Holly Humiliated (Part Three added)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
LVB99

Holly Humiliated (Part Three added)

Post by LVB99 »

Holly Humiliated - Chapter One

I was standing in a lobby of a building, looking at the directory that was on the wall behind a glass frame.

3F - Shaw Enterprises

"You can still back out", I thought.

I pushed the button for the elevator and the door slid open with a chime. I stepped in and stared at the floors momentarily before finally pushing 3.

My mind was racing, "What are you doing?" "Leave before it's too late!"

The door opened and I saw a mauve colored wall. I stared at it waiting for the door to close again. Just as it started to close, I put my arm through and the door started to open again.

Half shaking, I stepped into the hallway and looked left and saw a large glass door labeled 3A - Smile Brite Dentistry. I turned right and walked up the hallway past four doors, two on each side before coming to another large glass door with blinds on the end, directly opposite the first door. It was labeled 3F - Shaw Enterprises.

I was extremely nervous now, fidgeting with the strap of my purse, as if it wasn't sitting correctly on my shoulder. I considered turning around and walking back to the elevator when my phone suddenly rang loudly in my left hand.

"Hello...."

"Hi, is this Angela?"

"Yes....."

"Hi, this is Dean....wait...I think I hear you outside the door?"

"Yes...it's me...Angela...I'm at the door."

"Oh, okay...just come on in, the door is unlocked."

"SHIT", I thought, too late now. I opened the door.

Inside, the first thing I noticed was a tall, handsome older man standing behind a wooden desk. He had on a purple, button down shirt and slacks from what I could see.

"HELLO...Nice to finally meet you!", he said extending his hand.

"HI...I'm Angela...nice to meet you too!"

"WOW...you look even better in person! The photo you sent looked like from your high school yearbook or something."

"Oh....it was actually. I don't have many formal photos, but I just had those made by a photographer at the beginning of my senior year!"

"So wait, you said you were 18, is that correct?!"

"Yes, yes....I'm 18!"

"So considering it's April 11th, are you still in high school then?"

"YES....but I turned 18 in January. That's not a problem, is it?"

"NO, no problem at all. Just want to make sure. So before we go any further, did you bring two forms of ID?"

"Yes, let me dig them out."

A little embarrassed, I dug in my purse and took out my drivers license and my school ID and handed them to him.

"Angela Bangert....yep, that's you. And yes, you just turned 18! Here you go."

"Thank you", I said putting them back in my purse.

"So tell me a little about yourself."

"Uhmmm.....Well...I'm 18...and I...I like sports. I play volleyball, and I plan on attending Arizona University when I graduate."

"Okay, and what makes you want to become an adult model?"

"Oh...uhm, I just want some experience before I pose for my boyfriend. He asked me to pose for him but I want to know what to do before I do that."

"Pose for him? Okay. And how many guys would you say you've been with?"

"Been with....? Oh, well I dated a boy in the 7th grade....but I started dating my current boyfriend in the 10th grade. Though I've known him since we were about 10."

"So when you say you dated a boy in the 7th grade, was he the first guy you had sex with?"

"Excuse me??!!! No, no, no.....I haven't had sex yet!!"

"OH....Wait, so you are a virgin?"

"Uhh....yeah...WHY?"

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with that. It's just most girls tend to have had sex by 12 to 14 years of age these days."

I had no idea why he was asking me such a personal question, but I was thinking either he was a perverted old man or this shoot was more then I had thought it was. On top of that, I was thinking about how much he looked like a coach at my school, Coach Bill Eakins. Though slightly older, possibly in his late 30's or early 40's.

"Well Angela, if you're okay with us being your first, we'll be delighted to help you with that."

I was wondering what he meant by that, either the first nude shoot or something more? His asking me about my sexual experience had me unnerved. I was just thinking about asking when he spoke again.

"Okay Angela, the camera on the tripod to my side is rolling, just so you know. And there's another to your left there by the wall."

"When you say rolling…do you mean video?"

"Yes, video. So let’s go ahead and get started. That’s a very cute dress your wearing, but it will look so much better on the floor, haha. Go ahead and take it off."

Here we go, I thought. I was expecting he might start by taking some photos of me in it first, but the ad did say Nude. I slowly lifted the dress up and over my head. I couldn’t believe I was about to get naked in front of a strange man. The only other person who had ever seen me naked was the family doctor, Dr. Wright. Not even my boyfriend had ever seen me naked. That’s undoubtedly why he had asked to photograph me naked last week.

I nervously took off my dress and placed it on the sofa behind me. Now standing topless in just my panties and heels in front of this guy who looked about to be about the same age as my father. And that thought suddenly made me even more embarrassed, the thought of being half naked in front of my Dad.

"Very nice Angela! 32A?"

"Oh My Gawd….Yes! How did you know?!"

"Experience…!"

My embarrassment doubled with Dean guessing my bust size. I had been embarrassed about my chest for quite some time. Most girls my age at school were quite a bit bigger than me. I was on the varsity cheer squad and after practices we would all go into the showers which always embarrassed me to no end. Megan, the Head Cheerleader was easily a large D and all the other girls were C’s. Only one girl, Allison was a B, and she was only a Sophomore! And a large B at that.

Dean was just telling me to turn around when there was suddenly a knock at the door!! But without him even answering, the door opened and in walked another man!!

"Angela, this is Lance. Lance, this is Angela."

I was stunned and didn’t even have time to cover my boobs. He put out his hand and I shook it while simultaneously looking to Dean as to what the hell was going on?

"I’m trying something a little different today Angela and Lance is here to help me with that!"

