Pizza Humiliation

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
dan2bend

Pizza Humiliation

Post by dan2bend »

Let's start with this: my wife, Jean, wears the pants in the family. In fact, if anyone is removing their pants for, say, a spanking it will be me. Yes, my wife spanks me and I'm OK with that. About a year after we were married she found it appropriate to take me over her knee and I went along with it. Not only was the spanking deserved, I had long harbored a desire for her to take charge and even had the fantasy that one day she might actually spank me.

She did and, as they say, the rest is history. Now, several years later, as much as I hate to comply I always do as instructed, stripping or taking down my pants and offering up my bare bottom for a hard, hot spanking. Don't misunderstand, I'm not a huge fan of my being spanked while it is happening, and there are often tears accompanying my apologies and pleas for leniency. Our marriage is rock solid even though it is built on top of my bare and often throbbing bottom.

Jean has developed and refined her techniques over the years and she now includes maintenance spankings as part of our regular routine. Normal, discipline, spankings hurt ... a lot ... and almost always leave me in tears and certainly regretful of whatever behavior caused the need to be spanked. Maintenance spankings also hurt, but have yet to create tears and have always been followed by some hyperactive sex that leaves us both breathless. I would continue to take my discipline if only for those maintenance spankings and their reward. But, then again, I also realize the need to submit and readily do so.

Which brings us to the main point. Jean has introduced added elements of humiliation. Case in point was a recent oversight on my part. I forgot to start dinner one night when she had a late meeting. When she got home she was less than happy. She said nothing but went upstairs for a shower and to change out of her work clothes. The silence is always a bad omen ... and when she returned with her big oval back hairbrush in hand things just got worse.

Wordlessly, she called me into the dining room as she pulled out an armless chair and sat down. She said simply, "Strip and get over my lap!" I quickly complied and still without a word she began pasting my bottom with that damned hairbrush ... no warm up ... no lecture ... no warning. It had me begging and pleading pretty quickly. But, suddenly, the spanking stopped ... way too early for her. "Hand me the phone," she said finally. I had seen she set it down on the dining table so I reached up from laying over her lap and gave it to her.

She ordered a pizza to be delivered, then just as silently as it all hard started, she resumed walloping my behind. All too quickly, now, I was in tears and apologizing. She finished and pushed me off her lap, but reached out and grasped my ear with one hand. In that manner, she led me to a corner in the living room. She never made me do corner time here as she had a specially designated "naughty corner" elsewhere. This was disconcerting.

When the doorbell rang I immediately knew why I was in this corner: I would be seen from the front door! :oops: I pushed my face into the corner hoping to avoid recognition as my wife came to answer the door. The delivery guy said, "$16.75," and my wife said, "I need to get my purse." That devious bitch! (Yes, I'll pay for saying that, but it is what it is.) She left me on display as she leisurely retrieved her purse. Oh, it was upstairs and delivery boy and I were equally unsettled, I think.

Finally, Jean returned and handed him a $20 bill saying, "keep it." Then, as she shut the door she said to him, "Some day you'll be married." I suspect he was rather confused by that observation. We ate the pizza in front of the TV and she made me stay naked the whole time. When we finished, we went upstairs where she gave me a reminder spanking with her hairbrush and then proceeded to screw me silly.

That made me draw two conclusions. First, my wife must have been terribly excited by putting me on display and, second, I wouldn't mind forgetting to start dinner some time in the future. :D
hightab

Re: Pizza Humiliation

Post by hightab »

dan2bend wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:55 pm Let's start with this: my wife, Jean, wears the pants in the family. In fact, if anyone is removing their pants for, say, a spanking it will be me. Yes, my wife spanks me and I'm OK with that. About a year after we were married she found it appropriate to take me over her knee and I went along with it. Not only was the spanking deserved, I had long harbored a desire for her to take charge and even had the fantasy that one day she might actually spank me.
That made me draw two conclusions. First, my wife must have been terribly excited by putting me on display and, second, I wouldn't mind forgetting to start dinner some time in the future. :D
Great story.

Did you ever do any cfnm with her friends ?
Last edited by hightab on Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

dan2bend wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:55 pm
Let's start with this: my wife, Jean, wears the pants in the family.

Our marriage is rock solid
I think marriages where the wife is the head of the house has the strongest chance to succeed.
dan2bend

Post by dan2bend »

Short answer is "Yes". :oops: :oops:

Long answer will be posted as a separate entry. ;)
hightab

Post by hightab »

dan2bend wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 3:13 pm
Short answer is "Yes". :oops: :oops:

Long answer will be posted as a separate entry. ;)

I will be waiting that entry!!!
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

dan2bend wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:55 pm Let's start with this: my wife, Jean, wears the pants in the family...
...my wife must have been terribly excited by putting me on display and, second, I wouldn't mind forgetting to start dinner some time in the future. :D
I think you've got a great marriage. :!: Do you practice much CFNM? Wives should feel free to display their husbands as they deem appropriate. Doesn't matter if the husband is humiliated, as long as the Wife gets her way. :oops:
hightab

Post by hightab »

Skylar21 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:17 am
I think you've got a great marriage. :!: Do you practice much CFNM? Wives should feel free to display their husbands as they deem appropriate. Doesn't matter if the husband is humiliated, as long as the Wife gets her way. :oops:
Do you have any personal experiences with cfnm?
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

hightab wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:08 pm Do you have any personal experiences with cfnm?
I have experienced some cfnm. I'm thinking about writing about It. May actually write one of these days. :)
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

tim409 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:29 pm
I think marriages where the wife is the head of the house has the strongest chance to succeed.
It begins before marriage, with the male choosing a girlfriend willing to be dominant. Then well before marriage the male will learn to respond positively to a Woman's direction.

Preferably a girlfriend will introduce the guy to cfnm as a means to establish a power dynamic early on.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Skylar21 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:09 pm
tim409 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:29 pm

Preferably a girlfriend will introduce the guy to cfnm as a means to establish a power dynamic early on.
It would work best in a home that practiced CFNM and taught the kids this life style from birth on. Of course boys would be in diapers until they are potty trained than they would be naked. It would be important for the adults to set an example. The women would always be modestly dressed outside of the bedroom or bathroom and not even be in public areas unless fully dressed to instill modesty in the girls and the adult males would of course be naked themselves to teach the boys that male nudity is OK. The males, including the adult males would remain naked regardless of who came to visit. They could have a sign on the door saying males would be naked so no one will be surprised. (Sort of like the sign the Lewis family has.

My sisters use to have their girlfriends over and the males were nude and perhaps that is why all their friends wanted to come to our house. OK with me. I remember a naked 12 y.o boy was watching his aunt change her infant daughter and she yelled at him asking why he was trying to see her naked and she sent him into the living room where the girls were playing (about six girls I think) and they heard the aunt and started teasing him that he could not even see a BABY girl naked and he is naked in front of them and on top of that, they have all see naked adult males often.

If most homes were like this, most males would not think twice about being naked regardless of which girls were around or their ages and it would be a win win for everyone. Bring back those naked male swim teams that had the girls in modest one piece swim suits.

You are correct, the person who is clothed is in a superior position and since women and girls are superior to us males it only makes sense that the girls will see us naked and we will not see them. That would tend to reinforce where women and men belong. (by no means do I think males should be a slave to women however. We have equal value but different positions.