Rachel Barker (part 3 added)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
RebeccaShaw

Rachel Barker (part 3 added)

Post by RebeccaShaw »

Rachel Barker

God it was so hot! Why does the weather in England never make its mind up? We were supposed to be having a nice afternoon at a country pub but instead Steven was obsessed with his new toy. I mean you could hardly call it a toy with how much he spent on it, you could buy a real car for what it cost. I was having the same old rant at him while he was telling me to shut up as he had almost set his fastest lap when I totally lost it and pushed him right out of the stupid pretend racing car seat in front of two giant screens.

He looked so mad and for a brief second I actually thought he was going to hit me. Before I had time to react he had got to his feet and grabbed my arm and pushed me over the back of the armchair that was in the corner. The next thing I knew I was almost upside down with my head on the cushion and my feet off the floor with my bottom the highest point on the backrest of the chair. I sensed his hesitation then he flipped the hem of my thin yellow summer dress half way up my back so my little pink thong was on full view along with my ample bare bum cheeks.

“This is what you get for being a mouthy little bitch day and night.” he snapped

A sudden flurry of sharp, stinging slaps rained down on my bottom. The shock seemed to make me freeze and I made no attempt to try and move. He was spanking me! I was 27 and getting the first spanking of my entire life. The sting was intense and worse than I expected from just a hand spanking. I mean not that I had ever imagined what a spanking would really be like. My legs were kicking and I was gasping for breath as the heat on the skin of my bum cheeks built up. He continued to berate and scold me more like an errant daughter than his own wife and this was a side of him I had never seen before.

After what seemed like an eternity, which was probably no more than a minute or two he stopped. He stepped back and let me struggle to my feet. My arms flew to the back of my dress and I put my hands under to feel my stinging cheeks. God they were so hot and as I massaged them he looked so pleased with himself. It felt like the whole dynamic of our marriage had taken a complete 180 in the blink of an eye. I was normally the bossy one and made all the decisions. Now I was standing with a red face and hot bottom well and truly put in my place. But far from feeling angry and insulted at what he had done I knew it served me right and deep down I deserved it.

“Now get some work done around the house you lazy cow.” he spat.

I was feeling almost dizzy trying to process what had just happened as Steven announced he was going to the pub with his mates and stormed out. I was still rubbing my bum as I heard the front door slam and a strange sort of tingle ran through my whole body. I went down to the kitchen and with one hand still on the warm skin of my bottom poured myself a glass of wine. Suddenly I sensed I was not alone, in the hall was Lee, the 15 year old son of our neighbours Karen and John.

“So had your bum smacked have you.” he laughed.

He walked over to the fridge and helped himself to a can of coke like he owned the place. Since Steven had got his race simulator Lee was over all the time playing on it. I had complained endlessly about him just walking in when he pleased but Steven had told me not to be so uptight and we should make an effort to get on with the neighbours as most of them thought I was stuck up and a bit of a bitch.

I knew my face was red and told him I didn't know what he was talking about and quickly took my hand from under the back of my dress. He sipped his coke and smiled and made me blush even more as he told me how he had walked up to the spare room just in time to see Steven push me over the chair and begin to slap my bottom. I shook my head and prayed he was calling my bluff and called him a liar but even as I said it I knew he must have or how else would he know I had been over the chair. My face was now burning in shame almost as much as my bottom as he confirmed he had seen by saying how my little bright pink thong was so far up my bum cheeks that he thought I was totally bare when he first saw.

I could hardly bring my eyes up to look at him knowing what he had seen and took a gulp of wine. I mumbled for him not to tell his Mum and Dad what he saw as it was private when he laughed that as all the windows and the patio door were open half the street must have heard. He laughed that the loud smacks and Steven’s telling me off made it obvious what was happening. I wanted to die! How was I going to ever face the neighbours again after this. Then I thought to hell with it and if I was the gossip for the week then so what. My bottom was beginning to have a nice warm glowing feeling now and I began to release the appeal of getting spanked which had never entered my mind before.

“So does Steven smack your bottom often?” asked Lee.

He asked in such a way that it was perfectly normal to ask a wife if her husband spanked her regularly. I wanted to reply that it was none of his goddamn business but before any words came out of my mouth I kept my head down and nodded. What was wrong with me? Why was I blatantly lying to him? He smiled and said good and maybe he would ask if he could watch properly next time as it was fun. I could only shrug in response and then without even thinking of the consequences continued this bizarre charade of fantasy.

“Oh that was nothing, he sometimes gives me a really good spanking so I don't sit the next day.” with such an obvious exaggeration.

“Wow, I always thought you were too much of a bitch to go for anything like but it's so cool.” he grinned.

I felt sort of proud that he thought me and Steven were cool and even gave him a nervous smile. He drank his coke and handed me the can and told me to get on with cleaning the house like I had been told. It felt so unreal to be having this conversation with him and all I did was meekly agree. Then he surprised me by saying his Granddad had got loads of old spanking magazines in his shed so he knew all about how grown up little girls should be treated. I could feel my eyes open wide and he just smiled and told me to get on with my chores and he was going up on the sim but he might be down later to see how i was doing.

