The Practice Dummy_New May 14

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

The Practice Dummy_New May 14

Post by TeenFan »

The Practice Dummy
Part One: The Early Bird Catches the Worm

Angie is the girl who lived next door to me. She was an only child. It seems like every family in this neighborhood just has the one kid, almost
as if this section of the city all decided to adopt the same policy that China had for years and years. I was no exception to that. I too had no
brothers or sisters, and I sort of had Angie for a little sister. It would be more accurate to say that Angie picked me to be her big brother.

I was fifteen and spent my after-school activities involved with Track and Tennis. I did okay in sports, but certainly wasn't no superstar or big bad stud. I was the lean kid who could run sort of fast, but not fast enough to do sprints with the few black athletes the High School had on the
football and track team. Those guys would blow me away...but I could come in third or fourth place in running the mile, so I did alright.

The neighbor girl, Angie, was thirteen years old and she was an outdoors activities type of girl. Angie didn't have pretend tea parties and
girls faux fashion shows growing up. Oh no, not Angie. Angie was the type of girl who knocks on my door at 8am on a Saturday cause I promised
I'd help her catch and collect butterflies. Did I mention she knocked on my bedroom door at 8am. My mom let her inside the house and opened
my bedroom door, shouting into the semi dark room "Are you decent son?"

I mumbled back, "Of course I'm decent", meaning I'm lying in bed half covered by the sheets so of course I'm decent. But then the door opens
wider and Angie prances into the room with her butterfly net in hand.

My eyes opened real wide in time to see my mom grinning right before she closed the door, leaving me held hostage in my own room. When I saw
Angie crossing my room I sat up with without thinking. I was focused on Angie as she went over to the largest window of the room. She grabs
the curtains and pulls them wide open, sending a flood of light streaming into the room, most of which lands on the bed to brighten up my day
instantly. Temporarily blinded, I cover my eyes. Shielding my eyes makes me look downward and in shock I see that my covers, just a sheet
really, had slid down the bed and from the thighs on up I was fully exposed in my Jockey briefs. Most kids my age wear boxers or boxer briefs,
but I like wearing the really sleek and hips hugging, smaller than a speedo, fancy schmancy briefs which look small on a kid who has a 26 inch
waistline.

Do I even have to say I was surprised to be looking down, seeing myself so uncovered and seeing I was in the grips of the usual morning wood
situation? My dick was hard and pressing against the waistband even harder, and if it was to pop out there'd be a couple inches of dick out of
my Jockeys. Nope, I was only shocked to have a surprise visitor in my room.

I reached down to grab the sheet. But before I could pull it up more than an inch or two, Angie pounced on the bed and sat down. With her
hips next to mine I could not yank up the sheet. I thought about covering up with my hands, was just about to do so, but then I vetoed that
thinking maybe that would just bring attention to myself. Maybe Angie will get back up and leave without noticing a thing.

Unfortunately, Angie has keen eyes and a keener sense of humor. She looks down and says, "I see you are excited to go butterfly hunting
with me."

I fake looking at my clock, already knowing what it read. "Is it that time already?"

Angie giggles and she says, "It's really big of you...to help me out like this...and I really like your undies. They look good on you. Did you know
before he was a famous actor Mark Wahlberg used to model underwear. I've seen the photos online. He even grabs his package in a few of them.
He had a lot more muscle than your do, totally buff like a buffalo."

"Oh great, thanks for noticing how scrawny I am...Now I need to get up and get dressed. So shoo shoo like a butterfly and let me be."

"Well...you almost have a six pack. More like a two pack," Angie says, and she rubs her fingertips on my stomach.

Her two fingers start walking and I'm wondering where they're going. Those two fingers are only inches away from the waistband of my Jockey's
and in the bright sunlight light landing on my body even I can see the slight up and down throbbing as the head of my dick tries to break past the elastic barrier.

Angie laughs softly and insults my muscle once more, "Yeah...you're only showing a two-pack. Try flexing and see if more packs pop up."

All that talk of packs and popups was making me nervous and I could feel myself blushing.

"I can't believe my mom let you in here. What happened to the right to privacy?"

"You said you were decent. I heard you myself. I heard from the other girls that boys who are your age have a treasure trail. I don't see no
Happy Trail on you. Do you manscape?"

"If you like looking at boys so much you should go into art class rather than extra science classes. I can't believe you talked me into helping you
catch butterflies," I said, trying to change the subject.

I finally had enough and gave Angie a shove. She took the hint and she stands up, but then she twists her body unexpectedly. Angie flips the
pole, plopping the butterfly net right over my head.

