The Unraveling (New 9/03)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Re: The Unraveling (New 6/18)

Post by Revengedpirate »

Me personally would have lily lose. She felt sorry for Riley after winning last time, and after Riley did all of the tasks. I think lily would have felt sympathy for Riley at this point and let Riley have a win. But this is just my opinion. Both are girls so it actually wouldn’t harm the genre to have lily lose every now and then
LauraLaura

Post by LauraLaura »

Noo it's so much better with the MC losing!
I'm very happy to read that twist making Lily the winner!
Can't wait to read what happens next.
Emily

Post by Emily »

What do you all think of the direction this story is going? Too much action? Not enough action? How far should things go with the boys?
TLN

Post by TLN »

I think it’s great. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Darky

Post by Darky »

Emily wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:19 pm What do you all think of the direction this story is going? Too much action? Not enough action? How far should things go with the boys?

I must admit, to me you are getting the story back on track. You found a good pace of action.
Concerning the boys, you wrote Riley is still a virgin, so I would say don’t let her loose virginity over ‘a stupid’. As I read through your lines this is important for Riley, so that shouldn’t happen. The girls must protect that, further take it as far as you want.
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 22

Riley stood in shock, unable to believe what had just happened. Ethan's cock still twitched in front of her face, and she could feel the warmth of his cum drying on her skin. She glanced over at Aria, who was watching her with a predatory smile.

Aria turned back to the two boys. "I think it's only fair that you get to see who you've been servicing." She untied the blindfold from Ethan's eyes first. As he blinked in the light, she pulled off the headphones. "Ethan, meet Riley."

Riley felt her face burn even hotter as Ethan looked down at her, his gaze traveling from her cum-splattered face to her trembling hands. He didn't say anything, just stared at her, his expression unreadable. Aria moved to Carter, and in a swift motion, she removed his blindfold and headphones.

"Carter, this is Riley," Aria announced with a dramatic flair.

Carter looked down at Riley, his eyes wide with surprise. She could see the confusion and disbelief in his expression as he took in her cum-covered face. Riley felt a fresh wave of humiliation wash over her, but she tried to stand tall, refusing to let her embarrassment show.

"Now, Ethan and Carter, I want you to take good care of Riley here. She's going to be your entertainment for the rest of the night." Aria's smile grew wider as she stepped back, allowing the two boys to fully take in the sight of Riley, still kneeling before them.

Riley slowly stood up, her legs shaking beneath her as she took in the two boys before her. Ethan was tall and broad-shouldered, with dark hair that fell over his eyes and a lean, muscular build. His cock still twitched in front of him, and she could see the desire in his gaze as it flickered between her and Carter. Carter, on the other hand, was shorter and more slender, with blond hair and piercing blue eyes that seemed to hold a mix of curiosity and nervousness. His cock pointed upwards, already beginning to harden again.

“So what’s the plan now?” Ethan asked, his voice laced with curiosity and nervousness. He glanced at Aria, who was watching them with a satisfied smile.

“Why don’t you two get dressed and then figure out what you want to do with Riley here?" Aria suggested, her voice dripping with mischief. "She's all yours for the rest of the night."

As the two boys hurried to put on their clothes, Riley stood nervously in the middle of the room. She glanced back at Aria, who winked at her reassuringly. The tension in the air was palpable as Ethan and Carter finished dressing. They exchanged uncertain glances, clearly unsure of what to do next.

"So," Ethan finally said, his voice hoarse with nerves. "What do we do with her now?"

Finally Ellie spoke up, her voice low and steady. "I think it's time for you to take everything off, Riley." She gestured to the clothes Riley was still wearing. "Everything."

Riley felt a fresh wave of panic wash over her. Her heart raced as she glanced nervously between the two boys. She swallowed hard and took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. She knew this moment would come but the reality of it was far more daunting than she could have ever imagined. She was about to be completely, utterly exposed to two boys she barely just met.

