The Carnival Clown_New July 16

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

The Carnival Clown_New July 16

Post by TeenFan »

(Writer's Note: Last night I had a dream. It was such an interesting dream, which involved a crowd of people at a festival or carnival that I just have to write something on it)

The Carnival Clown
Chapter 1. Lazy Summer Days in Derryville

For many small towns the arrival of the carnival marks the best week of summer. For kids aged twelve to fifteen there isn't much to do
except fish at the local creek, play in or watch little league baseball games, race dirt bikes on the trails through the hills, or see a show at the Starplex movie theater at the center of town. In a town of 12,000 people there are only two school buildings, one for Elementary/Middle
school and one for the High Schoolers. The town of Derryville is a dud for excitement most of the time.

I had just finished my first year in High School. Ronnie is my name. Ronnie Bisser. The kids at school called me pisser. When I was on the
Little Leage team they called me misser, cause my fastball tended to miss the plate by a mile. I plunked so many batters my one year playing
baseball that I got cut completely from the team, a matter of insurance and potential lawsuits.

The baseball coach wanted me to be a pitcher because at twelve years old I was Five Foot Eight and wiry like a string bean. As a freshman in
High School, I stood at Six Foot Three. The English teacher wanted me to play Ichabod Crane in a school play based on Sleepy Hollow. The PE
coach wanted me to try out for the swim team. The coach said I had feet like flippers and hands like a ping pong paddle. I did check out being a
swimmer, but I freaked out when I saw the tiny swimsuit I had to put on. All the girls kept checking me out, staring at me. Unfortunately
the only stroke I was good at was the dick stoke and that one isn't done in the Olympics. I was long and lean, but my height and muscles were
not what caused the girls at the pool to stare at me. After a while I noticed they were always looking at my Speedo. Soon I figured out I had the most impressive stuffed Speedo on the team.

I knew people looked at me because I was tall and lanky, towering over other boys my age. The year I tried out for swimming was when I
realized I was long in another way as well. My slender hips wore the same size Speedo as other boys who were Five Foot Six, wearing a 28-30
the small sized suit for men. I could barely keep my penis from popping out, and twice I got a boner during swim practice. Even the other
boys were laughing at me.

Well, my swimming days didn't last long either, and I had no interest in basketball, so it seemed my chances of making it in sports was finished.
I really didn't mind so much. Sports can be fun, but it didn't float my boat. Magic tricks and freak shows is what I'm interested in. Haunted
houses, tunnels of terror, even dangerous circus acts. Carnivals with their games of chance, sugary treats, and crowds of kids with cotton candy
smeared on their faces. Seeing teenage girls in tight pink halter tops is a nice bonus.

The Carnival came to town on the first day of August. It takes them a day or two to set everything up. The carnival is open from Six to Ten,
Wednesday through Friday, then from Noon till Ten on Saturday. On Sunday the carnival crew will pack everything up to move on to the next
town. If you wonder why Sunday isn't a big day for the Carnival, it's because I live in an area where during Sundays no drinking, no dancing, no
fun of any kind is allowed.

Sunday is not funday, not in Derryville. For many of the church going folks the carnival is frowned upon, especially in years past when the Freak Show was a big part of the attraction. I heard stories about the bearded lady, the hairy wolf-boy, the conjoined twins and the guy with the
fourteen inch snake between his legs. The ladies had to pay an extra surcharge to see the Snake In the Pants Man.

I know my measurements well, and though I don't compare to the infamous Snake Man, I have a most respectable nine incher. I thought my
length was normal until I saw the other boys in the shower after swim practice. The other fourteen and fifteen year olds were a little intimidated.
It was the first time I had something better than anyone else that I knew...and I loved it. But I am too shy to try to take advantage of it.
I wear normal clothes in public. I wear a normal swimsuit to the city pool, my days of being seen in a Speedo behind me.

Having turned fifteen, I was able to get a job at the grocery store as a summer job. The store is open until Nine PM. I had to work every night
so I had no chance to get to the carnival until my day off on Saturday. I had to promise my boss I'd work every Saturday the rest of the month
just to get that Saturday off. Then I Flunked Up...flunked it up big time.

My cousin Nettie Lou Roscoe came to visit the first week of August. Nettie Lou is fourteen and she has tits like twin towers. She prances around
wearing short shorts and a button shirt barely tied on up front, her bra partially exposed in the plunging v shape of open shirt. I could tell my
momma didn't' approve of the attire, but she kept her mouth shut.

