Dan Was Here

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Datom

Dan Was Here

Post by Datom »

Dan Was Here

[This story contains forcible restraint and sexual activity involving a minor. Please do not read this if you are offended by these features.]

“We’re almost there!” Lindsay grinned.

“Okay,” Beth shrugged and grinned back. The two girls were walking up Rosewood Street on their way to Lindsay’s house. Beth had never been there before. She had barely known Lindsay before today. But today in Mrs. Szylka’s sixth grade class, they had been assigned to be partners on a science project, and they’d decided to do it at Lindsay’s house.

Lindsay pointed ahead. “It’s that one—four houses down,” she indicated. “The one with the light green siding.”

It was a warm day, one of the last ones of the season. Beth was glad she’d stopped at her house to change into shorts and a tee shirt. She still felt warm as she walked up the street with Lindsay.

As they passed a house with dark brown siding, a boy’s voice called out from the porch:

“Hey, Lindsay, ya little BITCH! Who’s your LITTLE FRIEND?”

“Just ignore that,” Lindsay muttered to Beth. “That’s Dan. He and his friend Greg are out there sometimes, and they shout raunchy stuff at girls who are passing by.” She shrugged. “They never hurt anyone.”

Beth kept walking. She glanced sideways at the porch and saw two boys, a couple years older than her. One was dressed in a black tee shirt with some kind of demoniac emblem on it. The other was wearing a white tee shirt with an automobile logo. The one in the black shirt called out:

“We like her! The one in the little YELLOW SHORTS!”

“C’mon, Lindsay! Ya little BITCH! Aren’t ya gonna INTRODUCE us?”called the other one.
“She looks CUTE!”

“Looks like a cute little ASS inside those little SHORTS!”

Beth was getting embarrassed, but she kept walking, resolved to look away from the porch. As they passed to the next house, they could still hear the two boys chuckling.

“I’d like to GET A PIECE of that little ASS!” Beth heard them both laugh.

“Just keep walking,” Lindsay said under her breath. Beth kept going, not daring to look back.

Once they were one house away, Beth looked at Lindsay. “That was awful!”

“Oh, you get used to it,” Lindsay shrugged. “It’s kind of a pain, but the important thing is to not let them think it bothers you.”

Beth realized that they had sped up, and now she relaxed her step a little. “Okay,” she grinned. “I guess we’re past them.”

“Here’s my house,” indicated Lindsay. “Let’s go in the back door. I told Mom you were coming . . .” They went in.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It was two and a half hours later. Beth and Lindsay had finished their project, and had written it up. They’d spent the last half-hour just talking about school. Beth suddenly looked at the clock.

“It’s five thirty-five! I have to get home!”

“Okay,” Lindsay smiled. “Well, we got a lot done. I think Mrs. Szylka is going to be happy about our report!” She put on her shoes. “I’ll walk back with you.”

Beth was looking around on the floor. “Where did I put my flip-flops? I can’t find them?”

“Right over there by the desk,” Lindsay pointed.

Lindsay’s mom entered. “Lindsay, time for supper. Your dad and I are waiting.”

“But I was going to walk back with Beth,” Lindsay protested.

Lindsay’s mom looked at Beth. “Will you be all right walking home by yourself?”
Beth shrugged. “I guess so.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow at school then,” said Lindsay. “I can bring the stuff for the report with me when I come.”

“Okay, ‘bye then! Thanks for having me over!” Beth waved as she headed to the side door.

“It was fun!’ Lindsay grinned. “We gotta do this again sometime!”

As Beth walked out the door, she was a little startled. The sun was still in the sky, but it was starting to drop toward the west. It had gotten cooler. A slight breeze had started up. Beth’s legs felt cold. She wondered if changing into shorts had been such a good idea.

“Hey, there’s that little BITCH!”

Suddenly Beth realized she was right in front of the dark brown house. The boy in the black shirt was coming down the driveway toward her, followed by the boy in the white shirt and another boy in a denim jacket. They were coming approaching the sidewalk fast.

“GRAB HER, Dan!” The denim-jacket boy yelled. The black-shirt boy reached out and wrapped his fingers around Beth’s arm. She tried to pull free, but his grip was too tight.

