Classroom

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Robert Brooks

Re: Classroom

Post by Robert Brooks »

Dan450 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:07 pm Wearing a particularly embarrassing pair always felt like a secret when you went about your day didn’t it. Hoping no one found out.

The stuff they’d put on pants always was a bit peculiar wasnt it. The ‘cool dude’ ones prove that point.
Haha, you said it, exactly! :lol: A super embarrassing, top-secret, secret! Even on a non-PE day, you weren't ever guaranteed that no-one would see them. What if the waistband showed? (My friend Jason) What if someone looked under the cubicle door? (Me!) What if you accidentally forgot to do up your flies? (my friend with the dinosaur pants) Or worst of all, what if someone pulled your trousers down / off (me again!) or gave you a wedgie?!! :?

Yes, I'm sure loads of other boys had exactly the same 'hierarchy' of pants at that age. We can't be the only ones! It's fun to think as well that a fair lot of the 'cool kids' who wore boxers on PE days probably also wore briefs on other days but we never knew at the time. It was always brilliant when someone you thought only wore boxers slipped up and occasionaly turned up in briefs on a PE day! The illusion that they'd switched for good was shattered and you could never be sure they weren't wearing briefs the rest of the time after that.

And yes, a lot of the cartoon / picture designs they put on pants I always thought were really strange choices, especially the ones with a single picture / emblem / word right over your... :roll: drawing attention right to it! The days of the week -- as if looking at your pants was a great way to remember them! And anyone with 'Cool Dude' written on his underwear, even if they were boxers, was clearly not 'cool' at all! :lol:
( Well, I don't know, maybe you were and just styled it out ;) )

No, I don't know why she stopped getting me white or cartoon, I don't remember ever asking her to. Maybe she just sensed. In fact I never spoke about my underwear, full stop. It was always far too embarrassing a subject to bring up with anyone, even my Mum. I remember from about the age of eleven or twelve really wanting her to start getting me boxers, or at least only dark, plain coloured pants but I was never brave enough to say so! I could have worn boxers like pretty much everyone else if I'd only been able to ask but weirdly the thought of talking about my undies with my Mum was so excruciating, I just put up with staying in pants until I left school :roll:

Oh for sure! If she'd drawn attention to me when I was just in my pants, laughing about me being 'half naked' it would have been devastating! I never undressed down to just my pants anyway, so they would have at least been half covered by my shirt. Some boys in my class got changed like that and I always thought it really odd. But no, I didn't get teased when she said it and I remember being very relieved no-one did. I think, like me, everyone just found it a kind of ridiculous thing to say. Phew!

Oh no! Those Mickey Mouse pants sound truly awful to be 'caught short' in :lol: There's also something about pants in general when, as you say, they're 'pristine white'. Somehow, for whatever reason, the brighter, purer white they are the more embarrassing they are.
'I hadn't put on the ‘better’ pants that morning- if there are such a thing' -- haha, I know what you mean. There definitely are 'better' pants than others, and those Mickey Mouse ones are definitely not it! :P

Yes, I did slip up and get caught short like you a few times over the years. I think we all do at some point or other. I remember a boy in about third year at senior school getting laughed at for wearing Winnie the Pooh / Tigger boxers; or maybe it was Scooby-Doo or something. But what was so strange is it was one of the 'tough' 'cool' lads and they were boxers he was wearing. I guess if the design is suitably childish, it doesn't matter if they're briefs or boxers, or who wears them and why, even if they wear them ironically -- you're gonna get the piss ripped out of you :twisted:

How old were you the last time you slipped up, and what were you wearing?
I think for me it was probably a bright, vivid turquoise pair I used to wear in about third or fourth year. I couldn't get changed fast enough that day :lol: Fortunately no-one commented so I got off lightly, or maybe no-one saw.

Do keep up sharing your stories! I love hearing them.

Bobby
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

When I was 8/9 years old and my grandparents brought me some clothes including some pants/briefs nothing new there, but they brought me tanga style pants so they had even less material on the sides !!
I remember they were definitely a sports brand, my grandparents told me footballers wear them..all dark colours red blue green ,grey and yellow but like I said they were very dark shades.
I wore them for maby 6 months to a year, until one day the strap must have been sticking out my school trousers because somebody asked if I was wearing a thong :lol: later that day I was getting changed for pe some people noticed the strange pants I was wearing one of the girls announced that I was wearing tanga pants saying her big sister wears them and I'm wearing girl pants ect I was very annoyed and embarrassed I almost wished I was wearing white pants or even bright yellow would have been better at that point. I don't think I ever wore the tanga pants again after that day I definitely never wore them to school again.
Hey
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

This happened in year 5 so about 9/10 years old,
During lunch time I was with some friends on the school playground and some kids bumped into my friend tom causing him to fall backwards a land in a big puddle, we all started laughing at him, I think he was in shock because rather than get up straight away he just stayed sat in the puddle then he said
" I'm 'im I'm all wet" the teacher came over helped him up and took him indoors.. lunch time was over in about 5 minutes anyway.
When we all got back to class Tom was stood with the teaching assistant in the corner of the classroom only in his t-shirt and pants, the teacher put his trousers and jumper on the heater to dry, she asked someone to go to the coat room and collect Tom's pe kit so he could change into his pe shorts.
Tom was visibly annoyed and embarrassed as most of the class just stared at him whilst he was waiting for his pe kit, I can also remember him complaining about having wet pants from the puddle :lol:
Hey