Tentatively, she reached down and unlaced her shoes, sliding them off her feet. The cool air of the room hit her toes, making them tingle. She glanced up, meeting Ethan's gaze. He was still watching her intently, his expression a mix of curiosity and nervousness. She could feel herself blushing as she took off her socks, her cheeks burning with shame.

Next, she took off her blue tshirt. She had a white bra on underneath. It was a simple, comfortable bra that she had worn countless times before, but now it felt foreign and revealing as she stood before the two boys.

She hesitated for a moment, her heart racing, before slowly pulling down her running shorts. They bunched at her ankles, revealing her pale, smooth legs. She was wearing white cotton underwear, hardly any protection from the cool air or the curious gazes of Ethan and Carter. The room seemed to grow even more tense as she stood there, exposed and vulnerable.

“Why don’t you let the boys take care of the rest, Riley?" Aria said, her voice soft and reassuring. "They've been waiting for this all night."

Riley felt the weight of their gazes as they watched her. She could feel her heart racing, her breath coming in quick gasps. This was it. She was about to hand over control completely. Tentatively, she nodded.

Carter moved forward, his hands shaking slightly as he reached up to undo the clasp of her bra. He took a deep breath before sliding the straps off her shoulders. The bra fell to the floor, revealing her bare chest to the two boys. Her breasts were small and pale, the nipples hard and erect in the cool air.

Ethan exhaled softly, his gaze lingering on her chest before slowly traveling down her body. He could see a wet spot on her white cotton underwear, and he felt a surge of excitement course through him. He moved forward, kneeling in front of her, and gently took her panties down her legs. They pooled at her feet, leaving her completely exposed to him.

Riley stood there, trembling slightly as she felt the cool air brush against her most intimate parts. She closed her eyes, trying to steady her breath as she waited for whatever would happen next. She felt more exposed and vulnerable than she ever had in her life. She could tell that both boys were hard again, their erections clearly visible beneath their pants.

“Now stand with your legs spread and your hands up in the air, Riley," Aria commanded. Her voice was soft but firm, filled with a strange mix of authority and desire. Riley hesitated for a moment, her heart racing, before slowly obeying her friend. She spread her legs wide, feeling the cool air of the room brush against her bare thighs. Her hands trembled as she raised them above her head, her arms stretched taut.

Ethan and Carter circled around her, their gazes traveling up and down her body, taking in every inch. They could see the wetness between her legs, the small, hard buds of her nipples, the soft skin of her belly. It was an intimate moment, a private exhibition just for the two of them. The smell of her arousal filled the air, and they both grew harder, their erections pressing against their pants.

“Before we go any further, let’s go over some rules and take a little tour of Riley's body," Ellie announced, her voice taking on authority. “Riley, lie down on the bed so Ethan and Carter can get a better look at you."

Riley hesitated for a moment, feeling a mix of fear and anticipation coursing through her veins. She took a deep breath and climbed onto the bed, lying down on her back with her hands at her sides. Her heart raced as she waited for the boys to begin their "tour."

“Riley, show us your mouth.” Ellie said, her voice soft and commanding. Ethan and Carter moved closer to the bed, gazing down at her. They watched as she opened her lips, revealing her pale pink tongue and perfect white teeth. Her breath came out in quick gasps, making her nipples harden even more.

“Riley’s mouth is the first of her three holes, boys," Ellie said, her voice filled with a seductive lilt. "It's the entrance to her body, and it's the most intimate way you can get to know her." She paused, watching the boys as they took in Riley's open mouth and flushed cheeks. “It can be used for kissing, for talking, and for something much more pleasurable... Feel free to use it as you wish."

“Next, show us your pussy, Riley," Ellie purred, her voice dripping with desire. Riley's face flushed even deeper as she felt Ethan and Carter lean in closer, their eyes traveling down her body. She bit her lip, hesitating for a moment before slowly lifting her hips off the bed. Her legs trembled as she spread them wide, revealing her most intimate parts to the boys. Her pussy was bare and wet, the lips swollen and parted.