"Look at that. I caught me a Big One."
Last edited by TeenFan on Wed May 15, 2024 2:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jeepman89

Re: The Practice Dummy

Post by Jeepman89 »

I'm enjoying this. What will catching butterflies lead to, I wonder?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Perhaps she will be catching something bigger hidden away in the jockeys that are threatening to set the rod loose? I'm hoping that he ends up walking out of that bedroom in the nude!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

The Practice Dummy
Part Two: Back Yard Bathing

What will catching butterflies with Angie lead to? That is something somebody would want to know. But the butterfly catching wasn't the
significant thing about that day. It was an example of how Angie was always getting me involved in things I wouldn't normally volunteer for.

I've known Angie for years now, ever since she was the cute but sometimes annoying little girl who sometimes wanted to get me involved in
her activities. Her family moved in next door when I was twelve, and Angie was a small and skinny kid of ten. Both of us being an only
child, it was natural that when Angie asked me to hop the fence and help her build a Mud Fort in her back yard, that I...being the nice and
helpful and friendly kid that I am...I hopped over to her back yard and played in the mud with her.

Angie and I became good friends that day, as we built a two foot tall mud palace (Angie's term) which I called a mud fort (because the result
was sloppy and ugly). By the time we had the whatever it was finished we were both nearly covered with mud splotches or dirt from head to
heels.

Unbeknownst to us, my mom had spotted me over in the neighbor's back yard. She decided then that getting to know Mrs. Dickenson and her
daughter better would be a great idea, and my mom knocked on the front door of the Dickenson house and invited herself in.

When Angie and I were inspecting our black messy creation, making final changes to its appearance, the back door opened and my mom steps
out along with Angie's mom. After saying hi to my mom, Angie wanted to run inside and show me her room.

"You two aren't going anywhere looking the way you are now. Certainly not covered in mud like that," Mrs. Dickenson told her daughter.

I expected at that moment to hop the fence to go home, and my mom would go back into the Dickenson house first, then go home herself.
But unexpectedly my mom suggested I stay a while longer and see Angie's room.

"How can I?" I asked. "I'm covered in more muck than she is," which was true since she put some black handprints on the front of my t-shirt.

"I see there is a garden hose hooked up back here. That is how they formed that mud pile to begin with. All that is needed is for them to get
hosed off and then they can run inside and play. What do you think Mrs. Dickenson?"

Of course Angie's mom thinks it's a great idea, immediately reaching down for the hose and turning on the spray nozzle. Angie and I were
squealing like pigs in a pen, jumping up and down as the cold spray hit us. Getting hosed off like that in of itself is exciting and very much
added to the fun. Next, my mom takes the hose to continue the cleaning. You can imagine how fun turned into frantic when my mom said
"Okay, off with those clothes, Dirk...come on, off with that shirt and your shorts."

First I was only chilly, the cool water making me shiver. But when my mom told me to strip down I froze. I could feel even more goosebumps forming on my skin. Strip down? Shirt off, no problemo. Shorts off? WTF is what I wanted to say but knew I better keep my mouth shut or
my mom would send somebody into the house to fetch a bar of soap, followed by me getting my mouth washed nice n clean of all dirty words.
Getting me clean of dirt is what happened to "Dirty Dirk", which is what Angie started calling me.

"Dirty Dirk gonna get hosed down" that girl started chanting. She said this several times while she, without hesitation, yanks off her own shirt
and shorts. This left Angie only wearing skimpy white cotton little girl's underpants. She didn't seem to mind at all that she was topless.
Being ten she was more like a boy so why did she care if her flat chest is showing. However her panties had become sheer, nearly see through
and I could see her slit clearly as the material hugged her body like an extra skin.

Taking my shorts off like Angie did would not have been so traumatic if I was the same age as her. But being twelve...well, I was beginning to
experience the occasional penis stiffening that didn't happen too often at a younger age. Twelve must be the magic year when erections become
a regular occurrence and annoyance. When I saw Angie nearly naked, saw how her nipples looked basically like mine though perhaps a little
larger in diameter, saw that long dimple in her drawers...I immediately felt a sudden growing down in my own drawers.

"Off with your shorts," my mom said, and she hands the hose to Mrs. Dickenson. My mom reaches down and unsnaps my shorts, pulls the zipper
down and down my shorts go to the ground. "Raise your arms up. Put them up," she says next, and away my shirt goes and I'm in the same boat
as Angie, both of us engaged in outdoor bathing in our briefs. Unfortunately for me Angie immediately notices I have something interesting
going on in my tighty-whities. She stares at the front of my underwear as if she just noticed a snake in the bushes. Mrs. Dickenson sees what has her daughter so interested and she burst out laughing.

