Classroom

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Dan450

Classroom

Post by Dan450 »

towards the end of junior school I had become more conscious about my underwear and girls. Around the ages 10-12. This came around the time I transferred schools as well.

at this school, everyone would get changed for PE at the desks, in the classroom. Boys and girls. The layout of the class room was concerning also, as the desks were aligned in rows with each desk connected. You were assigned a seat by the teacher, and sat girl-boy-girl-boy to prevent chatter amongst friends. I was sat towards the front of the class next to two pretty girls, who I was somewhat friends with.

most of the girls in the class wore skirts. This meant that when it was time for PE, they could simply put their shorts on under their skirts- keeping their modesty. Every now and then a girl would make the mistake of wearing trousers on PE day, and have to reluctantly expose their knickers for a short moment.
The boys on the other hand always wore trousers- and would have to expose their pants every time.

i hated this as I hadn’t been allowed by my mom to switch from briefs to boxers. Briefs were so much more exposing than boxers. The amount of skin of display, the thin fabric and the way they were always so tight made them all too similar to girls panties. They weren’t very cool at that age

the first PE lesson we had I remember taking off my trousers and hurriedly trying to put my shorts on before the girls would notice. It didn’t work. They giggled at my little pants causing the teacher to look up front her desk and grin as well. as I was at the front of the class I’m certain she had a perfect view of my package !

every pe lesson from then on the girls would wait to see which colour I had on that day.

i wonder if anyone else has had any similar experiences.
Robert Brooks

Re: Classroom

Post by Robert Brooks »

I had almost EXACTLY the same experience as you!

There was no dedicated changing room at my primary school, so we all changed together in the classroom, girls & boys together. The tables were generally mixed too, so at most tables (we didn't have rows of desks, but a collection of two or three desks put together and positioned around the room) there would be boys & girls changing side-by-side. I get the impression that a lot of kids growing up in Britain had this setup when changing for PE, as I've heard many other stories like yours.

This was the late '90s, very early 2000s for me, and like you, all my mum ever bought me (right the way through senior school too!) was pants / briefs in various colours. Never white or cartoon designs though, thankfully. For the first few years most boys wore them so it was no real big deal, other than having to expose them in front of girls. As we got older however, and like you, I started to become more aware of underwear as being something embarrassing to be seen in, more and more boys began to switch to boxers. By the time we left primary school to move on to 'big school' most boys still wore briefs but the tide had definitely begun to turn. This would excellerate exponentially over the first two years at senior school and before long, I found myself among only a handful of boys in my year still wearing them. Quite embarrassing by year 11 :oops:

I love how you describe the girls' delight and excitement as they waited to find out which colour you had on each time! :lol:
What pairs do you remember being particularly embarrassing and the girls laughed at the mort? Did you ever wear white and/or ones with cartoons? I also liked how the teacher sniggered at you too, as though in on the joke with the girls!! That's kinda mean, haha.
And if you don't mind me asking, roughly when and were abouts in the country are we talking for your experience? My school days were just outside London area.

I'd LOVE to hear any other stories you'd like to share! I bet you have more :D

Bobby
Dan450

Post by Dan450 »

Robert Brooks wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:54 pm I had almost EXACTLY the same experience as you!

There was no dedicated changing room at my primary school, so we all changed together in the classroom, girls & boys together. The tables were generally mixed too, so at most tables (we didn't have rows of desks, but a collection of two or three desks put together and positioned around the room) there would be boys & girls changing side-by-side. I get the impression that a lot of kids growing up in Britain had this setup when changing for PE, as I've heard many other stories like yours.

This was the late '90s, very early 2000s for me, and like you, all my mum ever bought me (right the way through senior school too!) was pants / briefs in various colours. Never white or cartoon designs though, thankfully. For the first few years most boys wore them so it was no real big deal, other than having to expose them in front of girls. As we got older however, and like you, I started to become more aware of underwear as being something embarrassing to be seen in, more and more boys began to switch to boxers. By the time we left primary school to move on to 'big school' most boys still wore briefs but the tide had definitely begun to turn. This would excellerate exponentially over the first two years at senior school and before long, I found myself among only a handful of boys in my year still wearing them. Quite embarrassing by year 11 :oops:

I love how you describe the girls' delight and excitement as they waited to find out which colour you had on each time! :lol:
What pairs do you remember being particularly embarrassing and the girls laughed at the mort? Did you ever wear white and/or ones with cartoons? I also liked how the teacher sniggered at you too, as though in on the joke with the girls!! That's kinda mean, haha.
And if you don't mind me asking, roughly when and were abouts in the country are we talking for your experience? My school days were just outside London area.