I couldn’t believe what he was saying, and talking all nonchalant about it too. After shaking my hand, Lance went and stood next to Dean. Now two older guys were watching me undress! Lance appeared to be slightly younger than Dean but had a very familiar look to him. Like he could have been one of my friends fathers or something?!

"I was going to have you undress completely, but now that Lance is here, I’m just going to go with one of my ideas I had for a shoot, okay?"

"Okay….", I said.

"Lance, go ahead and grab that light on the tripod and I’ll grab the extra cameras."

Dean put a camera with a strap around his neck before grabbing another large camera sitting on a tripod. He walked to the door and opened it with Lance following behind him! I stood there frozen, wondering what the hell was going on.

"Angela, follow me."

"Out there?!!!"

"Yeah, it’s okay. No one else is here today. We need to go up to the fourth floor."

"I reached for my dress, but Dean stopped me saying I wouldn’t need it!!"

"You want me to walk out there topless?!!"

"Yeah Angela, seriously…it’s okay. We are the only ones here. The entire building is locked up. C’mon."

Nervously, I stepped towards the open door and out into the hallway. Lance was already down by the elevators. I looked back to Dean who shut the door to his office.

"Okay, let’s go." he said.

I walked behind Dean down the hallway past all the other office doors to where Lance was waiting for us. What had I gotten myself into, I thought. Entering the elevator, Dean spoke again.

"Up there, there’s a fake stone fireplace with some chairs outside of the offices. It will be perfect for what I have in mind."

"So what were you thinking", Lance asked him.

"Angela’s your daughter. You caught her trying to sneak back into the house, topless from a party. You tell her she’s grounded and that you need to punish her. Spankings…followed by some humiliation."

"Brilliant!"

"What….??! Lance is my....Dad...and he's gonna spank me??!!!"

I was so confused. I thought this was a photo shoot. My friend Becky had told me about the ad and that it would be some nude modeling for a photographer. I guess I figured it was going to be cut and dry nude modeling, not some story? But maybe this is the kind of things they do for shoots? But now the thing I was most dreading was coming around. He wants Lance to act like my father?!!

"So…is Lance going to actually spank me? As in for real?"

"Well, we can have him start off light and if you’re okay with it, we’ll step it up a notch or two?"

"Uhh…okay......."

"Great. Give me a second to get everything set up."

We walked out of the elevator and down the hallway to a much bigger area than the third floor. I could see what looked like a meeting room behind a glass wall and just to the side of it was a glass door with a wooden desk. Just past that was a beautiful, rock fireplace with a large rug and several nice leather chairs and a sofa. Must be a formal meeting area for meetings, I thought.

Lance helped Dean put the lighting in the right spot and Dean put the video camera behind it.

"Okay Angela, act like you are sneaking in and we’ll take it from there."

This was really weird I thought, but okay. Dean gave me my cue and I walked in front of the fireplace very quiet like.

"YOUNG LADY!!!" "What do you think you’re doing?!!!" Lance said

I just stood there looking at him, not knowing what to do next.

"GET OVER HERE!!!"

I walked to Lance and he grabbed my arm.

"Where have you been, at a party?! And why are you topless?!!!"

Again I just stood there, not really understanding what was going on.

"Okay, cut. Angela, can you improvise a little?" Dean asked.

"What do you mean? Aren’t you just taking pictures?"

"No, we have the video camera rolling. I want you to get into the scene."

I really didn’t understand why that was important for some pictures, but I said okay.

Dean did the scene again and Lance grabbed my arm asking why I was topless.

"A boy stole my dress at a party so I snuck home", I said.

"Well who said you could go out to a party in the first place? And you walked all the way home like that?"

"Yes father…"

"How many times have I told you to call me Daddy, not father?"

"Yes…….daddy….?"

Lance suddenly sat down on the couch pulling me down on top of him. I basically fell on top of him with my boobs hitting his face. I was so embarrassed.

"Sit on my lap Angela!"

Sitting on his lap, he continued.

"So how should I punish you this time young lady?"

"I don’t know………daddy."

"Well, I think a spanking is in order, don’t you?"

"I guess…."

"Stand up and lean over my legs!"

I stood up and then leaned down over Lance’s legs, looking back towards Dean. Dean was snapping pictures with his camera, so I figured everything was going how he wanted it. Suddenly Lance gave me a smack on my ass which embarrassed me even further. I giggled out of nervousness.

"You think this is funny young lady? I guess we’ll have to step it up a bit."

With that, suddenly Lance gave me a hard spanking across my butt cheeks, sending a shock through my body.

"Okay, cut cut cut." Dean yelled.

"Lance, have Angela lay down across your lap again, but first have her remove her panties for you."

"Oh my Gawd….what?!" I knew it was supposed to be a nude shoot, but I was totally good with it just being topless. But I knew better so I didn’t say anything and just went along with it.

Lance had me stand up and told me to remove my ‘soiled’ panties so he could give me a proper spanking. I put my fingers into my waistband and pulled them down embarrassingly to just above my knees. Dean was moving the video camera over to the other side where he could get a full frontal of me. Lance suddenly grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer to him with my vagina now just inches away from his face!

"I told you to take them off Angela!", he said as he pulled them further down my legs.

This was so embarrassing. Not at all what I thought a nude photo shoot would entail. Then he pulled me down onto his lap and gave me a pretty hard slap across my butt cheeks. Dean had Lance redo this particular shot several times putting me in different poses. And I noticed each time, Lance seemed to slap my butt slightly harder with it stinging quite a bit. He also had me answering different questions that Lance asked me. One of the last times, Lance asked if I thought I deserved to be punished in front of my friends and I said yes going with the theme.

