Naked and teased by aunt

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Freesub

Naked and teased by aunt

Post by Freesub »

This is a rather simple incident. I was around age 14 and had gone to sleep at my house in my underwear while a distant aunt of mine (who was quite young , around just 20 or so, so more like a cousin) came to our house (I forgot she was coming)

Eventually after talking to my mom she came into the room to see me on the bed in just my undies and was obviously amused since I wasn't exactly a kid.

My mom was called suddenly for something urgent by the neighbour, so she left the aunt with me sleeping.

I woke up to the feeling of my underwear being yanked down :o
My aunt took the chance to tickle my balls and tease me about the fact that she had seen me totally nude and touched my pee pee.
I was really embarassed but couldn't really stop her given she already had a hold of my dick and ballsack so I had to let her fondle it and tease me while I blushed bright red like a tomato.

She has taken pictures of me naked while I was sleeping but thankfully when my mom arrived , after she finished laughing about my nudity ( she thought I was the one who got nude without realising it, not that I was stripped), she had my cousin delete the pictures.

Unfortunately she didn't make her delete the ones without my face.
So she still has a couple pictures of her holding my junk as I stand helplessly naked.

I tried telling my mom later on that she had stripped me but she refused to believe it and simply told me that if I was going to get naked in my sleep then I should be ready to be tickled on my privates and clicked naked :)

I don't know if she still has the pictures, but there's no reason for her not to, so I suppose she does.
Not having my face in any of them is a decent consolation though.

P.S. : Why are naked boys tickled/fondled on their dick and balls so much? Is it just because it's funny to touch the boy's privates when he's naked and they're hanging out for all to see and touch?
Freesub

Re: Naked and teased by aunt

Post by Freesub »

I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially on my PS
Massageguy

Post by Massageguy »

Guess I grew up in a different kind of family
Male nudity was viewed as a joke, and there was quite s bit of mooning and piantsing

No one ever tickled my balls. though. Pity, that...
Freesub

Post by Freesub »

Massageguy wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:40 am Guess I grew up in a different kind of family
Male nudity was viewed as a joke, and there was quite s bit of mooning and piantsing

No one ever tickled my balls. though. Pity, that...
Oh trust me, there was plenty of pantsing of the boys in my family. Male nudity was certainly funny.

Anyone who could be considered "close" almost automatically got the right to enjoy the show of the boys of the family butt naked, often upto embarrassingly high ages like 14 or 15.

Tickling my balls was a fairly common thing my mom and aunts seemed to do. I don't know why, I suppose it's just their way of teasing me for having my junk out and about where they can touch it any time.