Going to the Halloween Party

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
tim409

Re: Going to the Halloween Party

Post by tim409 »

"Tinkerbell slid her wand down to my penis, which was hard and erect. She rubbed the wand on the underside of my penis a couple times, then flicked it. “See?” she said. “It’s nice and perky, just for me.”

Would that not be a SHOCKED COCK? It would really have hurt if she did it on the TIP but it would certainly control any male to have it done on either the dick or the nuts. (leave it long enough and you would have roasted nuts)
Datom

Post by Datom »

As I was led to the door, the full realization hit me. I was going to be walking around the streets of my neighborhood with only this skimpy loincloth for covering. Everyone we met was going to see my bare body, including people I knew.

I paused at the door, unable to move.

“Go ahead, Kevin. Go on outside.”

I felt a sting as Elizabeth touched my bare butt with her wand. I lurched.

“Go ahead, Kevin, or she’ll do it again,” Lani threatened.

I forced myself to walk out the door. As I did, I felt the cool night air all over my body, reminding me of my near-nakedness. I felt Lani’s hand on my bare back, gently pushing me along. Elizabeth was now on the other side of me, gripping my arm. They led me down the front walk to the street.

I stepped on a sharp stone, and yelped. It was then I realized that the other girls had slipped on their flip-flops.

“Hey! No fair!” I cried. “Why can’t I put on my sneakers? Or something?”

Jasmine was behind me, and giggled. “Sorry, Kevin,” Elizabeth said. “You have to be barefoot.”

I realized I was still holding the trick-or-treat pumpkin bucket that Elise had handed me. I lowered my arm and let it dangle in front of my crotch, to hide at least part of me. As soon as I did, Penny and Lindsay noticed.

Lindsay grabbed my wrist and yanked the bucket away from my crotch. “Aw, Kevin!” she cooed. “Don’t you want everyone to see your cute little Mowgli costume?”

“No!” I yelped.

Elizabeth reached with the wand. I felt another sharp sting on my rear end.

“Wrong answer, Kevin,” Elizabeth grinned. “The correct answer is, ‘Yes, Lindsay, I want everyone to see me in my little Mowgli costume.’ Now say it!”

The wand touched my butt cheek again but didn’t spark yet.

“Yes-Lindsay-I-want-everyone-to see-me-in my-little-Mowgli-costume.”

The wand went away. The girls were all giggling at my humiliation. Then Latitia started singing.

“Trust in meeeee! Just in meeeee. . .”

The other girls joined in, “Shut your eyyyyyyyyyes, and trust in meeeeeee. . .”

I looked up. Suddenly I saw two girls walking toward us. They were older than us, probably in about tenth grade. They noticed us, and were suddenly staring at me, grinning.

“Awww! Look at the little BOY!” They continued to approach us. “He’s so CUTE!”

One of them reached out and touched my nipple with her finger. She wiggled her fingertip on my nipple.

“He’s ADORABLE!” she cooed. “Is that his little COSTUME?”

“He’s Mowgli,” Elizabeth explained.

“MOWGLI? You mean Mowgli from the JUNGLE BOOK?”

“That’s right,” Elizabeth touched my belly with her wand. “All he wears in the movie is this little loincloth. So that’s his costume.”

“AWW! That’s so CUTE!” She ran her finger down my chest down to my bellybutton. “This little COSTUME is so SKIMPY!” She giggled. “It BARELY COVERS his little PICKLE.”

All the girls laughed. I was feeling humiliated again.

“Well, have FUN trick-or-treating!” the girl dragged her finger down my loincloth and gave my penis a little squeeze through the fabric. “Bye-bye!”

Lani explained to me, “We’re going to make you go up to these houses and trick-or-treat for us. You have to get us five pieces of candy. Then we’ll take you home and give you your clothes back.”

Yoicks! I thought. Five times I have to walk up to a house dressed like this!

Lindsay pointed. “You can start with that house right there.”

“It even has its house-light on,” Latitia pointed out.

“Go ahead, Kevin.” Elizabeth pointed. “Go up to the door and say ‘trick-or-treat.’” She tapped my bare butt with the wand.

“I . . .I can’t,” I stammered. “Not like this.”

“Get going!” Elizabeth zapped my butt cheek with the wand. I jumped, then started slowly up the path to the house.

“Don’t forget to say thank you!” Lindsay giggled.

I went up to the porch and hesitated, then rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps inside, then the door opened. It was a high-school girl. She was dressed in red sweater and jean shorts, and had her blonde hair up in a ponytail. She looked at me, up and down my body, then put her hand over her mouth, unsuccessfully muting a mocking snort.

