"I just need 'One' lousy ice cream cone", she thought to herself.

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
FunKelly

"I just need 'One' lousy ice cream cone", she thought to herself.

Post by FunKelly »

"I just need 'One' lousy ice cream cone!", she thought to herself.

Jenna and Emily had become the closest of friends, when Jenna, "an Australian exchange student'' and Emily, "a local university student" from the mid-west, shared a dorm room during their last two years of college in the U.S. They shared a room! They shared a car! They shared their household expenses! These two girls shared "everything!", except their occasional boyfriends, during the two years before they graduated. It was right before graduation, that both girls knew it was time for Jenna to go home to, 'North Belongil Beach', Australia. A subject they had both managed to avoid, as roommates.

Jenna, the free spirited one of the duo, would soon hold her degree in "Psychology", while Emily, the nerdish one of the two, was majoring in "Literary and the English Language". They could not have been more different! Different in every way, intellectually, mentally and emotionally. They were proof, that opposites attract. They were as physically different as they were culturally different, yet their bond seemed almost unbreakable. A week from graduation, the two girls had hatched a plan to throw caution to the wind, at least for the summer.

Jenna, who was tall, slender and blonde, owned a travel trailer, just minutes from the Coral Sea. Her aunt had rented it out for her while she was in school, so she knew it would be ready and prepared for her return. Emily, who had a shorter, athletic physique, jet black hair and wore glasses, had her last free summer ahead of her. The girls decided that Emily would go with Jenna back to Australia for the summer. Three weeks from that moment, the two 22-year-old girls were walking into Jenna's trailer, carrying the belongings of two recently graduated college students. Almost nothing.

Growing up, and going to university in the mid-west, Emily, had only seen the shores of the Great Lakes. She was anxious to taste the salt water of the sea. Jenna quickly obliged, so they walked about two blocks to a local public beach. Emily was euphoric, as she stood ankle deep in a 'real' ocean! While she tasted the salty sea water, her eyes seemed to fill with great excitement, yet with the slight tears of appreciation. For the next two days, Jenna worked on helping Emily find her way around. Most important, she taught her how to get home.

It was the beginning of Emily's third day in Australia, when Jenna informed her, they were going to a different, more relaxed kind of beach, the following day. The next morning, both girls packed their beach bags, hopped into Jenna's old Jeep Wrangler, that her aunt had kept for her, then headed for a beach located about a half hour's drive. Jenna wheeled into the parking lot of the beach, as Emily held onto the roll bar for her life. It was as if they were right back at college again.

After parking, Jenna and Emily walked across a promenade, which was an extension of the quaint little town of old stone buildings. The streets were narrow, and the alleyways were lined with brick. As they were walking toward the beach, Emily noticed that there were only two venders on the promenade. There was a taco stand, positioned close to the beach, and an ice-cream truck, parked about 100 feet or more, from the old wooden stairs that led to the sand. When they arrived at the beach, Emily noticed a small sign. She was stunned to see the sign simply read,

"Clothing Optional Beach"

"Alcohol Prohibited"

Before Emily could come to grips with the idea of visiting a "Clothing Optional Beach", a naked man in his forties, said, "Excuse me ladies. Taco time", then walked right past Emily, heading toward the taco stand, about 20 to 25 feet from where they were standing. Emily started to laugh, until she noticed Jenna was already topless and sliding her bikini bottoms down past her thighs. "What are you doing? Emily asked Jenna. Jenna, nonchalantly replied, as she pointed to the small sign, "It's Clothing Optional Emily. So, I am opting out of wearing clothing". Jenna was now standing totally naked on a public beach, in front of Emily, who was still trying process all of this.

"Are you going to join me, Emily?", Jenna asked. "No Way!" was Emily's reply. "Suit yourself", Jenna said, as she spread out her large beach towel, then laid on her back, displaying her completely naked body for all to see. Emily looked around and took a mental inventory of what she was seeing. Some of the men were totally naked, while others were wearing snug little speedos. The remaining 50% were wearing traditional boxer style swimsuits. Most of the women were wearing either one piece bathing suits or bikinis. Half of those in bikinis were topless and the rest were fully nude. About 15% by Emily's estimation.

