The Brownie and Girls Scouts New 8/4 gas station

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Re: The Brownie and Girls Scouts New 8/4 gas station

Post by Jeepman89 »

Love these! LOL
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Every mansion should have them. I did edit it some, to get the water to flow out of the drinking fountain, the balls have to be squeezed and the harder they are squeezed, the more water and the more erect the dick gets.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:41 pm Love these! LOL
Cindy does have a question, should be a sign on this water fountain to explain how to use it (squeezing the balls to turn the water on) and to say do not put mouth on fountain?

https://i.etsystatic.com/14345016/r/il/ ... 7_qbzi.jpg
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

That sounds logical.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:54 pm That sounds logical.
Umm some girls may think if they squeeze a male's balls hard enough, something would come out. Not sure if this would be a problem or something a of people would like.
tim409

Re: The Brownie and Girls Scouts New 8/25 Planning the Next Party

Post by tim409 »

Warning this does discuss more mild ball busting of willing males. but no woman or girl will be harmed in this story.

Cindy just got off the phone and looked at the planning committee gathered to discuses what they could do for the next party. Present were Cindy of course, Ralph, Thelma from the Girl Scouts, their neighbors Danny and Gloria and even Karen, their 10 year old daughter who will be 11 so this is actually her birthday so she is included in planning the event. She is also very mature for her age and much more mature than many adult males (but aren't most girls more mature and even smarter than most males) She showed that she is ready to plan these parties when she described the male gentians to Betty, a girl who had never seen a male naked before let alone an adult male. She did as good a job as most males who do not know much about their own cock and balls except when their dick gets hard.

Cindy came back to the table they were setting at and said "I just talked to Coach Lisa and asked her if she thought Coach Richard if he would be up to a repeat wrestling match for our party. I did say I heard his balls got busted by you good Lisa and good for you so you Go Girl. Lisa said she heard we had some pretty sore balls at our parties too so right back at you but as for Richard and I repeating the wrestling match sure we will. Cindy did say, "Lisa, we would like you to cover up a bit more here as we do not want males seeing a lot of female flesh. Oh aren't you going to ask Richard if he is OK with the match? After all he is the one who will have busted nuts. :D Lisa said that they were engaged now and Richard was living there and that SHE makes all the decisions since he is a male including weather or not he gets his balls busted. You know Cindy that if you have a male by his balls he will obey you. Cindy said good for you girl, that is the way it should be. Ralph has had some sore balls too when he needed correction. Lisa also added that Richard is getting use to getting his balls busted as we do have mild ball busting a few times a month on special occasions like when my mom or sisters visits or when Principal Smith comes over. Cindy told Lisa she had a special song when she does that....Cindy cracks nuts and Ralph says OUCH!

Cindy said we do try to have four times as many girls present as males so if you would like to invite the girls from the swim team that would be great. Maybe we can teach them how to control the males :D Lisa said she would make a field trip out of it. The call ended

Ok Ladies, anything else we can add to make things exciting for the girls? Ralph, Don and Danny knew better than to ask what about the males as they are learning that the ladies think males should serve the ladies but they do get a lot of pleasure with all the ladies handling their cocks and balls.

Thelma said she got a wasp sting a few weeks ago and it hurt like heck. Is there a way we can get a wasp to sting the tip of a prick or their balls?

Gloria said they could have a half dozen wasps in a jar and put the cocks and ball in it and stir the pot and make the wasp angry. Karen jumped in and said wouldn't it be better if their balls were drawn up instead of hanging down so the wasp would actually still their testicles and not just the skin? Everyone thought it was a great idea well except for those who actually had balls between their legs but they all agreed that they too would subject their balls to the wasps since they knew how much it would please the ladies.

Thelma asked if it would be too much to have a tug of war for the guys only since the rope would be around their nuts and they could only use their nuts to pull the other male. Again those actually with balls were winching with that idea but if they were out voted. they would accept it.

