The Housekeeper, Chapter 25

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Hooked6

Re: The Housekeeper, Chapter 22

Post by Hooked6 »

Another great chapter. I was wondering if you had given up on this story as it has been quite a while since your last installment. I have been regularly checking your Story website as well as your SubscribeStar site in case the story had migrated over there. This is one of your best stories and I am glad to see that it is still active.

Hooked6
*Lady Lucia*

Re: The Housekeeper, Chapter 22

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

My website is definitely the best place to see the most up to date story updates! There's almost always a delay when it comes to my forum posts, as there's just not enough time in the day to write and do everything else all at the same time. XD

And since The Housekeeper is a commission, there's only one danger in terms of it becoming inactive. Otherwise, you can continue expecting monthly installments!
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter 23

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Chapter 23

Finding Lillian in the crowded courtyard was difficult enough, with nearly every table and other social area taken. Doing so while my eyelids fluttered every thirty seconds or so thanks to a wave of pleasure only made the ordeal worse.

Finally, after I had scanned from left to right at least three times, I spotted the girl a lot closer than I expected her to be. She was just a couple tables over, and gave me a little wave when we made eye contact. “There,” I told Hannah, “She-” It belatedly dawned on me why Lillian was over there. She was sitting with a group of college looking guys, no doubt enjoying their summer break like pretty much every student except for me, and one of them made a point to hold up a device in his hand for me to see before pressing a button.

The panties began vibrating even more quickly. How was that even possible?! Though I wasn’t at all familiar with the underwear Hannah had given me, the previous speed had already been so overwhelming. I reflexively lifted my hand to cover my mouth when I felt another moan forming in the back of my throat, but managed to stop myself halfway up. Right. No covering my body or my mouth. Unattractive as they were, my glasses were expensive and I only had the one pair. My contacts were still somewhere, of course, yet I doubted Hannah thought to bring those when everything she had given me so far made things more inconvenient and embarrassing for me.

Then there was the most recent revelation. I had assumed Lillian was the one controlling the sex toy I had unknowingly put on earlier, and naively thought that it would be as simple as finding her in order to make them stop. Instead, she had given it to some random guy. He and his friends were all looking my way, which only caused me to flush more deeply. They were close, but not that close. Had they heard any of my noises or the recent conversation with Hannah? There was so much white noise around us due to the crowds. While I hated that my chest was partially on display in the white top, the silver lining was that the people around us drowned out the vibrations that felt SO loud to me personally. No one had seemed to notice thus far, or so I hoped. However, such wishful thinking didn’t apply to a table where Lillian was literally involving others in my humiliation.

Before I could process much more than that, my head tilted back in a way that was completely out of my control as I took a sharp, breathy inhale. I realized right away that holding that breath would only risk a more audible exhale, so I opted for the lesser evil of releasing it right away and letting out a soft moan. This couldn’t be happening! Maybe a sound like that would be masked by all the other voices in the area, but there was no telling what kind of reactions I would have moving forward. Also, this was the first time I had ever made such noises in front of anybody else, because of the whole virgin thing. It was mortifying, and also unfamiliar from a physical standpoint. I didn’t even pleasure myself that often and, when I did, it was only ever with my hand. Now I was wishing I had experimented a little more, as I had idea what to expect with something that vibrated against my most private area.

Apparently the visual reaction inspired the guy with the remote to toy with me in a less predictable way. Suddenly, the vibrations stopped entirely. He gave me a smile and a wave, then said something to the guy next to him.

Drawing my attention from Lillian and the guys for a moment, Hannah said, “Don’t be rude, Virgin. Aren’t you going to wave back?”

Wave . . . to a group of guys who all knew I was turned on? Even if they couldn’t hear me, they could certainly see my flushed cheeks and telling body language. Almost robotically, I raised my hand again and gave an awkward wave to the table. I had to do everything Hannah said. Overwhelmed as I was, I remembered that much. I was also distracted by just how wet I was down there. When dealing with the vibrations, it wasn’t something I had noticed. Now that things were still, I could absolutely feel the dampness between my thighs.

Then, just as I was getting used to the relief of the break, the panties started rapidly vibrating, at the same pace from a minute ago. I was not prepared in the slightest for the sheer lack of build-up, and couldn’t stop myself from letting out a voiced exhale that sounded so slutty and out of character for me. It wasn’t until a few seconds later that I caught myself bracing against my seat with one hand, while arching ever so slightly with my chest.

Hannah smirked and scoffed, while Willow merely popped a fry into her mouth and studied me with a smile. I couldn’t bring myself to glance over towards Lillian and company, as they all would have definitely seen that.

On top of that, the vibrations were unrelenting. Before, I had the gradual increase in intensity. While I never really acclimated to each setting, it had been better than the zero to a hundred I was now faced with. “H-Hannah, please . . . ” I murmured. My eyelids fluttered again, and all I could do was stay grounded in reality to the best of my ability when I could feel myself being clouded by reluctant lust. Though Lillian was the one with the remote that she was lending out to a total stranger, or maybe a guy she knew who happened to be here on the same day we were, Hannah was ultimately the one who could call this off.

“Are you serious?!” Hannah replied, “Don’t moan my name, slut. I don’t care if you have a lesbian crush on me or not. I’m not into maids, or servants, or girls who have accidents all the time.”

Wait, that’s not what I meant! I actually couldn’t tell if she was serious or not with that interpretation. “N-no, I mean-” That’s about as far as I made it before my voice caught in my throat. The panties were still vibrating at full speed, and I could only keep my composure so well as the pleasure kept on coming. “Just- Lillian, and-”

Willow giggled. “Wait, you want to fuck Lillian? I thought you were obsessed with Hannah.”