I didn't know if it was the weather or the heat on my bottom but I felt so alive and a sudden release of all my conservative inhibitions and began to hurry around cleaning and tidying. The thought of Lee seeing my almost bare bottom and then him saying how he knew about such thighs made me so curious I was desperate to know more. It had been about an hour and I was ready for a drink when my phone beeped. It was Steven begging me to forgive him and pleading with me not to divorce him and he was so sorry and he would never do anything like it again.

I had mixed emotions as I read it and got myself another glass of wine and a can of coke to take up to Lee. In one way I was disappointed that Steven had a sudden about turn but then again I knew I would get a new pair of shoes at the very least and a nice meal out to make up for it. I took a deep breath and knocked gently at the door of the spare room not even thinking Lee was just a visitor and this was my own house. It was like a total change in the situation had happened now and Lee was almost the one in charge.

“I thought you might like a drink and I wondered if you could give me any sort of tips to pass on to Steven to, well you know deal with my poor behaviour at times.” I was blushing so much and hardly managed to get the words out.

He ignored me totally for over a minute as I stood awkwardly holding out the can of coke. I might have known he was finishing his lap, just as Steven did when I was trying to talk to him. He turned to take the can from me and my phone beeped again. It was Steven asking if he was forgiven. I quickly replied I was not happy and we would talk later. Lee looked at the phone and for some reason instead of saying the truth or nothing at all, I mean why should he know who was texting me. I said that I had told Steven about things and he was ok with me talking to him about it.

“Oh that's awesome!” “Steven is so cool letting me come over and use this and now give him tips on how to keep a brat like you in line too.” he tried not to laugh as he spluttered a mouth full of coke.

I looked down at the floor with my hands clasped in front of me as he began to say that first off he would get me to wear some kind of outfit when I was due some serious discipline. To make me think of myself more of a “naughty girl” and not a married woman with a responsible job and so on. I agreed and replied that it made sense and he looked pleased that he was giving good advice. I listened as he had seen in the magazines where it could be something like a school uniform or a cheerleader costume or in some cases just lingerie but then he added something more childish would suit me.

I was numb when he asked if I had anything in my wardrobe that I could change into to give that impression. Before I had even time to work out if he meant now or just a suggestion to put to Steven I was saying I would go and see what I could find. He seemed quite pleased with himself and as I turned to walk out he gave me a crisp “smack” to the back of my dress. Oh the sheer audacity that he thought he could do such a thing was insane but his confidence and arrogance made me shudder.

“Oh and sensible knickers Rachel. We don't want you looking like a cheap slut do we.” he informed me with a grin on his face.

I was still feeling so embarrassed with the whole situation as I began to contemplate what I could wear and slowly slipped my dress off and pushed the little pink thong to the floor knowing it was already damp. What had come over me that I was going to dress myself up like some little brat in front of a 15 year old boy and ask him how he thought my husband would discipline me properly was insane. I found some white ankle socks and pink trainers I wore for the gym. A pair of plain white cotton knickers which were too tight hence I never wore as they would often show the outline through my leggings. A short pink sort of flared rah rah skirt and then a little white crop top I never wore because it was so thin and if I didn't wear a bra the outline of my nipples were obvious.

I felt like my legs were actually shaking as I knocked at the door again and listened to the loud engine noises and screeching tires as he had not got his headphones on now. I waited for a minute or two then a curt “come in” brought me back to reality. Could I really do this? I thought to myself. I had almost become possessed by some strange alter ego and was no longer a 27 year old married woman but just some little brat who needed teaching a lesson. My auburn hair was fastened in a pony tail and I had applied a little foundation and light pink lip gloss so as not to look too much of a “tart” and walked inside.

“Wow, Mrs Barker. Great to see how serious you are taking this. That really suits you.” he smiled.

“In fact if I was Steven I might make you spend more of the time at home dressed like that. Give you plenty of time to work on that attitude of yours.” he grinned.

I was feeling dizzy and a knot in my tummy as he walked around me then without warning he reached out for the hem of my skirt and flipped it up at the back so he could see my knickers. I kept my hands at my side despite the strong urge to push my skirt down and yell at him for taking such liberties. He let the skirt drop and announced that they were much more suitable for a “naughty little girl” like me and told me to follow him downstairs so he could decide where to put me in the corner for some time to reflect.

He took a look in each room while I stood in panic at how this was getting out of hand now. The beep on my phone brought me to my senses and it was Steven again asking if it was better if he spent the night at his friend Tony's house to give me some time on my own and I quickly typed that it was a good idea. Lee saw me typing and before he could ask I put my phone down like a naughty child caught using it without permission.

“Oh that was Steven again, he is staying out with friends tonight and asked if you would be alright giving me a spanking yourself?” I asked as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Lee opened his eyes wide in excitement then tried to look stern and hesitated.

