Alyson's upbringing - Chapter 3 (New)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
antonias6969

Re: Alyson's upbringing - Chapter 2 (New)

Post by antonias6969 »

Good afternoon, darling.

I left you a couple of private messages. I'm writing it here, just to make sure the messaging works...

I think you have wild potential...truthfully. Good luck and enjoy writing without rushing to publish. ^_^
AnnaBlushhh

Re: Alyson's upbringing - Chapter 3 (New)

Post by AnnaBlushhh »

How much more humiliation can Alyson endure?
-----------------

Chapter 3

All heads turned towards the door. There was a sudden silence in the room. Few seconds later Alyson moved, reaching for her panties and jeans. Her mom got to them first.

“What you think you’re doing girl?” she asked.

“What does it look like?” Alyson responded, “the show’s over. I’m getting my clothes and then Mark and I are leaving.” She didn’t look at him though, remembering the hurt look on his face from few minutes ago. We’ll need to have a long conversation about this evening, she thought.

“Nobody is going anywhere until we’re finished,” her mom said. “Now, stay here and let me see who’s at the door.” She then left the room still holding Alyson’s clothes in one hand, closing the door with the other.

“Are you ok?” Mark asked Alyson.

Alyson nodded, but she was definitely not ok. She was still standing stark naked, her boobs slightly red, but her pussy still crimson and itching. She was dying to scratch herself down there, but she didn’t dare with all the people in the room. She went to the nearest chair and sat, crossing her legs and her arms to keep some level of dignity.

“Seriously?” Daria asked. “You’ll now pretend that you’re shy?”

“Fuck off.” Alyson was in no mood for talking. She was looking for any piece of clothing that might still be here, but her mom took it all with her. Great, she thought, just great.

“Be careful with the language, girl,” Daria was smiling at her, emphasizing how her mom addressed her. “I might need to spank you for it.”

“I would like to see you try,” Alyson grumbled.

“You would first need to ask for it, naturally,” Daria continued, ignoring Alyson’s response, “and then to thank me for it.” she sighed. “Not an easy job, disciplining younger sister.”

Alyson looked at her sister and snorted. “If not for mom, you would be on the streets, begging for food. Dumb, spoiled bitch.”

“What did you call me?”

Alyson didn’t manage to answer as the door opened, and her mom stepped into the room. Alyson wanted to ask for her clothes when two more women entered the room. Alyson eyes bulged and she instantly raised her knees to her chest in order to cover herself as best as possible.

“I believe some introductions are in order, mostly for our boys’ sake,” her mom said. “Mark, Adam, these two fine ladies are Julia and Christine, my neighbors from across the hall. They heard some screaming from my apartment so they were worried and wanted to check what’s going on.” Her mom paused for a bit, looking between all of them, and then continued. “When I told them I was in the middle of reeducating my younger daughter about what it means to be a proper lady, they offered to help.”

“Say what?” Alyson squeaked. Even Mark was now visibly uncomfortable.

“Hello everyone,” Julia said, her eyes scanning the room. She was in mid-fifties, but looked like she was no more than 40. She was tall and skinny with a short brown hair and Alyson remembered her as always being serious, rarely smiling, which was a pity in Alyson’s opinion as she had a pretty face. She approached Daria first. “Hello dear, it is so nice to see you again.”

“You too, Mrs. Davis,” Daria cooed. “I hope you’re well,” and then added “and how are Cindy and Eric?”

“Oh, we are all fine, thank you for asking,” Julia said. “You know Cindy, always running away somewhere. I hope that poor sweet boy can handle her.” She sighed and then continued, “Anyway, they’re on a vacation now, God knows where. That girl doesn’t tell me anything.” She then briefly looked at Alyson before continuing, “Sometimes I think someone would need to get her in line.” She then turned to Adam. “Hello Adam”, and they shook hands. “I hope Daria is not torturing you much?”

“Not at all Mrs. Davis,” Adam said. “I couldn’t be happier with her in my life.” Alyson rolled her eyes. How could anyone be even remotely happy having to spend time with Daria.