“Use your fingers to spread your lips apart, Riley, and show us your sweet pussy," Ellie commanded. Riley's heart raced as she obeyed, spreading the wet folds of her sex, revealing her clit and entrance to the boys. They leaned in closer, their breath hot against her skin.

“Believe it or not, Riley is a virgin. It's her choice, and we respect that," Ellie said, her voice gentle but firm. “So you can't have sex with her. But that doesn't mean you can't get to know each other. You can explore her body and learn what feels good for both of you. And if she says something hurts, you just stop right away, okay?"

Ethan and Carter nodded, their eyes still fixed on Riley's exposed pussy. Ellie smiled reassuringly at them. Riley felt a mixture of relief and anticipation as she lay there, her body on display. Despite her initial fears, she was grateful that they respected her decision to remain a virgin. It was a weight off her shoulders, knowing that they understood and supported her choice.

“Next, Riley is going to turn over for you," Ellie said, her voice soft and sensual. "So you can see her beautiful backside." Riley hesitated for a moment, feeling a mix of fear and anticipation coursing through her veins. She took a deep breath and slowly rolled over onto her stomach, her heart racing as she waited for the boys' reactions.

Ethan and Carter leaned in closer, their eyes roaming over her exposed body. Her pale butt cheeks glistened in the dim light, and she could feel the heat emanating from their gazes. Riley bit her lip nervously, unsure of how to proceed. Ellie sensed her discomfort and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

“Now lift your hips up, Riley, so that Ethan and Carter can get a better look at your ass," Ellie instructed. Riley hesitated for a moment, feeling the heat of their gazes on her bare bottom. Her heart raced as she slowly arched her back, lifting her hips into the air. The cool air from the room brushed against her wet sex, sending a shiver down her spine.

Ethan and Carter leaned in closer, their eyes drinking in the sight before them. Riley's butt was small and pale, her smooth skin devoid of hair. Her cheeks gently rose and fell with each breath she took, accentuating the perfect curve of her lower back. They couldn't help but marvel at the delicate beauty of her puckered anus, nestled between her cheeks. The sight made their cocks twitch in anticipation.

“This is Riley’s anus. It's very sensitive, and it can feel really good when you touch it gently or when it's licked," Ellie explained, her voice low and sultry. "You can use your fingers to explore her back entrance, but remember, just like her vagina, it's important to be careful and gentle. You are not to put your penis in there, understood?"

The boys nodded, their eyes never leaving Riley's exposed body. Riley could feel the heat from their gazes on her skin as she lay there, vulnerable and open. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. The tour was over, and she knew what came next was going to be even more intense.

“You can relax, Riley.” Ellie said. “Now boys, remember, this is only for tonight. If at any moment Aria, Claire, or I says to stop, you stop immediately. Understood?”

Both Ethan and Carter nodded solemnly. Riley felt a twinge of gratitude towards Ellie for setting the boundaries. It gave her a semblance of control in this uncharted territory. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to calm her racing heart.

“You may begin then.” Ellie nodded at the two boys, her expression calm but her heart racing with anticipation. Riley's body was laid bare before them, and the sight was enough to make Ethan and Carter's cocks twitch in their pants. They exchanged glances, each one of them feeling the weight of responsibility on their shoulders.
TLN

Re: The Unraveling (New 6/22)

Post by TLN »

You have a gift for writing as well as a mind for this topic. Riley is starting to enjoy this more and more it seems. Keep up the great work.
Emily

Post by Emily »

TLN wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:31 pm You have a gift for writing as well as a mind for this topic. Riley is starting to enjoy this more and more it seems. Keep up the great work.
Thanks for your kind words. I’m glad you are enjoying it.

These next few parts will probably be the most challenging for me to write. I don’t really have any experience with guys so it may be a bit harder to write about. Regardless, I’m looking forward to the challenge.