Emily had seen Jenna naked many times, but in this environment, she found it hard not to stare at her best friend's naked body. Whether it was Jenna's audacity that intrigued her, or the fact that anyone walking by could view her friend's fully nude body, which only had her well-trimmed blonde pubic hair for cover. Emily couldn't even bring herself to take off her top, yet alone go totally naked in view of so many beachgoers, but she found herself to be thoroughly aroused. She spread out her towel and laid face down, debating in her mind whether or not she could bring herself to at least go topless, just to have the experience one time.

The girls laid out soaking up the sun for a while, when Jenna said, "I need to cool off for a minute. With that, she stood up and walked right across the beach to the ocean. By now, Emily was struggling with the idea, but somehow summoned some newfound courage. She stood up, removed her top and headed to join her friend in the water, coving her boobs with her hands all the way. As she approached the water, Jenna was now in almost waist deep water, frantically shaking her head, "NO", as she signaled for Emily to remove her hands from her breasts. Emily quickened her pace, lowered her hands and dove into the water and emerged next to Jenna. "WHAT?", she asked, but with a tone only Jenna could hear.

Both girls were wading in shallow water, and stayed below the surface, right up to their necks, when Jenna said, "Emily!", also, in a tone only Emily could here, "People come to a beach like this for "2" reasons, other than the seaside recreation", she said, as she looked around at the beautiful scenery. Turning back to Emily, she continued. "Some come here to see the naked people, others to display themselves. Both reasons for many, I would imagine. Either way. When you cover up yourself and look embarrassed, other people start feeling embarrassed too. Now just relax......You're on a different continent. You're not going to run into your 'Aunt Betty' or an 'Old History Teacher' down here."

The girls' faces were now only 1/2 meter away from each other, when Emily looked at Jenna, and asked, "What should I do?" Jenna's reply would both comfort and terrorize Emily. She answered, "Emily. We can just pretend you were shielding your breasts from me, playing a bit coy, and nobody would think a thing about it". "Oh Great!", Emily replied. "I've been in Australia for less than four days, and now I have to pretend I am a lesbian". The two girls embraced in roaring laughter, giving the impression to anyone observing, that they were close enough to be whoever they wanted to be to each other.

Emily looked at Jenna, and asked, "What do you want me to do?", as she laid back and floated on her back, delighting in her newfound exhibitionist nature. "Simple Emily. We hold hands as we walk back to our towels. Once there, you lose the bikini bottoms, and we'll stroll around, do some people watching, looking like two young lesbians in love". Jenna was surprised at how quickly Emily agreed. The girls enjoyed the water for a while, then took their leisurely walk around the beach. Emily, now completely naked, was both apprehensive and excited as they made their way around and through the maze of clothed, partially clothed and totally nude beachgoers.

After a few hours at the beach, the girls got dressed, gathered their belongings and headed for the stairs leading to the promenade. Emily stopped to read another sign, that like the "Clothing Optional Beach" sign, was only about the size of a speed limit sign back in the states. It read,

"Be Mindful of Others"

"Please Cover Up When Leaving the Beach"

Emily looked at Jenna, and said, "When we got here, a man went to the taco stand with no clothes on". Jenna replied, "Yeah well, the sign is more of a suggestion than anything. They just don't want people getting drunk and running around town naked. That's why there is no alcohol allowed". They then continued to the Jeep and drove the half hour back to the trailer. Emily was silently reminiscing about her first public nudity experience, when Jenna started talking about that evening's "World Cup" soccer match between the United Stated and Australia, in which the U.S. was heavily favored. Jenna took Emily to a local pub that afternoon, where the two exchanged some trash talk and their predictions for the upcoming match.