“I think she just wants to fuck me the most,” Hannah said, “Like she admitted. But, Lillian is pretty hot as well. Anyone else, slut? Do you have a thing for Willow, too?”

What was I supposed to say to that? It was such a blatant trap. Rejecting the suggestion could be interpreted as rude, but I didn’t even like girls. Especially not this group of troublesome eighteen year olds that had made my life so difficult ever since I arrived as Hannah’s ‘housekeeper.’ It didn’t help that I was physically turned on, so phrases like ‘fuck Lillian’ and ‘she just wants to fuck me’ sparked a series of visuals that weren’t actually what I was into. “I don’t-” Once again, I ended up cutting myself off with an unladylike grunt. I quickly bit my lip to keep it from turning into something more.

“Oh, my God. Look at her nipples!” Hannah exclaimed.

My eyes widened. Both at the words themselves, as well as the fact that she was making no effort to keep her voice down. I couldn’t help but look for myself and, sure enough, my nipples were practically poking through the top. Since the borrowed shirt was so tight, there was absolutely no hiding it. Again, I so badly wanted to throw my arms up to do what the thin, white top was failing to do. And again, I resisted, as I knew from experience that Hannah wouldn’t show mercy on me if I did.

“What the fuck is wrong with her?” Willow asked, “Is she seriously getting off just because we’re wearing bikinis? I can’t imagine what it’s like for her in the locker room.”

“Apologize, Virgin,” Hannah snapped.

For what . . . ? Knowing better than to argue, I merely mumbled, “I’m sorry.” Then, to my horror, I ended up moaning right when I met Hannah’s eyes.

That wasn’t good enough. “Sorry for what?” she pressed, “For being obsessed with me? For being the sluttiest virgin I’ve ever met? Or for your boobs being total bullshit?”

All of the above? I didn’t know what she was fishing for. The first two were thinly veiled insults that were blatantly untrue, and it still didn’t make any sense that she was annoyed at me for my size. “For- for everything,” I practically whispered. Gasping right afterwards as I was hit with a wave of pleasure that lasted a few seconds longer than I expected, my eyelids fluttered and I moaned more audibly than before.

My instincts took over and I tried to cover my mouth before something like that happened again. However, Hannah grabbed my wrist with what seemed like inhuman speed. That, or my senses were a little off from how my womanhood was drawing so much of my focus. “Don’t you fucking dare,” she snapped, “I will break your glasses if you’re a bad girl.”

I did still have a free hand, but the threat/reminder was enough to keep me from trying again. Meanwhile, the panties vibrated away and pushed me closer and closer towards the edge that I was still in denial about. We were in public! I definitely didn’t get off on anything risky like that, or about girls, nor could I believe that some guy I never met was technically the one causing this to happen. Of course, Hannah was really the one pulling the strings, with Lillian as her conspirator.

No matter how hard I tried to push away the cloud of lust, my body seemed to win out over my mind. The more stimulated I was down there, the more I shifted and squirmed in my seat, somewhat helping the process along by squeezing my thighs together and being at least a little involved in my own pleasure. Was it even possible orgasm with just vibrations? I was too inexperienced to know the answer, yet it felt like I was about to find out.

The guy at Lillian’s table hadn’t changed the toy’s settings in quite some time, leaving me suspended in what I had to imagine was the fastest option possible. It was reaching the point where I couldn’t focus on anything. Not the blonde holding my wrist, or the girl next to her. Not the table Lillian had picked to partake in my torment. My vision was totally glossed over, and not in the way that it was when my contacts weren’t in. And, while I was no longer in a state to think clearly, I parted my lips and released a moan that was so much louder than any of the previous ones.

As I did, the panties went completely still.

For a moment, I was pissed. Similar to my total lack of experience with toys, I had really never been teased in such a frustrating way. How could somebody do that to me?! I was right there, I was so close, and then . . . nothing.

It didn’t take me long to come to my senses, however. Being denied at the last second was absolutely better than the alternative. My cheeks were flushed at the thought of what might have happened if I had kept going, and they only darkened as I realized that I was soaked down there.

Not really giving me any time to recover, Hannah said, “Hey, Jessie. Where’s Lillian?” She let go of my wrist and took a few fries for herself.

My ability to register pretty much anything was still pretty bad. While I heard her words, I didn’t process them for another few seconds. And, when I did, the thought of looking over towards those guys was daunting. Surely they just saw all of that. Also, how loud was that moan? For all I knew, everyone around us was staring at me right now. There was no way to know for sure, as my own gaze was trained on the table below me.

Taking a deep breath, I willed myself to do what Hannah said. Glancing up, I reluctantly returned my attention to the group of guys. Could they see how dark my cheeks were? Tell how wet I was from all that? This was so unlike me. While I had no reason to care about the opinions of strangers, I still didn’t enjoy the prospect of people thinking that I was into stuff like this. Wait, what if they took pictures along the way?? Hannah had her own collection of photos and videos, but I was assuming that would be contained to my time with her this summer, and mostly used for leverage. These guys didn’t know my name, unless Lillian told them, though I was still nervous about anything like this posted online. There was always the chance someone I knew could see.

When Lillian crossed my mind, I remembered why I was looking in the first place. Most of the guys were still checking me out. Did one or two of them look aroused? Oh, God. I couldn’t really tell from where I was sitting, nor did I have a great understanding of guys’ reactions to XYZ, but it still felt like that’s what I was seeing. The one who had been in control of the remote blew me a kiss, which was when I realized his hands were empty, and Lillian was no longer next to him.