Then Dean said he got what he wanted and we could go back down to the studio for the remaining shots. I looked around for my panties, but didn’t see them.

"What are you looking for Angela", Lance asked.

"My underwear."

"I have them in my pocket. It’s okay, you don’t need them just yet. Remember, it’s just us in here."

It felt weird standing there naked in just my heels. And I could feel the stings on my butt as I walked back to the elevator. Once we were in the elevator, Dean asked Lance if he had his key. I was about to go into panic mode thinking he meant he didn’t have the key to the studio and my clothes.

"Yeah, I’ve got it. Let me just check the security system first."

The elevator door opened and Lance stepped out turning left. I stepped out and saw him unlocking the glass doors to Smile Brite Dentistry! I wondered why he would have a key to that office.

"Okay. Let me just go back and turn off the alarm and we can set up in one of the offices." Lance said.

"Okay. Angela, go ahead and step in."

"WHAT???!!! In there??!! WHY?!!!"

"We’re shooting in here next. It’s okay, Lance works in this office."

OH MY GAWDDDD!!!!! Now I know where I know him from. Lance is the new assistant at the Dental office. He was there when I came with my mother about three weeks ago!! I was freaking out inside and hoped Dean didn’t notice my anxiety. Had Lance recognized me, I wondered? And what on earth did they want to shoot inside the Dentist office?

"Okay, alarm is off. We can set up the camera and lighting in the first office."
Last edited by LVB99 on Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mikewozere

Re: Holly Humiliated

Post by mikewozere »

Nice story, but would be easier to follow if speech was in speech marks.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

mikewozere wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:32 pm Nice story, but would be easier to follow if speech was in speech marks.
Agreed. Quotation marks would be helpful whenever someone is speaking. Too hard to follow otherwise.
Pattareth

Post by Pattareth »

Hooked6 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:08 am
mikewozere wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:32 pm Nice story, but would be easier to follow if speech was in speech marks.
Agreed. Quotation marks would be helpful whenever someone is speaking. Too hard to follow otherwise.
I read that as “Question marks would be helpful” and was very confused. Had to reread it 5 times for my brain to put the letters together correctly. I just can’t read lmao. Hug the dyslexics in your life people.
LVB99

Post by LVB99 »

Hooked6 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:08 am
Thanks for the advice. I've updated the story with quotation marks around the speech.
LVB99

Post by LVB99 »

Part Two

"We've got a little sundress here that should fit you for this next part Angela. Can you try it on?" Lance said.

He handed me this tiny little yellow sundress to put on. At least I'd be putting something on I thought. Standing completely naked in the Dentist lobby felt kinda embarrassing. Especially knowing I was just here not that long ago.

"Okay" I said. Luckily it fit perfectly, though I wondered what exactly they had in mind for this next shoot. And turning towards a mirror in the lobby I realized it was quite sheer. I could see my nipples right thru the top.

"Were just waiting on two extras that we will have in this next part Angela." Dean said.

"Extras...? Extra what?"

"Oh sorry, I forgot to mention. We have two extra young gentlemen that will be joining us for this next part. Don't worry, they will just be on the sides, so to speak."

Two more guys?!! Now I was getting really nervous. Dean and Lance were the first two guys I've ever been naked in front of other than the Gynecologist. And now they were going to bring in two more guys??!!! At least I had on a dress, I thought. Regardless if it was a little sheer.

“So …what exactly are we shooting here?”

“Well, in this scene you come to see your father Lance who is a dentist, to get a cleaning. We’re doing a little improv here, so we may change it up doing several takes with different scenes.”

“Okay…”

“Hello..”, Dean answered his phone. “Yeah, perfect timing guys. Hang on a sec, I’ll send Lance down to let you guys in.”

“Oh Angela, while Lance is doing that, can you help me get a few more lights from the office?”

“Okay” I followed Dean back to his office and he grabbed two more lights on tripods.

“So when you said improv, what exactly did you have in mind:?”

“Well, I have several ideas floating around, but let’s start with you just going to see your Dad for a cleaning. Lance has a few lines and just answer whatever he asks you. For this first part, I’m going to have the two extras just sitting in the lobby, observing what transpires. After that, we may change it up a bit. Okay?”

“Okay, let’s go.”

I opened the door, holding it open for Dean to walk out with the two lights. As I was holding it, I heard the elevator chime and out walked Lance followed by two guys! I was suddenly overcome with nerves knowing I would most likely be getting naked again, but now with two more guys watching! I could only see the back of their heads as they all walked into the Dentist office down the hall.

We walked to the dentist office and my stomach was in knots. Anxious to see the faces of these two men I didn’t know and realizing they too would soon be seeing me naked! As we got to the glass door, I noticed no one was in sight inside, so I opened the door to hold it open for Dean to walk in with the extra lights.

“HOLLY????!!!!”

“AGGHHH…!!!” I looked in disbelief. Coming through a back door in the office was Bradley!! A boy from my school. He was followed by another boy I didn’t recognize.

“You two know each other?” Dean said as he put down the lights.

“YESSS….he goes to my school”

“Oh, this is GRAND, hahaha. So wait, how old are you boys?”

“We’re 18 sir.”

“So how do you two know Lance exactly?”

“Lance went to school with my older brother. He asked if I wanted to be in a ‘fun’ shoot promising there would be a naked girl! Of course I said Yes! And he asked if I could bring along a friend.”

As the two of them talked, I just stood there in total shock. I had known Bradley for six years and we actually had a few classes together! There was no way in hell I was about to get naked in front of him!! And the boy next to him looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn’t place him.