Before Emily, who Jenna knew was a lightweight when it came to alcohol, had her second beer, Jenna asked her, "How about a little wager, Emily?" "What kind of wager?", Emily questioned. Jenna had noticed that Emily's nipples were rock hard and standing at attention during their naked walk around the beach. She knew Emily was totally turned on by the experience but said nothing. Jenna leaned in, and replied, "The loser has to walk from the beach, across the promenade, get an ice-cream cone, then return to the beach, while totally naked. No shoes, no towel and with a cleanly shaven pussy".

Emily looked at Jenna, and said, "That's not fair Jenna! You can't lose! You'd have no problem walking around naked in front of people". Jenna replied, "Your U.S. team is heavily favored, Emily! You should have nothing to worry about". Emily reluctantly agreed, caving to the pressure to support the U.S. Soccer Team. The two girls shook on it. then Jenna grabbed a bar napkin to write on, and said, "Just a couple rules and we'll both sign it so no one can back out later, o.k.?" "What rules?", Emily asked. Jenna's reply was simple and to the point. "Obviously the first and foremost of the rules, '100% Total Nudity'. No footwear, towel, pubic hair or any covering whatsoever. The loser cannot take anything, including her phone to the ice cream truck. Second, neither girl is allowed to acknowledge that they know the other".

"Third, and equally as important", Jenna continued, "Under no circumstances can the loser cover her breasts or pussy with her hands at any time throughout her little venture. If she does, she has to repeat the task every day until she completes it, without covering up". Both girls signed the napkin and had a couple more beers. They left the pub, picked up some more beer and headed back to Jenna's trailer to watch the game. By 10:00 that night, Emily was sitting on the couch, totally stunned! She stared at the 'TV' with a blank look in her eyes, as she read the final score, over and over. Australia 2. The United States 1. An overwhelming sense of dread had come over her.

Jenna broke the awkward silence using her most exuberant voice, and said, "Cheer up Emily! Would you like me to shave your pussy for you?", as she waved the bar napkin agreement around, while she snickered at her friend's predicament. Much to Jenna's surprise, Emily stood up, looking completely stupefied, and mumbled, "Sure. Why not?" She then proceeded to strip naked, dropping her clothes on the floor beside her. She sat back down on the couch, spread her legs open, revealing her pussy and jet-black public hair, as she gazed back to the T.V. and the soccer match post-game show, as if the final score might change. Jenna observed her friend looking incredibly sad, like a child anticipating some sort of punishment.

She rushed to the bathroom and returned with some scissors, razer, shaving cream and a towel. "Oh. It's not that bad Emily. Here. Sit on this", she said, as she handed Emily the towel. Emily spread the towel out on the couch and retook her completely exposed position, almost oblivious to what was about to take place. Jenna started with the scissors first, then moistened her friend's pussy and applied the shaving cream. She was enjoying sliding the razer across Emily's mound as each stroke was revealing more of her plump, full pussy lips. Emily didn't move a muscle throughout the entire episode. She just sat there with this ominous expression on her face.

Even though Emily didn't sleep a wink that night, the morning seemed to come way too soon. She was quiet while she and Jenna got ready to go back to the clothing optional beach for her upcoming public exposure. "Emily. Stop brooding. It's not going to be that bad", Jenna said. "You're worrying about nothing", she continued. "Says the girl who gets to keep her clothes on, while my naked ass will be on display for anyone and everyone on the promenade", Emily replied, in a sarcastic tone. "Let's just get it over with", she continued. Weather it was the U.S. soccer team's loss to Australia, or the anxiety of her rapidly approaching naked walk to the ice-cream truck, Emily was not in a good mood.

The girls knew each other as well as any two 22-year-old college students could. Jenna had noticed Emily's nipples were rock hard with excitement the day before, when they paraded themselves around the beach in the nude. She also made note that Emily took her sweet time getting dressed afterwards. She was sure Emily would lighten up once she was immersed in her naked walk across the promenade, no matter how uneasy she was feeling now. Emily remained quiet during the ride to the beach. She was mentally conditioning herself not to cover her pussy or her tits, regardless of whatever awkward moment might arise.