As always, I’m definitely open to any ideas anybody may have!
Darky

Post by Darky »

Emily wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:04 am

These next few parts will probably be the most challenging for me to write. I don’t really have any experience with guys so it may be a bit harder to write about. Regardless, I’m looking forward to the challenge.

As always, I’m definitely open to any ideas anybody may have!
Well you got me really back on track with your story. I could feel Riley again. So I’m confident you manage this as well.
So I owe you compliments Emily
Emily

Post by Emily »

Chapter 23

Despite their eagerness, both Ethan and Carter found themselves momentarily paralyzed by the weight of the situation. They exchanged uncertain glances, each one of them feeling an overwhelming mix of excitement and nerves. The sight of Riley's exposed body before them was both thrilling and intimidating. Her pale skin glistened in the dim light, and the gentle rise and fall of her chest seemed to echo their own rapid heartbeats.

“You boys are lame," Claire teased, unable to hide the amusement in her voice. "You have a naked girl in front of you who's obviously turned on, and all you can do is stand there and stare." She chuckled, shaking her head as she watched Ethan and Carter exchange glances.

“Fine.” She snorted, rolling her eyes. “I’ll make some suggestions. But you two have to be willing to follow through and actually do something. Okay, Ethan? Carter? Ready to make some moves on Riley here?" Claire asked, glancing between them.

Ethan nodded, feeling a mixture of anticipation and anxiety. He looked at Carter, who seemed just as uncertain as he was. They both turned their attention back to Riley, taking in her pale skin, her flushed cheeks, and the way her breathing had quickened.

“Stand up, Riley.” Claire's voice was soft but commanding, and Riley obeyed without hesitation. She felt a wave of anticipation course through her as she rose to her feet, her heart hammering in her chest. Claire circled around her, studying her body with a critical eye.

Claire reached down and snatched one of the black blindfolds used earlier from the floor. With a wicked grin, she placed it over Riley's eyes, securing it behind her head. The sudden darkness was disorienting, and Riley's breath quickened as she tried to adjust to the lack of sight. She could feel the other girls and boys in the room, sense their proximity, but without her vision she was powerless to see them.

Next, she grabbed Riley's panties from the floor. With a playful smirk, she used them to wipe Riley's wet pussy, collecting her arousal. The feel of the soft fabric against her skin sent a shiver down Riley's spine, heightening her anticipation. Once she was satisfied with the amount of moisture she had collected, Claire held the panties up to Riley's nose, teasing her further.

“Open wide.” Claire's husky voice was low and commanding, and Riley did as she was told, parting her lips to reveal the warm, moist interior of her mouth. She could feel the damp fabric pressing against her tongue as Claire carefully placed her panties inside. The taste of her own arousal was strong, almost overpowering, sending a wave of heat coursing through her body.

“Now we are going to play a little game where Ethan and Carter get to touch you," Claire explained, her voice low and seductive. "You'll be feeling their hands on your body, but you won't be able to see who it is. Your job is to guess if it's Ethan or Carter. If you think it's Ethan, you raise your left hand. If you think it's Carter, you raise your right hand. Nod if you understand."

Riley nodded, her heart racing as she waited for the first touch. She felt the weight of their anticipation as well as her own, and it was almost overwhelming.

“If you guess over half right, you get a prize," Claire whispered in Riley's ear, her breath hot and tantalizing. "But if you guess wrong, you get a little surprise."

She took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves, when suddenly, she felt a hand brush against her left breast. It was firm and confident, and she knew immediately that it wasn't Claire.

The mystery hand was smooth and warm as it traced circles around Riley's left breast. She gasped, feeling a surge of desire course through her veins. It was definitely not Claire's touch; the firmness and confidence were unmistakable. Riley tried to focus, to use her memory of their bodies to guess who it was. As the hand continued to explore her sensitive flesh, she became more and more aroused, her breath coming in quick, shallow gasps.