When Nettie Lou asked me to show her where the best swimming hole is on the creek near town...well...I should have steered clear of her
interest in sight seeing.
Last edited by TeenFan on Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TeenFan

Re: The Carnival Clown

Post by TeenFan »

The Carnival Clown
Chapter 2. First Night With Nettie Lou

Nettie Lou Roscoe is the kind of girl that could make unopened Play-Doh get hard in the can. I could feel myself getting hard just about every
time I laid my eyes on her. A brown haired, buxom, beautiful babe with a sweet southern accent from Mississippi, Nettie Lou would make the
head of a wooden Indian swivel around.

She came in by bus on Thursday. I had to work at the grocery store, so I was not at the bus station to greet her. My uncle Festus picked her up.
I heard from some guys coming into the store that a seriously hot chick was hanging out at the hamburger joint called the Joking Jukebox.
After eating a banana spit, the girl got up from the booth to plunk some quarters into the Jukebox. The girl starts dancing to the song she
selected, swaying her body as she swings around sexily, every eyeball eying her. The teen boys and dads looked on admiringly while the moms
and wives shook their heads in disgust at the girl who is obviously too young to dance like that in front of strangers. That's my cousin Nettie Lou.

When I got home Thursday night I took a shower. My house is like an older farmhouse, lots of bedrooms but only one bathroom. The door to
the bathroom is in need of repair, won't close all the way due to warping of the foundation. Won't close so won't lock. Anytime I shower I have
to dry off quickly before anyone barges in. Well...just as soon as I got dried off and into my pajama bottoms the bathroom door swings open
and Nettie Lou waltzes in. She is already in her pajamas, sort of. She has no bottoms on! A button up flannel shirt only partially covers up her
white cotton underwear. What a pair we make as I view the two of us in the bathroom mirror. I have no top and my cousin has bare legs.

As I comb my still damp hair, Nettie Lou brushes her teeth. When she raised the hand to her face that is when I saw the shirt she has on is mostly
unbuttoned. The top third of her shirt spreading wide enough to show my she has no bra on. I turn slightly, can't help myself, I turn to see
a goodly portion of one breast jiggling as she brushes.

My dick sprung up stiff so fast I could hear it thump the porcelain sink. With me being Six Foot Three, and Nettie Lou around Five-Three, the
tenting portion of my pajama bottoms is way above the sink after it pushed outward, and Nettie Lou is so close she can't miss it.

My cousin bends down to the sink, spits and pushes her lips under the flow of water from the faucet. Nettie Lou spits again and she turns her
head to stare directly at my tented crotch.

"I love your pajama bottoms," Nettie Lou says as she leans back up. "Little yellow and green duckies, so cute. But it looks like you've outgrown
them like everything else you have. You're so tall now...so big."

My cousin reaches across the sink to put her toothbrush into the holder, and as she moves her arm it makes contact with the end of my tent pole
poking out. It was a good hard bump.

"Oh, excuse me cousin. It definitely is hard...to move around this bathroom with two people in here."

I guess I don't have to say I stayed hard for the longest time that night. I wanted to jerk off so badly, but I couldn't since I had to sleep with
my younger brother while Nettie Lou was there for her visit. She got use of Donnie's room for that week and my twelve year old brother had to sleep in my room, sharing the bed with me, forcing me to keep my hands off my throbbing dick. I was so desperate I was nearly at the point
of "Introducing" the joys of jacking off to my younger brother.
Jeepman89

Re: The Carnival Clown_New July 10

Post by Jeepman89 »

Loving this story. Can't wait for more.
TeenFan

Re: The Carnival Clown_New July 10

Post by TeenFan »

The Carnival Clown
Chapter 3. Down at the Ol' Swimming Hole

On Friday the second day of Nettie Lou's visit, I only had to work from Two O'clock until Seven O'clock at the grocery store. When I clocked out
and walked out the front door, Nettie Lou was there waiting for me. She liked the banana split at the Joking Jukebox so much she was dying
to get her tongue all over another one. Of course I walked over to the Hamburger joint with her and ended up buying her one.

As Nettie Lou scooped up whip cream and vanilla ice cream off of the large banana in the elongated bowl, all I could think about was how pretty
her mouth is and watch her tongue swirl around the spoon. She even picked up the clear glass bowl and licked it clean. Other boys at nearby
tables kept turning their heads our way. It felt good to be sitting in a place where all the cool teenagers hung out, and I was the one sitting at a
table with the hottest girl in town. Those other guys staring at us don't know she's my cousin. I'll just let them wonder if she's my girlfriend.
After paying the waitress I figured the two of us would walk home from the restaurant, but my cousin had other ideas.