The girls arrived and walked to the bottom of the stairs to the beach. As luck would have it, a topless woman in her early thirties, walked up the stairs and over to the taco stand. Emily took it as a good sign and removed her T-shirt, sandals and bikini, then put them in the beach bag Jenna was holding. Standing there totally naked, she found herself feeling both aroused and humiliated at the same time. Jenna told her she would be sitting at the picnic table, located twenty feet from the ice-cream truck.

As she walked up the stairs, Emily said, "Jenna. Aren't you forgetting something?" "What?", Jenna asked. "The money for the ice-cream?", Emily replied. Jenna pulled out the napkin, and responded, "No Emily. Our agreement says you need to "GET" an ice-cream, not "BUY" an ice-cream. Remember. You don't get to take anything with you, and that includes money". "Then how am I supposed to get it?", she said, with a slight tone of panic in her voice. "Oh, come on Emily. Don't be such a buzzkill. Simply walk up to the truck, tell the ice-cream man about the bet, and tell him you'll return with the money. It's only 2.50".

"What if he says, "No", Emily argued. "You'll figure it out", Jenna replied, as she walked away with anything and everything Emily could use to cover her nudity. Jenna sat at the table, turned her cell phone camera towards the stairs, and waited for Emily to find her inner fortitude and approach the ice-cream truck. Emily walked up the stairs and onto the promenade, just as the topless woman was returning to the beach. The woman gave her a big smile and a friendly wave as she walked by Emily, giving her much-needed encouragement.

There were a few people on the promenade, but Emily took a deep breath and started walking to the ice-cream truck anyway, realizing she was never going to have the promenade all to herself. As you would expect, those on the promenade stopped, took out their phones and started taking pictures of Emily, as she continued on her way. Since most were smiling and waving at her, Emily smiled and waved back, but never broke her stride. Several more people entered the area, but all seemed more amused by Emily's public naked walk, than upset. They too started taking photos but didn't seem to be offended in anyway by Emily's total nudity.

Just as Emily was about to walk up to the ice-cream man and ask him for an ice-cream cone on credit, a woman came around the corner of a nearby alleyway. She was followed by 16 boys and girls, ages 5 to 8 years old. With them was a twelve-year-old boy. This was the teacher at the local arts and crafts program, her young students and her son who helped her with the children during the summer break. Emily froze like a deer in the headlights. The woman stopped in her tracks and said, "You have got to be kidding me! What has this world come to?", as she gave Emily a disapproving stare. The children all started laughing and pointing at Emily, saying things like, "Look! She's naked!". The twelve-year-old boy just looked over every inch of her naked body.

To her credit, Emily folded her arms below her breasts, adhering to rule #3. The next thing we heard was, "Eric! Stop looking at that woman! and help me keep these children in line!", the woman barked. "O.K. mom", came the reply from the twelve-year-old boy, still gawking at Emily every chance he got. "Children! We will go back to the Center, without ice-cream, if you keep looking at that woman", the teacher instructed. But they were children. They giggled and laughed among themselves. "She's showing everyone her peepee", came the young voice of a little boy. "My mom told me, "Never let anyone see your privates", said another little girl.

Emily was in the midst of the ultimate in public humiliation, when the teacher looked at her and asked, "Have you ever hear of a towel?", then turned her attention back to getting the children their ice cream and returning them back to the arts and crafts center. Emily was visibly shaken by the encounter. You could see it in her demeanor and facial expressions but made no attempt to cover her shame. As the children received their ice-cream and headed back to the center, still giggling about the naked woman, Eric was taking advantage of seeing Emily, one more time. "Eric!" his mother commanded, as he straggled behind, still staring at Emily's naked body.

Anyone witnessing the event could not help but have noticed that Eric was sporting, 'Possibly his very first boner!' 'Something', was pushing out the fabric of his loose-fitting basketball shorts. Emily had already noticed that things were taking a turn for the worse. Two nuns were making their way across the promenade from the local convent, wearing full tunic and veil, and heading right in her direction. Jenna could not have orchestrated this any better, even if she had wanted to. She was equally stunned by the turn of events.

Emily through herself at the ice-cream truck order window, and spewed out, "Sir! I lost a bet! I need to take an ice- cream cone back to the beach, so I can get my clothes and money! I'll pay you back! I swear" Will you please help me?". In a gruff and low toned voice, the heavyset man in his mid-fifties, asked, "How do I know I will get my money back?" "Please", Emily begged, as she put her elbows on the stainless-steel counter, concealing her breasts and pussy against the ice-crem truck, which was not prohibited according to the napkin agreement, as the nuns were closing in. "I just need 'One' lousy ice cream", she thought to herself.

The two nuns, in full regalia, stepped up to the order window of the ice-cream truck, as Emily turned to her right, in hopes that Jenna would intervene, and put an end to her public humiliation and emotional torment. Jenna had vanished. Standing there totally naked and alone, Emily was mortified and emotionally exhausted, and it showed. The younger of the two nuns looked to her, and said, "You poor dear. Are you alright?" Before Emily could respond, the ice-cream man said, "She lost a bet. She needs to take an ice cream cone back to the beach to get her clothes. At least that's the story she told me". He then asked, "Would either of you two sisters be willing to buy her an ice cream cone?"

The younger nun said, "Of course!" Before Emily could enjoy any relief from her circumstances, she heard "Oh no sister!", from the older nun. "To buy her an ice cream cone, would mean we are complicit in her sin. We can only pray for her". The younger nun replied, "You are right Reverend Mother", then looked at Emily, and mouthed the words, "I'm sorry. I'll pray for you", as they both walked off with their ice-cream cones, in the direction that they came. Emily was still naked and at square one. She decided to make a run for the beach and forfeit the wager. The disgrace of a forfeit. could not possibly equal the disgrace she was going through right now.

She turned to her left, and before she could take a step, Jenna had arrived at the ice-cream truck. Emily remembered they were not supposed to let on that they knew each other but felt her close friend had come to rescue her. Jenna gave Emily a dismissive look, then turned to the ice cream man, and asked, "What's going on here?", her eyes looking sideways at Emily. The ice-cream man repeated Emily's dilemma, as they both looked her over. Jenna turned to him, and said, "You know. Sometimes I feel dispirited about my generation. So many seem to have lost any sense of Propriety, Modesty, Dignity or Shame, for that matter", disregarding Emily all together. Intentionally.

"The other side of that coin, however", Jenna continued, as she turned her focus on Emily's naked body, "Is, if you've got it! Flaunt it! Right? I must admit, she does have a wonderful little figure", she said to the ice-cream man. "Her breasts are perfectly formed, and just the right size for her frame. Her plump pussy lips make for a mound that would turn even a straight girl into a lesbian, for a time. And look! Her superbly round butt cheeks are screaming, 'SPANK ME! SPANK ME!". Jenna and the ice-cream man were having a good laugh at Emily's expense, as she stood in silence, feeling more embarrassed than she had ever felt before. She was bewildered at the fact that through all of her public exposure and humiliation, she was soaking wet between her thighs. She had an unwelcome sexual desire, yet also felt the urge to crawl into a hole and hide.

Jenna ordered an ice cream cone, and said to the ice-cream man, "The cone is 2.50, right?" He nodded, "Yes". She then put a 5.0 on the counter, and said, "In 10 minutes, if our 'Damsel in Distress' is still trapped in her public nakedness and wants to return to the beach, with what little dignity she may have left, the ice cream cone is on me". If she chooses to continue with her public exhibition, keep it as a tip". With that, Jenna walked toward the beach, carrying every last vestige of Emily's hope, in the beach bag slung over her shoulder.

All the while, the number of people crossing the promenade was increasing, and they were taking photos and videos of Emily. Most were agreeable with her public exposure, but she was mentally, emotionally and sexually in turmoil. She had no idea what to do. Feeling vulnerable and betrayed. She put her elbows back up on the counter, facing her perfect tits and bald pussy toward the truck, thus keeping them from view. She was trapped, naked and on display to anyone who wandered by for the next ten minutes. Jenna had played it brilliantly.

With less than two minutes left, Emily felt she was almost home free, and would soon return to the beach. Unexpectedly, she and the ice-cream man heard a whirring noise with some male voices. Suddenly, four male bicycle riders in full gear, skidded around the corner, in a feeble attempt to look cool. Emily squeezed her body closer to the counter and looked to the ice-cream man for reassurance. His simple wink had her feeling just a bit more at ease, as he touched the baseball bat, he had behind the counter. The four men in their late twenties, were unable to ignore the fact that there was a naked girl at the end of the six-foot service counter.

One of the guys, ripped off his helmet and goggles. He ran his fingers through his sweaty blonde hair, as he placed his gear with his bike. He took a swig of his water, then walked over to Emily. She was trembling, when he said, "Excuse me miss. My name is Robert. None of my friends in Melbourne will believe that women are naked in public on this side of the island. Is there any chance you would take a selfie with me?" His entire demeanor seemed true and authentic. With a second wink from the ice-cream man, still looking to his baseball bat, Emily reluctantly agreed, and oblige. She felt so vulnerable but was somehow compelled to allow Robert a few selfies to take home.

As he put his arm around her mid to lower back, Emily almost lunged forward, as the fabric of his riding suit against her bare skin, invigorated her. I think if anyone had sneezed, she may have had an orgasm, right there and then. She attempted to regain some sense of dignity and composure, but her, erect nipples told anyone who noticed, it wasn't all shame and humiliation that day. Her face said one thing, her body, squirming slightly, was telling the real story. Robert said to her, "You know my name, but I don't know yours". Looking down, she quietly replied, "Emily". Robert held out his cell phone, and said, "O.K. Naked Emily! Smile!"

Emily gave a halfhearted smile, while trying to repel the unwanted titillation she was feeling. Her eyes appeared glazed and distant, as she posed for her first naked selfie. Within seconds, each of the four male bicyclists were taking selfies with the bewildered instrument of Jenna's vexatious agenda. The men passed their phones back and forth to one another, as they were now taking individual photos and group shots, with the totally naked, yet emotionally preoccupied American, as she continued to fight off her shameful feelings of arousal. Meanwhile, others on the promenade were now taking photos of their own. Hundreds of photos of the illicit public spectacle were now being taken, but Emily was far to sensually intoxicated to notice.

Almost twelve minutes after the expiration of Jenna's "Get Out of Public Nudity Free Card", that came in the form of a pre-paid ice cream cone, but Emily was too caught up in the moment to care. She finally came to her senses and started to experience the familiar emotions of humiliation and shame, that one would feel if in her position. She struggled not to cover her tits and pussy with her hands, as she took her prized ice cream cone from the heavy-set ice-cream vendor. She said goodbye to the four men, then looked at the old wooden stairs that led to the beach. They seemed like a hundred miles away. Determined to end both her torment and unwanted arousal, she started on her long journey across the promenade.

The non-stop clicking of cell phone cameras had Emily on edge, yet she continued her odyssey, keeping the wooden stairs in her focus. Less than twenty feet from the stairs, Emily found herself inadvertently slowing down her pace, while enjoying her long coveted ice cream cone. She grappled with her circumstances but felt the urge to be seen by at least a few more unsuspecting visitors. She took her time as she finished the sweet confection. Just then, a completely clothed couple walked up to her. The woman asked, "Excuse me. Would you mind taking a picture of us?" Standing there totally naked, finishing the last bite of her ice cream cone, Emily was taken back by the request, but obliged.

It felt so strange to be taking the photo of the clothed couple, while she was fully nude. It's usually the other way around in such circumstances. Happy to be so close to the beach again, she felt comfortable enough to take her time, stretching out her naked exhibition for a few extra moments. All she had desired while at the ice-cream truck was to be back on the beach. Yet here she was, procrastinating, and enjoying the naughtiness of her little excursion. Since first feeling the fabric of the bicyclist riding jacket across her bare back, Emily had become so engrossed in the indecency of her situation, she failed to notice that another man on a bicycle was heading her way. This time the man was wearing a constable's uniform.

