at Claire.

“Sure thing….let me go get her. I really hope you’ll join us today for our class, I would love to draw you.”

“Today?!!!! Uh….I dunno….uh….what time is it at?”

“Tonight is our late night class. It starts at 9:30. What time is your class till?”

“9:00. But sometimes goes a little longer.”

“Well I sincerely hope you’ll consider coming. If not we’ll be drawing a pot or an apple or some inanimate object.”

With that, Claire walked out of the classroom to go get Ms. Wellington and my dress. I turned back around to see both Mike and Aaron whispering with Mr. Harkins.

“Well, like I said, we would love to have you in our class Holly. The teacher usually pays the models $10 an hour, but Mr. Harkins just agreed that we could probably get all of the students to chip in an extra $5. At least for the first time anyways?” Aaron exclaimed.

“I’ll think about it.” I said.

“Well if you do, it would be tomorrow. Meet here at 10AM. And we could pay you the $175.00 up front.” Mike exclaimed with a smile.

“$175.00??!!!! I thought you said $5 for each student?!!”, quickly doing the math in my head I realized they were talking about 33 students!!!

“Yeah…well there’s 32 of us…plus Mr. Harkins. And our professor would pay you $10. Could even be more if we go more than one hour?!” Mike said to me.

That was more than I was making posing for some of the photographers. And to think the guy who wanted to photograph me in public offered $50!! I felt like I probably shouldn’t pass this up. Plus I was actually turned on thinking about posing in front of that many people. I still had no idea what to expect but I could probably figure it out if I posed for Ms. Wellington’s class tonight.

“Can I get back to you guys tonight on it? I could text someone or something?”

“Yeah Holly, I’ll give you my number. Hold on a second.” Mr. Harkins said going to the desk to write it down.

Just then Claire walked back in closing the door behind her.

“Ms. Wellington is using a sewing machine in another classroom to mend your dress. She said she’d have it ready it about ten more minutes.”

“Ten minutes….?” I turned back to the desk and saw the time was now 7:47.

“Oh my gawd, I can’t wait that long. Can you tell her to just bring it as is?” I exclaimed to Claire

“Sure…let me go tell her.”

“Wait, I’ll just come with you.” I said following Claire out the door. I was too impatient to wait any longer and I figured if I just went to her I could put it on immediately and go to class.

Following Claire, she turned and entered the stairwell heading downstairs. I followed and as we got to the first platform turning for the second set of steps down, I felt the breeze on my lower body. Looking down I gasped, suddenly aware I was walking in just the little chemise. My lower half was completely exposed almost to my navel. Shocked, I pulled it down as much as possible as we walked down the second set of steps to the hallway.

“Claire…hang on a second. I have to pee.”’ I said looking at a bathroom just across from the stairs.

We entered the bathroom and I quickly went into a stall closing the door behind me.

“Is it much further Claire” I said through the door.

“No…just down one more floor at the end of the hallway. I can run ahead and maybe get it before you’re even done?”

“Okay, PLEASE…. And thank you.”

I heard the door close and her steps fading off down the hall. I sat and tried to gather my thoughts. Should I pose tonight, I thought. That could be fun, I guess. But right now I just wanted my dress so I could get to my next class. I could think more about posing later.

At first I thought about just staying in the stall, but with not much time left, I should maybe collect myself in front of the mirror. Then when I got the dress I could make a mad dash for my class. Exiting the stall, I saw myself in front of the mirror. Hair disheveled, looking a fright in the paint stained remains of the chemise they tried to call a robe. And even just standing straight, I could see how much was still left exposed at the bottom. Almost my entire slit was viewable!! Maybe I should just fix my makeup.

“SHIT….my purse!!!” where had I left my purse I thought. I must have left in in the changing area? So much for fixing my makeup.

Suddenly the door opened and a girl stopped dead in her tracks, staring at me, mouth agape. She about fell over as her two friends both ran into her from behind.

“What the hell Cindy?!! Why did you sto…..”

“Oh My Gawd!!!!! Are you okay?” One of them said looking at me.

“Yes”

“Is there someone in here with you:? What happened….?” another spoke.

“No, I’m okay. I’m just waiting on my dress. I came from the Art Department.”

All three of them stared in bewilderment before one finally spoke.

“Ohhh….I thought that garment looked familiar. Are you a model?”
“No….well, yes. I dunno, I’m thinking about it.”

“But then why are you wearing, that??”

“I went to see Ms. Wellington and she was telling me about her classes and said she could fix my dress. I was missing a few buttons. I put this on in the meantime, but I need to get to my next class, so I was heading to wherever she took it to fix it.” I said as they all looked with expressions of confusion.

“Ohh….she most likely took it to the Health class. It’s down the stairs to the right, second door on the left.” one of the blonde girls said smiling.

“Oh okay, thanks. Thank you so much.” I said deciding to just go ahead and make my way there instead of having to explain myself further.

“No problem at all….hope to see you around.”

The girl had a resemblance to someone I knew, but much sweeter than who I remembered. And sweet of her to help a stranger out in a time of need. Down the stairs to the right, second door on the left. That was close, I thought. Hopefully the dress is all fixed.

“Why would they take a dress to Health class…do they have sewing machines?

“Of course not, haha.”

“Oh my gawd Tina??!!! You sent her to the wrong class?”

“Fuck ya….I can’t stand her. I can’t believe she didn’t notice me. I went to school with her. And Billie is in that class. This is great!!” she exclaimed to her friends.

As soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs, I hooked a right and saw the second door . Salvation, I thought. I should have plenty of time to make it to my class. I had taken every other step on the way down and sprinted to the door. Excited to take off this dreadful garment and put on my dress. I opened the door.

“_________!!!!!??!!!” a loud collective gasp came from the room before me, intermixed with holy shit and oh my gawd. Staring back at me were at least 30 to 40 faces. And to the right, a professor stood, with an expression like he had just shit his pants.