"Do kids still go to that swimming hole where your Uncle Festus once cut his foot on a broken bottle?"

I nodded my head, "I suppose so. I haven't been there in a while. Why are you interested in that?"

"Oh, I'm still feeling warm, even after this banana split. It feels like it's a hundred and ten degrees today. Take me to the swimming hole. I want
to see it."

By the time we got to the swimming hole the sun was going down, the sky lit up in red on the horizon. "Red sky at night, sailor's delight",
Nettie Lou says, and she starts taking off her shoes and socks.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Going for a swim. You gonna join me?"

"But, but...we don't have swimsuits with us."

"And who says we need swimsuits?" Nettie Lou says, and she starts to unbutton her shirt.

I don't know what to say. My cousin laughs, then she steps close to me, and she starts to unbutton my perfectly washed and starched white
shirt which is part of the uniform at the grocery story, but first she has to take off the blue bowtie and blue vest. Yep, small town grocery
stores go for that old fashioned look for their employees.

"I don't think we should do this," I said, sounding way too worried.

"Don't tell me you never took your clothes off and jumped into the water here. Your uncle says you did."

"But that was just me and my brother with Uncle Festus. Nobody else was around. Certainly no girls."

By the time I was done doing a half-assed job of protesting my shirt, tie, and vest are lying on the ground a few feet from the water. By the
time Nettie Lou's shirt is lying on the ground next to mine, showing off her magnificent body in a very small yellow colored bikini top I didn't
have the heart for any more protestations. Having a bikini under her clothes shows she had this planned out all along. I was very much at a
disadvantage. My cousin has a bikini swimsuit and I'll be going into the water in my boxers. Still, I was hesitant to pull my pants down.

My cousin smiles at me, shaking her head, "Don't worry big boy. It's almost dark. I can't see anything."

I thought about the other boys at the hamburger joint, the ones that glanced over at my cousin. I was getting to see Nettie Lou up close
in a way those boys could only dream of. I'm the luckiest boy in Derryville, that's what I was thinking.

My cousin slips out of her jeans and her legs are so shapely and firm. The legs of many fourteen year old girls are still skinny and boy like.
Other girls are already showing signs of turning into big fat hogs just like their mommas. Nettie Lou's legs were perfection personified. She
isn't tall like me, but her proportions are wonderful, beyond what my limited vocabulary can describe. Still, I'm kinda shy in these situations.
I've never been one with a gift for the gab around girls. I never had the courage to approach a hot chick in the hallway, or ask a girl to a
dance. I've never said no to any girl who approached me, and it was Nettie Lou who approached to grab the front of my pants and yank the
zipper down. After slipping the pants down my legs and off of my ankles I needed to get into the water quick, before my cousin saw something rising fast in my boxers.
Jeepman89

Re: The Carnival Clown_New July 11

Post by Jeepman89 »

Getting very exciting.
TeenFan

Re: The Carnival Clown_New July 11

Post by TeenFan »

The Carnival Clown
Chapter 4. Piggybacks and Peeping Toms

When I got into the middle of the swimming hole the water was shallower than I expected. It hadn't rained much in months, and the level of
the river had dropped a couple feet. I had to drop down to keep all of my boxers hidden. Nettie Lou teased me for being so shy. I didn't have to worry for long, in a matter of minutes the last light faded from the western sky. The only lights were from the state highway a half mile away. It
got dark, real dark. The water of the hole became an inky blackness. I could barely see the yellow of Nettie's bikini top.

"It's kind of spooky out here," Netti Lou says as she snuggles up next to me.

"Do you want to head back now?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes. I'd never been in a dark place with a girl before. I had no idea what to do.

Nettie came around my backside. She jumps on my back as she says, "I want a piggyback Oink Oink." I could feel her hand on my chest, fingers sliding over my nipple. This was fun and exciting and carrying Nettie around was easy.

"Soooweee," Nettie squealed like a pig. "You're so tall now, Ronnie. How tall are you?"

"I'm Six-Three."

Nettie slides down from her bent legged piggyback seated position. Her hand on my chest also slides down to the top of my boxers. As if on cue,
Nettie Lou slides her body to the front of mine and she moves in close for a hug. Just below the surface of the water her body rammed into the
hard spike poking out in my underwear.

"Oooh...I bumped into something. Is there a big stick floating around here?"