"Excuse me miss", she heard a voice say. She turned around to see a handsome young officer putting down the kick stand of his bike and walking up to her. He had to be no more than twenty years old. She was frozen with fear. Her lower lip was quivering, as she could barely utter the words, "Yes officer". The constable looked Emily's naked body up and down as he walked around her, leaving no square inch of her naked flesh unobserved. "Are you aware there is a sign on the beach, asking the nude bathers to cover up when coming onto the promenade?" Emily was unable to form any words for a response, as her eyes started to water.

The constable, then asked Emily, who was now trembling, "Is it safe to assume that you have no form of I.D. with you?", now staring directly at her bald pussy. By this time a crowd had started to form, and Emily had become practically catatonic. On the verge of a complete emotional meltdown, she then heard Jenna's voice, saying, "There you are! What are you doing up here, silly? I told you the public rest room were right over there", as she pointed to the blue and white striped buildings that were about twenty feet from the bottom of the stairs, positioned on the beach. Jenna looked at the handsome young constable, and said, "I am so sorry officer. May I take my disoriented American friend back down to the beach?" She then looked at Emily, and continued, "Where she should be", in a motherly, yet condescending tone.

The constable smiled, and replied, "O.K. this time, but inform your American friend that we have rules down here too". Jenna took Emily's hand and walked her back toward the beach, as the constant clicking of the crowd's cell phone cameras was reverberating throughout the entire promenade. "THAT WAS AWESOME!", Jenna whispered into Emily's ear, who was still in shock from the trauma and immensity of her very public humiliation. She led Emily to the women's restroom and closed the door behind them. "Tell me that wasn't the most fun you've ever had!" Emily was about to break down in tears, as she replied, "No JENNA! It Wasn't! How could you do that to me?" Jenna was quick to pull out her phone and showed Emily part of the long video she had taken of her naked walk.

She played back the part of the video for Emily, where she was obviously enjoying the attention of the four bicyclists. "Say what you want, Emily", Jenna said, "but the nerdy little naked girl in this video was having the time of her life". Emily could only watch, as she began to re-imagine how she was feeling, surrounded by the four clothed handsome and fit men. Jenna handed Emily her phone, and said, "I'll watch the door, so you can masturbate". "WHAT?", Emily responded. Jenna only looked at her, and said, "Have fun", as she exited the women's rest room, leaving Emily, still naked, and staring at the documented proof of her outrageous naked escapade.

Emily's first instinct was to delete the video, destroying all evidence of her shameful behavior. But as she saw her naked self, posing among the four fully clothed bicyclist, her previously unwanted feelings of intense arousal, had returned with unrivaled intensity. Instead, she sent a copy to her own phone and continued to watch. Although she had surrendered all sense of propriety, not to mention her self-esteem and dignity that morning, Emily was unable to look away from the video. She was leaving her self-respect was in tatters, in favor of enormous sexual arousal. She exited the rest room about four minutes after Jenna did. Neither of the girls spoke about whether Emily had actually masturbated herself to a climax or not, to this day.

The girls spent a good portion of the day at the beach. Emily filled with the adrenaline of her second 'Nude in Public' adventure, remained naked until it was time to leave. However, she didn't dare go up to the promenade after the warning from the cute young constable. Being arrested in a foreign country, with not as much a pubic hair for cover, didn't seem like a good idea. The two girls would visit that beach at least a dozen times that summer, but the video remained Emily's favorite souvenir from her trip down under.

THE END.
FunKelly

Re: "I just need 'One' lousy ice cream cone", she thought to herself.

Post by FunKelly »

I really do appreciate all of the 'Thanks' from the readers. It's why I, along with so many other authors, post our stories. I'd like to thank all those who have 'Thanked' not only me but all those talented people who contribute to this website.