The Unraveling (New 10/11)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Emily

Re: The Unraveling (New 9/10)

Post by Emily »

Bucket: thank you so much for the kind reviews! Definitely keep those types of reviews coming. I love hearing comments about this story and getting feedback from people. That is a big thing that keeps me inspired and motivated to write more!

A lot of Riley’s body and experiences are based on that of my own. I’ve always been on the smaller side and used to be embarrassed about the size of my breasts, butt end even my pussy. The embarrassment over time became a turn on to me and I have definitely learned to embrace it. It was something I felt so embarrassed about when I’d do naked bets or dares with my sister, whose body looked so much more mature than mine. I definitely try and think back to those feelings or embarrassment and write them into Riley’s character.

Also, in regard to the “backdoor fun”, that’s something I don’t have a ton of experience with myself. I’ve been kinda learning about it along side Riley and trying stuff as I’ve been writing with it. The ice thing was a thing I tried myself, to better write about the experience. I’ve been doing everything I can to put myself into Riley’s shoes for this story.

I’d love to encourage anybody reading this to continue leaving comments with feedback and ideas! They go a far way and are very much appreciated!
Bucket

Re: The Unraveling (New 9/10)

Post by Bucket »

Emily wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:02 pm Bucket: thank you so much for the kind reviews! Definitely keep those types of reviews coming. I love hearing comments about this story and getting feedback from people. That is a big thing that keeps me inspired and motivated to write more!

A lot of Riley’s body and experiences are based on that of my own. I’ve always been on the smaller side and used to be embarrassed about the size of my breasts, butt end even my pussy. The embarrassment over time became a turn on to me and I have definitely learned to embrace it. It was something I felt so embarrassed about when I’d do naked bets or dares with my sister, whose body looked so much more mature than mine. I definitely try and think back to those feelings or embarrassment and write them into Riley’s character.

Also, in regard to the “backdoor fun”, that’s something I don’t have a ton of experience with myself. I’ve been kinda learning about it along side Riley and trying stuff as I’ve been writing with it. The ice thing was a thing I tried myself, to better write about the experience. I’ve been doing everything I can to put myself into Riley’s shoes for this story.

I’d love to encourage anybody reading this to continue leaving comments with feedback and ideas! They go a far way and are very much appreciated!
Everything you've just said is incredibly kinky. Love it! 😂

I kind of figured that you based Riley on yourself to some degree. I absolutely, unequivocally hope so very much that you concentrate very much on just how tiny Riley is  so much more moving foward. We knew she was a bit petit, but the latest three chapters really emphasised how small she is, and It was so ridiculously erotic, as well as even endearing. I didn't realise how small she is until the latest 3 chapters.  Love it so much.

(Really feel you should make Riley's tininess a huge means of controlling her. I know I said it earlier, but the girls basically don't need blackmail if Riley is scared of them)

And for the love of all that is Holy, please don't feel embarrassed about your small body. You have no idea how many guys find your type of physique staggeringly hot! Tiny frame/height, tiny breasts, and a small/tight... ahem... lower half. It's all a thing of sheer beauty. Slim waist and petit tummy. A girls stomach and naval itself, very alluring. Perhaps give us a bit more content concentrating on her stomach and belly button?

Hell, even the shyness and insecurities the girl has about her lack of development is in itself a real turn on. Shyness in and of itself is very sexy. Would love if you made Riley a bit more shy actually. A paradoxical situation where the more submissive Riley becomes, the more shy/insecure she becomes. (Again, submissive body language is so effective imo)

So yeah, definitely don't feel bad about your body. Actually, let me re-word that: If your embarrassment about your small body is also a turn on for you, a kink of yours, then absolutely continue to feel embarrassed, just in a healthy way. 😅 I'm glad to hear you've embraced it.

Knowing that Rlieys body is sort of based off of your own actually makes this story and Riley significantly hotter if I'm being honest. Makes Riley feel a bit more real.

The way you write with such sensuality and femininity that only a woman can achieve really shines through every aspect of this story. Big fan of that.

You tried the ice thing? That sounds... cold. 😮 I mean, hot as all hell lol, fun as hell, but almost borderline painful. Then again, there's definitely a certain eroticism in pain. Well, Kinky pain that is. BDSM and bondage etc. (Bondage for Riley would be incredible btw. Riley tied up and blindfolded, being touched all over but having no idea who's touching her, or if they're filming her)

Anyway, I almost feel like I'm bombarding your story's comment section too often, but if you encourage it, I've for sure got a few other ideas.

• Bottomlessness (A bottomless girl, just wearing a short shirt, nothing below is insanely hot)

• A "No panties anymore" rule for Riley

• Something symbolic that symbolises that Riley is the girls plaything. Perhaps a choker that she has to always wear, a collar, MAYBE even some kind of small "sex slave" tattoo. (it's a bit aggressive, but the more I think about a very small tattoo that represents her submissive plight, the more I kind of like it) It wouldn't say "sex slave" but something that represents that.

• A "No speaking without permission" rule. I wouldn't overuse that.  Just in certain situations such where there are guys trying to talk to, but she's not allowed to, so it makes it look severely shy. (Even though is actually very shy)

• Wetting herself in front of an audience.  Even just once would do.

• More "only one naked" scenes from Riley such as the pizza delivery guy scene where she was in a room full of people completely clothed, but she was fully naked AND she had to take a pic with him like that. That was freaking outrageously hot as hell! Seriously.

• Public stimulation. This one is one of my personal favourites. I know I've mentioned it on more than one occasion, but making Riley insert a remote controlled vibrator and then taking her out to very public places whilst she squirms and tries so increfibly hard not to moan or cum is RIDICULOUSLY hot as hell!

• This one might just be me, but moments where she cries is a physical manifestation of her extreme vulnerability, makes you really connect with her even more. It makes you want to just give her a hug, and it plays into that mental health aspect I've mentioned often. The poor girl would be outright depressed by now.

• Aria is an art major, right? It could lead to Riley being forced into being a nude model for an art class. (But I would suggest making it at a school not near hers so that she'll likely not bump into anyone from her school and keep a bit of that anonymity) She would so devastatingly terrified, embarrassed and even aroused that she'd literally trembling violently throughout the entire class, and students notice her juices are beginning to run down her legs. It could make for her most embarrassing misadventure yet!

• Moments of cameltoes. A small, yet kinky thing that could add moments of fun.

• I would revisit the whole "give a guy your panties thing, only this time, considering she's been edged too hell and back so she'd be dripping wet, she'd basically be giving a guy panties that are absolutely drenched! She could even be told she has to take the panties off in front of the guy.

• Maybe she's forced into "accidentally" sending a pussy photo to someone she knows. She'll then have to pretend that she's so sorry, she didn't mean to when actually she was forced to.

• Definitely want to see moments of Riley and Lily making out. (See my previous post for more)

• Maybe add a small "afterthought" segment after each chapter where you detail what you yourself have tried whilst writing this. That is self is very erotic.

• Lastly, just to end it on a reiteration that I mention WAY too much but screw it, im going to mention again: You could write a a thousand chapters, and a thousand times out of a thousand, I would always prefer to see Riley baring the vast brunt of nudity and embarrassment. Granted, I do love chapters with Lily getting her fair share of nudity and embarrassment as well, and I haven't mentioned her much here, but I do love Lily as well, and I'm so glad you included her in this story! Especially if the two girls become a thing. The moments when Lily is naked and embarrassed is more enjoyable when Riley is also equally (if not more so) naked and embarrassed.

I know I'm forgetting something, but add it here if I remember it.

This is my favourite erotic story I've ever read, and I REALLY cannot wait for more! As per usual, I will give you my review once three new chapters release.

Thanks again, Emily, for this masterpiece! ❤
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 36

"Good," Ellie said, her eyes roaming over their bodies with a predatory gaze. "Now, stand with your legs spread and your hands in the air. We want a good look at you."

They obeyed, the cold tiles of the pool deck pressing into the soles of their feet as they assumed the position. The trio circled them, their eyes raking over their naked forms with a mix of amusement and hunger. Riley felt a shiver run down her spine, but she held her ground, her eyes locked onto Lily's.

It was then that she noticed the change in the atmosphere. The pool area was eerily quiet, the laughter and chatter of the other college students a distant memory. She glanced around, her heart racing as she realized that somehow, they had become isolated. The crowd had dissipated, leaving only the trio and their two naked playthings behind.

Ellie's gaze was like a brand, searing into Riley's skin as she walked around her, inspecting every inch of her body. Her eyes lingered on Riley's still-throbbing pussy, the evidence of her arousal laid bare for all to see. Riley felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her, but she knew better than to cover herself up. That would only invite more punishment.

“Let’s see how wet our little Riley is,” Ellie murmured, her eyes glinting with mischief as she stepped closer.

Her finger was warm and dry as it traced a line from Riley’s clit to her anus, the stark contrast to the coolness of the water making Riley gasp. The sensation was electric, sending shivers down her spine as Ellie’s digit circled her sensitive opening. Lily watched, her own arousal building as she saw the way Riley’s body responded to the touch.

Ellie’s eyes never left Riley’s face, watching the play of emotions—embarrassment, arousal, fear—flit across her features like shadows on a summer’s day. Her own smile grew wider as she felt Riley’s wetness coat her finger.

"Ah, you're soaking," Ellie said, her voice a teasing purr. She brought her wet finger to Riley's mouth, painting her lower lip with the clear evidence of her desire. "Taste yourself," she ordered, her eyes dark with challenge.

Riley's stomach churned, but she knew better than to refuse. She parted her lips, her tongue darting out to taste the salty sweetness of her own arousal. The intimacy of the act, performed under the watchful eyes of her tormentors, was almost too much to bear. Yet, she couldn't deny the way her body responded, her pussy pulsing with need as she licked the digit clean.

Ellie's smile grew even more smug as she stepped back, her eyes never leaving Riley's. "Good girl," she murmured. "Now, let's see if Lily is as wet as you are."

Lily's legs trembled slightly as Ellie approached her, her hand reaching out to mimic the action she had just performed on Riley. Riley watched, her own arousal spiking as Ellie's finger slid through her friend's folds. Lily's eyes closed, and she bit her lip, trying to hold in a moan. The sound of Ellie's finger moving through her wetness was loud in the silence, a testament to the effect their games had on her body.

Ellie's eyes narrowed as she withdrew her finger, a bead of Lily's arousal clinging to the tip. She held it up, the sun glinting off the glistening fluid. "Looks like someone enjoyed the spanking a little too much," she said, her voice filled with mock concern.

Aria and Claire chuckled, their eyes glinting with excitement as they stepped closer, eager to join in on the humiliation. Lily's cheeks burned with a mix of embarrassment and arousal, her body betraying her even as she wanted to shrink away from their touch.

"Lily, open your mouth," Claire ordered, her voice low and seductive.

Lily obeyed, her teeth chattering slightly as the cool air hit her. Claire stepped closer, her finger still slick with Lily's wetness. She brought it to Lily's mouth, and with a tremble, Lily closed her lips around it, tasting the musky flavor of her own desire. The trio's eyes bore into her, their excitement palpable.

"Good," Claire murmured, her voice soothing despite the obvious dominance in her tone. "Now, are you both ready to leave?"

Riley and Ellie nodded as they relaxed their position, allowing their legs to come together and their arms to fall to their sides. The cool air kissed their bare skin, sending goosebumps skittering across their bodies.

"Can we go to the bathroom before we leave?" Riley asked, her voice small and tentative. The sudden urge to pee had hit her, a side effect of the nerve-wracking experience they had just endured.

Aria’s smirk grew wider as she stepped closer to Riley. "Oh, you can go to the bathroom but it's not going to be in the bathroom," she said, her eyes glinting with a cruel spark.

“W-what do you mean?” Riley stuttered, her eyes widening with dread as she felt the pressure in her bladder growing more insistent.

Ellie stepped closer, her eyes gleaming with excitement. “You heard her, Riley. We’re going to have a little bathroom break, right here, right now.”

Riley’s heart sank, but she clenched her muscles tightly, determined to stand her ground. “No, I’ll hold it,” she replied, her voice firm despite the panic rising within her.

Aria's smirk grew wider at Riley's protest. "Come on, Riley," she cooed, her voice dripping with false concern. "You don't want to get a UTI, do you?"

Riley's bladder was screaming at her to relent, but she knew that giving in now would only lead to more humiliation. She bit her lip, her eyes darting from one face to the next. "Please," she begged, her voice shaking with the effort of holding back her need. "Can we just go to the bathroom?"

Ellie's smile was cold, her eyes gleaming with a malicious delight. "I think we've made ourselves clear," she said, her voice a low purr. "You can go now, or we can make it much, much worse for you."

The threat hung in the air, thick and oppressive. Riley's bladder was on the brink of rebellion, a sharp ache that seemed to pulse in time with her racing heart. She knew they weren't bluffing; they had proven time and again that they would take things as far as they could.

With a trembling sigh, she gave in, her shoulders slumping in defeat. She tried to relax her muscles, willing her body to give in to the humiliation. But her bladder was shy, a stubborn refusal to cooperate even in this most basic of functions.

Ellie's eyes bore into her, a challenge and a command all at once. "Come on, Riley," she said, her voice a mix of annoyance and excitement. "Don't be shy."

Riley closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, and focused on the feeling of the cool tiles beneath her feet and the warmth of the sun on her back. She tried to push aside the embarrassment, the fear of being watched, and the sheer degradation of it all. Her muscles began to relax, and she felt the warm trickle of urine start to escape her body.

It felt like a betrayal, a complete loss of control in the most primal of ways. But as the liquid flowed, she realized she had underestimated her own body's needs. The relief was immediate, the pressure in her bladder easing as she felt the warmth spread between her legs. She quickly realized she should have spread her legs wider to avoid the humiliating trail of urine running down her thighs, but it was too late.

She spread her legs wider. The warm stream of pee had already started to cascade down her thighs, painting a dark, spreading path over her pale skin. The scent of it filled the air, a potent mix of embarrassment and relief. She felt the heat of her own urine as it pooled around her feet, the sensation sending a fresh wave of mortification through her.

Lily watched, her own bladder feeling the pressure, but she held back, not wanting to succumb to the same fate. The trio's eyes remained on Riley, their gazes unwavering as they enjoyed the show of her utter submission.

Finally, the flow stopped, and Riley's legs trembled as she held the pose, her cheeks flaming with embarrassment. The pool water around her feet had turned murky with her urine. "Good girl," Ellie said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

The trio then turned their attention to Lily. "How about you?" Claire asked, a knowing smirk playing on her lips. "Do you need to go potty?"

Lily's face contorted with a mix of fear and determination as she replied, "No, I'm fine." Her bladder was indeed full, but she would rather endure any other humiliation than face the same degradation as Riley had just experienced. The idea of peeing in front of them was too much to bear.

To her relief, the trio accepted her answer with a nod, their eyes shifting away from her and back to Riley, who was still standing in the puddle of her own urine. "Good," Ellie said, her tone belying the sadistic amusement she was clearly feeling. "Now, let's get going. We wouldn't want to keep our little playthings out here too long."

Riley's legs were trembling as she stepped out of the puddle, her eyes downcast, unable to meet the gazes of the trio. She knew that she reeked of embarrassment and desperation, and she felt more vulnerable than ever before. "Can I at least go shower?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

The trio exchanged a knowing look, the silent communication between them clear. "We'll allow it," Ellie said, her voice a mocking purr. "But we're going to need to capture this moment for posterity."

Riley's heart sank as Aria pulled out her phone, the camera lens pointing at her unsteady form. She knew what was about to happen, the feeling of being watched, recorded, and potentially shared with the world a crushing weight on her chest. She took another deep breath, trying to push down the rising panic.

They made their way to the changing room, the sound of their bare feet slapping against the tile echoing through the empty hallway. The communal shower was just ahead, a large open space with rows of showerheads and benches. The room was steaming with the scent of chlorine and the faint aroma of other people's shampoos and soaps. The trio led them in, their eyes gleaming with anticipation.

Ellie held up her phone, the camera app open and ready. "Riley," she said, her voice a sweet yet commanding purr. "Introduce yourself to the camera and tell us why you need to shower."

Riley's eyes darted from Ellie to Aria to Claire, each of their faces a mask of amusement and anticipation. She took a deep, shaky breath, willing herself not to cry. "I'm Riley," she began, her voice small and defeated. "And I need to shower because..." Her voice trailed off as she looked down at the puddle of her own urine still pooled around her feet.

A pleading look flashed across her face, silently begging for mercy. But the trio remained unfazed, their expressions a mix of smug satisfaction and hungry desire for more. Ellie stepped closer, her camera still trained on Riley's face. "Go on," she prodded, her voice a sadistic whisper.

Riley's voice was barely a murmur as she continued, "I need to shower because... because I peed on myself in front of you all." The words left a bitter taste in her mouth, the truth of her humiliation laid bare for everyone to see.

Ellie's smile grew even wider at Riley's admission. "Perfect," she said, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "Now, go ahead. Show us how a good little submissive cleans herself up."

Riley took a shaky step forward, the cold air of the changing room making her shiver. She turned on the nearest showerhead, the water spraying out in a warm, inviting stream. She stepped under the spray, the warmth enveloping her as she closed her eyes, letting the water wash over her. It felt like a tiny bit of respite from the embarrassment of the moment.

With trembling hands, she reached for the soap dispenser on the wall. It was a simple, white device with a lever at the bottom. She pumped it once, the soap landing in her palm with a wet plop. The scent of the generic cleaner filled her nose, a stark contrast to the sweetness of the pool water she had been in moments before.

Riley began to scrub her body, the soap creating a frothy lather that sluiced down her skin, carrying away the sweat, chlorine, and humiliation of the past hour. She felt the trio's eyes on her as she worked the soap over her breasts and stomach, the soap sliding over her curves in a way that was almost sensual despite the circumstances. She tried to focus on the task at hand, to ignore the burning in her cheeks and the way her skin was flushing from the hot water and embarrassment.

"Remember to clean your pussy and butt thoroughly," Ellie called out, her voice echoing off the tiles. Riley's hands stilled for a moment, her cheeks burning even brighter. She knew they were watching her intimately, enjoying her every move, and it made her feel more exposed than ever. With a resigned sigh, she reached between her legs, her hand shaking as she began to cleanse her most intimate parts.

The soap felt strange against her sensitive skin, sliding over her clit and slipping into her folds. She felt the remnants of her arousal from earlier, mingling with the stickiness of her urine. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as she scrubbed harder, trying to erase the evidence of her body's betrayal. The water cascading over her made her pussy feel even more sensitive, the warm droplets tickling her clit and sending involuntary shivers through her body.

Moving down, she reached her soaped hand to her ass, her face flushing an even deeper shade of red. She knew they were watching, waiting for her to complete the degrading task. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and spread her cheeks apart, revealing her tight, pink asshole. It felt like an invasion of privacy, but she had no choice.

Her soapy hand made contact with her sensitive skin, and she couldn't help but flinch at the coldness of the water as it hit her anus. She scrubbed, feeling the roughness of the soap against her sensitive skin. The act was mortifying, but she knew she had to do it thoroughly to satisfy her dominants. The trio's eyes remained on her, unwavering, as she cleaned herself.

Once she was done, Riley rinsed off under the spray, the water feeling like a gentle caress against her skin. She didn't dare look up, knowing that the camera was still rolling, capturing every moment of her degradation. She felt like a porn star in a scene she never signed up for, her body on display for their entertainment.

Her red hair, once a fiery halo around her face, was now plastered against her skull, the water weighing it down into wet, tangled strands. Each droplet glistened in the harsh fluorescent lights, highlighting the freckles that spattered her nose and cheeks like a dusting of cinnamon. They looked even more prominent against her flushed skin, standing out starkly against the pallor of her complexion.

The trio circled around her like sharks, their eyes never leaving her. Riley felt like a piece of meat on display at a butcher's shop, picked apart and examined by hungry predators. Their smirks and chuckles only served to fuel her embarrassment, making her want to shrink away into nothingness.

As the shower turned off, the sudden cessation of the water's noise left only the echo of her own ragged breathing in the tiled chamber. She reached for a towel, her hand shaking as she tried to cover herself, but Ellie's voice stopped her. "Leave it," she said, her tone firm. "We want to see you glisten."

Riley's eyes snapped open, and she met Ellie's gaze, a mix of anger and humiliation simmering within her. But she knew better than to argue. She dropped the towel and stepped out of the shower, the water beads clinging to her skin like a second layer, highlighting her curves and making her feel more exposed than ever.

Ellie stepped closer, her phone still held up, the camera eye zooming in on Riley's body. She took her time, moving the lens up and down, capturing every inch of her exposed flesh. Riley's stomach clenched as Ellie lingered on her breasts, the soap bubbles popping as the water cascaded down, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. Then, the camera moved lower, down her stomach, over her mound, and between her legs. Riley's knees felt weak as the lens focused on her freshly cleaned pussy, the camera zooming in so close that she could almost feel its cold, unblinking stare.

Finally, Ellie stepped back, the camera retreating from its invasive exploration. "That's enough," she said, her voice still holding that sweet, mocking tone. "We've got plenty of material for later." She tapped the screen, and the camera stopped recording. Riley's shoulders slumped with relief, her body visibly relaxing.

Aria and Claire stepped forward, each handing a towel to their respective submissives. The soft fabric was a stark contrast to the cold, hard stares they had just endured. Riley took the towel gratefully, wrapping it tightly around her body, feeling a semblance of modesty restored. Lily did the same, her eyes never leaving the floor as she took the offered towel from Claire.

Riley began to pat herself dry, the material absorbing the water from her skin with a soft, comforting warmth. She focused on the simple task, trying to ignore the trio's gazes that still lingered on her, feeling the towel's gentle abrasion against her nipples and the tender skin of her stomach. It was a strange dance of submission and comfort, the warmth of the towel a gentle caress that seemed almost tender amidst the harshness of their commands.

Ellie's voice broke the silence, a smugness tinged with amusement. "You know, Riley," she said, her eyes raking over Riley's still-flushed body, "you're really starting to get comfortable in front of the camera." The implication was clear: Riley's humiliation had become a spectacle, one that she was gradually learning to accept.

Riley's cheeks burned even hotter at the comment, her eyes flicking up to meet Ellie's, then quickly darting away. She didn't want to admit it, but Ellie was right. With each degrading act, each moment of exposure, the camera's presence had grown less daunting. The fear of being seen, of having her vulnerability laid bare, had morphed into something else, something she didn't quite understand yet.

They finished drying off, the towels feeling almost decadent against their skin, a brief moment of comfort in the sea of humiliation they had been wading through. When they were dry, Ellie spoke again, her voice as cold and unyielding as steel. "Leave the towels," she said simply, gesturing to the bench where they had laid them.

The two submissives shared a nervous glance. Riley felt a jolt of fear at the thought of stepping out of the changing room naked again, but she knew better than to argue. With trembling hands, she dropped her towel to the floor, feeling the cool air of the room kiss her skin once more. Lily followed suit, her eyes never leaving Riley's as if seeking strength from her newfound companion in submission.

They made their way out of the changing room, their bare feet slapping against the cold, hard floor. The walk to the lounge chairs felt like an eternity, their nakedness on full display as they navigated through the pool area. Despite the warmth of the day, Riley felt a coldness seep into her bones, the humiliation of their recent task still fresh.

As they approached the chairs, Ellie tossed them their shirts with a flick of her wrist. "Put these on," she said, her voice a cool breeze that offered no warmth. Riley caught hers with trembling hands, the fabric feeling rough against her skin after the softness of the towel. She slipped it on, the material clinging to her damp body and outlining her curves.

The shirt came low enough to cover her pussy, but the way it clung to her body made Riley feel more exposed than if she had been wearing nothing at all. She could feel every inch of her skin against the fabric, the dampness from her shower leaving a chilly embrace that was a stark reminder of her vulnerable state. Her nipples hardened against the shirt, poking out like tiny beacons of embarrassment that she was sure everyone could see. The shirt was a mockery of modesty, a thin veil that did nothing to hide the fact that she was naked from the waist down.

Aria's voice broke through the tension. "Alright, girls, it's time to head back to the dorms," she said with a wicked smile. The idea of walking through the crowded college campus in such a state of undress was almost too much for Riley to bear. The thought of strangers' eyes on her, of the whispers and snickers that would surely follow, was a horror she hadn't considered.
computerphoto

Re: The Unraveling (New 9/16)

Post by computerphoto »

So do they have the rest of Riley and Lily clothes are they just leaving everything there and telling them just to walk to the dorms?
Bucket

Post by Bucket »

Alright, I remember the suggestion I had, but first:

1. Ok, you've got me quite curious as to your real life adventures. If you're comfortable sharing, what is the craziest dare/bet that you've done, and what did it involve? Does your sister get involved, or does she kind of just get you to do things? You don't have to answer that if you're not comfortable doing so.

I still can't believe you actually managed to make this story even hotter than it already is in saying that in some ways, Riley is basically you. Brilliant. 😅

I also love how you say that your sister has a significantly more mature body which added to your embarrassment. (Again, please don't feel self conscious. If you're similar to Riley's body, it's very likely a rocking body) Is she quite a bit taller than you too? (Like I say, you don't have to answer anything you don't feel comfortable answering)

Anyway, on to the suggestion I remembered:

2. This one is more of a formatting suggestion, but you could edit the first chapter to include a link to each chapter. It's by no means a big deal in any way, shape or form though.

One or two more quick suggestions before I end this:

• Maybe when Riley cums, she absentmindedly squeaks out Lily's name? This makes things between them a little awkward for a little while. Awkward in a cute way.

Lily is deeply flattered by it, yet she's uncertain/confused by what it means so she doesn't know what to say. Riley is absolutely mortified by it, and she too is confused by her feelings and doesn't know what to say. Like, we know that Riley is so obviously into Lily, but in Riley's mind, she's supposedly straight, even though unbeknownst to her, she's absolutely bisexual. At least for Lily.

• Also, what if she bumps into an old friend of hers that she hasn't seen in many years, be it male or female, (and if it's a girl, it could even make Lily feel a bit of jealousy) but Riley is in the middle of one of her embarrassing tasks, (maybe public stimulation?) so being around this friend is making Riley extremely nervous and on edge because she REALLY doesn't want this friend to see her as the submissive plaything that she now is, or her naked body.

Perhaps the girls even invite this friend to hang out with Riley and co for the day to Riley's absolute and utter dismay. (Please don't make this friend another submissive, blackmailed girl though. Maybe even make them quite confident to contrast Riley's opposite personality. The two submissive girls in Riley and Lily is all you need imo and three would be a crowd)
Bucket

Post by Bucket »

Just very quickly popping in to leave this here then popping right back out .

Thought of this a little earlier and really like it.

• A scene where Riley gets fingered, preferably by Lily, in a really graphic, hot scene. So maybe Riley loses a bet, or even it's just on a whim that the girls tell Riley to strip. I kind of prefer it being on a whim actually.

They tell Riley to lie back and put her knees to her chest, calves to the back of her thighs and legs spread wide open, giving anyone looking an outright pornographic view of her, leaving nothing to the imagination, (you could even have them tie her knees in that position bondage style) and they then tell Lily, preferably fully clothed but doesn't necessarily have to be, to finger Riley, but to stop if she looks like she's about to cum. 

That continues for quite a while, and Riley is just driven absolutely wild with lust! Lots of whimpering. Lots of moaning. Lots of begging. Then finally the girls say that she can cum, but only if she earns it, and she either successfully earns it, or alternatively, she tries to earn it, but it's not to the satisfaction of the girls, so they leave her hanging.

I don't think we've had a fingering scene yet, have we?

Just a thought.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Bucket wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:01 am Alright, I remember the suggestion I had, but first:

1. Ok, you've got me quite curious as to your real life adventures. If you're comfortable sharing, what is the craziest dare/bet that you've done, and what did it involve? Does your sister get involved, or does she kind of just get you to do things? You don't have to answer that if you're not comfortable doing so.

I still can't believe you actually managed to make this story even hotter than it already is in saying that in some ways, Riley is basically you. Brilliant. 😅

I also love how you say that your sister has a significantly more mature body which added to your embarrassment. (Again, please don't feel self conscious. If you're similar to Riley's body, it's very likely a rocking body) Is she quite a bit taller than you too? (Like I say, you don't have to answer anything you don't feel comfortable answering)
I don’t mind sharing about it or answering any questions :)

So we don’t do anything anymore unfortunately. Things kinda slowed down and then stopped once we grew up. It was mostly in our early teen to later teen years.

They started off pretty innocent. We grew up in a household where nudity was very much a private thing and should always be kept private. It started off with simple bets and dares where the loser would have to get naked and not cover up for a certain set period of time. It kinda progressed slowly into the loser having to do certain exposing or erotic poses. This is where some of the ideas of poses Riley has done for photos and such comes into play.
Near the end of us doing these, we did begin to incorporate masturbation into it. However this only happened a handful of times and never went beyond that.

The most embarrassing one I ever did was either that or a day I had to stay naked for 4 hours when home alone with her and lose any way I wanted.

She is taller than me and definitely overall more mature looking. I definitely don’t mind though and am completely content with the way I look. :)
Bucket

Post by Bucket »

Emily wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:04 am
Bucket wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:01 am Alright, I remember the suggestion I had, but first:

I don’t mind sharing about it or answering any questions :)

So we don’t do anything anymore unfortunately. Things kinda slowed down and then stopped once we grew up. It was mostly in our early teen to later teen years.

They started off pretty innocent. We grew up in a household where nudity was very much a private thing and should always be kept private. It started off with simple bets and dares where the loser would have to get naked and not cover up for a certain set period of time. It kinda progressed slowly into the loser having to do certain exposing or erotic poses. This is where some of the ideas of poses Riley has done for photos and such comes into play.
Near the end of us doing these, we did begin to incorporate masturbation into it. However this only happened a handful of times and never went beyond that.

The most embarrassing one I ever did was either that or a day I had to stay naked for 4 hours when home alone with her and lose any way I wanted.

She is taller than me and definitely overall more mature looking. I definitely don’t mind though and am completely content with the way I look. :)
What a very fun read that was. Never change, Emily. 😅

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I really liked it. Definitely quite kinky and fun, yet also a bit... innocent? Just two sisters having a bit of naked fun, and that will never not be amazing. I'm kind of curious as to what these erotic poses were, but I'll leave that one for another day.

I almost want to ask what your height is, if nothing else but to give Riley a more specific height, but I've already asked you several quite personal questions. Short girls are always a turn on. (I'll leave that as open to interpretation. Did I actually ask you your height? Did I not? Who knows 👀)

Ah, who am I kidding. Of course I'd like to know more about Riley's height, but I suppose I'd lying if I said I wasn't curious as to your height as well.

You may not be a young teen anymore, but perhaps there are still things that you could do that gets you really excited? Maybe you could go to a nudist/clothing optional beach (if you're near one) and "accidentally" show off more than you should. What about signing up to do some nude posing for art classes like one of my Riley suggestions? I don't know if you'd find that to be a bit too intimidating though.

Or something as simple as walking around in a skirt, no panties. I suppose there's a bit of an exhibitionist in you. Let her out to play every now and then. Just...stay safe. Don't want you getting arrested, and definitely don't want you getting hurt by some lunatic.

I certainly think readers would love to hear  short "fun facts" after an occasional chapter in which you detail what you yourself experimented with that Riley had to go through such as the ice thing, even just a quick sentence or two.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Aww thank you for your kind words! :)

I stand tall and proud at 5’2”. I’m only 19 so not too much older than just being a “young teen” still. I definitely do not mind sharing details like that of myself and how I relate to Riley and the story overall.

Maybe I’ll start an Ask Me Anything AMA thread, not sure if something like that fits on this website or not.

Also… about your art class idea. Go back and reread chapter 14, I already have that as part of the plan :)
The art class is on Wednesday, currently in the story it is Monday so coming up soon!
Bucket

Post by Bucket »

Emily wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:22 pm Aww thank you for your kind words! :)

I stand tall and proud at 5’2”. I’m only 19 so not too much older than just being a “young teen” still. I definitely do not mind sharing details like that of myself and how I relate to Riley and the story overall.

Maybe I’ll start an Ask Me Anything AMA thread, not sure if something like that fits on this website or not.

Also… about your art class idea. Go back and reread chapter 14, I already have that as part of the plan :)
The art class is on Wednesday, currently in the story it is Monday so coming up soon!
Just to clarify, when I say "you may not be a young teen anymore" I just mean that when you're a kid, you can get away with so much more.

You're clearly not exactly 40. 😂 I figured you are Riley's age or thereabouts. Knowing that you basically are Riley, reading the upcoming chapters is going to make this story so much more interesting btw! Wasn't sure that'd even be possible, but you somehow managed it!

5'2 Huh? I really like it, and I'm glad you've grown to like it too! Wait, "grown to like it"? Was that an unintentional play on words lol? Or perhaps it was it was intentional. We'll never know. But yeah, love your height. Anything from 5'2 to around 4'7 is perfect. Short and sweet!

You absolutely could start an "AMA" thread and it'd create a lot of attention I'm sure. Would certainly bring in more foot traffic towards this story I imagine. Would you be open to dares/dare ideas, or just general questions? (Again, please stay safe if you do any dares)

"Also… about your art class idea. Go back and reread chapter 14, I already have that as part of the plan
The art class is on Wednesday, currently in the story it is Monday so coming up soon!"

Love this! 😃 Seriously. I'll absolutely go back and re-read chapter 14. CANNOT wait for more, and will give you my detailed review(s) once chapter 38 releases. I usually read them towards the end of the week, Thursday or Friday.

One last question if may and then I'll stop with the questions, or at least for now:

Have you ever done anything with another girl? Had any moments like Riley and Lily have had? If so, what?