In a rare moment of candor I blurted out, "That was me you bumped into. It uh, it sort of sticks out a long way sometimes."

Without sounding like she was joking Nettie asks, "What sticks out a long way?"

I couldn't say a word. I've never uttered the word PENIS with a girl around. Not even the word DICK have I said in mixed company. My momma
would slap me across the face if she heard me use that word.

"Come on, Ronnie. What do you have that could poke somebody like that?"

"My wiener." That's all I could get out, slipping back into kid talk. Next I'd be saying I had to go WEE WEE.

"Wow, Ronnie...I'm impressed. We should get your brother out here. Is he as big as you are?"

I was a bit shocked that my cousin would bring my brother into this conversation. "Donnie is only twelve. But I guess he has a long one. I think
he'll be big too."

Nettie presses herself closer again, this time slipping her hips past my hard poker, and she wraps her arms around my neck. I'm beginning to
think my cousin wants to kiss me.

The sound of a vehicle engine disrupts the penis size talk, and I was thankful for that. Such talk was making me uncomfortable. A large pickup truck pulled up, engine humming, rumbling like a beast. Suddenly a set of four bright lights turn on on top of the truck. The overhead lights and the headlights lit me and Nettie up bright as day.

The driver side door swings open. "What do we have here? Looks like a couple of lovebirds." Two people get out of the back of the bed of the
truck, and a third person steps out from the passenger side of the truck. Four shadowy figures gather in front of the headlights. Three of the
figures are thin and one is much larger. A woman's voice can be heard saying, "You're damn tootin. We got two lovebirds here in the hole.
Two nearly naked lovebirds. How sweet."

The word "Lovebirds" jostled around in my mind, brought back a vivid memory. I once had uttered that very word myself, and in this very
same location, the swimming hole.

The previous summer, when I was fourteen, I came by myself down to the creek. One lazy summer day I decided to walk all the way to the
Swimming hole. I heard laughter as I got near. I ducked into the bushes, crept closer like I was a spy or a sniper getting into position. Peering
over some low lying shrubs I could see two people in the water. I could see Johnny Mack, the quarterback of the varsity football team, and he
was with one of the cheerleaders, named Belinda. "Wow, a couple of Lovebirds" I said in a whisper.

Johnny Mack and the cheerleader were kissing, cuddling each other and occasionally laughing. Johnny put his hands on Belinda's tits. Over the
top of a t-shirt he rubbed her tits. I felt myself getting an erection. Even though I was crouched over and on my knees, I unzipped my shorts
which slid down to the ground.

Belinda took off her shirt, tossing it onto the bank. She didn't have a bra on. Johnny squeezed her tits. I nearly squealed out loud. Being a
peeping tom, seeing two older teenagers engaged in real sexy stuff was exciting. My boxers ended up next to my knees as I furiously stroked
myself. Johnny moves to shallower water which brings him and Belinda closer to my hidden location. I could tell Johnny had nothing on. I had
no idea where any of his clothes were, but I didn't look around for them. My eyes were glued to their entwined bodies. Belinda grabbed and squeezed Johnny's cock. He was big and sticking up, but he was nowhere near the size I am.

Slumping down, Belinda wraps her lips on the end of the star quarterback's dick, sucking on the head like it was a large boiled crawfish. I nearly
blew my load right then, moaning out loud. Even though I didn't mean to I made too much of a sound. This made the two lovebirds stop and
look around, mainly in my direction.

Trying not to make another sound I dove face first toward the shrubbery in front of me. My dick slammed into the ground. I shifted over as I
was lying in some plants that were poking me. I paid little attention to that as I peered through the bushes to see what Johhny and Belinda do.
Johnny laughed and the cheerleader went back to cock sucking. I went back to cock stroking.

"It's cuming. It's cuming," I head Johnny say.

Belinda pulled her head back as a huge load splatters her in the face. I came only seconds later. The two lovebirds were laughing so much and
splashing around they didn't hear my moans that I couldn't keep muffled. After lying on the ground, panting like a dog, I pulled up my shorts.
I backed away slowly and got out of there.

That night, only an hour or so later, the whole front of my body became one big rash. From my neck to my knees the skin turned red with
blisters. DANG NABBIT...I had plopped myself down in a huge patch of poison ivy and didn't know it. It hurt something awfull and itched like a
bitch.