“That’s so nice to hear,” Julia said, approaching to Mark now. “And you must be Alyson’s boyfriend?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am.” Mark replied, still stiff about the whole situation. “I’m Mark,” he said, extending his hand to shake, “nice to meet you.”

“Pleasure is mine.” Daria said. “Now, can I…”

She was interrupted as the other woman sighed loudly. “Julia, you’ll drown us all in formalities,” Christine said. She was a short plump woman, nearing sixties, with a wide face full of wrinkles and was constantly smiling. Alyson knew her well as she used to babysit her a lot when her mom was absent. Even then she had that grandmother-ish vibe around her.

“Can we address the elephant in the room,” Christine continued, “Alyson, it’s been some time since I last saw you. You were just passing by, hurrying to some fancy office party if I’m not mistaken?” her smile widened a bit more. “But it looks like you don’t always wear smart outfits when going out.”

Alyson was still petrified, trying to be as small as possible on that chair, arms wrapped around her knees. “H… Hello Christine,” and then she looked at her mom. “Mom?”

“Yes Alyson?”

“Can I get dressed now? Can Mark and I go?”

“Absolutely not, unless you want the terms of our arrangement to be discussed again.”

“I’m sorry, what arrangement?” Julia asked.

“Alyson agreed to be naked for the money.” Daria jumped in.

“Daria, don’t talk nonsense.” her mom said, and then continued. “It was brought to my attention that Alyson’s behavior was unacceptable for the last couple of years, and maybe even more. So, I’ve invited both of my daughters here this evening to try to fix this. And I said that anyone not complying with my demands will be disinherited.”

“Oh, that sounds serious,” Julia said while Christine was still looking at Alyson. “I must say I totally agree with you on this. Kids these days are just… so full of themselves, worrying nothing but their own needs.” She looked at Alyson now. “You’re lucky that you have a mother that still cares about you. I don’t know what would I do if Cindy turned out to be bratty.”

“It’s not like I had any choice,” Alyson said, “mom, aren’t we done with this?”

“The fact that you keep asking me this instead of just being quiet as a proper lady should be tells me that we are far from done,” her mom said. Alyson sighed and buried deeper in her chair. “Now, before we continue, I want you to tell Julia and Christine what were the lessons you learned so far. And before you do that, you will stand up,” her mom smiled, “as it’s not appropriate for lady to sit in that position, nor to talk to the elders sitting while they are standing.”

“Mom,” Alyson was blushing furiously even thinking about standing up, “please, wasn’t I shamed enough?”

Her mom just kept looking at her, and then Christine interrupted starring contest, “Girl, just do what your mother says. You made a mistake and now face the consequences like a woman. You are not a child anymore.”

“She’s both a child and a brat,” Daria whispered to Adam but loud enough so everyone could hear it.

Alyson started to open her mouth to tell Daria to go to hell, but then realized that this is probably something that Daria wanted. To provoke her which would then earn her more punishment. She gulped and slowly stood up, arms still crossed in front of her. Then she slowly let them hang by her side. She felt so miserable. She didn’t dare looking anyone in the eyes, so she looked down and saw her still light-red boobs and further down, much more red pussy. She heard Christine and Daria gasps. That made her even more embarrassed, and she automatically closed her legs as much as possible.

“Have you been spanked Alyson?” Christine asked.

“Y… Yes,” Alyson whispered, still looking down.

“No, no, this won’t do,” her mom interrupted. “Alyson, I want you to get in a proper position, answer loudly and look in the eyes the person you’re talking to.”

Alyson knew it was futile to argue, so she sighed once more and then moved her legs apart, putting her hands behind her head. And there she was, in a most humiliating position imaginable, showing her red boobs and pussy to everyone, nothing to hide, nobody to help her. She felt her eyes watering again from all the shame she was feeling, but she tried to blink the tears away. She’ll be brave, for herself and for Mark.

“Yes Christine, I have been spanked,” she looked Christine in the eyes and tried to stop her voice from trembling.

“And why have you been spanked Alyson?” Julia asked her.

“Because I was a bad girl,” she answered, cheeks burning from shame.