I'd LOVE to hear any other stories you'd like to share! I bet you have more :D

Bobby

it’s a similar time period to you so my mom would buy them in multipacks. certain packs were just white/grey/navy/black briefs whereas others had brighter colours like red/light blue/green/orange. I remember one pack had some pairs that were a bit more out there with stripes etc. I didn’t wear cartoon ones really but some would have like an emblem on the crotch like a football or what day of the week it was. I always thought these drew more attention to your crotch

i would try to avoid ones with patterns/designs/footballs on them for pe to try and not draw attention. If I remembered it was a pe day I’d stick to black or navy pants. I would also avoid white on pe day as they were the most similar to girl’s underwear. They would go see through when you bent down to pull your shorts up!

every now and then I would forget and realise I had a more embarrassing pair on- which wasn’t ideal.

Think it’s your turn for a story now though!!
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

Ha, yes I remember well the need to wear plain black / blue / navy on PE days.
I had some with stripes and a few in brighter colours I'd try to avoid too. Fortunately Mum had stopped getting me white or the ones with little pictures when I was pretty young so at least that wasn't something to worry about. When I asked about cartoon pants, I'd class anything with pictures, even a little emblem on front as cartoon. Some of my friends had ones like that and I'd always enjoy seeing them wearing them -- especially when we got to senior school!!! Mega embarrassing as a teenager!

Did the girls ever comment on your pants, or did they just snigger / smirk?

As for my stories, I have already shared quite a few of them. You can find them earlier in this forum, or by searching my posts from my profile page.
I do remember another amusing time in a classroom I've not shared yet...

I think it was year five of primary school, so 9 -10 years old. We were all sat on the floor, listening to the teacher (can't remember what subject). I was sat next to two girls and in front of us was a boy (let's call him Jason) whose trousers had sagged down at the back and he was sitting in such a way that quite a lot of his pants were showing above the waistband of his trousers and his shirt had ridden up so it wasn't covering anything it should have been. His pants were red with little pictures on, let's say footballs or something, I can't remember exactly what. After a short while, the girls noticed and started giggling, pointing at his exposed underpants. Embarrassingly for the guy, they actually tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned around, they whispered to him, giggling, "We can see your pants, Jason!" For a whisper, they said this reasonably loudly; not so loud for the teacher to hear, as we were sat near the back, but loud enough for a few other girls and boys to look over also and snigger. He looked pretty embarrassed and immediately shuffled around and pulled the back of his shirt down to try and cover up. Unfortunately his trousers were sagged so much that even when he pulled his shirt down, a little bit of his pants were still showing. To cover up completely he would have had to stand up and hoist his trousers up, which would obviously have drawn even more attention, so there wasn’t much he could do about it.

After another short while, one of the girls went a step further and actually took hold of the hem of his shirt and lifted it up, exposing his pants again! He quickly reached behind and yanked it down again, but she did it a couple more times, each time bringing more and more sniggers from those around us. Eventually the giggling had got so loud that our teacher stopped and demanded to know what the joke was. I thought the girl was bound to look all innocent and say “Nothing, Miss!” but amazingly she didn’t. Without hesitation, she cheerfully announced to the whole class, “Jason’s pants are showing!” The class of course burst into laughter and it took the teacher quite an effort to settle everyone back down, telling us to just ignore it and stop making a fuss. She also told the girl to go sit on the other side of the room so she wouldn’t be distracted by looking at Jason’s pants. Again Jason shuffled around and tried to pull his shirt down, but a little bit of his pants still peeked through the gap. Clearly not wanting to stand up and make a spectacle of himself by hitching his trousers up, Jason just had to put up with his pants being visable to everyone behind him until the end of the lesson. When we eventually got up, he quickly pulled his trousers up and hurried back to his desk, looking quite embarrassed!

Do you have more stories to tell? Ever witness / experience a pantsing, or something underwear / undressing related outside of changing for PE?
RickD137

Post by RickD137 »

I had very similar experiences when it came to changing into my pe kit in primary school.

The boys and girls would be changing together side by side, most of the girls wore skirts So that always made extra embarrassing exposing my pants, I always felt better when I was changing next to a girl who had to take her trousers off like me.

My mum only brought me pants/briefs until I was 18, Ironically When I finally did try boxer shorts I hated them :lol:

I can remember in year 5, i had to sit next to this really annoying girl she wore skirts 95% of the time and she would always watch me change and sometimes comment on the colour or design of my pants, she knew it embarrassed me.

Probably the worst thing to happen was if you forgot your PE kit you would have to do the lesson in your shirt and underwear.. providing it was an indoor pe lesson.
Hey
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

RickD137 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:07 pm I had very similar experiences when it came to changing into my pe kit in primary school.

The boys and girls would be changing together side by side, most of the girls wore skirts So that always made extra embarrassing exposing my pants, I always felt better when I was changing next to a girl who had to take her trousers off like me.