“Let go!” she cried. Dan just laughed. The boy in the white tee shirt came around behind her and gripped his arm around her arms and held her body tight. She tried to kick behind her, but she only succeeded in knocking her flip-flops off her feet. The boy behind her felt huge.

“HOLD HER, Greg!” Dan laughed. “Let’s HAVE A LOOK at her!”

Beth could feel Greg’s huge arm wrap tight around her hips. Then she felt him boosting her up in the air. She kicked her bare feet helplessly. “Let me go!” she squealed. “Put me down!”

Dan came right up in front of Beth. He stuck his grinning face right in front of hers. She could smell the stink of his breath.

“Let me go right now!” she shouted in his face. He grinned and reached his hand up to her face, and grabbed her chin with his fingers.

“She’s MAD!” he chuckled. “She’s CUTE when she’s MAD!”

He touched her nose with his index finger. She could smell the stink of some kind of grease on it. He wiggled his finger on her nose.

Beth suddenly became conscious that her shirt was starting to ride up. Just as she thought this, Dan glanced down and noticed it too. He touched his finger to her exposed belly button, and rubbed. Beth squirmed. “Cut it out!”

“Look at her WIGGLE!” chuckled the boy in the denim jacket. “She’s so CUTE when she WIGGLES!”

“Are you okay holding her up?” Dan asked.

“Naw!” she heard Greg’s voice right next to her ear. “She ain’t too heavy!”

Dan leaned down into Beth’s face again.

“PULL UP her SHIRT!” he ordered. “I wanna MAKE her SHOWME her little TITTIES!”

“NO!” Beth screamed. “DON’T! PLEASE DON’T!”

She felt Greg’s other hand reach down under the edge of her tee shirt. She felt her tee shirt being pulled up, up, and the bottom of her breast becoming bare.

Dan was grinning and staring at Beth’s bare chest. “OOOH! LOOK!” he chuckled. “She’s starting to get BOOBIES!”

He reached down and placed his thumb in the middle of Beth’s bare chest, with his other fingers on the outside of her little breast. Then he squeezed her breast bud. “LOOK at the little BOOBIES starting to come in!” He chortled.

Beth flinched. She squirmed again. “Stop that!” she cried. “Put me down!” She felt tears coming into her eyes.

The denim-jacket boy grinned. “She has NICE LITTLE TITTIES!”

Dan was grinning lewdly as he stared down at Beth’s bare chest. He stuck his index finger in his mouth and slurped noisily. Then he pulled out his finger and touched Beth on her breast. Beth’s body shook as she felt Dan’s slobbery wet finger touching her quivering little nipple. His finger began to rub slowly around the tip of her nipple. She could feel it getting hard.

“She LIKES it!” grinned Dan. “Look at how her TITS are getting all POINTY and PERKY!”

Beth heard herself whimpering, as she felt Dan’s wet finger playing with her nipple. “Please don’t!” she moaned. “Stop! Please???”

The denim-jacket boy grinned. “I LIKE girls with PUFFY NIPPLES,” he chortled. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a camera. He held it up, aiming at Beth.

“O God! No!” she pleaded. “Don’t! Please! Please don’t take a picture of me!”

His finger twitched on the camera shutter. Then he held the camera back and grinned, and looked at the back of it. “CUTE!” he chuckled. “I got her TITS and her FACE. That look on her face is PRICELESS! Look!” He held the camera up so Greg could see it.

“She looks like my DOG when I’m RUBBING his TUMMY,” observed Greg.

Beth looked over at the held-up camera. Sure enough, her bare breasts were clearly visible, as was her face. Her expression was one of wide-eyed helplessness. Her mouth was hanging open. Her nipples were protruding out more than she’d ever seen them. The areola around each nipple looked slightly swollen.

“SEE?” said the denim-jacket boy. “Look at those PUFFY TITS!”

“MY TURN,” Greg crowed from behind Beth, right in her ear. “I wanna see that little ASS!”

Dan grabbed Beth around her bare back and pulled her toward him. She expostulated “Ungh!” as her face burrowed into Dan’s huge chest. Her erect nipples rubbed against Dan’s shirt. She felt Greg let go of her from behind.