“Well as long as you’ve been briefed on what’s going on, then okay.” Dean said looking at them.

I couldn’t believe he didn’t even ask me if I was okay with it, because I sure was not. I wondered if it was because I had already signed the waiver online?

“Oh cool, those lights will help pointing this direction” Lance said walking from a back room. “Let me just open up this partition.”

Lance pulled a wall towards one side of the room exposing the first dental hygienist chair directly to the lobby, the chairs a mere three feet away. At the same time, Dean turned on the lights which now emblazoned the chair in bright light.

“Wow, her shoes are so sparkly” the other boy said aloud.

The heels I had worn were very glitzy and sparkly just as he said. I had just bought them at Payless the other day just to look good for the upcoming shoot today. His mention of them had me momentarily forget the situation I was now in with Bradley sitting beside him expecting to see a naked girl.

“Yeah…they really don’t go with that sundress at all.” Dean said. “Looks out of place”

I hope he didn’t expect me to take them off. I was very proud of these heels. They made my figure look so much better and I loved how tall they made me look. And I paid $45 for them just for this shoot!

“Okay Angela, walk back out the door and then back in. Then just do what your father says…let‘s roll.”

I was still thinking about my shoes and not quite paying attention, but realized I had done as he told me walking out the door and then back in. As I walked back in, the first thing I noticed once again was Bradley looking at me intently. I was just about to say something when Lance spoke up.
“Well hello Angela, your late! Come take a seat right here.”

His direction caught me off guard and I did as he instructed.

“I’ll have to talk to your Mother about your timeliness, or the lack thereof. I have a root canal in 30 minutes, so I’ll squeeze your cleaning in real quick. And just wait till I tell her you didn’t wear a bra again! You can see your ninnies right through that dress!”

Oh My Gawd!! With everything happening all at once I hadn’t even realized the fact that the dress was so sheer. Looking down, I could see under the bright lights that my breasts were clearly visible through the material, leaving nothing to the imagination. Looking back up, I could see Bradley and the other boy were mere feet away from me and knew exactly what they had been seeing all that time!

“Put these glasses on Angela while I put this X-ray vest over your vital organs.”

He put on a leaded vest over my chest as I put on the dark lenses they used for X-rays. Then the chair started reclining. At least now I couldn’t see the two boys staring intently in my direction. And for once, I knew I was completely covered with the vest hiding my exposed breasts under the dress.

“Put this in your mouth” Lance whispered in my ear. “We’re going to pretend we’re doing X-rays right now”

While I stuck the plastic thing in my mouth, I suddenly remembered I wasn’t wearing any panties under the dress. I hoped the way I was lying down, my modesty was covered. But I could feel the cool air of the A/C hitting my mound. At least the bottom of the dress was flared out enough that you couldn’t see through the material down there.

“Okay Angela, your doing great so far. Just stay in that position, I’m going to move the camera for some different angles.” Dean said.

“I wonder why they keep calling Holly, Angela?” I could hear Bradley saying.

“Angela is her real name, but she doesn’t go by that” the other boy said.

How the hell would he know that, I thought. Do I know him from somewhere? Now it was really bothering me. I wished I could sit up to get a better look at him.

“So wait…is Holly your real name? Oh it is….that’s where I know you from. You were just in the dentist office recently with your mother, weren’t you??!” Lance asked.

“……….yes……I’m so embarrassed. I was hoping you didn’t recognize me….”

“It’s okay, no need to be embarrassed. You’re even cuter than I had remembered.”

“…uhmmm, thanks….”

“So you know these boys….?!!! Oh…that’s RICH!!”

“Yes….I know them. I’m just happy I’m not exposed right now.”

“Hahaha….yeah…okay…”

Was he laughing knowing what was to come or was something else going on right now, I thought.
I suddenly wondered if I was actually exposed down below. Maybe that’s why I felt cold air on my mound? But I was too nervous to reach down to check. I wouldn’t want them to think I was reaching down to touch myself. After all, I knew my feet were pointing right towards where they were sitting. But what if they had an unobstructed view of my pussy? My mind was going a mile a minute on everything that could be going on.

“So…it was Jared, right?”

“Yes” I heard the other boy say.

“Were going to try something else. Come over here, I want you to pretend to be an dental assistant.”

“Okay…and just so you know, my brother answered my text. He said he’s on his way and will possibly bring a few more people with him.”

“Oh, okay great! Thank you so much.”

What??!!! Their bringing MORE people??!! What the Hell!! And his name is Jared…I think I know a Jared? Who could he be?

I could see Lance get up from the chair behind me and the boy, Jared sat down. I squinted through the dark glasses to try to see his face. Who is he? Between the dark, dirty glasses and the fact that he was behind me, I just couldn’t make him out.

“Let me take this off of you…..HOLLY?? Lance said removing the lead vest from my chest. “You must be getting hot under that thing?”

I started to reach for the glasses, “Do you want these too?”

“Uhh, no. You can leave those on.”

Dammit. I thought it was my chance to see who Jared really was. It also suddenly dawned on me that I was now exposing my chest once again to everyone without the vest.

“I got here as fast as I could.” I heard a new voice suddenly say.

Just under the bottom of the glasses I could see several more people standing in the lobby directly across from me next to Dean.

“These are my friends Jody and Mark, and I’m Jake. Nice to meet you.”

“Oh My Gawd!!! Jake??!!! As in Jake and Jared??!!!”

“Yeah….Hi Holly! I couldn’t resist when Jared told me you were here.”