Riley’s mind raced as she tried to place the hands on her body, the warm, gentle touches sending a shiver of desire down her spine. It was impossible for her to tell who was touching her, but she could feel their confidence and their desire. As the hands continued to explore her flesh, she felt a growing need to make a guess, to interact with the boys in some way. She hesitated for a moment, unsure if she should risk it, but finally, she decided to take a chance.

The hand on her breast grew bolder, squeezing gently and rolling her nipple between its fingers. Riley raised her left hand, indicating that she believed it was Ethan. The hand paused for a moment before releasing her, and she heard Claire's laughter from somewhere in the room.

After a moment, she felt the next hand. It was tentative at first, tracing the curves of her body with feather-light strokes. The hand hovered over her private parts, sending shivers down her spine. Riley's legs trembled slightly as she awaited the touch she knew was coming. Then, it made contact, ghosting over the soft, sensitive flesh of her inner thigh. The hand grew bolder, moving closer to her pussy. Riley's breath hitched in her throat as she felt a fingertip graze her clit.

The hand's touch was different from the first, less confident but no less thrilling. It was slower, more exploratory, as if the person touching her was discovering her body for the first time. She could feel the excitement building in her, her skin tingling and her muscles tightening in anticipation. She raised her right hand, guessing it was Carter.

The hand on her pussy withdrew, leaving Riley feeling empty and yearning for more. She waited, her breath shallow, as she tried to compose herself. The room was silent, save for the sound of her own breathing and the faint rustle of fabric as the boys moved around her. She felt another hand touch her, this one gentle and cautious, tracing the line of her jaw before moving down to her neck. It was a touch that sent a shiver down her spine, one that was undeniably tender.

The hand worked it’s way back down her body, lingering on the curves of her waist before it reached the apex of her thighs. Riley's legs trembled slightly, and she felt her muscles tighten as she braced herself for what was to come.

Without warning, the hand pushed a single digit inside her, the intrusion both sudden and welcome. She gasped, her body reacting instinctively to the sensation. The finger was thick and unyielding, filling her up and sending waves of pleasure through her core. She knew that she was supposed to guess who it was, but the sensation was so intense that she could barely think straight.

The digit inside her began to move, the slow, deliberate strokes pushing her closer and closer to the edge. It was so tight, as if her body was fighting to keep the invader out, yet yearning for more. If the finger were any thicker, it may hurt, but the sensation was a delicious mix of pleasure and pressure that made Riley's legs quiver. Her mind swam with the feeling, trying to guess who it was, but the pleasure was too intense for rational thought.

Riley's hand shot into the air, her left hand reaching for the heavens. "Ethan," she thought, her body screaming for release. She could feel the room watching her, could feel their eyes on her, but all she could focus on was the digit that was claiming her, exploring her deepest recesses.

And then, just as suddenly as it had begun, the digit retreated. It traced a path up her body, leaving a trail of wetness on her skin, and she felt it wipe across her chest. She could feel the heat of her own arousal mingling with the coolness of the room's air conditioning, a stark contrast that only served to amplify her embarrassment. The finger paused for a moment on her nipple, flicking it once, twice, before it was gone.

After a moment of delicious anticipation, Riley felt her legs being pushed apart further, the cool air of the room brushing against her exposed folds. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt two hands grip her butt cheeks, spreading them open gently but firmly. The sensation was so intimate, so invasive, that she couldn't help but let out a soft whine of protest.

Suddenly, she felt a finger brush against her anus, sending a shockwave of pleasure through her body. The touch was so unexpected that she let out a gasp, her muscles tensing in anticipation of what was to come. The finger began to circle her entrance, teasing and prodding, as if seeking permission to enter. It was a feeling unlike anything she had ever experienced before, both foreign and yet somehow familiar.

As the finger continued to explore her rear, she couldn't help but wonder if it was the same digit that had just been inside her moments ago. The sensation was too intense, too intimate, for it to be anyone else. Her heart raced, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps, as the finger began to push slowly, teasingly against her anus. It was both exhilarating and terrifying, a rollercoaster of emotions that left her body tense and trembling.