“No, you weren’t a bad girl,” her mom interrupted her again. “Bad is a term for a responsible and adult woman, which you’re clearly not. What is the proper term for a girl like you?”

“Naughty. I have been a naughty girl.” Alyson wished for a hole to open in the ground and swallow her.

“And where have this naughty girl been spanked?” Daria asked using baby voice, with the clear emphasize on naughty.

“You can see that!” Alyson snaped.

“Alyson, you’ll earn yourself another spanking if you’re not polite to everyone,” her mom said, “now, answer your sister.”

Alyson was now trembling with not just shame, but again, with all the injustice she was facing. “I have been spanked on my boobs. And my pussy.”

“And who spanked you?” Daria continued.

“You did. And my mom.”

“And did you thanked us for disciplining you?” Daria was clearly having the best time of her life. On the other hand, Alyson felt more and more miserable.

“Yes, I thanked you,” Alyson gritted the words through her teeth.

“Now girl, I want you to tell Christine and Daria everything you just said. And don’t you dare forgetting the reasons why you have been naughty.”

Alyson heart sunk. She was still feeling an itch between her legs and she direly wanted to scratch herself. Of course, she didn’t dare to attempt something like this with all the eyes fixed on her.

“I have been a naughty girl. My pussy has not been shaved, my inner pussy lips are visible,” she stopped for a moment, finding strength to continue, “as you can all see, and I was getting wet when I have been exposed.” She couldn’t believe what she was saying. Still, she continued. “Therefore, my mom and my sister had punished me by spanking my boobs and my pussy, and I thanked them afterwards for disciplining me.” Her heart was racing, and most worryingly, she felt slight wetness between her legs again. This is NOT happening, she thought. I cannot be turned on by saying such things… can I?

“Oh, you poor girl,” Christine said, “you’re so brave to admit all of this.”

“Which is important step in your rehabilitation,” Julia added. “Admitting that you have been naughty.”

Alyson wasn’t sure whether she saw a slight smirk on Julia’s face when she said naughty.

“Anyway, your boyfriend must be proud,” Julia added, looking at Mark.

Mark was suddenly uncomfortable with everyone looking at him. “Yes,” he said, “I’m very proud of how brave Alyson has been. It’s not easy to stand there all naked.”

Alyson has been grateful for his words, although she thought there was no need emphasizing her nakedness, even though it was obvious. Her pussy started to itch even more, and she realized a drop of water was running down her thigh. She panicked, praying that nobody would notice.

“I have one more thing to add, before we continue,” her mom said. “Alyson, it’s so rude to call your vagina pussy, especially as we just established that you’re not acting as a mature woman, therefore you don’t have the right to be treated as such.” She smiled, which was an indicator for Alyson that something bad was coming.

“Tell everyone here how did we called your pussy when you were a young girl.”

“MOM!” Alyson couldn’t believe what was asked of her.

“Now!” her mom was looking at her, “or you will be punished right away.”

In that moment, Alyson wished she never existed. “My n… naugh… naughty hole.” Alyson whispered.

“Louder girl.”

“My NAUGHTY hole,” she said, feeling so small. Daria erupted with laughter, but was quickly silenced by her mom’s glare. Mark’s and Adam’s eyebrows went up.

“That’s good girl,” her mom said, and then continued. “And how did we call your other hole?”

“Mom, please don’t embarrass me like this.”

“I won’t repeat myself.”

“My dirty hole, ok? We call my bumhole my dirty hole.” Alyson just couldn’t believe what she was saying. Daria exploded with giggling and Alyson wanted to struggle her on the spot.

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?” her mom said. “From now on, you will address your holes with the appropriate names,” and then continued, “luckily for Julia and Christine, your dirty”, she emphasized the word, “hole has not yet been inspected.”

Alyson’s head started to spin. This was not happening to her.

“However,” her mom continued, “unluckily for you, you forgot to mention the bad physical state you have been in.” Her mom glared at her. “So, you will have a chance to prove me wrong.” She then looked away from Alyson and turned to everyone else. “Does anyone have any suggestion what Alyson can do to demonstrate her physical condition?”

“More squats,” Daria shouted immediately.

“No, we won’t repeat what she has already done,” her mom waved her hand. “Any other suggestions?”

“Maybe some yoga?” Adam shyly added.

Oh, you would want that, would you? Alyson thought. Me spreading my legs for you. Then she forced herself not to think about it so not to get more wet.

“No, it’s too static,” her mom said, “we need something with more dynamic.”

“How about jumping jacks?” Daria asked.

“WHAT?” Alyson bulged her eyes.

“Excellent idea,” her mom instantly agreed. “Alyson, you’ll be doing jumping jacks.”

“But… But I…” Alyson couldn’t force herself to say her tits are too big for that exercise without her wearing sports bra.

“No buts, girl. You will do… hmmm, 50 jumping jacks,” her mom said, “and if you don’t sweat at all, I will admit that you’re not in a bad shape. If you sweat, you will be punished appropriately.”

Alyson hung her head. There was no way for her not to end up all sweaty. Not to mention her tits bouncing around, and that she’ll be flashing her pussy each time she splits her legs. It was such an awful exercise.

“I believe in you sweetheart,” Mark said encouragingly, “get this over with and we can go home.”

“Yes, sweetheart,” Daria said with a mocking tone, “we all believe in you,” and then she added in that loud whisper of hers, “being punished at the end of it.”

Alyson ignored her and, after taking a deep breath, started to jump. Her tits immediately bounced up and then down which made Daria laugh. It also hurt a bit. I won’t give you satisfaction of seeing me suffer, she thought. Unfortunately, as she was jumping, she realized she was opening her pussy more and more, flashing everyone even her clit, which made her blush furiously. Luckily, she was rapidly getting blushed from the exercise alone, so her shame was not that visible. Until she realized that her juices were running down her thigs. In panic, she started to close her legs fully, and then to spread them even wider afterwards in order to mask her wetness with the sweat. She couldn’t believe what she was doing and how she must’ve looked. When she was halfway done, her tits started to hurt even more from all the up-and-down bouncing, but she was determined not to quit. She saw that Mark was looking between her legs. Oh God, she thought, he knows I’m wet down there. On the other hand, Adam was fixing her tits with his gaze. It was so obvious. Fuck you sis, Alyson thought, you can never offer him that, not with you being all flat-chested. Finally, she was done with the jumps, and she just stood there, all red-faced, trying to catch her breath. She put hands on her knees, slightly bending forwards. She already lost her dignity being all naked, so she even didn’t try to hide anything.

“Well, I think we have our proof of your physical condition,” her mom approached her. “You’re all sweaty and lost your breath. I guess this poor condition of yours reflects on your bed activities as well.”

“She probably just bends over and spreads her legs every time,” Daria smirked, “like a good doggie.”

“Daria, don’t be rude,” Julia said, approaching Alyson, “not all men like a woman who is dominant in bed.” She reached with her hand towards her, and then stopped, looking at her mother. “May I?”

Alyson couldn’t believe that she was asking permission to touch her from her mom and not from her.

“Of course,” her mom didn’t even hesitate.

Julia took one Alyson’s boob in her hand and pulled it up. Alyson was just stunned. Was now everyone allowed to touch her?

“You have nice boobs, Alyson”, Julia said, dropping her right boob and then picking her left, also raising it. “It must’ve hurt a bit to jump with those.”

“Yes, Mrs. Davis,” Alyson mumbled, trying to stand still.

“And, see here,” Daria said to everyone, “if you lift her breasts,” which she suddenly did, each boob in one hand, “you can see that there is a substantial amount of sweat under her breasts.”

Alyson was burning with shame as she was being inspected in front of everyone. She felt like some exotic animal in the zoo with people looking and pointing at her.

“Of course, this is nothing to be ashamed of,” Julia said, letting go of her boobs which caused them to drop. Her nipples were starting to go erect again and Alyson prayed that her mom won’t notice it.

“It’s a body’s natural reaction, especially on such pressure points where there is a friction involved,” Julia continued. “Similar thing can be seen between her legs. Alyson, would you mind splitting them a bit wider?”