“Wait….you guys all know each other too?! This just keeps getting better and better, hahaha!” Lance laughed.

“WOW HOLLY….it’s true! You really are NAKED! Just about anyway.”

“What do you mean…?” just as I was saying that I finally reached down and realized my worst fears had been realized. My dress wasn’t covering my pussy at all. I was completely exposed! And with the sheer dress showing off my boobs, it’s like I was on complete display to everyone who was standing there!! I pulled the bottom of the dress down, trying to hide my embarrassment.

“Well, okay then. Obviously you guys know what we’re shooting here, right?”

All the newly arrived people acknowledged him with yes.

“Okay, so Lance. We’ll have you say you need to do the Root Canal now. Jody, would you be able to act as an assistant to Jared pretending to do a cleaning?”

“Sure.”

“Alright, places everyone. And rolling…”

‘Well Angela, I need to get to my patient for the Root Canal. I’ll leave you in my Dental Hygienists hands for your cleaning, okay?”

“Uhmm, yes….Daddy…..”

“Ahem….hello Angela, I’m Jared. I will be doing your cleaning today. Beautiful…..dress, you’re wearing today!!’

“Thank you….”

I couldn’t believe I was in this situation. Jake is best friends with my boyfriend and I’ve known him since Kindergarten. His older brother Jared I know too, but we never really played together like Jake and I did when we were younger. Mark and Jody go to our school, but I don’t know them quite as well as Jake. And let’s not forget Bradley still sitting directly across from me!

“Jody, can you hand me that tray please?”

“Yes, here you g….Oh my Gawd…..I’m so sorry!!!” Jody dropped the tray on my chest along with a cup of water that completely drenched my dress top! Was this intentional? Dean didn’t stop them, so I imagined so.

“Oh my goodness“, Jared said, trying not to laugh.

Before I could even react, Jody was pulling my dress up almost to my chest!

“Let me get this from you and we’ll throw it in the dryer in the back.”

I tried simultaneously to pull it back down, but Jared very lightly pulled my arms back and up to help her get my dress off!! I looked horrified at Jared, then across to Bradley and then to Dean who gave a thumbs up?!!! I was now completely exposed as the remnants of the dress was pulled from my hands grasps. My nipples, which had been exposed to the cold water, were now fully erect from the cold air blowing across them. And though my pussy for the most part was still hidden between my legs, my little bush sitting atop my mound, directly above my clitoris, was exposed to everyone.

Then to make matters worse, Jared asked me to stand up so that he could dry off the seat!!? Once again looking to Dean for direction, he motioned for me to stand up!!!

Knowing I could only stand to the right, as the dental contraption was to the left, I moved my right leg off the seat followed by my left. As I leaned forward and up, I now realized I was showing my slit to everyone in the lobby, especially Bradley and Jake!!
Up until this point, my poor boyfriend had never even seen me naked before; but now two men, a girl and four young guys had seen me completely naked! As I scanned around the room, I could see Bradley’s eyes darting up and down my entire body, taking in every inch of me. Mark seemed focused on my vagina, his eyes never coming up. Lance had a smirk that unnerved me, as if his eyes were touching my bare body. Dean was behind the camera, still holding his thumb up, and Jake was just smiling, rather goofly.

“CUT…Great job Angela.” Dean said. “I have a question for you Angela. Something I just thought of.”

“Yes…?”

“How would you feel of Jody shaving you down there…..on film….?”

“What….shave me???!!! You can’t be serious??!!”

“Actually, I’m dead serious. I’d be willing to pay you an additional $300 for it?”

“You mean like all the way off….bald?”

“Yes”

“I can’t believe I’m actually even considering this, but for $300.…I guess I can do it? Let me just go to the bathroom really quick for it.”

“No….no Angela. I want Jody to do it…..on film!”

“You want to film her doing it?? Like…in front of EVERYONE??!!!!!”

“Yes, what do you say?”

“Gawddddd……..well, okay.”

I couldn’t believe I agreed to it, but it is $300.00!!! I’ve seen other girls completely shaved in the showers at school before, but I always just thought they were slutty or something. Not only that, but I was nervous about another girl shaving me down there. What if her hand slipped or something? And the worst part was I was going to let him film it with everyone watching??!!!

“Hi Angela, the doctor told me he would like for me to shave you before we go any further. Can you sit on the edge of the seat please and spread your legs wide.”

“Spread my legs???”

“Yes please.”

As I spread my legs, I looked up to see all four boys and Lance just a few feet away taking it all in. Sitting on the edge of the seat with my legs spread, I was no doubt showing them my most private part. And as Jody applied some type of warm cream to my mound, the touch of her fingertips brushing the hood of my clitoris sent a shockwave through my body. I felt my nipples stiffen and I gasped with my mouth wide open, staring directly at the boys watching.

Then as she started shaving the hair, I felt me pussy quiver, imagining her playing with my lips while being watched. The boys were so close, I could feel their hot breaths between my legs. My pussy felt wet and I could feel a drip run down between my thighs. I knew they way it felt, my lips must be parting the way they did when I played with myself. And looking down, I could see my aroused clit was exposed to the boys!!
LVB99

Post by LVB99 »

Part Three

I’ve never been so humiliated in all my life! Here I was, a Varsity Cheerleader, straight A student and I was butt naked in front of both friends and strangers. While Jody was shaving off the last vestiges of my mound, I suddenly felt more exposed than I had ever been. And it seemed to prominently display my clitoris even more with the sheen left behind on my skin. Also the cream was having an effect on both my skin and vaginal lips which heightened my tension even more so.