“I’m gonna PULL DOWN her SHORTS,” she heard Greg say, “and MAKE her SHOW ME her little ASS!” he chuckled.

Beth felt fingers slipping under the elastic in her shorts. She tried to squirm, but Dan was holding her too tightly. She felt her shorts being pulled down. She felt Greg’s fingers slipping under the elastic waist of her panties, and pulling her panties down with her shorts,
down around her legs. She felt her buttocks all bare, and she heard Greg chuckle with appreciation.

“O WOW! Look at that ASS!”

Beth heard the denim-jacket boy go around behind her. “O MY GOD!” he let out. “That is the HOTTEST little ASS I’ve seen!” Beth felt a hand touch her bare butt cheek and rub appreciatively.

“Cut it out!” she cried, but her voice was muffled in Dan’s shirt.

Another hand touched her other butt cheek and pinched her. She jumped. All the boys laughed.

“I gotta get this,” the denim-jacket boy leered. Beth heard him handling something that she thought must be his camera.

She felt another pinch. Then nothing. She knew she was being photographed, but she was helpless to do anything about it.

“Do you have a PEN?” Greg asked.

“What for?” said the denim-jacket boy.

“I wanna WRITE something on her ASS.”

“In my pocket there’s a pen,” she heard Dan say. He continued to press her into his chest, as she felt some scuffling around.
Then she felt a thumb and some fingers squeezing the skin on her butt cheek. She wiggled.

Immediately she felt a sharp SMACK on her butt cheek.

“QUIT WIGGLING!” ordered Greg. “If you WIGGLE again I’ll have to SMACK your ASS again.” He laughed. The fingers grabbed again. Then Beth could feel a sharp object gently being dragged across the skin of her bare butt cheek. She heard Greg chuckle. Then he drew back and let go of her butt cheek. The denim-jacket boy laughed.

“CUTE!” he chortled. “Lemme get a PICTURE.”

Again there was fumbling with the camera, then quiet. Then the denim-jacket boy laughed. “Perfect!

SMACK! Another slap on her butt. Beth jumped in pain. “What was that for?” she cried. Tears were coming down her cheeks now, dampening Dan’s shirt. The boys behind her laughed.

“My turn!” announced Dan. Beth felt herself being yanked back from Dan and being held from behind again.

She had had her eyes closed. Now she opened them and saw Dan in front of her, greedily looking up and down her helplessly bare body. She could smell the foul breath coming out of his mouth as he leered at her breasts.

Then he took something from Greg. It was the black pen.

“I’m gonna WRITE on her BOOBIES!” he chortled.

“NO! PLEASE DON’T!” Beth screamed. “PLEASE!” She wiggled to get free, but Greg just held her tighter. She could feel another round of tears coming into her eyes. Dan took the cap off the pen and stuck it on the end. Beth could smell the acrid smell of the marker. He leaned over, holding Beth’s breast with his left hand and with the marker in his right. Beth could feel the tip of the marker above her right breast. She could feel Dan’s breath on her skin, as he concentrated.

The marker moved slowly across Beth’s skin. Then she felt it move in a straight line down to her right nipple. Beth quivered as she felt Dan draw a circle around her bare nipple.

“Hold still!” Dan muttered. He repeated the entire process on Beth’s left breast, finishing by drawing another circle around Beth’s left nipple. Then he stepped back and surveyed his work. He nodded.

“That’s GREAT!” The boy with the denim jacket looked over Dan’s shoulder. “I gotta get a PICTURE of that!” He leaned over with his camera and took a picture of Beth’s bare breasts.

Dan stooped down. His face was right in front of Beth’s belly. She could feel his breath on her bare stomach.

“Now I’m gonna WRITE on her BELLY!” he grinned.

Beth tried to squirm, but Dan and Greg were holding her too tightly. She felt the marker moving around on her bare stomach, as Dan wrote the letters. She felt him outlining a circle around her belly button—probably an O or an A, she thought.

“What--what are you writing?” she gasped.

Dan grinned up at her “It says ‘SKANK!” he grinned.

Beth squirmed in helpless frustration. The boy with the denim jacket leaned over and snapped a picture of Beth’s belly.