“Ah, trick or treat?” I held up my pumpkin.

“I’m sorry,” she was still looking at my body and laughing. “I can’t help it . . .your costume . . .”

“I’m Mowgli from the Jungle Book,” I explained lamely.

“I’m so sorry,” she was still laughing, “You must feel like a real dork in that tiny costume! You’re all naked except for that little thing covering your little bazooka!”

“It’s a thong.” I couldn’t maintain any dignity.

“Well,” she said, still trying to catch her breath, “I guess if you’re brave enough to go around the neighborhood like that,” she reached for a large plastic bowl by the door, took out a wrapped chocolate bar, and put it in my pumpkin, “you at least deserve this.”

“Thank you,” I said, dutifully.

She was still looking over my body and laughing as she closed the door. Humiliated, I strode back to the front sidewalk, where the girls were waiting.

“I’m not doing that again!” I said defiantly. “You can shock me all you want, but that was too embarrassing!”

“Aw, Kevin!” Lani took my arm, and started rubbing my back with her other hand. “Are your feelings hurt? Just because that beautiful girl laughed at your body?”

“Hey!” Latitia looked over. “Look at this!” She reached into my pumpkin and pulled out the chocolate bar. “Yummy!”

Before I could stop her, she unwrapped it and broke it in half. She gave half to Lindsay, and began to munch on the other half. Lindsay devoured her half.

“Okay, Kevin.” Penny came up and took my other arm. You have to go get five pieces of candy for us.” The sleeve of her costume brushed against my bare arm.

“Five?” I looked at her. “No! Just four. I already got one!”

Penny looked in the pumpkin. “I don’t see anything in there.”

“That’s because Latitia and Lindsay ate the one I got!”

“Well,” Elizabeth chimed in, “it isn’t there now. So you have to go get us five.”

“NO!” I exclaimed. I pulled away from Penny and Elizabeth and turned around. “I’m not doing this anymore! I’m going home!” With that, I turned and strode back down the sidewalk toward my own house.

I heard footsteps behind me. I started to run. But Elise and Lani were running after me. They caught up with me and grabbed my arms.

“You forgot—we’re on the track team,” Elise panted.

Elizabeth came striding up. “Shame on you, Kevin!” she scolded, touching my nipple with the wand and shocking me. “Shame on you for trying to get away from us.”

The other girls came up. Peni asked, “What are you going to do to him? Are you going to punish him?”

“I guess we have to,” Lani nodded. She reached into a pocket in her Pocahontas costume and pulled out a long thin chain with a clip on the end. “I guess we have to keep him on a leash.”

Oh, brother! I thought. This will be humiliating!

“Do you have a collar for the leash?” Latitia asked.

“Oh, shoot! no, I don’t!” Lani stood and thought a minute. Then she brightened. “I know! We can just clip it to his costume!”

“How?” Penny asked.

“Like this! Watch!” Lani took the back flap of my loincloth in her hand. She slipped the edge of the loincloth fabric in the clip of the leash. “There!” she announced brightly. “Now he can’t get away from us!” She pulled gently on the leash and the back of the loincloth pulled up, revealing my butt cheek. Elizabeth promptly zapped me on my butt again, and the girls all laughed at me when I yelped.

Elizabeth pointed. “You’re going to that house next, Kevin,” she said. "We’ll wait behind that shrub while you go. The people inside won’t see us. But don’t forget that Lani is holding onto your leash. So don’t try any funny escaping.”

I sighed and started up the walk.

. . . . . . . .
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Can't wait until they take the loin cloth off him in the middle of the street!
Datom

Post by Datom »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:47 pm Can't wait until they take the loin cloth off him in the middle of the street!
They might. A quick tug on that leash . . . :lol:
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Make it happen please.....
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:12 pm Make it happen please.....
I second that motion but I want a dozen young girls to see it come off and there needs to be a big slap sound when his dick hits his abs.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I totally agree. Would love to see him exposed to those girls.
Mikik

Post by Mikik »

I love when the girls sings to him! Let it happen again. It feels so humiliating
Lola

Post by Lola »

Woow i love the leash! Now if he try to run he would end up naked. And it's great that he is barefoot. Brilliant!
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Lola wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:18 am Woow i love the leash! Now if he try to run he would end up naked. And it's great that he is barefoot. Brilliant!
Lola, it is always good when males are naked with fullly clothed girls around. I love it when girls of all ages see us males naked and they are modestly dressed and I love it when they say they can see us naked while we can't see them. I tell them that is just the way I like it.