“I will Rachel but it is not some game. You have often been rude to me when I come over and complain to Steven so I am not going easy on you.” he announced firmly.

I could only look at the floor red faced when another statement jolted me to my senses.

“Ask Steven if it will be ok to take his naughty wife’s knickers right off to tan her bare bottom?” he tried not to laugh and spoil the strict aura he was trying to present.

I grabbed my phone and typed; its ok darling I just need some space tonight …i am sure thighs will be ok tomorrow xx. I waited nervously for a reply and Lee looked at the phone as well. Then “Beep”. I read the message Love u so much xxxxx. Oh he says yes that is fine you are in charge to do as you please and I deserve it for all the times I have been rude to you. I panicked as Lee took hold of the phone and even though I knew the keypad was locked I just prayed another message from Steven wouldnt come on the screen and expose my lies. He placed the phone on the table and told me to go to the hall and stand at the bottom of the stairs.

I was instructed to put my hands on my head and then lean forward a little to the wall and press my nose to it.. It felt absurd to stand like this in my own home at the instruction of a boy but I wanted to show so much I would do as he said. I could hear the noise of the traffic and imagined people getting on with their day oblivious to the surreal events taking place so close to them. I was almost in my own little world when his next command made me shudder again.

“Feet as far apart as your shoulders,” he ordered.

I was told that this is how I was expected to stand when I was informed to go to the corner from now on. He had me walk back to the kitchen then he announced “Corner young lady” and I hurried quickly into position. We practised several times with a few slight adjustments such as pushing my bottom out a little and pointing my toes in more until he was satisfied I could adopt the pose right each time. He then opened the door wide out to the drive. I let out a little gasp as he walked outside. I knew no one could see me but the open door made me feel so nervous.

“Rachel Anne Barker come outside this minute Young Lady” he shouted.

Oh my god, I wasn't even aware he knew my middle name and most of the time he addressed me as Mrs Barker. This was going too far now, surely he didn't expect me to walk out dressed like this and face any of the neighbours who might be around. I turned and took a few steps to the door. He was standing by my car shaking his head in disapproval when he looked up and saw me. His face gave me no doubt he meant business and I remembered his comment about not going easy on me. I had dropped my hands from my head back to my side and took a few nervous steps out into the bright sunlight.

“This is a disgrace Young Lady, look at the bird shit all down the door or your car.” he pointed.

“And don't try and tell me it's only just happened, it's been like it a week, when was the last time you cleaned it?” he asked.

“Oh I usually take it to the migrants down by the petrol station every other week” I explained.

“SO, Miss high and mighty is above cleaning shit from her car , she has to let migrants do it.” He looked so angry now.

I stammered that was not true but I was usually busy and just called on the way home from work. I could feel my legs tremble a little as he walked up to me with a steel glare in his eyes. Then he gripped my wrist and spun me around and with his other hand delivered a resounding, stinging “Smack” to the back of my leg just below my skirt. He still had hold of my wrist tightly and as I danced and tried to wriggle away another “Smack” landed on my other leg. The sting was obvious but the fact that all this was happening right on my own drive on a Sunday afternoon on the hottest day of year was incomprehensible to me. He let go of my hand and barked “Corner.”

In an instant I was back at the bottom of the stairs with my hands on my head. My feet the right distance apart, bum out, feet in and praying this was a nightmare and I would wake up soon. I never even noticed if people were around to witness what had just happened but surely someone would have done. I mean it was Sunday, everyone was off work and outside enjoying the sunshine. I was in a blind panic wondering if Steven would get to find out when the door closed and I could sense Lee standing behind me.

“You're learning My Girl, Now into the lounge and we will see how you lay over my knee properly.” his anger was tinged with some amusement now.

How dare he call me “My Girl” I mean I was the grown up here, a married woman and not that far from twice his age. He was sitting on a dining chair he had pulled out from the table with his arms folded. For some unknown reason I had kept my hands on my head as I walked from my corner position to stand facing him. He made a little sarcastic comment that I must like my hands on my head and good to see I was learning very quickly how to behave for him. With a pat on his lap he motioned me to get over.

To have dressed myself up like some 10 year old brat and then showed how to stand in the corner to getting my legs smacked outside for anyone to see and now going over the knee for a good old fashioned spanking was almost too much for me and I could feel tears well up in my eyes already. I slumped forward and reached my arms out to the floor to put most of my weight on my palms and instinctively tried to keep my weight from his legs by arching my back. The calve muscles in my legs strained as my feet were on tip-toe. I let out a little gasp as he flipped my skirt up so my tight white knickers were on show. I could feel him settle back a little, no doubt enjoying the view as well as my obedience to him.

“Very Good Rachel you seem to know how to position yourself well with your bottom right up. Does Steven have you over his knee a lot or just the chair like I saw earlier?” he asked calmly.

I replied with a nervous “Sometimes” which was met with him repeating it in a kind of questioning tone which made my spine chill. No way could he know that Steven spanking me was all lies but it felt so much like he was unsure. I gave a little shiver as I felt his hand run up the back of my leg from my knee to my knickers then he exclaimed that I had two lovely pink hand prints on my thighs. He stroked both legs a few times then patted the seat of my knickers.

“Just stand up Rachel and go and get your phone, I think we can take a picture of these handprints to send to Steven.” he could hardly hide his amusement.

I struggled off his knee like “Bambi” trying to stand up for the first time and got my phone. This was insane, no way could I send a picture like this to Steven. My heart was racing and a thousand thoughts were running through my head on how I was going to get out of this as he had me unlock my phone and told me to hitch my skirt up. The menacing sound of clicking on the phone taking a picture seemed much louder than normal. Lee seemed disappointed and said the handprints didn't come across as vivid as they did for real but you could still make them out. He thrust the phone in my hand and told me to caption it “served me right” and send it to Steven.

He sat back grinning as I opened my phone. I was in sheer terror as to who I could send it to; an ex-boss or colleague I hadn't seen for years, a family member I could explain it all to later or one of my friends who could keep such a secret. A curt “What are you waiting for” panicked me even more and I clicked on my Mum’s Number, I typed the caption and pressed send and prayed she wouldn't even look at it and I might ever tell her I had my phone stolen or something when I saw her.

“Good girl,” he mocked. “Now back over my knee and let's warm that fat bum up shall we.”
I scrambled almost eagerly back over his lap and pushed my bottom right up. He flipped my skirt up again and this time confidently tugged my knickers up tighter to expose more of my bum cheeks. The “smacks” started and he mainly went from one cheek to the other alternatively and then every so often gave 3 or 4 on the same cheek to change the pattern. I was breathing harder but I couldn't focus on anything other than what was my Mum going to say when she saw the photo and how the hell was I going to stop Steven finding out about all this now. I was gasping and hissing through my teeth as the spanking went on for much longer than the one Steven gave me this morning.

“Oh I am impressed Young Lady, you really can take a good spanking, can’t you? He asked quizzically.

A few more harder slaps really made me wince and gasp and my knickers were well between my bum cheeks now, giving him the same view of my practically bare bottom as he had earlier. A quick flurry of harder “Smacks” landed and now the sting did begin to fill my head as I couldn’t help but flick my heels up one at a time and shake my head. I was gasping for breath now and trying not to cry as my bottom was getting hotter and hotter. With one last stinging “Smack” he told me to stand up.

“Face me and hold your skirt nice and high so we can get these knickers down, Steven did say I could remove them altogether didn't he? but down will do for now my Girl.” he smiled at my obvious discomfort.

The hole I had dug for myself showed no sign of ending anytime soon and I was beyond even trying to get myself out of it, let alone finding a way I even could. My hands were visibly trembling as I eased my skirt right up to my waist. A fact not missed on him as he smiled more. I couldn't stand to look as he reached out both his hands and took hold of the waistband of my knickers at each side. They were tight between my legs and even sticky right at my most private parts as he manoeuvred them to my knees with a huge triumphant grin on his face.

“Open your legs just enough to hold them tight at the knees. We don't want them looking untidy all the way around your ankles do we?” he could hardly contain his amusement now.

I was actually shaking my head in response to his absurd question and pushed my feet apart to stretch my knickers tight around my knees. I could see him gaze directly in between my legs now. Knowing he was studying intently, my neatly shaved strip of reddish brown pubic hair just covered the beginning of my labia and as he moved his head lower he could see the rest of my labia was free from hair obstructing it. The blatant display I was making of myself almost made me forget how much my bottom was hurting as he sat back and obviously enjoyed the view.

“That looks like it takes some effort to keep tidy Rachel. It's nice to see you can take care of that better than the house.” he openly laughed.

“Most of the girls, well women tend to have full bushes covering up their cunts in my Granddad’s magazines but they are very old so I guess it was like that back then.” he mused.

“Go get your Phone and we will send this to Steven so he knows you are behaving yourself for me.” he smiled.

I was feeling genuinely sick now and shuffled over to get my phone and tried not to let my knickers slip past my knees. This was met by another mocking “Good Girl” as I was beyond refusing anything now. I unlocked my phone and passed it to him then immediately took hold of my skirt again and lifted it high. He took the phone and walked around me and had me shuffle more to the centre of the room. A few clicks made me gasp out loud at the implication of what he was doing hit me. Just as he was bending down to get a close up of my pussy my phone beeped and I almost wet myself right there and then in fear.

“Oh it's a text from ur Mum, it just says, it’s about time.” he announced.

Thank god he didn't actually click on it and read the thread to see it was her who I had sent the picture. I mumbled that I had invited over for a coffee in the week and she was just replying to that. He seemed to take no relevance to it and asked me to look at the pictures he had taken and choose one to send to Steven. They were all outrageous and way more embarrassing than just a random sort of pussy pic. He had stood back on some and even got my whole body and my face in it. The way I was dressed made me look more teenage than 27 and an impatient “Hurry up” made me just click on the one in front of me which was just showing my hands holding my skirt up and then my bare pussy and my knickers at my knees.

“Put the caption, being a good girl, this time” he laughed.

There was no way I could send this to my Mum and suddenly remembered I had two phone calls this week from people not in my contact list. I scrolled down and picked the first one on the list. One was a maintenance guy from work and the other a delivery guy but I had no idea who was who. I typed the caption and pressed send and felt a tingle between my legs at knowing a virtual stranger now knew what I looked like with my knickers down. Lee got up and took an apple from the fruit bowl and took a loud crunchy bite from it.

“Go get a drink of water and wash your face Young Lady then we can try some new positions in the corner” he instructed confidently.

I shuffled out towards the kitchen and then turned back and politely asked if I could also use the bathroom. He seemed very pleased and commented on how my attitude had improved tenfold and maybe he should ask Steven if he could take over my discipline full time from now on. I was mortified at how this was spiralling more and more out of my control. I had no words to make an argument and just looked down and nodded my head which made him smile even more.

Once out of the room I pulled my knickers up and caught sight of me in the hall mirror. What a sight I looked and a million miles from the smart, well educated young married woman with a professional career. Now I hardly looked in my teens. Despite the shame and the sting on my bottom I could feel my hard nipples poking through my crop top and a distinct tingle between my legs. My head was spinning with all the consequences of what was happening but I just thought I would have to cross the bridges when I got to them and it was too late to change anything now.
Last edited by RebeccaShaw on Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Casanova

Re: Rachel Barker

Post by Casanova »

If I were a betting man, I would say you are the author of "Mrs. Allison Jenkins" and "The school report".
RebeccaShaw

Re: casanova

Post by RebeccaShaw »

Wow! Yes I am, where have you read those?
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

On the old ASN board by Indian Outlaw. Really enjoyed them and had hoped you kept writing .
Such a pleasure to come across you again .
RebeccaShaw

Re: casanova

Post by RebeccaShaw »

gosh yes I used to like that board. glad you liked them and they are among some of the onces I will post here if I get some good responses
RebeccaShaw

Post by RebeccaShaw »

just realised I messed up and posted Part 2 separately.
RebeccaShaw

Re: Rachel Barker part 2

Post by RebeccaShaw »

Rachel Barker Part 2

I made a visit to the bathroom and tried to dry between my legs as well as I could and even ran into my room to see if I could find another pair of knickers the same as these to change into. I found some and hurried back downstairs and then just outside the door to the lounge I made sure they were around my knees and even lifted my skirt back up so once again my bare pussy was on show as I went to face Lee.he looked a little confused at my blatant display again and I just muttered that he hadn't given me permission to pull my knickers up which made him grin and respond with the obligatory “Good Girl”

He was looking at his phone and seemed a little more reluctant now as he looked me up and down again. I made sure my knickers were tight at my knees and even pushed my hips forward a little. I know this is impossible to explain but this was soon becoming the best day in my life. I had no thoughts of work or what I was going to wear for a night out. The only thing in my head was to do what Lee told me and act as polite and respectful as I could be. He let out a sigh and exclaimed he had promised his friend Sam he could come over and try out Stevens race simulator. He went on to say how Sam had been looking forward to it all week as Steven had said we would be out most of Sunday afternoon.

I was seething inside with rage and tried not to show it. Steven had been neglecting me ever since he bought the damn thing and now here I was with my knickers down in front of Lee and he wanted to choose it over continuing to discipline me. I was on the verge of tears feeling totally rejected as Lee said he was really loving this but Sam was due any moment and unless I wanted him to see me then maybe I should go and put some normal clothes on. I knew this was the right thing to do and I am sure I could get Lee to do this almost any other time but I wanted it so much now. I took a deep breath.

“Have you ever told Sam about your Granddad’s magazines?” I asked.

He replied that he had and Sam was very interested in the topic but why was I asking. I thought it was a big enough hint but maybe I needed to explain it more clearly to him.

“Well if I asked Steven if he was alright with it then maybe you can let Sam see how you are helping with my discipline.” I said knowing my face was bright red again.

He beamed in delight and said that was a great idea and told me to get the phone and text Steven. My fingers were missing the letters as I typed quickly, Hi, I am sorry I was bratty and nagging earlier and u only did what I deserved. Have a great night with Mark and love u loads xxxxxxx. I pressed send and waited eagerly for a reply. The air was thick with tension and for almost a minute neither of us spoke. Then “Beep” I opened the phone instantly and read, oh thank u so much babe cant wait to see u xxxx, I looked up at Lee.

“Oh he says it's fine and it should be good for me and as long as you are sure about it,” I lied brazenly.

Lee looked delighted and sent a few texts to Sam telling him to expect a surprise and told me to pull my knickers up and go and kneel in the corner of the lounge next to the TV. I dragged them up tight and went over and knelt down. He told me get my head right on the floor and fold my arms behind me and open my knees wider. It was quite a difficult pose to get right and my bottom was up and my knickers stretched so tight over my cheeks. He said he was satisfied and told me not to move a muscle until he said so. He stood up and walked over to me and flipped my skirt up over my back and gave a little laugh that I looked like a right “fat arsed brat” like this. With a tug of my ponytail he whispered in my ear.

“Don't you dare show me up in front of my friend Young Lady and you better do exactly as I say, understand?”he hissed.

“Oh and by the way it's Sir from now on not Lee and that goes for Sam as well, got it you little bitch!” he had a mix of menace and amusement in his voice now.

“Yes, Yes Sir I understand”. I replied.

I kept my arms folded behind my back and my head turned to one side as we both waited. I could hear Lee typing on his phone and letting out the occasional laugh. Suddenly a knock on the door made me jump. Lee hurried to the door and I could hear a muffled conversation. I was literally squirming in anticipation when I heard footsteps going upstairs and then Lee shouted down.

“Stay still Brat, I am just showing Sam the rig Steven has for later.” accompanied by more laughter.

My legs were beginning to ache and I waited for what seemed like an age before the sound of boisterous laughter began to get louder and louder. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would burst as the door opened. A split second of silence was followed by;

“Holy shit! Is that really his wife?” asked a boy whose voice I thought I recognised.

Lee told him to take a seat and he would grab a couple of Steven’s beers. He laughed that they were taking care of his wife for a bit so a couple of beers ought to cover it. I remained still and heard clanking of bottles from the kitchen and then Lee came back. I could tell they took a swig of beer and the standard gasp of satisfaction followed before Lee cleared his throat.

“I've told Sam what has happened today and how both you and Steven have decided it is better for me to take over your discipline full time from now on.” he announced.

“I know Steven works away most of the time during the week so I will come over after school and keep an eye on you my Girl.” he laughed.

I could hear Sam trying to hold back a giggle as Lee made me answer him and agree that I would clear it with Steven and agree to have him virtually “Babysit” me when Steven is away. My Brain was scrambled as I tried to comprehend how I would explain this to Steven and was resigned to it actually going to happen. When Lee’s voice brought me back to the present.

“Come on then Brat…on your feet and say Hello to Sam and show some manners.” ordered Lee.

I shuffled backwards on my hands and knees slightly and got awkwardly to my feet and smoothed down my skirt. My face was burning in fresh shame with someone new seeing me now. I took a few steps and stood in front of the two boys and gasped when I saw Sam didn't even look as old as Lee. I lifted my hands to the top of my head and tried to look ahead without making eye contact with either of them. My heart was still pounding and my nipples were hard and poking thro my top.

“Pleased to meet you Sam, oh I mean Sir. thank you for coming over to see how Lee can discipline me and I will try to be on my best behaviour.” I sounded nervous and hesitant but got my words out.

He smiled and nudged Lee and said how he liked the “Sir” and asked him what size my tits were as they didn't look very big. Lee told him to ask me himself and if he wanted to see them just ask me to lift my top to show them, as my knickers were coming down soon so showing my tits wouldn’t matter. They both gave a giggle as I continued to blush and keep my hands on my head. Before Sam had time to give me any instructions Lee interrupted.him.

“Hey before that, how about you show Sam how well you go to the corner?” he suggested.

I replied “Yes Sir.” and then he pointed to the wall opposite the sofa and said a curt, snappy, “Corner Brat.”

They both laughed as I marched right to the corner and faced the wall before leaning forward and pressed my nose hard against it. I remembered to arch my back and point my toes in and stayed Still.

“Wow this looks easier to train her than my dog……Benji won't sit yet and I have had him for two weeks and you have had her for an hour.” he grinned.

Lee added, “Well they say a bitch is easier to train and quicker to learn”.

Sam was still laughing when he asked me to come back here and get my tits out. I was dizzy but had no thoughts of refusing anything now and the shame was like a high for me. I turned quickly and took up my position in front of them both again. They were both grinning and Lee asked if I was enjoying myself and I was as truthful as I had been all afternoon when I answered with a sincere, “Yes Sir,” which made them both laugh again. I didn't wait for Sam to ask and instead took the initiative myself.

“My tits are 34b Sam Sir and I would be grateful if I could show them to you.” I spoke as if I was asking for a flat white at a coffee shop, not to ask if I could embarrass myself even more.

He smiled and said “of course” which was all I was waiting for to lift my top right up to expose my hard pink nipples and bare breasts. They jiggled a little and I thought they might look a little bigger now the tight top was not squashing them. I put my hands back on my head and pushed my chest out slightly to be rewarded with a “Good Girl” from Lee.

“Very nice Bitch,” grinned Sam, “Can you bounce them with your hands still on your head?” he asked.

I was still thinking how easy I was getting used to being called “Bitch” in my own home by him and began to bounce my bare breasts by lifting myself up and down on my heels. I soon got into a steady rhythm making them bounce as much as I could and my pink nipples flicked up and down. They sat back, sipped their beer and watched me performing on command for them. Sam said he thought I was a stuck up cow or something and all the neighbours said I hardly spoke a polite word. To which Lee replied that I was but obviously I had a different side to me which he was going to make clear to the neighbourhood from now on. They both laughed as I never missed a beat the whole time and bounced my bare tits like a metronome for them.

“Alright Rachel you can stop now. You can bounce your tits up and down as much as you want later. first we need your knickers down so you can learn your next position.” grinned Lee

With a curt command he told me to leave my tits out and lift my skirt up high. I was so used to obeying anything he said now and instantly moved my hands from my head to grip the hem of my skirt and eased it up around my waist. He beckoned me closer and reached up to take hold of my knickers and for the second time he dragged them swiftly to my knees. He looked up at me and before letting go I moved my legs apart to stop them falling past my knees. Sam’s eyes were wide as saucers as he took in the sight of my exposed pussy.

“Almost forgot to open those legs then, didn't you Young Lady.” He scolded me like a 10 year old in front of his friend.

He explained to Sam how he had been working on my “Display” position as he now called it but clearly I needed more practice. He did congratulate Sam on wanting my tits out as he said it completed the picture now with my top over my breasts, my skirt up high and my knickers at my knees. They took another sip of beer and looked at me. Lee asked Sam what he thought of my cunt and I shuddered on the spot at his crude reference to me. Again they mentioned the magazines and how most had a full bush but Sam thought it looked cool but then made me blush even more when he reached out and tugged my pubes a little.

“Maybe ask her husband if we can shave her bald, I mean she obviously likes her fat pussy lips on show so why bother with all this hair.” just as he finished speaking he grabbed hold of my left labia and gave it a firn pull making me step forward.

Lee laughed and reached up and took hold of my right labia and pulled in the opposite direction to Sam. They both grinned as I screwed my face up and it took all my effort to keep my hands on my head as they pulled my poor pussy wide open. As soon as they let go I felt my swollen lips close a little but my pussy must look more open than before. Both of them sat back and Sam said it was disappointing my cunt didn't stay open on its own. Lee agreed and said maybe with some work they could get it to look wider apart for my display position.

“So what do you say Rachel, do you think Steven would let us shave your twat bald for you?” he could hardly contain his laughter as my face must have shown the shock I was feeling.

Before I had time to reply he laughed again that maybe he should call Steven himself and ask him. Sam joined in the laughter saying it would be hilarious to just ring him up and calmly ask if they could shave all the hair from his wife’s cunt. Lee was laughing so much he could hardly speak as he said it would be funny to ask Steven to put it on speaker phone so all his mates could hear what was going on while he was having a quiet drink with them. I was mortified and spoke up to try and stop the unthinkable from happening.

“Oh please Sir, please, yes you can shave all my pubic hair off. Steven has already said you are in charge of my discipline when he is not here.” I pleaded.

I could see he was far from convinced, “Honest he will be fine with it, it's no less than I deserve and I don't behave adult enough to have hair between my legs anyway Sir.” I begged.

Lee grinned and told me he would think about and meanwhile to put my tit’s away and pull my knickers up as we needed to work on my “Display” position. I was told to walk in the kitchen and whichever one of them called I was to walk up to them quickly and lift my top up, push my knickers to my knees and lift my skirt and say “Thank you for letting me display myself Sir. I was amazed at how inventive he was and walked calmly into the kitchen. I heard them leave the lounge and move somewhere else in the house.

I knew they were in the spare room and Lee shouted a curt “up here Brat”. I decided to keep my hands on my head and walked quickly upstairs and stood in the doorway of the room and eased my crop top up, slid my knickers to my knees and opened my legs as wide as they allowed and held my skirt up. Lee was showing Sam how the race simulator worked and hardly looked at me.

“Thank you Sir for letting me display myself.” I repeated the shaming phrase.

Both boys just gave me a quick look and Lee said his usual “Good Girl” and I was dismissed back to the kitchen. I adjusted my clothes so I was decent again. If you could call a 27 year old woman decent while behaving like this in front of two teenagers. They spent the next half an hour playing on the rig and summoning me to various places around the house to show myself to either one of them. Sam then came downstairs and walked past me to open the wide glass door out to the patio and stepped outside. He looked at me and smiled then said “Display Bitch”.

I knew he expected me to go outside to him and perform this absurd ritual right there. Our garden was fairly private but several windows did overlook and at this time of day I doubted people would be just looking over into the patio. With a new feeling of nervousness I walked up to him to see him smile in satisfaction as I began to follow the routine and showed him my tits and pussy blatantly. He walked backwards onto the lawn, without hesitation I shuffled with my legs keeping my knickers at my knees to stay standing in front of him. He had me walk all around the garden like this as he grinned at my complete obedience.

“We need to test your limits more than this don't we Bitch? This is getting too easy for you. Do you want to be really tested to prove you can display wherever you are told to?” he asked.

I was shaking being outside with my tits and pussy on show but knew I wanted more. “Yes please Sir, this Bitch would like her limits tested.” I replied.

He looked delighted and left me right in the middle of the lawn while he ran up and told Lee. He came down and walked around me out in the garden and smiled. I was told they had got a new position for me and then if I performed well enough I would have a severe test to prove I wasn't all mouth. I was trembling again and dare not imagine what else they could dream up for me. They grabbed another one of Steven;s beers and went and sat on the patio. They exclaimed as it was a nice sunny afternoon we could carry on outside for a bit. I was more nervous being outside but I didn't complain.

Lee told me to strip down to my socks and trainers now and the new position was called “Cheeks”. They looked nice and relaxed on the sun loungers as I removed my top and unzipped my skirt and wriggled it down and stepped out of my knickers. Lee looked pleased at my total compliance now and motioned me to walk over to them. I was told to turn around and bend over at the waist with my legs nice and wide and my hands around my ankles. I heard an audible gasp from both of them as I got into the position and it was a little easier than I thought it would be.

“Very good Rachel, now stay like that and don't move. Is that clear?” he informed me.

I doubt he wanted an answer but before I could reply I felt his hands on my bum cheeks and then out of the blue a sudden “Smack”. First one cheek then the other. I panicked at how loud they sounded out in the open air like this but stayed with my bottom up. I sensed Sam taking hold of my bottom now and he repeated the hard “Smacks”, only this time I got 4 on each cheek. I winced a little at the new sting but then gasped even louder as he took hold of my bum cheeks and began to pull them apart. He was holding them quite tight and he opened and closed them several times. I could feel my bum hole gape open a little each time he did this and shuddered as my last part of my most private anatomy was revealed to them.

“Right Rachel, reach back and repeat what Sam has just done with your hands. We want to see right inside your fat arse.” he laughed.

I closed my eyes and thought this couldn't get any more shaming for me but yet they had found another way. I moved my hands back and kept my feet wide apart and gripped my cheeks and eased them wide open. I was stretching my bottom hole open. I was pulling so hard to separate my bum cheeks for their gaze. I knew my labia would also be opening up more as well as I did this. I almost forgot that Sam had pulled my bum apart and then closed it again and quickly did this a few times as the boys laughed.

“Keep it as open as you can Bitch and tell Lee you want a proper test now to show us how you display yourself.” he laughed.

I knew “Bitch” was his name for me now and yet I felt a jolt of anger each time he said it but that was the least of my concerns now.

“Yes Please Sir. would you let me display myself wherever you say so I can prove I accept you are totally in charge of me now.” I asked politely.

“Oh you are going to regret this my Girl, but just remember you asked for it so no crying about it later and whining to Steven.” he informed me.

With that he went and got his phone and began to text several times and told Sam to keep me occupied while he made all the arrangements. I was beginning to regret saying anything already as Sam asked me to stand up and run to the end of the garden 10 times. I did it without question and was soon out of breath before Sam shouted “Cheeks” and I ran up to him and bent right over with my legs as wide as possible and reached around to pull my cheeks apart and show my bum hole to him. Sam casually ran his finger up the cleft of my bottom and actually touched my gaping anus.

“How's it going Lee, have they agreed to it?” he asked while still running his finger around my most intimate part.

Lee was still busy texting and replying to incoming texts as Sam added, “So shall we shave the Bitch first”.

Lee told me to stand up and turn around, “What do you think Rachel, do you want to keep your pubes for your test and we can remove them after?” he smiled.

I was literally trembling again wondering who on earth was going to come over and see me as I was sure this was what Lee was trying to arrange. I stopped my thoughts to answer Lee as he gave that stern look not to keep him waiting.

“Please Sir. I would be grateful if I could keep my pubic hair for my test.” I spoke softly.

Lee looked elated and explained to Sam how much better it would be because everyone could see now how I chose to groom my pussy hair and that would make it more shaming. I had to agree he was right, even shaved bald would not be easy but I would be more self conscious showing people the way I trimmed my pubes. Sam seemed a bit disappointed but Lee laughed that we could always arrange another display session for me to show my new hairstyle which made them both laugh.

“Right Rachel, go and get a shower, put on some makeup, some clean knickers and be ready in one hour.” he announced.
Debbifan

Re: Rachel Barker (part 2 added)

Post by Debbifan »

Very inventive and nicely timed escalations. Hoping it doesn't get too extreme but that's just my personal preference ! I hope you are encouraged to post your other work here, I don't believe I read it on the old board.
RebeccaShaw

Post by RebeccaShaw »

hi
thank u very much and yes I will post my old stories but dont want to swamp the place .
I am always looking for ideas and situations for stories and my main theme are grown woman controlled by teens but i do have others

lov Bex
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

I'm very intrigued to discover who / how many Lee has invited to witness the 'test' and also where the location will be. Will it remain at the house since Steven is going to be away all night, or will they take Rachel somewhere else ?