“Okay Doctor, you’re patient is all cleaned up and ready for her teeth cleaning.” Jody said to Jared.

“Excellent. Let’s get your seat reclined now so we can begin.” Jared said.

If I wasn’t naked in front of everyone, I would almost believe they were actually working here and were about to give me a real cleaning. The way Jared reclined the seat, I was sure my spread legs were showing off everything to the guys right in front of us.

“What is going on here?!! Angela…why are you naked?”, Lance said walking in.

“It’s all my fault doctor, I asked Jody to hand me the tray and forgot that I had left a cup of water on it. Jody dropped the tray spilling the water all over your daughters dress and not wanting it to get ruined, we had her remove it so that we could clean it.” Jared said to him

“Nice work Jared! Angela…maybe this will teach you a lesson to wear underwear under your dresses.”

“Sorry….daddy….”

I looked up over my legs to see Dean was now talking to Bradley and they were both smirking at me while they did so.

“Sorry it took me so long to get here Doctor, I left as soon as I got your call. I’ll take good care of your daughters needs while you finish the root canal.”, Bradley said looking at Lance.

“Oh…great doctor? Well Angela, this is doctor…..”

“Doctor Bradley Evans.” Bradley said reaching out to shake my hand.

“Right…Dr. Evans. He’ll take very good care of you while I’m with the other patient.” Lance said.

“Ummm…..alright…..?”

Bradley pulled up a stool right next to me and sat down. He smiled at me and then looked down at my vagina!

“Excellent work you did here Jody.” Bradley said to Jody while he ran his hand over my newly shaven mound.

Instantly his touch sent a shiver down my spine and into my gut. I felt my pussy quiver and a new warmth down below which I wasn’t sure if it was from his breath or something inside of me. Although I was friends with Bradley, he was the star pitcher for our baseball team and often seemed overly cocky. As a matter of fact, I had recently attended some girl’s party one night after a game and he boldly told me I should do a strip contest with a few of the other girls!! He continued to assert to me to strip or dance for him for the next hour until my boyfriend showed up.

And now to be completely naked and with him actually touching me was overly humiliating and embarrassing.

“Jared, I don’t think our Assistant has had any real time doing cleanings yet. Why don’t you trade places with her so that you can provide stimuli while you talk her through it.” Bradley said to Jared motioning to my chest.

“YES, of course Doctor!”

Suddenly, Jared cupped one of my breasts and squeezed it. I was shocked, but before I could even comprehend what was happening, Bradley’s hand ran down over my slit and his finger glided between my lips which were glistening wet. I wanted to stop them, but looking up I saw Dean behind Bradley with his camera coming in for a close up.

Suddenly I felt more stimulus coming from Jared who was now pinching my nipple while his other hand was starting to cup my other breast. Then my thoughts went back down to Bradley who was now rubbing his finger in circular motions over my clit. My mind was in overdrive and I felt like an orgasm was already working it’s way up. Looking past his hand, I could see Jake and Mark who were both now sitting only two feet away, just out of the Dean’s vision with his camera.

For a moment I thought I saw Jake holding up his cell phone like he was recording what was going on, but my mind instantly went back to the coming orgasm from the overwhelming stimulus of my clit and nipples being rubbed and pinched. I should stop this I thought, I’ve never even done this with Alex, my loving boyfriend. And what would Alex think if he saw what I was allowing all of them to do to me?!!

Someone put a finger to my lips and I sucked off whatever sweetness was on them. But my eyes were in the back of my head, envisioning being ravished by a hoard of horny men, while I was tied to a wooden beam in an old town. It was the dream I always had when I would finger myself to orgasm. Suddenly Bradley thrust two or possibly three fingers into my wet pussy, sending shockwaves through my body. My body convulsed and then exploded, the vision in my head went white and I felt my whole body shudder as I came. It was both overwhelming pleasure and instant regret that I had let myself orgasm to another man’s touch.

“My Gawd!!! I’ve never seen anyone squirt like that!!! I always thought that was a myth! My hand is drenched!!”

I looked down and saw Bradley withdrawing his fingers from my vagina. He put them to my mouth and my lips betrayed me, opening up and taking all of his fingers to my waiting tongue. I sucked my juices off of his fingers, knowing the taste which I have licked many times before in the sanctuary of my own bedroom. I was almost begging him to put his fingers back in and bring me back some more of my sweet love juices, but he instead started to finger fuck me some more. I bit my lower lip while I now looked at Jared, encouraging his hand to squeeze my nipples some more.

“Okay cut!! I need to clean my lens” Dean said, but Bradley didn’t stop and I didn’t want him to.

“Wow Holly….I’ve never seen a girl actually cum before! And to think you did it on camera?!!” Mark exclaimed.

Bradley was still foraging in my vagina, two fingers, then three. But Mark’s statement suddenly made me very aware of what I had done. And right next to him was Jake. And sure enough, he had his cell phone out and seemed to be either filming or taking pictures!

Up until this point, I had only ever fingered myself. No one else had ever done it to me, and shamefully I wanted more! Knowing full well that my boyfriend’s best friend was surely filming my nudity and sexual wares, I didn’t even care. I wanted to feel Bradley make me cum again! I wanted that euphoric feeling.

“This was a great scene guys, way to improvise!” Dean said.
With Dean’s statement, Bradley stopped what he was doing and withdrew his fingers. It was only then that I realized Jared had also stopped and was not even anywhere around? Standing next to me now was Lance in his place.

“Really good job Holly, you’re a natural at this! I could have sworn you said earlier that you were a virgin but obviously not! And to think just three weeks ago I saw you in here with you’re Mom and I thought you must be 14 or something.”