“What-” I muttered, immediately averting my gaze from the guy. A quick scan of the area around the table wasn’t enough to find Lillian. Before I could connect the dots myself, I stiffened when I felt a gentle hum between my thighs. “N-no!” I exclaimed. Not again! Had she already found another table, or was she doing this herself? If it was the former, then my theory about her knowing the guys wasn’t very likely. While everyone around where Hannah lived would be strangers to me, I found it even more mortifying that Lillian would go around choosing totally random people to partake in this.

“What’s wrong, Virgin?” Hannah smirked, “Can’t find her? You should really get those tits of yours under control, by the way.”

My lips parted in surprise, as I wasn’t used to the more crass term regarding breasts, particularly when it came to my own. And I couldn’t help what my nipples were doing! Just because my almost-orgasm was cut off didn’t mean that my body could instantly reset to its normal state. There was still a noticeable warmth below my waist, which made me far more susceptible to the slow vibrations than I had been the first time around. Since I hadn’t been given nearly enough time to calm down, of course my chest had its own issues on that front. And I wasn’t allowed to cover.

Making myself look at Hannah, which was almost more daunting than when I had just done so for the table of guys, I said, “That’s- that’s not fair.” Ugh, I sounded so immature. I was supposed to be this girl’s babysitter! But even on a lower setting, my underwear was stimulating me in a way that made focusing on something as simple as speaking more challenging. Not to mention that dealing with Hannah was never an easy thing.

She just rolled her eyes. “It’s completely fair. You’re my servant, and I can talk about you as much as I want. Don’t you do the same, Willow?”

“Mm hmm,” she nodded, “One of my maids has big boobs. Like, way bigger than Jessie’s. We mention it all the time.”

“See?” Hannah said, “So, hush.”

That’s not what I meant! Was Hannah being ignorant on purpose, or did she actually not know what was happening? No, she had to know. Why else would she tell me to find Lillian? I hadn’t seen the girl move to a new table, but Hannah almost certainly would have, which meant she would also have seen the remote being given to someone else.

Like before, it didn’t take long for the speed and intensity of the vibrations to increase. Only one step, I was assuming, but very much noticeable now that I was more sensitive to the sensations than before. How many settings were there? It wasn’t as if I was counting before. I wish that I had done so, as at least then I would have some sense of what I was in store for.

After I went quiet, proving that I would still do whatever Hannah said, she reminded me, “Find Lillian.”

But, why? Spotting her last time didn’t change anything. In fact, it made things worse. If I was going to be toyed with from afar either way, I’d rather not see who Lillian had given the remote to this time around. Unless failing to find her in the crowd meant some form of punishment she and Hannah discussed ahead of time? That, or Hannah could just do something right here and now.

Not wanting to risk it, I started looking around. Lillian would be close, right? If she was pointing me out and telling them about this, she would have to stick with tables that could see me fairly well.

Of course, I was very much stuck in the present thanks to how mortifying and overwhelming my situation was. Which meant that, as usual, I wasn’t thinking about how Hannah was always capable of making life worse for me.
Bucket

Re: The Housekeeper, Chapter 23

Post by Bucket »

Ok so yeah, I freaking LOVE this story.

The only downside of this story is that it currently has no more chapters. Feel like releasing another 30 chapters within the next week lol?

Seriously, I enjoy every aspect of this. I don't normally sign up to sites like this, but after reading this story, I just had to leave a reply. Nearly everything I wanted to see happen happened at some point here. I love Jess as the main character. I love that's she's so tiny/petite (she's 4.10ft if I recall correctly?) which makes Hanna bullying her so incredibly easy and is understandable why Jess is so terrified of her.

You don't often see "mean" stories like these, but I love the "meaness" of this one. You'd think it just wouldn't work that well, but you've done it so phenomenally well and it's just kind of perfect. The only thing that I'd like to see a lot more of is the extremely terrible effect all of this is having on Jessica's mental health. She's going through an incredibly traumatic experience and I'd love to see that explored tons more. Tears/crying, breakdowns, her being more and more terrified of Hannah, signs of depression etc, but that's just my two cents. She'd basically have PTSD at this point.

I REALLY love the whole vibrating panties thing whilst in public! It was something I was busy thinking only a few chapters in that I'd thoroughly love to see public stimulation such as vibrating underwear or remote control vibrator, so I was very happy to see that happen. Hopefully that becomes a regular thing in this story. It'll never get old lol. Seeing her go to the mall or the beach squirming against the vibrations would be brilliant.

Love the reluctant lesbianism, (Though would like to see actual lesbian things happening against Jess's will) love the constant forced full bladder/public wetting thing, I even love the whole starving Jess surprisingly. Like I say, it's all so mean, but you've written this so damn well and it all comes together perfectly.

Another personal preference that I'd love to see implemented is squirting orgasms from Jess. (Sidenote: Why do you never see squirting in these stories lol) Just a suggestion.

I hope this long post doesn't come across as me trying to tell you how to write this story of course lol. I adore your writing and you should do what you feel is right. Just merely providing a few suggestions. I only really came here to tell you just how much I enjoy this story and it turned out to be a much longer post than expected haha.

Anyway, please keep this story going forever? 😂

Hope there's more to come soon, and keep up the excellent work!
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter 24

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Thank you, thank you! I definitely can't take all the credit--I'm just bringing this story to life by working from the ideas given to me. :)
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter 24

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Chapter 24

After a full hour of being edged again and again by total strangers Lillian found at nearby tables, Hannah beckoned her friend back over.