Of course my mom knows what has me looking so sheepish, and she also laughs after slapping my butt. Now I wasn't big in the boy hose between
the legs department, not when I was twelve. I was big enough to have all eyes staring at me. Soon after that day I measured myself for the
first time ever. My dick measured at Four and Three-Quarters inches when hard, hardly noticeable when soft.

My mom takes my shorts and my shirt and she walks over to the fence. She lays my clothes along the top to dry.
"I'll hose the kids down one more time if you want to go in and grab a towel".

Mrs. Dickenson took the suggestion literally, came back with only one towel. "May I", she said as she looked at my mom. My mom nodded
her head and Angie's mom pounced on me like a panther. She rubs my back first and then she comes halfway around to dry off my front.
You should have seen how Angie snickered, then grinned and snickered again as her mom moves the towel against my briefs. The motion and
friction making me get even stiffer.

"What a lovely young lad you have Mrs. Bannister. Such firm leg muscles. What do you do, Dirk, to make yourself so fit and lean. I cant' even
pinch an inch of fat on your sides," she said as she actually grabbed my sides just above the hip bone to give me a light squeeze between her fingers. Angie, taking advantage of the moment, steps over to squeeze my nipple. With me still being so chilled my nipples were hard and
pointy. Angie rubs her fingertip over the other nipple, lightly brushing over it several times.

"Why do boys have nipples? I think Dirk's chest looks nice, but he's not going to get boobs like I will someday."

"We'll look it up in a book someday," Angie's mother told her. "Now let me get you dried off and you kids run inside."

Angie got dried off by her mother. I dared not touch Angie like she touched me. I thought about it of course. I touched my own nipples and
wondered if Angie's would feel the same."

My mom, Mrs. Dickenson, Angie and myself then all went inside together. The moms went off to the kitchen. Angie grabbed my hand and led
me to her bedroom. I felt so out of place, standing in a girl's bedroom and I'm nearly naked. It really wasn't the amount of skin I was showing.
It was the persistent boner in the briefs that was the cause for my consternation and embarassment. Angie showed me her toys and stuffed
animals (which all had names such a BooBoo the Bear and Peter the Pony). After glancing at my briefs for the fifth or sixth time, Angie turns
to me and tells me she has a name for her new playmate. "Dirty Dirk Dickler" she tells me my new name and she giggles. All this time Angie
didn't put a shirt on, but when Angie's mom comes up to check on us she tells her daughter to put some clothes on.

Finally, my mom shows up and tells me it's time to go home. I was so glad my briefs weren't so bulgy by that time. However that wasn't the
final small humiliation. Mrs. Dickenson gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and a pinch on the butt, and she suggested that since both of us
like to be so active that perhaps her daughter and I should both get signed up for the same swim class during the summer.

Getting undressed and wet with Angie would become a regular occurrence over the next couple years, most of the time the two of us riding
our bikes to the local city pool. With that and other activities I soon came to feel like I was Angie's big brother, and I had to be the responsible
one and keep her safe and out of trouble. That wasn't aways an easy thing to do.
Trundle

Re: The Practice Dummy_New May 8

Post by Trundle »

Great start to the story so far.

I wonder if the two Moms and Angie have something special planned for Dirk on this Butterfly catching adventure?
TeenFan

Re: The Practice Dummy_New May 8

Post by TeenFan »

The Practice Dummy
Part Three: Turning Thirteen.

As you might have guessed, my mom and Angie's mom became good friends. Our moms would go out together to see a movie, some sappy
romance comedy that would have bored me to death. Being twelve, I was just old enough to stay home by myself. However, Angie is still
ten and she needs a babysitter. It made logical sense that Angie would just stay over at my house while the moms when out to the movies.
Three hours can be a long time to be responsible for somebody else. But with Angie it was never completely boring. She always came up with something sort of interesting to do.

A few months later it was my 13th birthday. Angie had turned eleven a month earlier, and she worked hard to impress everybody that she wasn't
a little girl anymore, and to prove it she volunteered herself to work with my mom in planning the party. When combined Angie and my mom are experts in newer and older Disney movies. It was decided the party will have a theme to it and everyone coming over has to dress up to fit the theme. A movie was selected to be an inspiration for the party and to inspire me it seems. The movie chosen was "The Thirteenth Year". It's a movie is about a boy who starts to turn into a merman when he is thirteen, because his real mommy was a mermaid.

