The State Park

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
tim409

The State Park

Post by tim409 »

We were at a state park on the Gulf Coast that had camping. They did have showers for the campers. Men on one side and Women on the other side of the building. From my understanding, the women's side had separate stalls for showers. while the men's side had a common area with about 8 shower heads. It was in the back of the room and one had to walk past urinals and toilet stalls to get to it. It had an area to dry off beside the wet area where the showers were.

The women's side had a bling entry where one could not see into the room from the door way and it still had a door which was always closed.

The men's side opened right into the room itself and the door was always propped open. One could stand outside on the grounds from several feet away and see the shower area where one would dry off. Of course, at night time, it was a clear view into this area since lights were on and it was dark outside. I saw quite a few women who often sat at picnic tables which were conveniently situated in such a way that gave a clear view to that area. (was this on purpose?)

Anyway, I usually took my showers at night, after dark. I was taking one around 2 AM one night and when washing my hair with my eyes closed, I heard a giggle which was muffled as if the person did not want to be heard. I squirted to look at the source to find 3 girls who appeared to be around 10 to 12 standing at the doorway to the shower looking at me. I pretended not to know they were there and turned a few times to face them and to stand with my side to them as I washed my hair giving them a full and good look at my genitals. Then one of the girls said "I can see his balls" at which time I looked up and acted surprised. The girls said that they thought it was the women's room, (Yea right, they had to walk right past the urinals) I said it was easy to see I was not a woman and that the women's room was to the right. They looked a few moments more (and not at my face as since I was in the men's shower, I did not cover) and they left.

The next day, I saw the same girls sitting at one of the picnic tables that had a clear view into the men's room and they all had a big grin. I said good morning to them and said it was nice to see you for which they said it was good to see me too as they looked at my groin.

It was our secret that they saw ALL of me!
Massageguy

Re: The State Park

Post by Massageguy »

An educational experience, no doubt
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

How old were you?
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Jeepman89 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:20 pm How old were you?
Mid 30's at that time.
Skylar21

Post by Skylar21 »

:) I think you handled the situation perfectly! Give the young girls a little education. I'm guessing you got something from the interaction as well.
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Skylar21 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:03 pm :) I think you handled the situation perfectly! Give the young girls a little education. I'm guessing you got something from the interaction as well.
It was not a nude beach and not even clothing optional but we got away with a totally naked male (neither of us would ever expose a girl but we loved having a lot of girls see males naked) I loved seeing the young girls especially when their moms pointed us out to them as many did. I guess they loved having their girls see a naked male too. Even the life guards complimented me for being a gentleman but oddly enough, no one offered a towel although we had to walk past s few dozen more people and most of them were girls either in grade school or junior high. We did it a few more times but did not want to push our luck. (the girl was on the swim team with me so she was use to me being naked in front of a lot of girls but those girls came to the meet knowing they would see a dozen naked males, the women and girls on the beach did not expect it but it would appear most loved it because they got to see a naked male without anyone thinking anything of it like the might if they went to a strip club. (too bad we could not tell them what beach we would go to next)
tim409

Post by tim409 »

Sorry, I mixed this up with a Day a the Beach, another mostly true story. For this one, yes I did get something out of it, I got to see the grins and smiles on three 10 to 12 year old girls who may well have been seeing their first naked male or at least their first adult naked male and I made sure they got to see me from different angles and even by dropping the soap and bending over with my rear facing them, they got to see my ball dangling from behind.

The next morning, I got to see their back smiles again as I am sure they were imaging me naked again in their mind. I would not do anything like that in any public place but since I was in the MEN"S lockers and showers I could get away with it as long as they did not know that I knew they were there for about five minutes before I "discovered" they were there.