My mum only brought me pants/briefs until I was 18, Ironically When I finally did try boxer shorts I hated them :lol:

I can remember in year 5, i had to sit next to this really annoying girl she wore skirts 95% of the time and she would always watch me change and sometimes comment on the colour or design of my pants, she knew it embarrassed me.

Probably the worst thing to happen was if you forgot your PE kit you would have to do the lesson in your shirt and underwear.. providing it was an indoor pe lesson.
You have to tell us about the 5% of the time you saw her panties in revenge :D
Dan450

Post by Dan450 »

Robert Brooks wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:48 pm Ha, yes I remember well the need to wear plain black / blue / navy on PE days.
I had some with stripes and a few in brighter colours I'd try to avoid too. Fortunately Mum had stopped getting me white or the ones with little pictures when I was pretty young so at least that wasn't something to worry about. When I asked about cartoon pants, I'd class anything with pictures, even a little emblem on front as cartoon. Some of my friends had ones like that and I'd always enjoy seeing them wearing them -- especially when we got to senior school!!! Mega embarrassing as a teenager!

Did the girls ever comment on your pants, or did they just snigger / smirk?

As for my stories, I have already shared quite a few of them. You can find them earlier in this forum, or by searching my posts from my profile page.
I do remember another amusing time in a classroom I've not shared yet...

I think it was year five of primary school, so 9 -10 years old. We were all sat on the floor, listening to the teacher (can't remember what subject). I was sat next to two girls and in front of us was a boy (let's call him Jason) whose trousers had sagged down at the back and he was sitting in such a way that quite a lot of his pants were showing above the waistband of his trousers and his shirt had ridden up so it wasn't covering anything it should have been. His pants were red with little pictures on, let's say footballs or something, I can't remember exactly what. After a short while, the girls noticed and started giggling, pointing at his exposed underpants. Embarrassingly for the guy, they actually tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned around, they whispered to him, giggling, "We can see your pants, Jason!" For a whisper, they said this reasonably loudly; not so loud for the teacher to hear, as we were sat near the back, but loud enough for a few other girls and boys to look over also and snigger. He looked pretty embarrassed and immediately shuffled around and pulled the back of his shirt down to try and cover up. Unfortunately his trousers were sagged so much that even when he pulled his shirt down, a little bit of his pants were still showing. To cover up completely he would have had to stand up and hoist his trousers up, which would obviously have drawn even more attention, so there wasn’t much he could do about it.

After another short while, one of the girls went a step further and actually took hold of the hem of his shirt and lifted it up, exposing his pants again! He quickly reached behind and yanked it down again, but she did it a couple more times, each time bringing more and more sniggers from those around us. Eventually the giggling had got so loud that our teacher stopped and demanded to know what the joke was. I thought the girl was bound to look all innocent and say “Nothing, Miss!” but amazingly she didn’t. Without hesitation, she cheerfully announced to the whole class, “Jason’s pants are showing!” The class of course burst into laughter and it took the teacher quite an effort to settle everyone back down, telling us to just ignore it and stop making a fuss. She also told the girl to go sit on the other side of the room so she wouldn’t be distracted by looking at Jason’s pants. Again Jason shuffled around and tried to pull his shirt down, but a little bit of his pants still peeked through the gap. Clearly not wanting to stand up and make a spectacle of himself by hitching his trousers up, Jason just had to put up with his pants being visable to everyone behind him until the end of the lesson. When we eventually got up, he quickly pulled his trousers up and hurried back to his desk, looking quite embarrassed!

Do you have more stories to tell? Ever witness / experience a pantsing, or something underwear / undressing related outside of changing for PE?

on pe days I’d even try and avoid blue! Only navy and black as I felt like they wouldn’t stand out as much / be less visible. They definitely wouldn’t outline the unmentionables as much. Did you have any other techniques to try and shield your underpants. I used to try and wear a school shirt that was longer to try and cover them as best I could. I’d also set my shorts up so they were ready to be whipped on asap

yes I did have a few pairs of cartoon pants as you call them then. Some would have written on them like “ cool dude “ or footballs. Some had days of the week or little smiley faces, always on the front of the briefs. I’m sure at one point there were action figures- like Batman or Spider-Man. I was caught short in a white pair that had Mickey Mouse on now I think about it. You’re correct, these definitely were more embarrassing and drew attention to the area the undies are supposed to cover.

the girls would make comments about them. They would giggle at the style/fit of the pants (as they are always so tight and revealing). The type of teasing you’d expect to be honest.

what colours did you favour and which ones were definite no-goes??

did girls ever comment on your undies?

as for Jason- were the leg holes visible from behind. As in did the girls know it was specifically briefs he was wearing?

keep it up with the stories !
Dan450

Post by Dan450 »

RickD137 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:07 pm I had very similar experiences when it came to changing into my pe kit in primary school.

please tell us more of your experiences !
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

Dan450 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:48 pm On pe days I’d even try and avoid blue! [...] Did you have any other techniques to try and shield your underpants?
This is hilarious, we are so similar!