Cindy did remind everyone about the new fountains that should be in place by then and reminded everyone that no woman or girl should ever get hurt at these parties...but sorry about the MALES, they going to have some sore balls but remarkably, we do get a lot of request from males to attend the party and we do tell them about our games and they still want to come to the party. Karen said "I do not understand why they want us to hurt their balls...but I LOVE IT!

Cindy said these were all good suggestions BUT this is as far as they will go, they do not want the parties turning into torture sessions. (The males may think they already have but they also knew no male had any permanent damage to his cock or balls and they had a lot of males wanting to come knowing their balls will be sore but they do have the balls to do it!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hot muscle rub applied to the penis is funny. Wasps???...not so much. I'd be out of that party in a hurry, but I guess I'm a wimpy wuss.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

TeenFan wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:32 pm Hot muscle rub applied to the penis is funny. Wasps???...not so much. I'd be out of that party in a hurry, but I guess I'm a wimpy wuss.
It was applies to the balls too and if he had one, his foreskin was pulled back and a good amount applied and the foreskin pulled back over and massaged in.

Still the males keep wanting to come back for more.

I do not want to go too far with the ball busting part but the tug of war using their balls should be interesting

Tell me if any of this starts going too far. and let me know the parts you like the most.
tim409

Re: The Brownie and Girls Scouts The Fountains are installed

Post by tim409 »

The four girls (Lindsey, Betty, Martha, and Vicky along with their Art Director Miss Smithson and three other female teachers and two male teachers arrived at the Lewis mansion to install the equipment they had just made. The males came to do the heavy lifting as that was one of the few things males could do better than the ladies could. When they got to the door, the two males looked at the sign and than to each other when 15 y/o Lindsey said "you read the sign right. ALL MALES have to strip naked. One of the two said "but we are your teachers" when Lindsay said it was no big deal, after all we just made several working sculptures of detailed and very correct male genitals so it will be no big deal for us girls to see your junk.

The males did strip and although one was well hung, the other one made Mr. Zimmerman look big as his already small penis was hidden behind a thick bush. Betty looked at him and told him his prick would look larger if he was hairless down there and Martha said yes it would be he would look lik and stopped as the girls wanted their help so she did not finish saying "a baby"

The two naked men had placed this: https://i.etsystatic.com/13061698/r/il/ ... 9_n208.jpg by the swimming pool and when the water line from the water filter pump was hooked up water came out of this part of the stature

https://i.etsystatic.com/13061698/r/il/ ... 9_lhdv.jpg

The two naked males than placed the second stature just like that on the smaller fountain facing the street so anyone passing by could see just where the water going into the small pound was coming from. it was than that the men saw a women's garden club consisting of about 15 women and 8 young daughters they had with them who were all watching the naked male stature and two very naked live males with a great deal of interest. Cindy Lewis saw the group and invited them all over to examine the pool (and the two naked males) more closely. Mrs. Jefferson the owner of the house said that she heard of those parties and said now she can see for herself and she said loudly that she loved what Cindy was doing to the place. All the ladies agreed when Cindy heard a couple of the younger girls ask what that thing was between the men's legs. Cindy told the moms that she would have Karen, their ten year old daughter teach them about male genitals if the moms would like and each of them said that would be great. Shorty after being called, Karen and Don (naked of course) came out and began to teach the girls about males and what males them different from girls. Karen than asked her mother if she should show the girls about "ejumpulation" and her mom said it was ejaculation when Cindy looked to the moms of the eight girls and asked them if Karen should show the girls that. One of the moms said "aren't you going to ask him?" Cindy told her that in the CFNM households, males do not have much to say and if we wanted to jerk them off, we will do it. In any situation where males are naked and women are clothed, the women are in control. Several of the women said they would love for the males in their own homes to be naked like these are. Cindy said let's get togehher next week and we can give some hints on how to arrange that. Better yet we will be having a party in a few weeks, bring your families and we will get them started.

It was then that Martha said the drinking fountain was installed and working so Cindy invited all the ladies to come see it.