Despite how many times I had been suspended in near-orgasms as the vibrating panties were kept at the highest setting, I hadn’t technically gotten off. Not that I wanted that to happen in public, though it was still frustrating to get so close so many times without ever finding release. Not finishing didn’t make much of a difference in terms of how I came across to Hannah and Willow. By the end, I was flushed, sweating, and practically panting from the mortifying moans that were drawn from my lips so frequently. My hard nipples were still painfully visible in the tight top, and the panties were absolutely soaked down there.

In my current state, it was difficult to deny that I was the virgin slut Hannah kept calling me.

She finally allowed me to take off the remote-controlled underwear that had caused me so much trouble, but only if I did so under the table. Without a skirt, such a task was impossible without temporarily being bottomless. In public. Maybe I could have gotten away with such a thing an hour ago. If I was quick, and no one was looking, perhaps it would go unnoticed. Between my recent moans and the fact that several of Lillian’s tables were still here, there was way too much attention on me.

And yet, I had to. Mockingly kind as Hannah’s offer sounded, I knew better. If I didn’t, she would no doubt punish me for not accepting her ‘generosity’ and/or have Lillian start things up again. The only way to avoid both of those things was to strip.

Trying my best to not think about the eyes on me, the potential cameras, the judgment of some, the amusement of others, and so on, I scooted forward on the seat and lifted my ass up enough to start working both my shorts and underwear down. The looseness of the boarding shorts were finally working in my favor, though it still wasn’t easy due to the position I was in. My blush deepened as I felt the outdoor air against my backside, and I did my best to be efficient while also covering myself to the best of my ability.

For a moment, I was truly bottomless. Honestly, I was surprised Hannah wasn’t announcing it to the world. Then again, being wealthy only got her so far; public indecency was still public indecency, and she could potentially get in trouble by extension if more than the surrounding tables caught on to my half nudity.

My haste and my panic did help to tune the world out around me as I slipped my feet out of both shorts and underwear, then reached down to pull the former back up. Once I reached my thighs, I had to lift my ass up again, essentially mooning anyone behind us who was looking my way.

Hannah just scoffed. “Fucking slut.”

From behind me, a female voice agreed. “Such a slut.” She then pinched my still exposed ass.

I squeaked and jumped slightly, redoubling my efforts to get the shorts on. It wasn’t until she circled around to stand by our table that I realized it was only Lillian returning. Definitely better than some stranger having the audacity to do that, but not by much.

“Oh, hey,” Willow said, “Make any new friends?”

“One or two college guys I might fuck later,” she grinned, “And one or two girls that are interested in our lesbian virgin here.”

Hannah rolled her eyes. “I don’t know why they’re interested when there are two much hotter girls at this table. But, whatever. If they’re into the pathetic thing, I’m sure Jessie here would be happy to send them nudes.”

My eyes widened at that. Quickly pulling the shorts the rest of the way up, I opened my mouth to shut down such an awful suggestion. It was bad enough being naked in front of Hannah and her friends, and humiliating myself along the way. I definitely didn’t want someone I didn’t even know having inappropriate pictures of me! Except I was just starting to breathe again now that I wasn’t being stimulated below, and was covered after briefly being bottomless. The last thing I wanted to do was make Hannah mad at me while we were still in public.

Thankfully, it seemed like our time in the crowded area was coming to an end. Hannah glanced down at her phone for a second, then said, “Back to my place? It’s getting hot; I could use some pool time.”

“Sure!” Willow exclaimed, “Sounds fun. It’s so much better with a personal maid, too.”

Hannah made me pick up the drenched panties as well as the empty plastic baskets on the table, and led the way towards the edge of the outdoor seating area. The moment I stood up, I started feeling light-headed. The delicious smells around us were bad enough when I had only had a few bites of food over the last two days, and my body had just gone through so much.

As we made our way back towards the car, I was feeling weaker with every step. “H-Hannah . . . ” I started to say. Stumbling slightly, it was all I could do to shift my weight towards the grass off to my side before I passed out entirely.

Blinking slightly, squinting against the sun overhead, I came back to consciousness with a faintly stinging sensation on my face. Before I had any time to process that, or more fully wake up, my eyes snapped open as I was roughly slapped between my legs. Instinctively covering myself down there while abruptly sitting up, I was rendered speechless by both shock as well as the fact that I just woke up.

Then the blonde above me slapped me across the same cheek that was already stinging. “Get UP, Virgin!” she demanded, “What the fuck are you doing down there?!”

That’s when it all sunk in. Right. We had just been- And I just- I fainted? Rather than being worried about me, or feeling bad for pushing me too far, Hannah had been hitting me to wake me up?! Not just my face, either. She had slapped my most private area as well.

A few minutes ago, I was scared to confront the girl about anything. Now, with my inhibitions slightly down from the state I was in, I couldn’t stop myself from exploding. “You can’t treat me like this!!!” I practically screamed, “It’s bullshit. It’s- It’s inhumane!! I need food, Hannah! And . . . you can’t lock me out of the bathroom!” Though I started out strong, the things I was yelling about started to sound awkward as I noticed Willow and Lillian off to the side. Losing a bit of steam as the memories of all the leverage Hannah had on me started to sink in, I settled into a more reasonable volume as I tried to compromise, “Look, I’ll be your maid, okay? I just- I need clothes, and to be treated like a fucking human being.” Last night came to mind, where I was so caffeinated that I couldn’t get an ounce of sleep. Being up for over 24 hours without sleep definitely was a factor in why I just fainted.

Hannah’s face was unreadable. She wasn’t smirking, nor did she look annoyed. After a long pause, she said, “We’ll talk back at the house.”

With that, she walked away.

Just like earlier, I was worried she was going to leave me behind if I didn’t make it to the car in time. Scrambling to my feet, I followed her and the girls back to where they had parked nearby. Hannah made me sit in the back seat again; no surprises there. I was caught off guard by the fact that Willow got in behind me and scooted over so she was sitting in the middle seat, right next to me.

I was too nervous to ask, though my confusion must have been obvious. Willow took a single look at me and said, “Hannah says it’s your reward.”

“That’s right, Virgin,” Hannah said, as she sat down in the driver’s seat, “Shouldn’t a horny lesbian like yourself be happy to sit next to a hot girl?”

There wasn’t really a safe answer to that. I just flushed and glanced away, hoping Willow wouldn’t think I was into her like that. She was objectively pretty, sure, but I wasn’t actually a lesbian.

Rather than heading straight back to Hannah’s place, the blonde stopped by the nearest Starbucks drive-thru. She ordered herself and Willow some kind of white chocolate cold brew, and a basic mocha for me. I would have preferred a cold drink as well, personally, though I didn’t want to complain. It wasn’t as if she consulted Willow, either, though she probably knew her friend’s tastes better than mine.

Handing both drinks back to us, Hannah said, “You wanted something to eat, Jessie. There’s chocolate and sugar in that. Finish it before we’re out of the city.”

Another large drink. The last hour had suppressed my need to use the bathroom due to my body’s other urges; this was a reminder that I still kind of had to go. Finishing the whole sugary coffee in my hand wasn’t going to help in that regard. Still, Hannah did say we could sort this out back at the house. Just a little bit longer . . .

If I had one of their drinks, I could start right away. With a hot mocha, however, I had to wait for it to cool down. Hannah wasn’t wrong–there were more calories in the drink she had ordered for me compared to the other times I had chugged coffee.

Doing my best to not feel awkward about the proximity of the girl next to me, I started sipping over the next few minutes as the whipped cream made the temperature more tolerable. Little by little, I was able to drink more, and was thoroughly motivated by the clock Hannah had put me on. After all, just because she said we could talk didn’t mean she was going to make life easy for me.

I wasn’t sure what Hannah meant by ‘out of the city,’ so I worked as quickly as I could. And, the moment I was done, Willow said, “You wanted her to strip, right?”

“That’s right,” Hannah said, “All the way.”

Wait, what? But, why? I glanced towards Willow, wondering if this was an impulsive idea or something the two of them had discussed at some point. Texted, maybe? I had no idea. “But-”

“No buts, Jessica,” Hannah said, “You want to wear clothes? Fine. There’s a uniform for you back at the house. But those are my clothes, and I’m done lending them to you. Take them off, right now.”

My courage from earlier had faded a considerable amount, now that I was back to the usual combination of being intimidated by Hannah and needing to pee. Why did I think that things were going to change? Or maybe this was her having fun with me one last time before we made it back to the house.

I really didn’t want to be naked again. And with Willow right there? “Hannah, please,” I said, trying at least once to be serious and remind her of what I had said earlier, “It’s not right to just make a girl do . . . that.”

“Says the girl who hung out with all of us naked, who scrubbed my kitchen with her boobs, and who spread her legs for the camera?” Hannah coldly replied, “Besides, you don’t have anything to hide. Willow and I have already seen you. Last chance, Virgin, or maybe we won’t talk about anything when we get back.”

The last few days had already gotten me accustomed to doing whatever Hannah said with less and less resistance. As if that wasn’t enough, the double threat of her leverage as well as taking away what I had just gotten the backbone to demand was enough to make me reluctantly grip the hem of the tight top.

“Go on, Jessie,” Willow said, “Come on, it’ll be fun.”

Not much of a good cop when her definition of fun was way different than mine. Also, she wasn’t the one on the receiving end.

Glancing left and right to make sure no one was driving along beside us, I began lifting the top. The roads were more rural at this point, yet not completely devoid of cars. Wincing as I reached the base of my boobs, in disbelief that I was about to expose myself again, I yanked the top up and over my head before I could lose my nerve. This wasn’t nearly as bad as being half naked at the beach, yet the confined quarters made it embarrassing for a completely different reason.

“Bottoms too, Virgin,” Hannah said. The rearview mirror was apparently enough to keep tabs on what I was doing.

Was I allowed to cover? The rules kept changing. For the moment, I was partially using the removed top for modesty, which I couldn’t do when my hands were busy removing the board shorts. And since I was trying to avoid other cars seeing my chest, I was slouching. However, that didn’t work when I needed to lift my backside off the seat to strip the shorts off.

The second my crotch was exposed, I partially crossed one thigh over the other and covered myself with the shirt for good measure. There was still the feeling of the leather of the seat underneath my bare ass, which was going to be a persistent reminder of my nudity. I just kept reminding myself it wasn’t as bad as when every table around us would have seen me bottomless for a minute or two.

“She’s naked,” Willow said, “What do you want to do with the clothes?”

“Pass them up here,” Hannah replied.

Willow just shrugged. “You heard her.” She picked up the shorts from where I had just stepped out of them, then grabbed the shirt. “Here you go!” Crumpling up both, Willow tossed them onto the passenger seat.

I let out another one of those embarrassing squeaks I’m pretty sure I never made before starting this job. Without the shirt to cover, I used one of my hands, instinctively crossing the other over my chest now that it was free. I knew Hannah was probably going to get on my case about it, but I couldn’t help myself. Between the occasional car we were passing, Willow sitting right there, and Hannah being able to see me in the mirror, I couldn’t bring myself to sit there in such an exposed way.