Yes, of the three just about tolerable options for being seen in undies at school, the order very much was: black, navy, then only if these were not available, blue :lol: Anything bright or with patterns was definitely out on a PE day! I didn't even like wearing them to school on the other days, incase someone pulled my trousers down or they showed above the waistband. As I mentioned before, I was very fortunate that my mum had stopped getting me white or anything with pictures on at quite a young age, so the worst options available were only ever bright blue, turquoise, red or yellow (in that order!) or a few with white & blue or white & green stripes. The most embarrassing I had was definitely the yellow ones! If you look up my story 'Under the Cubicle Door' you'll hear how in year five, a boy from my class peeked under the toilet cubicle door, saw I was wearing yellow pants and then ran around telling everyone just what underpants I was wearing! :oops: Looking back it's funny how such things were so serious, important and embarrassing at that age :lol:

Yeah, same as you pretty much. I'd try and pull my shirt down low and have everything laid out ready to make the change as quick as possible. I mean, short of wrapping ourselves in a towel like at the beach, there really wasn't much more us boys could do. I didn't get made fun of by the girls very often, thankfully. Sometimes they would look my way and snigger but it was rare for them to comment, only once in a while if I really slipped up and wore yellow or red or something. One time a weird girl in our class said loudly, "Look! He's half-naked!" when all I'd done was take off my shirt. I wasn't embarrassed by this statement as it just seemed really odd and it didn't get the reaction from the other girls I think she'd expected. It would have made much more sense and been a lot more embarrassing if she'd said it when my shorts / trousers were off! As I say, she was weird.

Another time, much earlier though, I was embarrassed when a girl pointed out that I was wearing girls' knickers! I actually was as well -- I must have been five or six and I think my mum had got me white knickers by mistake, or maybe given them by a relative or someone. They looked like normal boys white pants but they had a little blue bow at the top of the waistband. I hadn't thought anything of if until she pointed it out!

Ha, I love the sound of those pant's with 'Cool Dude' written on them. There's absolutely nothing 'cool' about them! :lol:
Amazingly, friend of mine actually still wore green pants with the days of the week AND a dinosaur on the front in SENIOR school!! Not very often, but I did notice them once or twice as late as third-year! He also used to forget to do up his flies quite a lot and he almost always had really bright coloured pants on underneath :oops:

When you say you got 'caught short' in Mickey Mouse pants, what do you mean exactly? And how old were you?

Jason:
No, the leg holes weren't visible from behind -- that would have been an extraordinary trouser-sag if they were! But it didn't matter though, we all knew he wore briefs anyway from changing for PE. We'd probably even seen that exact pair once or twice before. It was more the fact that they were right there in front of us that made it funny / exciting. The girls weren't catching a quick, furtive peek at them whilst changing, they were able to get a good, long, close-up look at them for several minutes uninterrupted. Even funnier that Jason KNEW they were looking at them and giggling but could do nothing about it!

'Keep it up with the stories!' -- I certainly will. You too, please! :D
I've told a lot of them already, but I do still have a few more to come.
Your 'In the Woods' story was incredible by the way!!

Ps. when replying to a post by quoting it, you don't have to use the entire quote, you can delete the text you don't need to make the post smaller -- anything that falls between the [ quote ] marks. See above how I've just picked a snippet of your previous post to quote. It just helps to keep the thread compact and tidy :)
Dan450

Post by Dan450 »

[/quote]

wearing a particularly embarrassing pair always felt like a secret when you went about your day didn’t it. Hoping no one found out. It is funny how we both had an order of underwear colours/patterns. I wonder if many other did too.

how come your mom stopped buying the white pants and cartoon ones- did you ask her not to? I unfortunately wasn’t so lucky. They’d just end up in my underpants drawers.

she does sound like a strange girl- especially as you were only shirtless! It would’ve been worse if you were only in your pants though. I’m sure you’d never do such a thing to a girl either. You’re lucky you didn’t receive more teasing though. I always found it more humiliating coming from a girl- as their knickers were so similar to briefs. :oops:

wow dinosaurs are very childish, especially at that age. The stuff they’d put on pants always was a bit peculiar wasnt it. The ‘cool dude’ ones prove that point.

Caught short:
we had pe and I didn’t realise until I dropped my trousers that I was wearing them. Obviously i hadn’t put on the ‘better’ pants that morning- if there are such a thing :shock: I think the reaction of others alerted me to the harsh reality. They were pristine white with his face on the bulge area. I was probably about 10 when that happened. Over the multiple years of pe lessons I certinly slipped up a few times. I’m sure you did too! :lol: