The Swim Meet

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Re: The Swim Meet

Post by Jeepman89 »

Quite a view those little girls are getting just a few feet away.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:20 pm Quite a view those little girls are getting just a few feet away.
Just a reminder, this is the view they will get as the performers will be at the front of the stage.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskBalkans/com ... orce_seo=1

Also remember, there will be a girl in a colorful outfit to accent the total nudity of each of the males. One girl and one boy or man will be greeting them at the exits with the girl clothed of course and the males still naked. LOL the girls can than shake their hands....or they may shake something else :D
CFNMFamFan

Post by CFNMFamFan »

I’m new to the forum, so I hope I’m doing this correctly. I love this story!!! Would love to hear more about the home life! How often are the dads and sons nude? Do the mothers/sisters/daughters do any examining?
tim409

Re: The Swim Meet Let the Performers Begin.

Post by tim409 »

The stage was set before the four lovely ladies all dressed in evening gowns which did not show any cleavage since modesty was the norm for all women and girls which was a sharp contrast to the three very naked males next to each of them. When they exited the stage, they came down the stairs and went to the doors in the back thus giving those in the seats a very good view of what each was wearing...or not wearing in the case of the males. The girls in K-3rd grade could not take their eyes off from Richard's groin when they saw his low hanging balls and extra large cock swinging back and forth. Several where cheering and clapping and had to be hushed by one of the teachers but she did not look at the girls when she said it, she was busy looking at Richard's bouncing dick too although she had seen it hundreds of times before. But on to the Play,

The play opens 6 years ago, before the events in this report. It was a time that was much reversed from today, It was women who were on display and almost every movie made had topless women in them and several had women showing more than that. 23 y/o Cathy Richardson, 28 y/o Amber Smith, along with 32 y/o May Wilson and 40 y/o Jeff Brown were discussing how much female skin was always displayed. The ladies said that they thought it was the reason there was so much sexual assaults against women and the way they talked about female anatomy was just awful. Using a name for a cat for her genitals along with other four letter words they could not bring themselves to repeat just feed into this male feeding frenzy that had males thinking with the brain in their penis and they wanted to do something about it Jeff suggested that turn about would be fair play.

The ladies asked "turn about?" Jeff said yes, turn the table on the males and show the males naked. When you talk about our parts, use terms like they use for your anatomy. The ladies looked puzzled so Jeff reminded them that they just said males think with the brain in their "PENIS" and said why not say something like "Pricks think with the brain in their cocks? Call testicles balls, nuts, baby makers and other things but do not call them testicles. After a brief discussion, they asked how would the do that and after several suggestions, they came up with producing a magazine in which ever male would be ahhh NAKED and they would clearly show his pen ahhh COCK.

When Kathy asked how could they finance this, Jeff said he would. One of the ladies, Amber I think said that how would they get males to strip for a photo shoot? She than asked if Jeff would strip like that. Jeff said instead of my just saying yes, he DID strip naked for the ladies. The ladies could not stop looking at his 7 inch rapidly expanding pe ahh cock. (the 750 mostly women and girls in audience applauded when "Jeff" stood facing them, naked as did the 500 in the gym watching on the Jumbotron which showed a close up of Jeff's genitals which those in the auditorium did not have )

They set up a time to get together to start planning when May asked Jeff "will you be dressed like that (looking at his dick) for our meetings and he said if that is what they wanted he would just to show them what role reversal would be like. Without hesitation, they all said they would love too. Jeff did remind that that as he was to be naked, they had to dress more modestly.

After several months went by, the same people met him Jeff's office (the stage had been set to be an office) Jeff was indeed naked while May, Amber and Cathy were much more modestly dressed. They discussed what type of models were wanted and it was decided to have mostly well endowed models (they wanted males with big cocks and big low hanging balls)

May than asked if it would not be a good idea to have some models with what is it called when their dick is so little oh a mico penis.

Jeff had prepared some photos and he put this on the large screen TV and said this was a micropenis

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.b843a1ed955 ... ImgRaw&r=0

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.28KiY5GIp ... ImgDetMain

It was decided to include these extra small dicks too.
tim409

Re: The Swim Meet The Play Begins wih Interviews.

Post by tim409 »

The play opened with:

Cathy, May, Amber and Jeff were meeting once again. (they have had over a dozen meetings and yes Jeff was naked for each of them and he now his secretary and 3 other women who work for him are use to coming in and seeing their boss naked much to their enjoyment)

It was time for interviews of the first dozen or so males they would feature nude. One a male came in for an interview, they would ask several questions. The ladies wanted to first make sure the males were not misogynists. if a male said that he thought males were superior the interview was over. If he said he thought women were superior to the males, the interview kept going and was shortened to the last part of the interview, the male would get naked and if the ladies liked what they saw, the would be featured in the new publication. (It was Jeff's idea to shorten the interview if the answer to that question expressed a very positive view of women as it would weed out the pricks quickly since they did not want a prick who simply wanted to show his dick, they wanted males who felt that women and girls of all ages should be able to see nude males, they wanted those who knew naked males behaved better when exposed to clothed females)

After all the interviews, they called back those that they liked, like these four (photo shows four close up erect cocks)

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.d9551a24d9d ... ImgRaw&r=0

These naked males were also accepted

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.sRPPxo51- ... ImgDetMain

(Note, for each of the ones shown in these photos, there was an actual naked male on stage and they each had to pose in various ways to give everyone in the audience a very good view of their totally naked body. Each male was a volunteer mostly from the Performing Arts, Sports Department and a few were from the school staff. At the end of the play, each of those in the play walked down the stage and to the back exists some going along each aisle. The ladies fully dressed of course, (six in all since it was Amber, May, Cathy and Jeff's three employees and about two dozen still very naked males. And only three people knew that it all came about because of a RIGGED POLL.

The last act included what would be in the new publication They wanted it to be educational too so many things would be educational and as risky as it is, they would teach young girls who to defend themselves against pricks. One such method was to teach girls (and women) how to control a male by using his balls such as grabbing them, twisting and squeezing. Like this (shows this happening, as photo shows a woman holding and twisting testicles)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/7f01e0d6514 ... 1_1280.jpg

Jeff said it it saved one girl from being attacked it would be worth showing it. All women and girls need to know that if you have a male by his balls, they can control them.

The audience loved every moment of the play and it had a standing ovation.

Next came the GREEK PENIS DANCE!

(They had thought about doing the balloon dance but the girls would be topless and even if the audience would not see them, the males doing the dance would see them topless and although the males would be totally naked males are not allowed to see any any girl or woman unless they were fully and modestly dressed. Most males accepted this and even in their homes, males often are naked even when their sisters have their girlfriends over.

Instead of explaining the dance, this is the actual dance only we did things a little different. We had a half dozen soon to be naked males but between each naked male was a young girl in a colorful outfit making it seven young girls in all. Since all the girls were very modestly dressed it would accent that the males were totally naked.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskBalkans/com ... ?rdt=54131

Once the dance was over, the girls than reached out to grab a naked male by his penis and each girl lead him down the steps of the stage (3 on each side) and down the aisles to end up with a fully modestly clothed girl and one very naked male by each exit to stand and thank the guest from coming to the performance. They also had a naked male and clothed girl stand by the exits to the gym to do the same for those guest as they exited. It was felt that every guest should be able to see a naked male right beside them. it was funny seeing some of the younger girls as the naked male reached out to shake the hand of the young girl, the girl reached out to shake something else as by that time the males did have a full erection. Maybe the girls thought that when they saw it throb and move on its own, it was a puppet?

Gina came on stage with with Richard and Tom standing on each side of her. She as in her evening gown, they were naked. Gina was holding Tom's penis on one hand, and Richard's in her other hand.

The audience cheered when they saw this. it seems they loved the role reversal as this would never have happened five years ago. Almost everyone was glad it could happen now, even the males. Many still cannot believe males can be totally naked with the approval and encouragement of the authorities but both the women and the males loved it
tim409

Post by tim409 »

CFNMFamFan wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 5:35 am I’m new to the forum, so I hope I’m doing this correctly. I love this story!!! Would love to hear more about the home life! How often are the dads and sons nude? Do the mothers/sisters/daughters do any examining?
Welcome forum. Could you tell me what you like about "The Swim Meet"? I would like to know what you do not like too.
CFNMFamFan

Post by CFNMFamFan »

I love that it is only males nude, and that females of all ages get to see the nude males! I especially like during the play that there were K-3rd girls on the front row! I’d love to hear about what happened when those girls went home to their older brothers and dads!! There isn’t anything that I don’t like. It’s all great!!!
tim409

Post by tim409 »

CFNMFamFan wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:39 pm I love that it is only males nude, and that females of all ages get to see the nude males! I especially like during the play that there were K-3rd girls on the front row! I’d love to hear about what happened when those girls went home to their older brothers and dads!! There isn’t anything that I don’t like. It’s all great!!!
Thanks for the reply. I believe women and girls should always be modestly dressed when around males even in their own family. I also believe adults should set an example for their children. When boys are to be naked, (and ONLY boys should be naked) the adult males should be naked too regardless of who and what ages of those around are. In previous chapters of this, you will have seen adult males were naked in front of very young girls. Nothing wrong with that. I also believe it is better for girls of all ages to see naked males and to even feel their genitals in a safe setting than to have some prick his cock to her on the street. By safe setting, it would be a place where a lot of others would be as naked males should not be alone with girls at anytime. I also believe correct terms should be used for female anatomy but as you can see, any term could be used for males. The next chapter will focus on home events to some degree. BTW have the links been able to be opened by you? They are explicit but they only show naked males.
CFNMFamFan

Post by CFNMFamFan »

I agree completely! Nothing wrong with men of all ages being naked in front of girls of all ages as long as it is in a safe setting. I can’t wait until the next chapter!! In the home is the safest setting! I have seen the links, and I love them!! Thank you!!
tim409

Post by tim409 »

CFNMFamFan wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:05 pm
In the home is the safest setting! I have seen the links, and I love them!! Thank you!!
The home is where it should start as it would get males use to being naked regardless of the number of girls who were around or their ages. It should start right after a male is potty trained, we do not want a messy floor right? It is important that Adults set an example. If the boys are naked, the adult males should be naked too. Adult women should always be modestly dressed when outside of their bedroom or bathroom. The only male who should see a woman undress is her own husband or maybe a boyfriend if in a serious relationship. Of course male infants could be able to be breast fed. If all this was a lifestyle, most boys would not think it was a double standard for only the males to be naked because they would be use to seeing their dad and their uncles naked too. Males brought up in this way tend to respect women and girls a lot more than those who did not and males brought up this way certainly would not grow up to be macho pricks.

There are or could be a lot of safe places for girls to see naked males on a regular basis. Our swim team was one of them as the males on the team always wore their birthday suit even for swim meets while the girls wore modest one piece suits. We had a lot of young girls attend a lot of this serious did happen, including that one team who striped off their swim suits to be naked along with us. Well the males did. They did get a standing ovation. The girls also got to see naked males up close.

The Nude Blacks in New Zealand play rugby in front of a large group of spectators and they are also nude and many young girls watching them do see them up close and running with their balls and dick bouncing around. You can see some of it here:

https://motherless.com/F2B336F

There is an "Oblation Run" in the Philippines in which university males run naked through city streets every year (girls can run but only males can get naked) The streets are lined with girls, most of them far younger than the males running

Lots of photos in the links below showing both the naked males and the girls watching.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... on_Run.jpg

https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/search?q=Philippines

India has a lot of chances for girls to see naked males safely The Digambar sect of the Jain community practices CFNM in daily life. The women in the sect are always very modestly dressed almost like a Muslim but the males do not even own a stitch of cloths and they go everywhere totally naked, even to girls schools as you can see in these photos.

https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/search?q=india

There are a lot of safe places for girls to see male genitals but there should be same in every city and maybe town. It is better for girls no matter their age to see male genitals in a safe setting than some prick showing his cock to them on the street. Hopefully before that, the girls will have see an adult penis and testilces close up in a safe setting.