True Confession (Shower spy) by Executionus

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

True Confession (Shower spy) by Executionus

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Executionus wrote: True Confession (Shower spy) by Executionus

(Unlike my normal stories, this one is fully true. Figured it would be enjoyed as a confession.)

A few years ago I let one of my best friends, who happens to be a stunningly sexy girl that keeps getting evicted by ex boyfriends, stay with me for a few months while she got herself together. She had a b/f, but he refused to let her move in (And as we learned much later, it was because he was having other girls over constantly). My own longtime g/f lives with me. As a result, I was sharing a very small apartment with my lover and a walking sex goddess simultaneously, where I was never going to be allowed to see or touch my roommate in any inappropriate ways...even though there was immense mutual sexual tension between the two of us.

The jerkwad b/f was withholding sex as a show of power, driving my friend bananas as she is not the type of girl who can go without for long. As a result, we were informed on several occasions by her that she was heading to the shower to "take care of herself". So imagine being me, sitting there knowing that my hot friend is right nearby, naked, wet, and playing with herself behind a door that's cracked open to prevent steam build-ups, while meanwhile I am sitting there in the living room being watched like a hawk by my g/f. Of course, I too left the door cracked when I showered, just to return the favor. The look on her face when I exited the shower in just a towel each time, before heading to the bedroom to change, told me all I needed to know.

At one point, when I got my friend alone for a moment immediately following her having a shower self-love session, I teased her about how she was driving me crazy and that I knew she was doing it on purpose. She smirked and dared me "Well, the door is open if you wanna see" before walking off. She knew damn well that I never got a moment unsupervised for such things. She just enjoys when people want her.

But all of that backfired one day when my friend went for a shower and play session while my g/f was taking a nap. I waited about 30 seconds after the water started and made my move. I snuck quietly to the bathroom door and peeked inside, making sure that she was actually in the shower and behind the curtain. Now, my shower curtain is semi-see-though, but only showing close objects. In other words, a naked girl standing directly next to the curtain is perfectly visible to the outside (although blurry), but a person in the bathroom would be utterly invisible unless he got too close to the curtain itself.
The clarity level was comparable to this picture: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_p ... 115247.jpg

I silently opened the door wider and there in front of me was my friend, naked as the day she was born, and unable to see me watching her. I took my phone and began taking pictures, as well as shooting a video, both to be kept and treasured forever without her or my sleeping g/f ever knowing. At first the naked girl washed herself clean, but the real show was just beginning.... Once rinsed off, she propped her nearest (right) leg up on the edge of the bathtub, still standing behind the curtain with the water running over her, and she began rubbing herself right there in front of me with only her naked thigh blocking my view! She never made a sound, imagining the water hiding her naughty pleasures from the outside world, while completely oblivious to the fact that I was right there, 4 feet away, watching and recording everything.

After a minute or so, she then did the most amazing thing ever by switching legs! Now, her far (left) leg was propped up instead, leaving her pussy uncovered and facing the curtain (and me!). She then rubbed the top of her lips and clit area quickly, giving me and my camera-phone the show of a lifetime without having a clue in the world. In no time at all, she shuddered and came, a process that only took her 3 minutes total from start to finish. As she finished up and went to shut off the water, I cleared out and returned the door to its original position of being only slightly cracked open.

As she dried off and got dressed, I transferred all pictures and video from my phone to my computer, hid it, and then deleted all evidence on my phone. She walked out, and saw me browsing the internet completely innocently. Its been 3 years now and not a soul is aware that I ever spied on her, nor that I recorded it to enjoy for the rest of my life. My friend and I never dated (largely since I was with that last g/f for so long, who I did love). My friend remains one of my best friends ever, but she has no clue what-so-ever that I've seen every inch of her body and watched her cum right in front of me. I reckon she'll never find out.
Alex wrote: Uh... by Alex

Thats still cheating dude.

I mean, not to lecture you, but if I was your gf I'd probably be very upset and break up with you.

Not starting drama, just a friendly word of advice.