Hannah didn’t end up saying anything about it, nor did Willow. It wasn’t exactly the biggest show of mercy, though it was better than nothing. Almost there. As much as I hated the maid uniform, it was obviously better than being naked.

The two girls simply went back to listening to the radio and talking with each other as if I wasn’t even there, just like they had been doing while I was dressed. I didn’t mind being ignored, though I didn’t understand the point of making me strip only to go back to business as usual. Just to remind me that she was in control?

If only that were the case. Five or ten minutes later, I learned what they actually had in mind for me.

As we drove through the countryside that was getting slightly more familiar after two days in a row of driving from Hannah’s house that had an impressive amount of land around it that her family owned, she pulled over to the side of the road.

“Let me help you with this, Jessie,” Willow said. She unbuckled my seat belt with a smile.

Why were we stopping? My first assumption was that there was some other building out here or something that the girls used, although they had the main house to themselves with Hannah’s parents out of town. Then, what?

Rather than shifting back, Willow stayed in my personal space and leaned farther forward. She opened the car door and pushed it hard enough so it would swing all the way out. Before I could ask any questions or think through any other potential reasons we’d be stopping before reaching the house, Willow returned to her seat, lifted her feet up, and placed them on my hip.

“Ready?” she smirked, then gave a hard kick.

I was not ready. Since I hadn’t braced myself in the slightest for the sudden momentum, I suddenly found myself falling off the seat and tumbling out of the car. I winced as I crashed to the dirt road below, banging my knee on the way and landing right on my tailbone.

In the meantime, Willow scooted over to my seat and closed the car door as soon as she saw that I wasn’t in the way of her doing so.

“Later, slut!” Hannah called out her window.

“NO. Hannah!!” At this point, it didn’t take much to connect the dots. But it was also too late.

Hannah drove off as I stood up, kicking up the dust and dirtying me more than I already was from the fall. And, worse, abandoning me naked in the countryside, with her house at least a mile a way, if not more.

I stared after the car in sheer disbelief. They were coming back, right?!
Bucket

Re: The Housekeeper, Chapter 24

Post by Bucket »

New chapter! Thank you!

I absolutely love this story, and I absolutely love Jess! Short, petite girls is such a turn on, so Jess is the perfect character in my opinion! Love everything about this story, and I'll even go as far as to say that this is my favourite story on here. (And on your site) Speaking of your site and your other stories, I recently just finished The Perfect and holy moly was that amazing as well! Long too, so there's plenty to read which is phenemonal.

But yeah, this story is just so incredibly perfect and I seriously wish there was another 50 chapters of this incoming any day now. 😂

Again, Love Jess and the dynamic she has going on with Hannah where she's terrified of her due to the significant height/size different. I love submissive female stories like this, but her being so much smaller and genuinely terrified adds a certain... I don't know what... I suppose I'll go with unique perfection.

Thanks for the update, and holy hell do I hope there's so much more coming soon! ❤
*Lady Lucia*

The Housekeeper, Chapter 25

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

CHAPTER 25

Hannah

Today went even better than expected.

I assumed that Jess was going to snap way sooner than she did. The fact that it took her so long to grow a backbone, and that she did so after literally fainting, meant that she really didn’t have the energy or the resolve to keep it up for very long. Still, I didn’t want to risk it. By making a show of backing off ever so slightly, I’m guessing she was really caught off guard when Willow kicked her out of the car.

Unfortunately, driving off and leaving her stranded meant that I could only appreciate her shocked expression in the rearview mirror. That, and how she was buck naked in the middle of nowhere.

She probably wasn’t going to get caught. While it would take her at least fifteen or twenty minutes to reach our (invisible) property line, this area didn’t get a lot of traffic. However, there would be enough cars passing that she’d probably be sticking to the trees for her entire nude walk. If anything, the biggest risk was her passing out again; if she wasn’t back in an hour or two, I’d have to send one of the girls out to pick her up. Or, if she was boring as fuck and decided to stay put in the hopes that we were coming back, I’d instruct them to toss her a water bottle and half a sandwich and inform her that she was on her own.

Either way, my girlfriends and I had some time without poor Jessie. We spent a little while reminiscing over the last 24 hours, doing so by the pool with bikinis on and seltzers in hand. I shared some of the things I put the brunette through last night, knowing that Willow and Lillian were more like me when it came to casual cruelty. They were particularly amused with how I made Jess use her boobs as sponges to clean the kitchen, as well as her rough sleeping conditions.

Of course, we were all there when I left her half naked in the ocean. Unbeknownst to her, that was foreshadowing for what she was currently faced with. And, of course, the vibrating panties. While Willow and I got a front row seat to Jessica’s face and slutty sounds as her body betrayed her, Lillian got the fun of passing the remote around. We swapped stories for a bit, thoroughly enjoying how Jess was twenty years old and supposed to be my babysitter, yet was intimidated by me to the point where she didn’t even cover herself when she was naked. Or how I had the power to revoke her bathroom privileges thanks to how she continued to humiliate herself with accidents in front of us.

Lillian was the one who pointed out how it was interesting that Jessie made it all the way through the night without having an accident. Considering how much coffee was in her system, both in terms of liquid quantity and caffeine, she really shouldn’t have been able to hold it. And, with the hallway door and bathroom door locked, there weren’t many options.

It sparked enough curiosity in the three of us to check the house’s security cameras, as Willow then floated the possibility of Jess sneaking out the window and somehow climbing down to go in the bushes or something. Turns out, Willow was half right. Jessica literally peed on the roof. The three of us laughed at the sight for a few minutes, as the video was crystal clear thanks to the top of the line security cameras installed on our property. I saved the clip and sent it to myself, otherwise leaving the recording alone. The videos were set to auto-delete after a week or so as long as someone was regularly at the house; by the time my parents returned, this would be long gone. So would all the drinking by the pool, Jessica’s nudity, and so on. These cameras were meant for security, rather than keeping tabs on me while my parents were away on vacation, so I highly doubted they would be logging in from another country to keep tabs on me. Not when they had a ‘housekeeper’ who was checking in with them here and there.

Speaking of which, that was our next order of business. Willow was our tech girl, and I was more than happy to let her take point over the next hour. We already had her phone password from the other night and, since her laptop was synced to her smart device, it didn’t take much work to gain access to that as well. From there, she was easily able to hack into all of Jessica’s accounts. Part of it was Willow’s skill, though she admitted that it was mostly the fact that she had a bunch of expensive tools that made cracking passwords comically easy as long as she had some level of access to begin with.

We started with her bank account. She was a student who needed a summer job, so I doubted there would be much in there. Sure enough, Jessie had just over $1200 in her checking account, and nearly $2K in savings. So responsible of her to set money aside. With a few clicks, every penny of hers was transferred to my personal account.

There were no deposits from my parents yet, meaning I’d be getting another payday pretty soon. Meanwhile, Jessie was going to be hit with a pretty big credit card bill in the near future, and would have no means of paying it off.

Speaking of Jessica’s credit card, the order I had Lillian place the other night arrived while we were at the beach–high quality security cameras for the inside of the house. These would be on a completely different system than the ones that were currently set up to monitor our property, and the feed would only go to my personal laptop. Willow would be the one to set all that up once the cameras were in place, but Lillian was more than capable of finding good spots for them while Willow and I were busy with Jess’s laptop and phone. This would make it much easier to keep tabs on my servant, as I had better things to do than constantly focusing on her along the way like I had been doing since yesterday.

After draining her bank account, Willow and I got to work on her social media. A quick glance at her profiles showed us that she wasn’t the type of girl to post very often. Good. Not much upkeep required on that front. After studying a few posts to get a sense of how she typed, I made short work of writing an update of how her summer job was off to a great start. Jess also had a couple of texts from college friends, which required even more work in terms of making sure I sounded exactly like her. I simply informed them that this housekeeper thing was way more work than she expected, and how she wasn’t allowed to be on her phone during the day. That wasn’t even a lie; my parents didn’t really like it when people were texting on the job, unless it was an official break.

Next on our list was selling her possessions, though it would probably take a bit of time to find a buyer in the city who Willow or Lillian could meet, as well as someone who didn’t try to haggle down to an annoyingly low price. The thing was, after cloning Jessie’s phone, I could chuck both that and her laptop into the trash. I was only selling her stuff for the sake of having even more spending money outside my usual allowance, at the expense of the girl who tried and failed to secretly be my babysitter. She also deserved everything she was getting for having bigger boobs than me on a petite body like that.

At some point, I’d probably get Lillian to give Jessie’s parents a call. While Willow was my tech girl, Lillian was my go-to for faking my parents’ voices, my teachers’ voices, and so on. Lillian hadn’t had that much time with Jessica compared to who she had pretended to be over the years, so we’d probably save that until she felt 100% confident that she could pull it off. The good news was, this would be over the phone, which was more forgiving. If she sounded slightly off, it could be explained away as a reception issue or whatever.

As for the girl’s clothes, I decided those would continue making good rags for her to clean with. Since she would only ever be naked or in her maid uniform, there was really no reason for her to have any of the outfit pieces that she packed. Everything in her suitcase was worthless, anyway. The only reason that I didn’t throw everything away in her absence was because I could already imagine the look in her eyes as I gave her cut up pieces of her skirts and dresses for dusting, window wiping, etc.

While I was looking through Jessica’s clothes, all of which she probably thrifted or bought on sale at cheaper retail stores, I got the bright idea to wash that maid outfit. She should really be thanking me. Doing chores, when I had an obedient housekeeper? Unfortunately for Jess, I was so clueless when it came to using the washer and dryer; her uniform would probably end up shrinking a little bit. I wasn’t sure whether the cycles would be done by the time she made it back, which was fine. Worst case scenario, she could just stay naked.

The more I brainstormed, the more I determined that there should always be a price for when Jessie was allowed to cover. Badly fitting boarding shorts, for example, or vibrating panties when she was granted underwear. What else could I do with her maid outfit besides from how it flattened her chest and threatened to expose her below the waist with every move? Hmm. Itching powder could be fun, though that wasn’t something I just had on hand. Good thing 24 hour shipping was a thing, and I had a credit card that wasn’t maxed out yet.

Once we were done with all of our preparations, the three of us returned to the pool and discussed what would happen once Jessie’s naked adventure was over. Willow and Lillian had some lovely ideas, many of which I agreed would be fun to execute at some point. When they were done offering suggestions, most of which were more extreme than what we had pulled on classmates over the years due to the unique opportunity we had with a live-in subservient girl close in age to us, I told them my own plan for the coming evening.

Rather than making Jessica’s life even more miserable, we were going to do the complete opposite. We would be nice to her, and give her a well deserved break after putting her through all of those ‘pranks.’ She didn’t deserve it, obviously, but it was an iteration of love bombing that would only make the following morning that much more brutal once her guard was down.

I doubted that she would believe that we were suddenly friends, and she would certainly be suspicious if we were too nice. That’s why we’d split the difference. Let her have a warm bath, give her comfortable pajamas to wear, maybe even some hot chocolate before bed. Rather than being approachable from a social standpoint, we could just stay out of her hair while giving her a few relaxing things along the way. A full meal would probably do wonders as well; she didn’t need to know that the delivery order for all of us was charged to her card.