“You thought I was fourteen?!! Great!!”

“I don’t mean it like that. It’s just you seemed more innocent, so to speak.”

But I was innocent. I realized that this wasn’t just a photo shoot, that there was much more to it. But I didn’t stop it out of fear. And now I didn’t want to stop it out of what could still happen. Though I felt very confused and humiliated being both naked and now having had an orgasm in front of all these people, I wanted to explore more. I realized it was pretty exciting being seen by everyone and the embarrassment actually turned me on for some reason?!

“Geez Holly, me and some of the other girls always thought you were the prude of all the cheerleaders, but obviously we were wrong! What you just did was so hot, it’s turning me on! And to think you’re not the least bit embarrassed being completely naked in front of all these guys?!!! WOW…..!!” Jody said.

I couldn’t believe Jody just said that. And to think she and other girls think I’m a prude? I’m sure word has gotten around that I won’t shower in the school showers?! And who knows what some of the other girls on the team have told people. But this was a little concerning coming from a junior! At least now she would tell the others how she was wrong. Wait….what am I saying? I don’t want her to tell anyone. My reputation would be shot. And what if someone tells Alex?!!! OMG, Alex!!! Maybe Jake was sending those pictures or videos to him?! I need to find out if he’s told him!!

“Okay, if everyone is ready, let’s get on to the next scene. Unless you need to pee or something first Angela?” Dean said to me.

“No….I’m good I think.”

“Great! Okay…I have an idea I want to try. Let’s do a humiliation scene.”

What??!!! Humiliation?!!! What could be more humiliating then what I’ve already done, I thought.

“Bradley, let’s say…you found a cavity….and it needs to be filled immediately. But….youuu need the chair for some thing else momentarily. So Angela will need to wait in the lobby, okay? Anddd ACTION” ,Dean directed.

“Angela…you have a cavity, but we need to fix this chair really quick for…..maintenance. Please wait till we‘re ready in the lobby”

“But doctor…I’m naked!!”

“Well, I’m sorry but your dress isn’t clean yet. You’ll just have to make due.” Bradley said

“Okay…..”, of course it didn’t really matter as everyone had a clear shot of me the entire time while I was in the chair, but I was trying to go along with their dialogue.

I stood up and walked over to the front of the Lobby which had only one open seat now in between both Mark and Jake. As I walked over to them, they were both all smiles and I was not at all thrilled being completely naked. As I sat down, I thought I saw movement behind me outside the glass doors in the hall.
“Hello….I’m the technician here to fix a dental chair!” said an old man suddenly walking in the door.

“Oh my GAWD!!!! Mr. Wilson???!!!” , I was shocked to see my next door neighbor walking in the door.

Just to put this in perspective, Mr. Wilson lives right next door to me and looks to be at least 60 something years old! His wife passed away four or five years ago and I would often catch him watching me when I was in the backyard tanning or doing cheers with some of the other girls for upcoming games. I’ve known him since I was about six, so he wasn’t at all who I wanted to see walking in while doing this shoot completely naked!!

He stumbled as he walked past me towards Jared and Bradley, giving me a side eye smirk, his eyes looking like they were going to burst! He seemed to be playing along with this fiasco being filmed and I wondered for a second how he would have known about it?!!

“So what seems to be the trouble guys?”

“Well, the chair isn’t lowering all the way down in order for us to get our patients heads low enough.” said Jared

“No problem, I can fix that.”

Mr. Wilson pretended to be working on the chair and I was still horrified that he was here. How the hell did he know what was going on here, I thought.

“So I’ll bet you’re wondering how Mr. Wilson found about all this.” Jake said as he leaned over showing me his phone.

“Jake!!! Did you tell him what was going on here?!!”

“I didn’t just tell him, I sent him some photos and asked if he would like to help out with a little film we were making!”

“How could you….why would you….?!!!!”

“I was over at Mr. Wilson’s house when my brother texted me. My mother had asked me to help him with something he wanted painted. Anyways, Jared told me what was going on and I might have blurted out something about it because I thought it was just a joke. But then he asked me if Jared was for real about it, so I asked Jared and he sent a photo of you sitting on the dental chair in a little dress!”

“And YOU showed him that…?!”

“Well my phone was laying on the dining room table when he sent over the picture, so we both saw it at the same time. Jared then texted to bring a few friends or anyone else I could find and I guess he kinda invited himself? Especially since Jared said it was at this Dental office.”

“This is just great…..not….”

“Angela….we’re ready for you now.” Bradley said looking over at me

I stood up really not wanting to walk back over, especially with Mr. Wilson still over there seemingly messing with the chair. But looking at Dean, I saw him now pointing the camera in my direction and motioning for me to walk that direction.

As I walked up to the chair, I was looking at Mr. Wilson who was looking directly at me, his eyes bigger than I’ve ever seen them. I couldn’t believe I was standing completely naked in front of him!! My nipples were erect and my pussy was wet. With him kneeling down, only a foot from where I was standing, I could tell he had a direct sight at my pussy and most surely could see how wet it was. I could even feel a bead of it run down my inner thigh. I turned and sat on the chair, leaning back into it. Looking up over my forehead, Mr. Wilson was right there.

“How does that feel Holl…uhh Angela?”, he said to me.

“….fine….”

“Doctor…would you like to check that her head is at the right level now?”

Bradley walked over to where Mr. Wilson was and knelt down.

“Yes…this will be perfect, thank you sir.”