"Chez Starbuck turns into a fish boy when he reaches puberty," my mom explained why it was the perfect movie to base a 13th birthday party on.
I thought it was a silly cheesy idea, but what the hell could I do. I can't plan my own birthday parties. I'm stuck with what I get.
The kids who are coming, (any adults can wear whatever they want) must wear something having to do with a mermaid, or something having to
do with the water. Sea serpents, if one could show up in such a costume would be acceptable. It really turned out that the girls who showed up just wore bikinis and painted green scales on their legs to simulate being mermaids. Somehow my Junior High PE coach found out about it and Mr. Bacon was more than thrilled to lend us the use of his backyard swimming pool.

The party didn't have a lot of invites, mainly because I didn't have a lot of friends. There were two there, other than Angie, that I knew fairly
well. Johnny Mack and Richard Smith were the two people I invited, both of them in the same grade as me. The girls who showed up weren't
there because they thought I was great. They showed up because it's a swimming pool birthday party. Why wouldn't they show up. They don't actually have to like me or even know me.

When I asked what I was supposed to wear my mom said, "Just be yourself. We got it all worked out. Don't worry."

My mom took seriously the theme of the party. Being based on an older Disney movie she decided to follow the plot closely...way too closely.
You see, the main character who turns into a merman during his 13th year just so happens to be on a swimming team. The movie actually
shows a bunch of young guys my age wearing speedos for a swim meet. No wonder the girls liked that movie.

On the day of my birthday my mom just had me get dressed in regular shorts and t-shirt. I could tell something was up, but I couldn't figure
it out. I couldn't get a peep out of Angie, and she normally is the talkative type. When I show up at Coach Bacon's house, the first thing he
does is show me his spacious backyard, the BBQ grill, the hot tub, and the pool. As I was looking into the deep end of the pool, at the
blue-tinged water and splotches of yellow-green algae on the bottom, Coach Bacon puts an arm across my shoulders. Coach Bacon really
has a lot of hair on his arm, along with a handlebar moustache. He looks like he came out of a biker gang movie, or one about a prison
riot. When coach takes his shirt off he looks like he could be the daddy of Teen Wolf. Coach has some words of wisdom for me...

"You know you're reaching that age when your body starts changing. You'll be feeling different and have changes in your thoughts and desires.
You'll can talk to me about anything...anything on your mind. If something ever troubles you...or you just need to talk about girls, or even
guys for that matter. I don't judge...you just let me know, okay."

"Yeah, sure...sure coach. If something bothers me, I can talk to you. Got it."

The coach was coming across a kinda creepy, so I was much relieved when the party guests started showing up. Johnny and Richard both showed
up wearing a wet suit for scuba diving. With the only other boys completely covered up from neck to knees in rubber, they were not going to
draw much interest from the girls. I still didn't know what my character was supposed to be exactly. After Angie gets there she is all decked
out in a fairly good mermaid costume with her little feet sticking out of the bottom of a fishtail and her legs covered up with some sort of
plastic wrapping. It might have been made out of plastic lawn and garbage bags stitched together to make what looks like a fish body for
Angie's lower half.

The snack table gets loaded with lots of sugary snacks and finally my mom comes out to make an announcement. The weird thing is my mom
is holding one arm behind her back when she calls for everyone's attention.

"I'm so glad to see everybody here in such nice costumes. Dirk, will you come up here please. He's going to get an early present that is from
me and Angie. Angie did a marvelous job helping me put this together."

I step over to stand next to my mom, and I can see she's holding behind her back a small box. Maybe it's a new video game, or my new phone!
I've been expecting her to finally give me a phone to take with me to school. I get handed the box and eagerly I tear into the wrapping paper.
The box gets opened and I stare into the box for a long time. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Come on Dirk. Hold it up for everyone to see," my mom says, and Angie comes forward and she's jumping up and down she is so excited.

I reach into the box, and I can feel my face blushing as I raise up a small light blue speedo.

Mom explains my present to the assembled guests, "The Thirteenth Year movie is about a boy on a swim team who turns into a merman. Well,
let's get started on the swim team part of your character. Then later today you'll be transformed by Angie and her friends. They've got your fish costume put together...but for now you can be all human and show off that brand new Teenager body while wearing these swim briefs made in France. These are much sleeker and sexier than a boring American style Speedo."
TeenFan

Re: The Practice Dummy_New May 11

Post by TeenFan »

The Practice Dummy
Part Four. The Changing Station

My mom wouldn't let me go inside Coach Bacon's house to change into my brand new swimsuit.

"I'll just hold a towel in front of you. You can get changed lickety-split."