Alyson looked pleadingly at Mark first. Then at her mom. Then at Julia.

“Come on sis,” Daria couldn’t hide delight from her voice, “we all know you love to spread your legs.”

“No, I DON’T!” Alyson turned to Julia, “Please, Mrs. Davis, it’s so humiliating that anyone touches me down there,” she looked at Mark then, “except for Mark, of course.” which brought a smile to his face.

Before Julia could respond, her mom approached her as well. “Alyson, you’ll do as you’re told.”

Alyson bent her head, looking down at her feet and then slowly parted her legs.

“Wider, and I won’t repeat myself again,” her mom said.

Alyson did as asked and was now in the same position when her pussy was spanked. Her heart was pounding fast and she prayed no more spanking will come to her.

“Yes, as I suspected,” Julia said, stroking her hand up and down the crack between Alyson’s pussy and thigh, “it’s all sweaty here as well.” Alyson closed her eyes, just waiting for the end. Suddenly she felt a whisper in her ear. “It’s not just sweat down there, isn’t it?” Alyson opened her eyes and saw Julia’s head close to hers, her hand still stroking her thigh. “We’ll come to it soon,” Julia whispered, and then pulled away from her. Luckily nobody noticed the exchange that had just happened. Alyson’s legs started to shake and she tried to calm herself.

“Now, would you mind showing us your backside?” Julia asked her.

“My… my backside?” Alyson stuttered.

“Yes please. I just want to confirm my theory about correlation between sweat and friction. And you opened and closed your bums quite a few times in short time interval.” Julia smiled.

Alyson was speechless. She slowly turned around, feeling everyone’s gaze on her bums.

“Excellent”, Julia said, “now, would you mind spreading your legs a bit and bending over for us?”

Alyson eyes started to water again. It was a whole new level of humiliation when she couldn’t see them and they could all see her. Yes, she used to close her eyes quite a bit when in humiliating situations, but she could always open them whenever she wished. This… This was so horrible, being inspected and not even able to see it.

“Now, please reach out with your hands and open your bums.”

“W… What? No.” Alyson was petrified now.

“What did you say Alyson?” her mom voice was dangerously low.

“No, no, it’s completely fine,” Julia said. “I wanted to check Alyson’s… how do you call it… naughty hole one more time, just to see if I have missed something earlier.”

Alyson froze. Julia would reveal her wetness to everyone. And God knows how her mom would react. She would certainly get spanked again, and probably even harder this time. No, no, no, she couldn’t allow that to happen.

“I’ll do it, Mrs. Davis,” she whispered, “I’ll spread my cheeks.”

“Great, I knew you would agree with me,” Julia said.

Slowly, like in a dream, Alyson reached back with her hands, grabbed each bum with a hand and then did the most humiliating thing ever. She split her bum cheeks, immediately feeling slight air breeze on her most secret place. Tears of humiliation started to go down her other pair of cheeks.

“Oh my God, Adam, she’s spreading her cheeks for us. She’s showing us her asshole.” Daria squeaked, not being able to restrain herself. Alyson kept her position nevertheless, imagining everyone’s gaze fixed on her tiny hole.

“Alyson, explain yourself. Right now!” her mom’s voice was shaking with anger.

“Mom?” Alyson was confused, still keeping her position. “I did everything asked of me.”

“Why is your naughty hole not shaved, you DIRTY girl?”

*SMACK* Alyson felt pain right between her cheeks, causing her to scream, “EEEEEK”. Luckily, her bumhole was not hit directly.

“Don’t you dare move, girl”, her mom was furious, “or I’ll spank you so hard that you will not be able to sit for days.” Alyson then heard her mom’s steps as she was leaving the room, and then she heard her voice from the other room. “Let me get the tweezers, we will address this problem immediately.”
tamedgirl.com - My site where I'll publish chapters as well (probably few days earlier than here, to allow myself some maneuvering space if I need to edit something)
ChubbyChaser73

Post by ChubbyChaser73 »

Mmm Alyson's hairy ass is revealed... :P
cradulich

Post by cradulich »

excellent story so far.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

I agree excellent story and Alyson's mom really has it out for her.