For a couple days my momma had me greased up like a slab of bacon, some medicinal concoction that she rubbed on me. Even on my dick
and balls she put the stuff on me. My brother laughed like a maniac each time he watched mom put the slimy gunk on my junk. It hurt so bad
to have anything contact my skin that I happily went naked for two days. I learned how to recognize the leaf pattern for poison Ivy after that.

Nettie Lou and I are not Lovebirds, but there is no way those four strangers from the pickup truck could know that. All they know is what they
see and they see a fourteen year old girl with her arms wrapped around a fifteen year old boy.

"You two lovey dovies come over here and get out of the water," the woman, the shadowy figure that looks twice as wide as the others, she has a mirthful and wicked tone. "You two look like you are having so much fun...well...the rest of us want to join in."
TeenFan

Re: The Carnival Clown_New July 12

Post by TeenFan »

These swimmers are close to what I imagine Ronnie would look like, only a little taller and thinner.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/d7/0f ... f22c6d.jpg

https://www.pinterest.fr/pin/368943394474788742/

I can see why his cousin is having a hard time keeping her hands off of him.
TeenFan

Re: The Carnival Clown_New July 12

Post by TeenFan »

The Carnival Clown
Chapter 5. Trapped With My Cuddle Buddy

Four dark figures standing just in front of a giant pickup truck, four shadow creatures silhouetted by the bright lights on top of the truck, is a
menacing sight and a cold shiver ran down my spine. It wasn't the water, the water being warm. It wasn't the coolness of the breeze, as there
hardly was any wind. Seeing four people pile out of that truck, and the voice of a woman ordering me and Nettie Lou out of the water, I
suspected malice in the tone of her voice.

"You two lovey dovies come over here and get out of the water."

Why do they want me and my cousin out of the water? Was I in the wrong place? Is this swimming hole part of somebody's territory and I'm
trespassing? The woman says they want to have some fun, but they make no move to join us in the swimming hole.

I looked down into my cousin's face. She was scared, and she clutched onto me harder than she was a moment earlier, when I already thought
her clutch was a bit too tight for comfort. I take a few steps toward the shore. Nettie tries to hang back, but as my body moves toward the
bank she moves her body to stick close to mine.

"That shore is a purdy gal," says one of the other shadowy figures. It sounded like it came from the right side of the lineup. The voice sounded
young and male, definitely not that of a grownup.

"That's a mighty fancy swimmin suit that gal has on. Colored yeller like a canary," says a voice on the left side of the four figures.

As Nettie and I get within a foot or two of the water's edge I stopped moving closer. My nerves are on edge, spidey senses tingling. I lean
my head down next to Nettie's, "I think we might have to make a run for it," I whisper in her ear.

Before I could get a sense of understanding from my cousin, some acknowledgement that she understands and is ready to make a mad dash
back across the water, to find possible safety on the other side, the woman shouts "Go get em boys".

The three other figures move down on me and Nettie in a flash. In an instant there are hands grabbing onto me and Nettie Lou, yanking both
of us up the bank and out of the water. The lights from the vehicle now light up these boys, and I can see they are not much older than I am.
All three boys are of similar age, all looking to be High School teens.

I don't recognize the faces of these boys. They all have dirty looking long blondish hair. All three boys are on the slim side with long sinewy
arms. Each has on blue overalls and I'm thinking 'who goes around wearing overalls these days'. It's as if this group, this family popped out
of a horror story written back in the 1960s. These three teens hold me in place, and they are amazingly strong. I want to fight them, but I'm
afraid they might take it out on my younger cousin. I have to keep her safe if I can, though I realize there isn't much I can do about that.

Those creepy boys are all grinning at my cousin, the bright lights flashing off of their teeth, showing at least one of them is way too behind on
seeing a dentist. The woman then steps forward into the light. She's got stringy light brown hair with brighter sections that are probably white hairs. She looks like she's around forty years old, but the lack of any teeth in her mouth when she grins makes her look older. Her eyes sparkle
with merriment and lust. She has faded jeans on and a checker pattern long sleeve shirt, making her look more like a lumberjack than a middle aged woman. An old tan colored cowboy hat sits on the top of her head. The woman takes out a cigar, which she lights with a match instead of a
lighter. The woman cackles as she lights the cigar, her face temporarily turning reddish from the glow of the match. What she says makes my
blood run cold and makes me blush at the same time.

"That teenage buck there sure is a tall one for bein so young. He's got a big bean pole pushing out them thar boxers. This sweet young thing
hanging onto him was probably goin through the motions of removin that piece of underwear...now weren't you? Don't let us stop you. You
can go right ahead and take that off of your cuddle buddy."