The boys all looked at Beth's belly and laughed. Then Dan reached out and hooked his fingers into the two sides of Beth's panties. She protested "NO!" but she felt his fingers pull her panties down around her thighs, revealing her entire pubic area.

"Hmm. Cute little cunt," he mumbled approvingly.

"No! Please let me go! Please???" Beth cried. But she heard Dan lick the tip of his finger and then felt the touch of his wet fingertip on her quivering vagina lips. She squirmed as she felt him press gently, rubbing his finger back and forth, back and forth, across her helpless vagina. He was making her entire body tingle, sending huge shivers up her spine. His fingers began to manipulate her clitoris. She shivered.

"You like that?" he chuckled. "I'm gonna RUB your little CUNT and make you CREAM for me!" Beth felt his finger begin to push harder, probing in between her vaginal lips. Her whole body was tingling now.

She realized that she was starting to moan. "No! No! . . .Please stop! Don't . . .do . . .that!" she begged. But Dan's finger kept sliding around, probing deeper and deeper into her helpless vagina.

The other two boys were looking on, and laughing. She saw the denim-jacketed boy hold up his camera and take a picture of her pubic area, with Dan's finger probing her.

Beth felt Dan's finger shift position, rubbing her even harder. She heard herself gasping for breath, panting out "No!. . .NO! . . . DON'T!" and heard the boys laughing at her. She felt the shivers shooting up and down her heaving body, and felt pressure building up in her lower belly. She felt throbbing all through her crotch, and felt the muscles in her pubic area geting unbearably tight.

"C'mon, baby!" she heard Dan mutter. "Give it up for me!"

Suddenly something inside Beth let go. She felt her insides exploding and something warm and thick spilling out of her. She heard Dan chuckle.

"There it is! Gimme all of it, baby! Every last drop!"

Beth felt Dan pull his finger out of her. He held it up for the other two to see. It was covered with thick translucent fluid.

"There it is! I made her cream for me!" he chortled.

"Awright!" cheered the denim-jacketed boy.

“Way to go, Dan!" Greg applauded.

Dan reached up and wiped his gooey finger on Beth's naked belly. She could feel her fluid sticking to her skin, making her itch.

"One more thing I gotta do," Dan proclaimed. He grabbed the pen from Greg's pocket, and held the skin over Beth's pubic mound, spreading it taut. Beth could feel the pen tip rubbing on her skin, writing some message.

"There!" Dan stood up and looked at Beth's aching crotch, surveying his handiwork.

Suddenly from the house came the sound of a door slamming. "Boys!" an older woman's voice called out, "It's six o'clock!" The door slammed again.

"Hey!" the denim-jacketed boy started, "Time for 'Illinois Cops!' I don't wanna miss it this week!"

Yeah!" Dan stood up. "Last week was cool! Where they caught that one guy selling sex slaves outa his store. . ."

Greg interrupted. "No, that was the week before last."

Beth felt herself being set back down on her feet. The boys were turning and heading back toward the house, talking about their TV show.

"This week's gonna be about . . ." They disappeared into the house, leaving Beth standing in the street crying, with her clothes pulled partway off.

She reached down and pulled up her panties, then her shorts. Her top fell back down over her breasts. Then she started to look around for her flip-flops. She put them on, and started trudging down the street toward home.

Once home, she ignored her mom's "Hi, Honey!" and went straight to the bathroom. Pulling up her top, she could see clearly the word "Skank" on her belly. She grabbed a washcloth and towel, and started scrubbing frantically. To her dismay, her cleaning efforts were in vain. The writing was still there, as sharp as ever! Oh, no! she thought--indelible marker! I'm going to have this on my body for a long time!

Looking in the mirror, she saw the writing on her body. There was just one other thing she hadn't seen yet, and now she looked. Pulling down her panties, she looked in the mirror at what he'd written after he'd made her orgasm. She looked in the mirror and stared in horror. There it was, and it would be there for a long time, reminding her every time she dressed, reminding her of this horrible afternoon:

"DAN WAS HERE"
Last edited by Datom on Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikewozere

Re: Dan Was Here

Post by mikewozere »

Nice. Short but sweet 🙂