The cherry on top was going to be letting her sleep in a soft, warm bed. Since my friends and I were so thoughtful, we could even lace the hot chocolate with some crushed up sleeping pills to make sure little Jessie got a really good night’s sleep. As for everything leading up to her bed time, we weren’t too worried; after everything we had put her through, the bar was pretty low in terms of the things that she would appreciate.

Just around the time the sun was getting low in the sky and we were finishing up our latest round of drinks, Jessica finally made it back.

She was a fucking mess, which meant it took everything I had to keep a straight face. The front door was locked, so she ended up walking around to where we were lounging by the pool. Still naked, sweating from head to toe from the summer heat, and her feet were dirty and a little scratched up from what was almost certainly a rough walk in the woods.

We jumped right into our plan, sounding half amused and half apologetic about the whole thing. Jessie would never believe that we were truly sorry, but we could at least pull off ‘we feel a little bad.’ I sent her upstairs and told her to take a bath, which she would almost certainly end up doing. Between the way she fainted earlier and the naked mile or so she just dealt with, it would probably be safer to lie down in the bath than it would be to continue standing for a shower.

The rest was like clockwork. Willow brought her a pair of PJs, Lillian ordered us food, and I made us a fresh round of drinks. The only downside to this plan was that it gave Jessie some time alone in the bathroom. I had done such a good job of keeping her from using the toilet since her arrival; it would be a shame if she ended up breaking the streak of only having accidents this summer. Then again, there was a good chance she ended up relieving herself in the woods, as I was pretty sure the last time she went was on the roof.

Keeping things simple, I ordered us some pizza. More than we needed, of course, both to have some tomorrow morning and because I enjoyed screwing with Jessica’s finances. It wasn’t from some chain place, either; this was a nice Italian restaurant that had a takeout option.

Sure enough, Jessie fell into our trap. I could tell that it was mostly because she didn’t want to risk pushing for more than I was already gracing her with. I’m sure she would have preferred a bra to wear underneath the pajama top when the pizza arrived, but I had done a great job intimidating her over the last day or two. If she complained, she might end up naked. Again. So she kept her mouth shut, and went along with the chill night that we had planned for her.

Similar to the beach, the three of us basically just ignored her. Enjoying our dinner and the drinks that Jess knew better than to say anything about, we chatted as if she wasn’t even there. Letting her believe that we were scaling back the mean girl thing, while still treating her like a servant. Keeping up that balance, I told her afterwards. “You’re sleeping in the guest room tonight. Once you finish the dishes, you’re done for today.”

Believe it, Jessie. You’re still my housekeeper, but whatever you snapped at me earlier must have worked. It just didn’t click until after I left you naked in the countryside.

Just for good measure, I had Lillian bring up the hot chocolate to her room. There’s no way the girl would have bought that I was remorseful enough to do something so sweet, and Willow was right there by my side while Jessie was being edged again and again and again. Lillian was easily the best bet for something like that. Per my instructions, she also left the room right after delivering it, as sticking around to make sure the short brunette actually drank it would potentially keep her from doing so.

Honestly, the sleeping pills were probably overkill. Jessica barely got any sleep last night, and today took quite a lot out of her. Sure enough, she was out cold the next time Lillian checked on her, well before 10 PM.

Giving it another hour, as there was really no rush, I finally snuck up there with both Willow and Lillian. They deserved to be included, after all.

I stuck Jessie’s hand in a bowl of warm water we prepared in the bathroom down the hall and, maybe twenty seconds later, she started wetting the bed. Or, more accurately, flooding the bed. She didn’t stop peeing for quite some time, during which we all exchanged amused looks with each other. There would be no hiding this ‘accident’ tomorrow, not to mention how gross it was to sleep all night in such a mess.

After drying her hand off, I rounded things out by putting the same set of bluetooth headphones on her ears. Similar to the other night, I doubted she would go again overnight, but the playlist of water sounds would likely lead to her waking up with the pressing urge to do so.

Then we turned out the lights and left her to what would no doubt be a full night’s sleep with no tossing and turning. So kind of us.

Tomorrow, however, would be a rude awakening. If she wanted me to treat her in a more humane manner, she wouldn’t have pissed herself overnight. And if she thought tonight was a turning point for her summer here, she was dead wrong.
Bucket

Re: The Housekeeper, Chapter 25

Post by Bucket »

Love seeing a new chapter of The Housekeeper posted!

I'm going to say a few things that go against the grain a bit, whilst still giving this the praise it deserves. When Hannah had been using Jess's card to pay for things in previous chapters, I kind of has it in my head that she was bluffing and was either using her own card, or was just going to reimburse Jess later on. It felt a bit ambiguous. Like, she mean as hell, but she's not evil.

This chapter totally dismissed that, and Hannah is downright evil lol. She's completely destroying Jessica's life, shattering every ounce of self esteem she will ever have and is selling all of her earthly possessions, and It genuinely feels Jess is going to end up killing herself when this is all over. This is some deeply traumatizing stuff she's experiencing, and I feel really bad for poor Jess. 😕

WITH THAT SAID, that most certainly doesn't mean I don't like it. I still love this story a great deal, and this chapter hasn't changed that at all.

All that it's done is change the tone of this story a bit. Ok, changed it a lot lol. It's just gotten a lot darker real quick, but I actually also love darker stories as well, so this still works for me.

Just... give Jess a hug for us, will you?

Can't wait for more!