Share name of comics, Mangas, Webtoon, photo story,...

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).
ohnon

Share name of comics, Mangas, Webtoon, photo story,...

Post by ohnon »

Hi,

I find the following thread very interesting, which offers links to other story sites : viewtopic.php?t=4285&start=30

Do you know any mangas, comics, based on ENF, ENM, OON, CFNM, CMNF.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1/ In order not to pollute this thread too much, I suggest not putting any movies or anime, but why not open another thread on the best scenes in the movies....

2/ We are talking about Manga or Comics, not photos or individual images.

3/ Do not hesitate to specify whether it is ENF/CMNF or rather ENM/CFNM, to help the reader. Many thanks for your participation.
Last edited by ohnon on Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ohnon

Re: Share name of comics, Mangas, Webtoon, photo story,...

Post by ohnon »

First proposal :

CFNM/ENM :
https://fr.manytoon.com/comique/h-escou ... 3%A9rique/
The hazing of a boy who is too annoying

CMNF/ENF :
https://fr.manytoon.com/comique/C91-h-e ... o-anglais/

Lot of similar stuff with search "guglielmo"
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

First I want to say I am happy to see ohnon active again.

To clarify things, you are looking for links to stories already written based on a comic or manga...is that correct?

You are interested in video clips but NOT photos, individual images.

Since you are opening it up to both ENF and ENM material, then a thread in the General Discussions is only place for it.

There is a current writing contest for Fictional Characters. However, the rules might be too restrictive for much participation.
ENF, female characters only.
A requirement that the main characters be at least 18 years old.

This eliminates using most well known Disney or Cartoon characters at the ages they are used in movies/television or animation series.

Example: Wendy from the Peter Pan story is a character that just begs an ENF humiliation story. However, I can imagine writing about
the character as written and seen in the original movies/Plays. I can't imagine writing or reading about that character years later, after the
character grew up. Also changing the LOST BOYS from boys who never grow up into adults doesn't appeal to me creatively.

The same with using Hermione from the Harry Potter series of movies. A story of Hermione as an adult witch loses some appeal. Hermione
involved in some sort of kinky fun with young Potter (or Heaven Forbid...Hagrid) during year Three or Four (the main characters being 13-14)
opens the door for all kinds of magical embarrassment.

If the restrictions on the current ENF FCC contest are loosened, then it fits what ohnon is looking for with the addition of Manga and animated
fantasy characters that are Asian in origin.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I was think the Hermione from Harry Potter and Wednesday from the Adams Family movies would be good ENF material, but both are out of bounds per the rules.

Unless.... would the age requirement apply to the Perpetrators of an ENF prank where the Target was over 18? Like Hermione and other girls pranking one of the adult female instructors? Or Wednesday Adams pranking an adult female neighbor?
ohnon

Post by ohnon »

protonboy2024

Post by protonboy2024 »

I absolutely love the Guglielmo ones about sex ed. I have a soft spot for noncon.