Riley closed her eyes, focusing on the feeling of the finger as it circled her entrance. She could feel the heat of her body, the wetness between her legs, the cool air of the room brushing against her skin. The room seemed to fade away, everything but the digit that was exploring her most private parts. It was as if she were floating, weightless, suspended in time and space, the only thing that mattered was the sensation of being touched, of being wanted.

Finally, she raised her hand, her fingers trembling with anticipation. "Ethan," she said, her voice barely audible over the din of the crowd. As her hand rose into the air, she felt a surge of relief wash over her, followed by an intense wave of arousal. It was Ethan who had been touching her, teasing her, making her feel wanted and desired.

Finally, she raised her left hand, her fingers trembling with anticipation. She hoped she was right, that it was Ethan who had been touching her, teasing her, making her feel wanted and desired. As her hand rose into the air, she felt a surge of relief wash over her, followed by an intense wave of arousal.

The hand retreated from her butt, leaving a trail of warmth and a sense of emptiness that made Riley want to reach back and pull it back. The room was silent, the only sound the faint buzz of the lights overhead. She could feel the tension in the air, the anticipation of what was to come next.

Suddenly, without warning, the panties were wrenched from her mouth, leaving her gasping for air. The sudden loss of the fabric against her teeth sent a shockwave of sensation through her body, making her nipples harden even further. The cool air of the room rushed in, causing her to shiver as she fought to catch her breath.

As she tried to regain her composure, Riley felt a weight press against her body. It was the feeling of a boy's chest against hers, their bodies entwined in an embrace. His arms wrapped tightly around her, his hands splayed across her back, as if he was afraid to let her go. The sensation sent a shiver down her spine, making her heart race with anticipation.

To her surprise, he began to kiss her. It was a soft, gentle kiss, his lips brushing against hers with a tenderness that took her breath away. His hands moved to her hips, drawing her closer, as if he needed this connection more than anything else in the world. She could feel his erection pressing against her, his arousal undeniable. As their kiss deepened, Riley thought back to both boys’ penises, trying to remember which one it was.

She had no idea who it was. She would have to guess. She hoped she was right. She pulled away from the kiss and raised her right hand, guessing Carter. She waited, her heart pounding in anticipation. She felt the mystery boy's body move away from hers, leaving a chill in the air where he had been.

“You may remove the blindfold now, Riley," Claire said, her voice filled with anticipation. Riley hesitated for a moment, her heart racing as she reached up and slowly untied the blindfold. As it fell away, she was once again blinded by the bright lights of the room. She could feel her face flush with embarrassment, but at the same time, a thrill of excitement ran through her. She was so exposed, so vulnerable.

She was quickly reminded of how exposed she was as she felt the cool air brush across her naked body, the light from the room seeming to illuminate every inch of her skin. The bright lights stung her eyes, making her squint as she tried to focus on anything around her. She could feel the weight of their gazes on her, and it sent a shiver down her spine. The silence was almost deafening, making every breath and heartbeat loud in the room.

Finally, Claire spoke up, her voice cool and detached. "Well, Riley. It seems that you have lost the game. Unfortunately, you did not guess enough correct.”

Riley's heart sank. She had failed. The weight of her naked body, the heat of the room, and the embarrassment of being exposed before them all seemed to press down on her. She wanted nothing more than to cover herself up, to disappear, but she knew she couldn't. She had to face the consequences.

“It is up to the boys to decide your punishment. You will have to wait and see what they have in store for you," Claire informed her, a cruel smile playing on her lips. Riley's heart raced with fear and anticipation as she tried to steel herself for whatever might come next. “They are already in full control of you for the night, so don’t expect any mercy."

Carter finally chimed in. “Maybe while we think of a proper punishment, you can take care of us. Help us out, Riley. Make us cum.” Riley looked down at their erections, which were clearly visible through the fabric of their pants. Her cheeks flushed, and her heart raced. She knew she couldn’t refuse.