This is what they saw only the balls dangled low on the actual fountain. https://i.etsystatic.com/14345016/r/il/ ... 7_qbzi.jpg

When they saw it, several said they loved the looks but how does it work.

Martha said "you just squeeze the balls like this and the dick will erect just like a male with a hard on and the water will come out. The harder you sqeeeze the nuts, the more water and more erect the fountain gets. One of the ladies said she would love to see what would happen if she squeezed her husband's testicles but she did not think water would come out. The others laughed. Cindy told them she does that to Ralph often just for fun.

Cindy showed them the lotion dispensers which were now installed in the guest rooms and showed them that to get lotion, they would grab the penis and pump it 4 or 5 times and the lotion will spurt out. The lotion was stored in a quart jar hidden behind a door below the genitals itself.

Just before they were finished, a few ladies mentioned that they loved the naked male themes but they would not want to come to one of these parties because they would not want to be naked in front of the males. Cindy said that would never happen and ONLY MALES would be naked, if you notice the signs, MALES have to get totally naked and all women and girls have to stay MODESTLY dressed. It tends to show the males that we are in control and since we ladies are actually the superior genders, should we not be?

About that time, Karen was done showing the girls how a male ejaculates much to several of the girls telling the moms how much fun it was seeing the males (the two naked male teachers were around a lot too) Don was still dripping from his meatus as the ladies took notice and asked him, Don, how do you feel about all this. Don said he loves the looks girls have seeing him naked and even more so when it is the girls first time much like today One of the women asked him "do you think women are superior?" Don said "well even our penis admits it. In the military, one salutes a superior officer and when a male sees a a woman. well let me be even clearer, when a penis meets a vagina, it realizes the vagina is superior so it stands up as if to salute her. If it is fortunate to be able to service her, it will trob a few times, spurt out some fluid (like I just did and it will go limp and bow to her and not be able to respond for some time meanwhile she will be able to have many orgasms and they will be many times stronger than the males. Males are dumb enough to think if they have sex a lot of times, we can make up for our weak or gams never thinking that each time a woman has one, she still can have many more than he ever can. Plus her brain is in her head while main brain is often controled by the one here...as he points down to his the glans in his penis. After Cindy heard this explanation which she thought was excellent, she also wondered if Don had sex so she asked him if he did. Don said "Mom, I am not yet 15 so no, in fact I have not even seen a woman or girl without their cloths on so I do not even know what a girl looks like down there and I do not need to know. I am just glad that hundreds of girls have seen what I look like and I am satisfied with them helping me jerk off. I love having girls touch my cock and balls I do not need to see the girls or touch them. Mom was so proud of her son.

The team putting in the new fountains were done and they all gathered together with the girls and teachers from the school, the garden club with the eight happy young girls only now the two male teachers were use to and enjoying being naked in front of so many women. They both agreed they wanted their wives to enjoy this lifestyle too so Cindy invited them to come to the next party too. Just as the women were leaving, Cindy overheard one of them say "Don is smart" and another added "for a MALE"
tim409

The Brownie and Girls Scouts New 8/29 A POLL for you

Post by tim409 »

Cindy is sending out a poll as to what to include in the next party.

What do you want? it can be more than one or even all of them

!: The low hanging balls (with the balls held in hot water to get them to dangle lower and with young girls measuring them

2: The wasp in a jar placed over the male genitals and the wasp agitated?

3: A pea shooter (peas in the mouth and blowen out through a straw with the target being the male's balls of course

4: A repeat wrestling match between Coach Lisa and a naked Coach Richard

5: A tug of war with girls from 10-14 against one male, to make it fair for the girl (one girl per male) the cord will be around his balls

6: Could we design a game out of this? What game?
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/i ... 63dd_o.jpg

7: Suggestions for another game? (the game needs to focus on the male genitals as a whole or the penis or testicles)

8: Body painting (or at least male genital painting)

Let us know what ones you prefer.

Edit: There are sign up sheets for the males and the ladies to sign up for the ones they want to take part in. (several males have already said they will do the wasp one to prove they have the balls to put their balls on the line)

There will also be a two or three special guests