All the party guests gathered together in one spot to become an unwelcome audience. At first mom held the towel vertical to the ground. I
wasn't comfortable taking my clothes off behind a towel barrier that is less than three feet wide. Mom then asked if Coach Bacon would hold one
end of the towel and it can be stretched horizontally. Naturally my PE coach was happy to help. Standing behind the towel, the top of it comes
up to around my belly button. I'd be covered from view of the guests, but my mom and Coach Bacon would be able to see me completely.

"Can't I go inside to put my suit on? This is too weird."

Mom hands me the blue swim briefs, "I'm only giving you one minute to change."

I know my mom well enough to know she means business, really and truly means it when she starts a countdown. Angie is giving me a big thumbs
up. All the girls look eager to see me in my new swimsuit, eagerly awaiting the big reveal. I slipped my t-shirt off and quickly dropped my shorts
to the ankles. Since time is short I merely kick the shorts away, sending them flying off under the towel and toward the crowd. The girls
squealed and even Richard Smith whistled.

I've got my thumbs tucked into the waistband of my tighty-whities when I look over at my mom. She is sort of looking off in another direction,
but Coach Bacon is staring right at me. I get it that PE coaches often see the boys in their class in their underwear or even naked sometimes
when showers are taken after the class. But having a grown man like that wink at me as I'm about to strip completely makes me nervous. I turn around to take my briefs off. As soon as they come down I hear a lot of laughter behind me. I turn my head. The towel is gone. My mom let go
of it and the towel is completely in the hands of Coach Bacon, and he's making no attempt to hold the towel up again.

Angie, my two buddies Johnny and Richard, and all the assembled party guests can see my behind. I have to get my speedo on fast. Keeping
my legs together I have to bend over to lift first one foot and the other into the very small blue suit.

"That's a nice tan line you got there," some girl yells at me.

"He's sexy and he knows it. And he really wants to show it," says another.

"I dare you to swim with nothing on, Dick!" a third girl shouts out. That girl wants me to prance around the pool with my penis out and she
doesn't even know my name, though I admit Dick and Dirk sound a lot alike...or maybe that girl is just calling me a dick.

"Dirty Dirk Dickler strike again," Angie shouts out, joining the cackling cacophony of catcalls. At least she is correcting the mispronunciations.

Getting the small speedo type suit on was not easy. I had to pull it this way and yank on it that way just to get the back of the speedo over my
ass. I looked down at myself after getting it on and I felt like a male stripper getting ready to give a crowd of horny sex starved housewives a
thrill. Everyone starts clapping when I turn around. Coach Grabs my hand, and mom grabs the other one, and together they raise my arms up
like I'm a boxer who just won a big bout.

I want to run to the pool and jump in, but no no no...I had to pose for pictures first. Mom made sure I didn't cover up during any of the dozen or
so photos I had to endure. Some of the girls, when smiling innocently towards a phone, reached back to pinch me on the butt, or give a cheek
a nice friendly squeeze.

Finally I was able to get into the pool and the coverage from prying eyes it provides. That is what I thought, then I see Coach Bacon handing out
swim goggles and one large face mask. The swimsuit felt tight on me when I first put it on, but that tightness went away as soon as I got wet. It
actually started to feel a little loose. I tried to tie the string, but the suit had no string to tie. I saw my mom wave at me and she looked at her watch. She must have a specific time in mind to bring out the cake and candles.

The girls are wanting to wrestle with me. Two or three at a time, they came at me in waves. Angie is on top of me, her arms on my shoulders as
she gets a piggy-back ride. Another of the girls comes up in the front of me. She starts gesturing excitedly.

"It's gone. It's gone," the girl says.

"What's gone?" somebody asks.

"His swimsuit. It's gone. Dirk has nothing on."

What the hell is she talking about I'm wondering as I put my hands down to feel my suit, but I felt nothing, no spandex, only the skin of my hip.
Still not believing what I'm not feeling, my hand slides over to the front to find my dick floating lazily in the swells of water rushing past me.
The blue French speedo has completely disappeared.

A chorus of "He's Naked! He's Naked!" alerts everyone in Coach Bacon's backyard there is a skinny-dipper in the pool.

""What do you mean, he's naked?" Angie says, and she slides down my back to check it for herself, coming up a moment later, sputtering as she
tries to speak. "I don't know how you got rid of your swimsuit so fast...but I like it."
Jeepman89

Re: The Practice Dummy_New May 14

Post by Jeepman89 »

I love the new development in the story!
Themarble

Re: The Practice Dummy_New May 14

Post by Themarble »

Oh no! Who gave him a dissolving swimsuit? I am loving this predicament. More please!!