I could see Lance walk up and ask Mr. Wilson to step to the side with him. Then Bradley came back over to my side and immediately put his hand back on my lower stomach, just above my clitoris, as if he had been not only waiting to continue, but had every right to so?!

“As soon as we get Jody back out here, we’ll begin with your cavity Angela.” Bradley said to me.

“okay…”

As he said it his hand moved down over my clitoris and began doing circles again. I was torn between telling him to stop and wanting him to explore further. I looked to my side just past him to Dean who was right there again with the camera only a few feet away, seemingly zooming in on where Bradley’s hand was. His rubbing was already having an effect on me as I could feel another orgasm building up almost immediately.

“Go ahead and rub her breasts while I take care of her down here.” he said looking up

“It would be my pleasure….!!!”, I heard the old voice of Mr. Wilson say.

Before I could react, his old, dry hands reached across and grabbed my right breast, squeezing it immediately. I was beyond shocked and so humiliated, but Bradley’s rubbing was betraying my thoughts making me moan at the same time.

“You like that do you?!” Mr. Wilson said

I could see Lance walking over and he reached out touching Bradley’s shoulder.

“Can I see you a moment doctor?”, Lance said

Bradley stopped rubbing me and stood up. I now had only Mr. Wilson with his rough hand cupping my breast. He wheeled the chair he was sitting on further to my side, giving me a full view of his face just a foot away. His other hand went to my abdomen and he ran it down to my lower belly and then directly on my pussy.

He pushed his index finger between my vaginal lips, parting them. One of his fingers plunged into my vaginal cavity and I could feel how super wet I had become. I was so embarrassed that this old man I had known since I was a little girl had his fingers inside of me.

“How long have you been shaving down here Angela? I always envisioned you having a nice, full bush!”

“…I…I’m….what….”, I couldn’t get out a coherent word.
“It’s okay….I like it….I like it a lot.”, he said under his heavy breath.

He had that old man smell coming from his mouth. It made me feel dirty because it was the same smell that my grandfather emitted. My mind was a gush of all the times I had seen him over the years, both when his wife was still alive and later when he would spy on me out the window or peering over his fence.

It felt so wrong laying on this chair, completely naked while his hands both rubbed my titties and explored my vagina! His large thumb had found my clitoris which was now engorged and poking out from under it’s hood. He had a finger inserted and hooked inside of me, and it felt like it was even larger than the cigar tube I had once used on myself to masturbate.

Even though he sometimes creeped me out when he would watch my friends and I doing our cheers, I still always thought of him as an old, wholesome man. The feeling you get about your grandfather and most other really old guys. But he was now feeling me up the way I had seen some guys do on porn videos I had seen at a party once. I felt like I wanted to crawl under the chair and hide my nude body from him, but at the same time I was feeling the most intense orgasm building inside of me. I wasn’t sure, but I think I climaxed even though I seemed to be building a greater one about to come out.

“Oh My Holly….You are so wet!!! You’re cumming aren’t you?!!”

“Aghhh…..Mr. Wilson….Aghhh…yes, yes….don’t stop….Ohhh”

I exploded, sending my love juices squirting, splattering on my legs and probably the wall. My pussy felt like it was on fire, a fantastic warm feeling inside. And all with one finger?!! I was thinking it must be both the humiliation of it all and his wonderful, large hands. His other hand was so soft on my nipples, yet they felt more stimulated than they had ever felt. Meanwhile he never stopped rubbing my inner vaginal walls with his finger. I actually wondered if he had more then one finger inside of me, it felt so intense. But when I looked down, I could only see one finger hidden.

“Do you want me to stop or keep going”, he whispered in my ear.

I couldn’t speak, but I grabbed his arm with my right hand while spreading my legs further apart, showing him to keep going. I was surprised at how big and muscular his bicep felt. I think he had told me once that he had been in construction, so he probably got a lot of exercise. I was now in a mix of emotions, my mind going a mile a minute. The feeling of his muscle and his heavy breath coinciding with mine giving me further sexual thoughts of him while also thinking about his late wife and him as the nice old couple next door. The thought of my parents finding out what this old man was doing to their daughter and what Alex would do to him if he found out what I had done. I was even envisioning him on top of me, having his way with me! The only other person I had ever thought of someday taking me and my virginity was Alex.

Up until this point, no other man had ever even fingered me except Bradley just a few short moments ago. Not even my loving boyfriend Alex! He had tried once, but I had told him I wanted to wait, wait until I was married. Was I being selfish, I wondered?! But it was crazy that I didn’t even think of Bradley taking me, only this old man?!!!

“CUT…!!!”, exclaimed Dean loudly.

“That was wonderful you two. That must be the best humiliation scene I’ve ever documented!”

“Yeah, that was incredible!”, Dean said holding his cell phone up again! “I think I got the best parts?!”

I had completely forgotten about every one else in the room! Even Jody was looking at us, her face beaming. Lance, Bradley, Mark and Jared were all to the side, mouths ajar. This filming was having a strange effect on me obviously. And to think I came here for a photo shoot!! I must be the biggest slut in the school. A few of the girls on the squad had their moments of sluttyness at parties, flashing their boobs. But none of them had ever gotten totally naked, fingered by an old man, in front of everyone. And filmed and documented for all eternity!! I was slightly worried about who might ever see this film, somewhere on the WEB. But I was more worried about everything Jake had taken on his phone, and who he might show it to?!!! But there was no going back now, I thought.

To be continued…
computerphoto

Re: Holly Humiliated (Part Three added)

Post by computerphoto »

I do hope Holly thinks this was all worth it, since it going all over town and all over school she did this, that is the problem with small towns LOL.